Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

Default In contact with some ETs(My story)

Its been a long and rough ride to where I am now.

It started with about a year of mental torture by the greys. Where they did many horrible things to me. Much character assasination. Much drama for my family. And my first 2 times being arrested...

Eventually a good type came forward as according to the deal they made with the greys/reptiles. They started talking to me under the cover of "the wingmakers". The ones responsible for the wingmakers.com website. They hid behind a facade for quite some time. At one time I thought they were made of pure light. Another time I thought they were tall slender and a billion year old civilization. All these lies were to appease the greys/reptiles, and were in accordance with the deal they made.

My experience went through phases of existence. They ran me through simulations for many months. One I got to meet and talk with simulated entities. They were refered to as the Apex of their race in the universe, and the leader of such. There was: Reptile. Aquarian, Insect, Human, and another type they deleted the memory of what they called them. They were sea faring insect types. At first I thought the reptile one was my friend, he was said to have engineered the greys. Who were simulated in this part of my story as friends. One was assigned to me and it was immediately called my brother. He named himself Kalec after a dragon in the game world of warcraft. This simulation turned into a world leader simulation, where I had ultimate power over anything that happened on the planet... It lasted about a month. One could say maybe they were testing me to see what I would do, but I tend to think the things I did were so amazingly genius and great I think their computer was thinking for me at the time, and they now corroborate that claim.

Long story short, i was in the process of revolutionizing the world, and me and my ally ETs had a great knack for converting corrupted people to the light. And bringing them to tears. I was allied with every group on the planet minus the vatican, the insects last bastion(this is still fiction btw). The pope was the only person I killed in this simulation whom was involved with the insect ETs raping my woman, and also beyond being saved. I gave him the 2nd most painful death in the universe, I gave the insects the first most painful death in the universe. One was getting your dna torn from you(not sure if its even doable), one was getting sent thru a black hole(not sure what REALLY happens).

I'll cut that part of my story short as my ET friend say im being longwinded lol.

Eventually that simulation got bad. The insects started mind controlling everyone I was in contact with in the sim. My fiance got raped by countless people(she wasnt real either it was an almost perfect woman concocted for me by a computer). In this sim the Apex human was horribly evil... Which was the greys/reptiles doing as they hate humans and their eventual kindness.

Now to a more interesting and practical simulation, a first contact simulation. In this one a group of people up to one million people are listening to a speaker. The speaker is also provided assistance from his friend ETs. This one lasted about 2 months. Every single day from wake to sleep i was talking in this simulation. They literally shut my brain down and put me to sleep within 5 seconds of me talking at night, and I would wake up in the morning to the energy of someone in the simulation. The crowd went through phases. First wave was a USA one, mostly west coast people(where Im from). They deleted my memory of the order of waves after that... But there was an India wave, a China wave, a UK wave, a Vatican wave, a friend/family of mine wave, a Russia wave. There may have been more but my memory is slightly hazy about the waves,.

I got to know simulations of people from that region, accent and all. FOr example the Pikeys(sp) in UK(lol the ones like in snatch), a buddhist vegan chick from USA, a girl from Russia, a couple from India, a group of people from China,. Their souls were simulated perfectly. WHich brings me to one of the best things about the waves... We got to try out different souls. So we all got to(im not sure if there really was anyone on the other end of my talking other than ETs) feel how some famous people in our history felt like. Namely Jesus, Buddha, Alexander the great, Imotep or some other pharaoh, Hitler, Cleopatra. They have all their souls and consciousness' documented so they can gift us what they felt like and were like in later times(not limited to that reason for keeping though.

For some time they let me use a soul combo of Hitler mixed with Jesus and buddha. Its a very nice combo. The emotion/heart of Jesus cancels out the bad in Hitler, and makes quite a nice intelligent balance.

Now to the negative part of these simulations. The reptiles/greys also get their words in. They have influenced my life to make some things negative, with mind control. They character assasinated me in this way. The good ETs assured people that i was mind controlled at the time but if it were real, some people may not like me due to a few small things I have done in my past. In one simulation(I believe right after the UK wave), they made everyone believe armageddon is about to happen. And everyone was not very calm, i believed it too, I was in an unreal daze.

Anyway, I will cut this somewhat short too. They tell me this is one thing many allied ET races will do for first contact.

After the first contact simulations there are patches of time unaccounted for that they deleted from my memory. Im not sure if it was before or after the first contact sims, but they would send me through phases with strong mind control. One of the worst was the greys own the planet, and they crusify every person with high ambition like myself(i used to have ambition...... not so much anymore). I was allowed to make only one music CD, and that would be my income. Involved in this sim was andre from outkast, they simulated probably perfectly. I got to at least feel his soul in this one. Those were 2 very dark days.. Another one was a simulation of a bunch of people from the wingmakers website i had come to know many years ago when i was very much into that website. It ended with me being told "I was the worst of the best". It hurt my self esteem. That is my main memory of that sim.

Anyway enough of sims for now. maybe i will post more as I remember them.

Only somewhat recently the main good ETs im involved with have come forward and claimed to me that they are human. This has been my predominant reality for long enough now I believe its true, even tho I have been through tons of lies..

I mainly speak to a female and a male. They are very nice. They are said to be pacifists. I have still not uncovered where they are from. I have bee told they were from a far away galaxy, and also they are from our galaxy. The latest one is our galaxy, which I would put my money on if i had to.

Recently I got to meet a grey species that is not the hostile greys. Is it gray? i dunno. They were very high energy, cheery, and nice. With a good sense of humor.

I am also in contact with a reptile race of ETs. I believe they are the same ones spoken of by David Icke. They are hostile, mean, horrible creatures. They enjoy giving me pain. They only just recently actually spoke to me. For a long time they would not speak to me. They enjoy domination, and tactical stimulation. They love power, and love corrupting people in high places on our planet.

I am also in contact with the greys(the hostile ones). They like disgusting stuff. At least they like to DO disgusting stuff. They have done all sorts of bad things to me like put the 'juice' of a dead decaying body from a closeby cemetary on my lips. Put wormlike things I could feel crawl inside my body. I am told they also love mind control. And it is one of their specialties. I have extensive experience with grey mind control. They can make you think something, and never suspect it came from not yourself. They can also slowly make you do out of character things and not know it didnt originate from you...

The human ones told me recently(with the nice gray agreeing). they metaphorically put the reptiles souls as blood red, and the greys souls as puke green. lol.

Anyway I have to go for now. But I might add to my story as I remember it. They delete my memory all the time. I had major good ET assistance to remember so much from what they have done to me. Also if you have a question feel free to ask.

<3

Last edited by omnisense; 03-04-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

ohh. i posted some of the things they had done to me on another ET website. eventually the greys forced me to post i was making it up and I got banned.

im told they dont have the position to do that to me now.. so if you saw omnisense post 'im a fake', thats why.....
Old 05-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
elton

You are a fake.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
eternal wheel

Dr Werner Von Braun. june 1977..... so far, so good....
Old 05-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
STARWALKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
You are a fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal wheel View Post

Predictable responses.

Thanks for reminding me why I usually stay away from this
forum.

omnisense: Simply ignore them.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARWALKER View Post

Predictable responses.

Thanks for reminding me why I usually stay away from this
forum.

omnisense: Simply ignore them.
Yes. Just keep on posting garbage that the greys told you to.

I am descended from greys on both my mother and fathers side and the greys would never do what you posted.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #7
king triad

Quote:
Yes. Just keep on posting garbage that the greys told you to.

I am descended from greys on both my mother and fathers side and the greys would never do what you posted.
Ignore all alien orders....
Old 05-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
eternal wheel

Quote:
I am descended from greys on my fathers side, and the greys would never do what you posted.
you're related to john major?? cool!
Dr Werner Von Braun. june 1977..... so far, so good....
Old 06-04-2010, 01:12 AM   #9
extag

Hey m8 can i have the name and number of your pusher plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
There are more than one grey type of ET as far as I know. I think there is confusion regarding who people talk about when they say 'the greys'. As far as I know the ones who call themselves 'the greys' are negative beings. As I said i recently met a very nice type of grey. The differences between the two are night and day...

As for being related to them.... Thats kinda hard to believe. So you have no sex organs? Your skin is grey? you have big black eyes, and you're about 4-5 feet tall? I dont get it. Why dont u get your DNA tested so you can prove to the world ETs are real? How did your family come about being related to them?

Quote:
Predictable responses.
And here I thought the David Icke forum might be different. lol. I guess I was wrong. The good ETs I know don't like people who troll me. You are being watched btw... There might be consequences to such, but you would never know it came from such an origin.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #11
ninjasaan

Interesting interview and experience for you. You might find this article interesting:

http://www.livingnow.com.au/columns/...aman-abduction

Don't forget your sovereignty my friend
Old 06-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #12
legaata

Default A few questions

Interesting...
At first I thought you must be either insane or high on something, but when I listened to the radio interview I thought you sounded rather sane.

A few questions:

When they make open contact with humanity, how will it be made?

Why did the negative aliens make contact with you in the first place?

Who came first, the good greys or the bad greys, and if the good ones came first, how were the bad ones created and why?

Has technology and knowledge in past only been given to humanity by bad aliens or also by good ones?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:13 AM   #13
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaata View Post
Interesting...
At first I thought you must be either insane or high on something, but when I listened to the radio interview I thought you sounded rather sane.
I'm glad I posted it then. lol. Sometime I'll try to come up with all the things they have done to me.. That will be hard to believe too. In only 2.5 years they have done soooo much to me. I'm not totally sure why they focus on me so much but the good ETs say it will become evident eventually.

Quote:
A few questions:

When they make open contact with humanity, how will it be made?
They can't answer this question directly due to other ETs not wanting them to. But I speculate they will do something like make all global media(force if they have to) say first contact has occured, with the UN(what else. they are super fair so they wouldnt give it to one country over another). After the people calm down a little bit they would probably show physical evidence in the form of large ships over some major cities. UFO sightings will probably go up so much that all you would have to do is go outside for a while and you would see one.. At this point it should really set in how big this is to people. After that they will announce telepathic circles to get to know the ETs involved in our planet. They say numerous will be going on in every country, but not segregating the people of countries to only their own people. While this is happening they will cure something huge like aids, to prove to the world they are not hostile, and to stop or at least lower fears.

The races who are benevolent and nice will probably ALL be showering our planet with gifts. Fruits, or cures for diseases/ailments, possibly new pets like dogs and cats but different.

People will be glued to their TV's or internet if they are not in a telepathic circle(they watch people and how they treat the planet/people/pets etc to see if they would be worthy of a early telepathic circle invite).

It will probably be the most interesting time in the entire history of our planet. The good ETs intend to involve everyone, including the pygmies in the jungle.

There a lot im missing, and I may be wrong about some things. But that is my general idea from knowing them, and taking an educated guess(with channel help but no guarantee on how accurate it is).

Quote:
Why did the negative aliens make contact with you in the first place?
The good ETs onclusively picked me they say somewhere around the ages of 16-17, but had me scouted since i was really little, maybe 3 or 4. It was part of the plan for the bad ones to do stuff to me first they say. Now they are usually simulated by the good ETs computer when i interact with them, and they just listen to me when i respond. The greys and the reptiles typically think I'm not worth talking to due to inferior intelligence.

Quote:
Who came first, the good greys or the bad greys, and if the good ones came first, how were the bad ones created and why?
I'm not sure One thing they recently told me was a deal was made for the reptiles to engineer the bad greys from samples of the good greys dna. But I wouldnt bet on that being true as they hinted to me shortly afterwards it wasnt true, even though it made sense at the time.
They could be just trying to get me to sponsor disinformation about the greys origins. In the interview they channeled to me the bad greys planet is in bad condition. And they have told me that grey races are pretty common in the natural universe. So Im kinda of mindfucked on the subject lol. Im nowhere near knowing it for sure. If I had to take a guess the good greys are older though due to them supposedly having better technology.

Quote:
Has technology and knowledge in past only been given to humanity by bad aliens or also by good ones?
The good ones have channeled a TON of our technology to inventors of their choosing. The bad ones tend to make deals with governments. But they say either side is not limited to those channels. And that both have made deals with governments concerning technology.

Last edited by omnisense; 07-04-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
azureangel

Default Very interesting material

Thank you for your posting. There seem to be many levels to look at here. My concept is that there are ED's with our good interests as well as ED's with our bad interests involved. So you seem to corroborate that. Reading about them coming into the open was encouraging. "Pets other than cats or dogs", hmm, intriguing. I just want my darling horse healed, I'd give up nearly everything just to have him out of pain. Well, we'll see what happens. As always, ignore the trolls. I'm really interested to read anything else you'd like to post. Love, angel
Old 07-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #15
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

i recently learned that the reptiles have a pretty big superiority complex. and see us as an inferior race.

They have also hinted to me recently that the greys are worse than the reptiles.

The good ones also finally came forward with the name they are known by. The Nordics. Blond, "near" perfect bodies. Pacifists. Have amazing integrity and beautiful messages. The practice unconditional respect(not to be confused with unconditional love) for all species whom can talk(and those that cannot).

The female one has traits much like females here. They love to watch the 'universal soap opera'. In other words what really goes on. News about new planet discoveries(and if it was a natural planet they take a bigger interest due to rarity/uniqueness). They also have news feeds of what goes on with our planet. They get their news by watching various peoples thoughts mainly. So they get what the true leadership of our planet has in store before it happens usually.

I'll cut the bio short...

They have done tons of interesting things to me with music. From awesome mental "sound dimension" alterations. To giving me the feeling of actually singing what someone is singing with their voice(which is awesome. apologize by timbaland is one of my fav songs for this. or some cranberries songs) without singing it myself. I dont think people realize how awesome singing feels. You get this quite good when you feel it without actually singing.

Good trance or electronic music with the right variables, are amazing with ET help. It's really hard to explain. I'll try:

Try with your imagination to make a clothesline to somewhere in your room, and try to with your mind go from your face to somewhere with your mind focuses like it was something going down the string. Back and forth. Not sure if I explain it well but if you did it right you could imagine and somewhat feel it moving. They have altered this dimension with music a ton. It was almost all I did for months when they first showed it to me.

They can make lyrics holographic. For example one of the lines in a rap song is sin. they holographically made it sim with the underlying concept of simian implying idiot. then at the same time did sin refering to things like rape.

Its really hard to explain what they do to rap. I have come to LOVE tupac with the singing thing(feeling how his voice felt), mixed with emotions. Immortal technique songs with the passion he has is pretty amazing too.

They can make you like a song in any genre with a LOT of different advanced methods. They can align energies/feelings to sounds very well. They would be GREAT at making a childrens musical with all kinds of funny or deep sounds with an animated cartoon.

Not that reverb wasn't awesome enough but they can do cool stuff with that in your mind too.

Enough with the music talk for a bit.

I recently(after listening to the radio interview) investigated chakras. As I said in the interview they have taken my ability to make music away. The chakra they "burnt". Peaked my interest when i found
Quote:
Vishuddha is associated with the faculty of higher discrimination, between choosing what is right and wrong, and it is associated with creativity and self-expression.

I hope they can fix it

Well I wanted to post more for you angel. Enough so that they channeled all that for me(in my own words and thought patterns).

Last edited by omnisense; 07-04-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #16
king triad

You say your in contact with greys,reptillians and Nordics...where do they physically live?...
Old 07-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #17
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

In one simulation they simulated the group they put in charge of documenting the soul. And also in charge of finding out what exactly it is, what it does, and how it works.

They were said to be 'hooked up' to my soul, and their computer would read my interactions and translated them into colors along with text. It was an interesting one. I wish I could go more into the technical aspect of how to document the soul with colors but they say if i channel it, disinformation will occur. So I guess I won't.

They seem to be rehashing some memories I've had so I'll post as I remember them. Its nice to remember what I have been through I hope they do it more.

Last edited by omnisense; 07-04-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #18
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
You say your in contact with greys,reptillians and Nordics...where do they physically live?...
If they are here, on ships in another dimension. The Nordics just told me they were on a large ship with a pretty big population. All involved in happenings on this planet and abroad.

The reptilians won't tell me or let me know where they reside at the moment, but I assume they are on a ship of some sort too. It's always been the disposition on where they are when I have talked to them.

I'm not sure I buy that they can shapeshift. But it's quite possible. They are said to be very old and advanced(moreso than the Nordics). It's possible they can shapeshift in this dimension. Reptiles do some cool stuff like the chameleon, maybe it's something like that but way more advanced.

And a grey just told me "on ships" "on your planet" is where they are.

Last edited by omnisense; 07-04-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
king triad

Ive seen a grey shape shift when they are in danger, they turn into something else...do you know what they turn into?..
Old 07-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #20
omnisense
Premier Subscribers

In a couple different simulations, the illuminati were involved.

In one they were fighting the vatican(the illuminati was a good group in this one) for world control. In this one I was appointed to the 'leader' of both. And agreed on a first contact year of 2027. There was an alternate year, it was like 2025 or 2024. I'm not sure if it's a real date. But I really hope it is.

In another pretty long simulation the illuminati were bad. There was a primary illuminati agent involved and he was the human channel for masterminding my torture and treatment. He was said to be channeling from the greys. The illuminati I observed were mostly Italian. They also had a "wife" set up for me to control me and manipulate me.

They say that both were primarily nonsense. But they were interesting to me nonetheless.

They won't let me remember much of what I did it the world leader simulation. But one thing I remember vividly is planning for a great musical. I talked with many types of ETs, including a very cute race called the whites, a spider race(good side), the greys, and others. I got every race I talked to to agree to let their home planets happenings, and what they primarily do in the universe story be documented and be produced in the form of a musical. I was really excited about that as they in my eyes would be the most entertaining and best media ever produced on this planet. And a world asset until the world ended(with the sun dying or the universe collapsing on itself).

The movie would have no credits or director name. And would be free worldwide upon release. There was to be a main one about 3 hours long(with 2 intermissions). Followed by the release of short stories afterwards. Each dealing with different races and stories out there. Some races would have numerous short stories. And new short stories would be released for decades.

Last edited by omnisense; 07-04-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Closed Thread