Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
purplepebble

Default A relative of mine

Was the Royal photographer for quite some time - I have never heard any stories or seen ANY pictures of the Queen in reptile form. I think the members in my family would have known about it or at least have some pics. Don't you think a Royal photographer would have some evidence of that? Was the Queen sneaking out back to eat a fresh baby every few hours to keep up her appearance as a human? Would she go to all that trouble before being photographed? Although I thoroughly believe and know that there is a gigantic conspiracy that has been in place for centuries going on, I think you are being ripped off with David Icke's ideas about reptilian shapeshifters.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
Was the Royal photographer for quite some time - I have never heard any stories or seen ANY pictures of the Queen in reptile form. I think the members in my family would have known about it or at least have some pics. Don't you think a Royal photographer would have some evidence of that? Was the Queen sneaking out back to eat a fresh baby every few hours to keep up her appearance as a human? Would she go to all that trouble before being photographed? Although I thoroughly believe and know that there is a gigantic conspiracy that has been in place for centuries going on, I think you are being ripped off with David Icke's ideas about reptilian shapeshifters.
Yes, it would make total sense for them to expose themselves when the photographer is around.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
totalrecall

I've been thinking about that.

It could be that there are plenty of latent bodies (including those of the royal families and non-royals) which are capable of Draco possession, it is just that only some bodies are actually possessed as to what is deemed as needed.

Maybe other souls have already occupied some multi-compatible royal bloodlines that aren't allowing the Dracos in. There could be a real battle of body and soul going on, on their own levels. Who knows?

I do believe that certain bodies are easier for certain souls to possess due to bloodline compatibility. All of us might be "someone's" purpose.

Who are we?
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
purplepebble

Yes! How silly of me to think that "ooh the photographer is coming, lets not shapeshift infront of him, he might get a pic"

He must have been a shapeshifter too, one big old reptile fest I am sure.

Some others he photographed - are they all reptiles too? They must have all been REALLY busy trying to avoid being found out.

Sir William Walton,
Stephen Tennant,
Lady Diana Cooper,
Charles James (designer),
Lillian Gish,
Oliver Messel,
Lord David Cecil,
Lady Georgia Sitwell,
Gary Cooper,
Pablo Picasso,
Marlene Dietrich,
Salvador Dalí,
Natalie Paley,
Daisy Fellowes,
Helen of Greece and Denmark Queen Mother of Romania
Bomb Victim (Elienn Dunne)
Winston Churchill,
Graham Sutherland,
Charles de Gaulle,
Walter Sickert,
Isabel Jeans,
Greta Garbo,
Yul Brynner,
Vivien Leigh,
Marlon Brando,
Duchess of Windsor,
Vita Sackville-West,
Elizabeth II's Coronation,
Alexis von Rosenberg, Baron de Redé,
Grace Kelly,
Mona von Bismarck,
Bernard Berenson,
Mrs. Charles (Jayne) Wrightsman,
Maria Callas,
Dame Edith Sitwell,
Colin Wilson,
Marilyn Monroe,
Leslie Caron,
Princess Margaret,
Albert Finney,
Cristobal Balenciaga,
Karen Blixen,
Rudolf Nureyev,
Audrey Hepburn,
Margot Fonteyn,
Jacqueline Kennedy,
Georgia O'Keeffe,
Andy Warhol,
Twiggy,
Mick Jagger,
Katharine Hepburn,
Barbra Streisand,
Gloria Guinness,
Hubert de Givenchy,
Mae West,
David Hockney,
Jane Birkin,
Marie-Hélène de Rothschild,
Marisa Berenson as Luisa Casati,
Pauline de Rothschild,
Tina Chow,
Gilbert and George,
Inès de la Fressange,
Paloma Picasso,
Caroline of Monaco,
Olimpia de Rothschild,
Dayle Haddon,
Old 06-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
Yes, it would make total sense for them to expose themselves when the photographer is around.
Actually, what makes perfect sense is the fact that they're not shape-changing reptiles at all
siegfriedsassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
purplepebble

No they are not shapeshifters, a lot of people have been fooled by a brilliant and exciting conspiracy, which has made quite a few people pretty famous and well off in the New Age and conspiracy arena. Reading through some of these post's makes me laugh, apparantly, anyone can be an expert these days, it doesn't matter if you have proof or not.

I have never seen or heard ANY evidence whatsoever of reptilian shapeshifters from anyone in my family. Utter rubbish. It is about time some of the charlatans that push this crap are exposed for what THEY are.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
nefilim777

Quote:
You can try all day but you won't convince them... trust me.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
innerlight

i used to be in the same vicinity as George W. Bush at Texas Rangers games. He was in the owner's box, I was nearby in the regular stands. He never shapeshifted to eat a baby between innings.

His dad didn't shapeshift either when tossing out the ceremonial first pitch.

i even saw him eating hot dogs. not babies.

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
nefilim777

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight View Post
i used to be in the same vicinity as George W. Bush at Texas Rangers games. He was in the owner's box, I was nearby in the regular stands. He never shapeshifted to eat a baby between innings.

His dad didn't shapeshift either when tossing out the ceremonial first pitch.

Yeah funny that, right? I once turned into a reptile, but then I realised I was on heavy acid and just watching David Attenborough.

