Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
oneofmany
Inactive

Default Remote viewing,Major Ed Dames and the Killshot

I just got sent an email about a new video The Horizon Project have brought out about Major Ed Dames claims that the Killshot is on it's way and we don't have much time. My question to people out there is, Does remote viewing work? and does anybody know more about this Killshot he talks about?. http://www.thehorizonproject.com/ is where you can buy the video, but I would like to know more info before i purchase anything.
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
heretic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post
I just got sent an email about a new video The Horizon Project have brought out about Major Ed Dames claims that the Killshot is on it's way and we don't have much time. My question to people out there is, Does remote viewing work? and does anybody know more about this Killshot he talks about?. http://www.thehorizonproject.com/ is where you can buy the video, but I would like to know more info before i purchase anything.
Ed Dames = Charlatan (have you ever heard of Art Bell and Coast to Coast am?)

Him and Art Bell promoted the Hale-Bopp/'Heavens Gate' suicide cult.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...21/ai_19727572
heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #3
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
Ed Dames = Charlatan (have you ever heard of Art Bell and Coast to Coast am?)

Him and Art Bell promoted the Hale-Bopp/'Heavens Gate' suicide cult.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...21/ai_19727572
Thanks for the link, but it didn't have too much on remote viewing, Ed Dames or the killshot. I'm more interested if remote viewing actually works or not. Whether Major Ed is a fraud!. Well who knows?. That's why im asking. As for Art Bell, well he works in the media, don't he. What about guys like Ingo Swann? Is it all bunk?
Old 17-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
The Killshot"
Dames has long discussed what he calls "the Killshot", a deadly solar flare that will strike Earth in the near future. Dames has said the Killshot will occur at a time when the Earth's magnetic shield has been weakened by a long period of solar activity, and will eliminate most (but not all) life on the planet.

In February 2005 he told Coast to Coast AM listeners that it would most definitely occur around the coming November (following a premature landing of the Space Shuttle). Then in July, he revised that timeline to encompass a "maximum of two years". [2]

On 9th December 2006 he again discussed the killshot on Coast to Coast AM, in the context of a powerful contemporary coronal mass ejection event. He said this event was the beginning of the sequence that would lead to the killshot, and that most earth-orbiting satellites would be put out of action. He stated unequivocally that "There will be no more solar max events". [3] His latest account now estimates that one-third of the human population will die from the blast.

The Appleseed Cast song "Storms," from the album Mare Vitalis, includes a conversation between Ed Dames and Art Bell. Ed is referred to as "Doctor Doom."
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Seen it, basically he says a meteor or something is going to come from space and fry us all....

www.torrentscan.com

It's on torrent!

Anyway, watch this, it's almost like the same thing!

The Great Cross and the End of Time - based on the work of "Fulcanelli"

http://video.google.com/url?docid=29..._JcXBO2rzUgDIg

He also says that remote viewers and psychics cant see past 2012, and that if you go to Montana you'll be safe.....

Anyway you can get it on torrent!
Old 17-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #6
mahabaratara

www.astralsociety.com

remote veiwing has its place...but astral projection is somthing else...I myself have left it for now but there are those that wont wait...
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 01:48 AM   #7
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

You may think I'm rambling here, but bear with me...

It was summer 1990 and I had a rather bad bout of apnea (sleep paralysis), this is a problem that has plagued me ever since I can remember. One morning at around 4:30 - 5:00 AM it was so bad I decided to get up and take my dog out for a walk.

During this walk in the park I came across a wounded crow, one of it's wings was badly damaged. I decided to take the crow back to my house, so I could contact the RSPB, but my dog wouldn't leave the bird alone so I got a large plastic bucket (one for home brewing) and placed the crow in the bucket with a red cushion to make it more comfortable and I placed a small tin filled with nuts so that the crow had something to eat. I then put the bucket and crow in my back garden.

I continually checked on the crow until such time as I could phone the RSPB (as they don't open 'till around 9:00 AM). However at around 7:30 - 8:00 AM the crow had managed to escape and I never saw it again.

About an hour later my mum came downstairs after her nights sleep and proceeded to tell me of her "strange dream". She dreamt that I was walking my dog in the park where I found an injured crow!. She even explained details such as the colour of the pillow which I placed in the bucket!. I sat stunned as she was telling me this and after I had told her that these events actually took place she went on to tell me that she frequently has "strange experiences" like this, she'd had them ever since her near death experience while she was giving birth to me!.

So, yes, remote veiwing/astral projection/ out of body experiences are real. I have personally witnessed proof.

Last edited by midwich cuckoo; 18-02-2007 at 01:51 AM.
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #8
oneofmany
Inactive

Thanks for the posts guys, the info on here really helped. I have the remote viewing course, and am seriously thinking giving up my daily toke to give it a try, as pot effects it's accuracy. also thank you sweet cheeks for the links, really helpful.
Old 19-02-2007, 04:24 AM   #9
seamus

Ed Dames isn't the one to follow on this. But I don't know who is. He keeps bumping his dates back. Ever since the mid-90s he's been doing this.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 04:38 AM   #10
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Ed Dames isn't the one to follow on this. But I don't know who is. He keeps bumping his dates back. Ever since the mid-90s he's been doing this.

s
It's kind of like that, isn't it. suppose im just going to have to give it a try and see if it works myself.
Who knows, I might see the killshot for myself
Old 19-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #11
janeway

one of many,

http://www.remotemind.net/

here you can learn remote view, just do it every week,
you can do it weekly or/and daily, the results come to you by e-mail

everyone can do it, it is just learning, like riding a bicycle, like swimming, like walking, ...

no secrets, just your divine self
janeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #12
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway View Post
one of many,

http://www.remotemind.net/

here you can learn remote view, just do it every week,
you can do it weekly or/and daily, the results come to you by e-mail

everyone can do it, it is just learning, like riding a bicycle, like swimming, like walking, ...

no secrets, just your divine self
Thank you, just what i've been looking for
Old 16-08-2007, 03:08 PM   #13
sgabllab

link to remote view sight.
http://www.farsight.org/learning.html

also link to a book about remote viewing of aliens.

http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/cosmic.html
sgabllab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #14
lifeofbrian

Ed Dames was a monitor in the Scannate/Gondola wish/Sun streak/Center lane/Grill Flame/Star Gate programme*, not an actual remote viewer. He was not good enough. Now he is off in a world of his own; thinking he is a Jedi knight, fighting aliens. He's a wannabe. Joni Dourif - aka mrs Ed Dames - same type; making money out of other people's efforts. Stay clear.

Ingo Swann is the real deal. A natural. He introduced the systematic RV method most people use these days.

Lyn Buchanan is a pro too. Try googling.

*Name change every time a new department took it over; like CIA, DIA etc. The NSA was not involved.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-08-2007 at 06:29 PM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 07:05 PM   #15
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Ed Dames was a monitor in the Scannate/Gondola wish/Sun streak/Center lane/Grill Flame/Star Gate programme*, not an actual remote viewer. He was not good enough. Now he is off in a world of his own; thinking he is a Jedi knight, fighting aliens. He's a wannabe. Joni Dourif - aka mrs Ed Dames - same type; making money out of other people's efforts. Stay clear.

Ingo Swann is the real deal. A natural. He introduced the systematic RV method most people use these days.

Lyn Buchanan is a pro too. Try googling.

*Name change every time a new department took it over; like CIA, DIA etc. The NSA was not involved.
I like Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse...(although he's not popular in some RV circles) a good book if you can find a copy... http://www.davidmorehouse.com/

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #16
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I like Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse...(although he's not popular in some RV circles) a good book if you can find a copy... http://www.davidmorehouse.com/
I have the book. Half of it is fiction. Sorry. He is a liar, basically, twisting the truth. Court marshalled for using military equipment privately, and suddenly getting "ill" and "seeing angels" when confronted with the lies.

His mormon past is dodgy as well. I feel he never left.

Corroborated by other people working closely with him, one of which is Ed Dames, which is the funny thing. Funny when the liars are fighting each other.

Quote:
In 2000, Paul H. Smith commented on David Morehouse and his book Psychic Warrior:

"Please don't take too much of what Dave Morehouse says in his book and his interviews too seriously. There are very good reasons why he is odd-man-out in the RV community--many of them similar reasons to why Ed Dames is, too."
http://www.remoteviewer.org/remotevi...-morehouse.htm

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-08-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 16-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
edelweiss pirate

I find the character assassination of Morehouse on the www.remoteviewer.org site strange to say the least...

Quote:
Author Jim Schnabel wrote an expose on David Morehouse in November of 1996. Schnabel details Morehouse's sordid history in the remote viewing program. He tells us that "Morehouse's application was reviewed by remote viewer Paul Smith, an Army captain of similar age, who was also a Mormon. To Smith, Morehouse seemed like a high flier, a good choice for the program."

In 1992, Ed Dames who was recently retired started to write a book on remote viewing. The book was to be the "Dames and Morehouse" story, and both would have "editorial control over its content."

But things soon went down hill for Dave Morehouse. Schnabel goes on to detail Morehouse's affair with an enlisted man's driver, who was now on a different posting. Morehouse claimed to this woman that he could spy on her at will, using psychic techniques learned at DT-S.

As his bizarre behavior expanded, Morehouse found himself charged by the military with adultery, sodomy, communicationg a threat, conduct unbecoming an officer, and larceny. (To see more on this, read the quotes by Col. John Alexander below.)

Morehouse then checked himself in to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., claiming that he was talking to angels.

Apparently he is accused of sodomy.... What does that mean exactly? Does that mean he's gay? Why would this be a problem? Is it a problem..

What about bizarre behaviour? Who here is not guilty of that at times.

Seems to me like he was set up.

And if you would like to hear the truth from Col John Alexander then by all means go for it but why would you for one second expect that an army man is going to tell you the truth. Is it not more likely that he might try to discredit a man who knows to much.

And why are the results of a court-marshall credible evidence that a man is no good.

All I know is the book is a good read, and he has a great vision of the masons in it when a spirit comes to him saying :"we are your brothers, join us.." he then sees an image of the brothers engaged in an orgy of bloodletting...

At the time I was being mason tempted and this book really put me off joining. It was also my 'way in' to remote viewing.

Not all bad in my view.

They discredit some people for a reason. Check your sources.

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 16-08-2007 at 08:14 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #18
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

remote viewing and astral projection are very real, ed james is not he has many website selling audio cds and courses claiming that you can learn to predicit lottery numbers and he's milking the 2012 thing for all its worth, maybe somthing will happen in 2012 but i doubt it will be anything like he describes. there are better people to follow and apparently there is a book/ place (alaska book of records??) that can be viewed from the astral plane that shows everything that has ever happened and will ever happen.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 10:52 PM   #19
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I find the character assassination of Morehouse on the www.remoteviewer.org site strange to say the least...

Apparently he is accused of sodomy.... What does that mean exactly? Does that mean he's gay? Why would this be a problem? Is it a problem..

What about bizarre behaviour? Who here is not guilty of that at times.

Seems to me like he was set up.

And if you would like to hear the truth from Col John Alexander then by all means go for it but why would you for one second expect that an army man is going to tell you the truth. Is it not more likely that he might try to discredit a man who knows to much.

And why are the results of a court-marshall credible evidence that a man is no good.

All I know is the book is a good read, and he has a great vision of the masons in it when a spirit comes to him saying :"we are your brothers, join us.." he then sees an image of the brothers engaged in an orgy of bloodletting...

At the time I was being mason tempted and this book really put me off joining. It was also my 'way in' to remote viewing.

Not all bad in my view.

They discredit some people for a reason. Check your sources.
I have checked my sources.

Like I said, I have the book. Had I known nothing about what he was writing about I would probably have found it a "good read" too.

Morehouse - Mormons. Check that one out.

As mormons and freemasons are basically the same scum I'm glad you were put off from joining. Good news.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-08-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 17-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #20
foreverspirit
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks for the link, but it didn't have too much on remote viewing, Ed Dames or the killshot. I'm more interested if remote viewing actually works or not. Whether Major Ed is a fraud!. Well who knows?. That's why im asking. As for Art Bell, well he works in the media, don't he. What about guys like Ingo Swann? Is it all bunk?
Yeah it does work, practice makes perfect!
foreverspirit is offline   Reply With Quote