And I behold Pan.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
stewart edwards

I think that shapeshifting, as recorded throughout human history in legends etc, has more to do with the "ghost" phenomenon than physical shapeshifting. Spirits transposing themselves on a body.

Still as always I could be wrong.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
stopthemadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight View Post
Yeah, but do you know what was in the hot dog? Kosher-certified baby parts.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
nefilim777

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post
Yeah, but do you know what was in the hot dog? Kosher-certified baby parts.
Or maybe it was anti-semtie body parts? who knows??! its just so crazy!?

And I behold Pan.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
stopthemadness

The only Semites alive today are the Palestinians. And they're being napalmed and bulldozed into nonexistence.

Anti-Khazarian would be a more appropriate moniker.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
armoured_amazon

Perhaps the shapeshift is only on a certain frequency that not everyone picks up on.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
xeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Perhaps the shapeshift is only on a certain frequency that not everyone picks up on.
Yeah, this makes sense. Who knows, just like ghosts can only be seen by some and not all, maybe it applies to reptilians too.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon View Post
Yeah, this makes sense. Who knows, just like ghosts can only be seen by some and not all, maybe it applies to reptilians too.
I've sometimes been in mixed company and seen people shift; only a few of my friends pick up on it - the ones who are spiritual, or mediums, or basically doing any work outside of the five sense world. That's why I think it's probably complicated to understand and/or explain.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #17
purplepebble

I think though that the relative I am talking about, after photographing all the people mentioned, would have been exposed to some of this reptilian shape shifting stuff. His and my bloodline stem from the Knights Templars. Why would his photographic subjects feel the need to hide any shape shifting from him? He took thousands of pictures and knew some of these people pretty well.

I don't think that it has anything to do with shape shifting reptilians, I think it is more of a demonic energy that works through it's hosts, I think that the bloodline plays a big role, by keeping it in the family for lack of a better term.

You don't necessarily have to "see" demonic energy to be aware of it, although demonic energy has a distinct feel to it.

I have seen people shift on an energetic level and have noticed huge change in their demeanour, whether this is from a demonic/spiritual source or from ELF bombardments or programming who can really tell the difference.

I have listened to people talk about the reptilian thing and I think it is another offshoot of new age propoganda, a money maker, a demonic fairytale that has entranced a lot of people.

Think about it, you have Alex Jones the mental plane patriot, get your guns and sit on your tins of beans guy, you have Daivid Icke, the Spiritual, we are being duped by reptilians but you are everything that ever existed but dont riot guy, and Stewart Swerdlow, the hysperspace deprogramming montauk survivor - use these symbols and all will be well (which may well be the NASA heiroglyph's) guy. All intrinsically linked in one way or another.

The unholy trinity right there, ushering everyone into the new age.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #18
armoured_amazon

Quote:
I think though that the relative I am talking about, after photographing all the people mentioned, would have been exposed to some of this reptilian shape shifting stuff. His and my bloodline stem from the Knights Templars. Why would his photographic subjects feel the need to hide any shape shifting from him? He took thousands of pictures and knew some of these people pretty well.

I don't think that it has anything to do with shape shifting reptilians, I think it is more of a demonic energy that works through it's hosts, I think that the bloodline plays a big role, by keeping it in the family for lack of a better term.

You don't necessarily have to "see" demonic energy to be aware of it, although demonic energy has a distinct feel to it.

I have seen people shift on an energetic level and have noticed huge change in their demeanour, whether this is from a demonic/spiritual source or from ELF bombardments or programming who can really tell the difference.

I have listened to people talk about the reptilian thing and I think it is another offshoot of new age propoganda, a money maker, a demonic fairytale that has entranced a lot of people.

Think about it, you have Alex Jones the mental plane patriot, get your guns and sit on your tins of beans guy, you have Daivid Icke, the Spiritual, we are being duped by reptilians but you are everything that ever existed but dont riot guy, and Stewart Swerdlow, the hysperspace deprogramming montauk survivor - use these symbols and all will be well (which may well be the NASA heiroglyph's) guy. All intrinsically linked in one way or another.

Lots of good points.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
gaias child

Quote:

Good points, I know what you mean about sensing demonic energy

The reptilian thing works well for me as a metaphor for the greedy evil powers we see in this world,but there is no evidence that the royal family/bush family/rothschilds etc are ACTUALLY reptillian beings .

Last edited by gaias child; 07-04-2010 at 07:08 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #20
elirien

Quote:

Nice post. There are although some subtleties to this. Any communication is tainted since it uses a medium. It gets colored.

Think of it like this, you have people that identify with their facets Alex Jones as that what you have spoken about, David Icke and Steward Swerdlow as this and that but no one of them can give you the experience of either telling you what they are telling or what they experienced completely. Thus people tend to use different signposts for the same thing. Some call it interdimensional reptilians, some demons with tails, some Astral beings etc. The commonality is the important point here and that is what it has common with you.

For starters there is the "reptilian" facet of the brain, the astral body and of course the physical body. Just seeing people laughing or getting angry is complete proof for "shape-shifting". These are simple short experiences. There are also long experiences of that and that is what is probably referred to by researchers of this experience/time as shape-shifting. Since most of us don't "see" the astral body they don't know how it shifts. It's easy with a physical body to see what anger does, the face contortions, reddening of the face etc. What happens to what is really you when "you" get angry or happy?
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote