Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #81
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo1 View Post
Lol .

But you have to take it on a full stomach don't you? I wil have to go and peruse Mr Humbles ebooks .
I have just heard from the MMS YouTube video that its best to take the treatment about 1 hour after eating, so the potion can act along and follow the digestive process, the absorbsion/digestion carrier is in motion, a larger blood flow enters the abdominal cavity at the time of digestion, but not to take the MMS at the same time as food, because the mixing process can dampen the effects especially where any antioxidants are present, chocolate, tea, coffee etc, let the food mixed in the stomach first and enter the bowel then take the MMS which will be absorbed into the bloodstream more effectively in the small bowel, illium, jejenum.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-04-2010 at 10:26 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #82
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo1 View Post
Fifty - sixty drops a day . May i ask if you had something radically wrong? That seems like a hell of a lot.

I have just started using mms thanks to this thread. Have a couple of major things need to go. So far i have not noticed any difference but i am only going up one drop per dose per day.

I was unsure of how many drops per dose to go up to; there are a few different opinions on that.
I was doing the full-on 3 month MMS detox, and was up to 15 drops a day, so I decided to do a few days of double dosing (30 drops). I got a virus at one point so decided to double my double dose to see how quick i could get rid of the virus and as an experiment to see if i would puke at any point, but i didnt, and the virus was killed before it even had chance to get going really (less than 48 hours)

The key is to build up slowly to the 15 drops a day level, and by that time the body is used to the MMS and most of the shite has been killed off in my opinion, so the double dosing wasn't bad, but i did get some dizzyness and nausea feelings, but didnt throw up at any point.

I was doing this full-on detox as part of a mercury/heavy metal detox, which is why i went as high as i did with the dosage.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 06-04-2010 at 10:50 AM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #83
ex sheep
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Found a UK supply of Sodium Chlorite 80% powder.

http://www.alfa.com/en/GP100w.pgm?DSSTK=014265

Also found a good place for an affordable RO filter, top quality product, highly recommended.

http://www.calicoaquatics.co.uk/acat...e_Osmosis.html

50 Gal per day supply.

Just ordered some MMS from the company below to try, here are their instructions of use.

http://www.mmseurope.info/MMSinstructions.pdf

Are there any current users of MMS who aware of any detriments towards the killing off of any natural bacterias from the digestive system, have you noticed any side effects of this or do you replace with probiotics or other etc.
Did you get a supply in from those links, how much did you get/ cost just so that more people can buy some if needed, thanks.
Sometimes I feel like giving up
ex sheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #84
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Did you get a supply in from those links, how much did you get/ cost just so that more people can buy some if needed, thanks.
I bought the jumbo pack from MMS Europe for 45 quid which should last for a couple of years or so.

I'm up to 12 drops per day so far and no reactions, boy the mix realy stinks until you put the apple juice in, Ughh.

One immediate observation is, my teeth are getting very clean and white and any plaque I had has almost gone, I bet this is what in those teeth whitening kits or something very similar.

Another is, I sometimes get Ramsay Hunt Syndrome which effects my facial nerves, this stuff sorted that out in a couple of days.

If you use this stuff for cleaning your teeth, make sure you rinse very well, because it can strip filling surfaces releasing small amounts of mercury into the system.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-04-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #85
ex sheep
Forum Advisor

Grab a pineapple, liquidise it or use your juicer, and mix it with that, best I've tried so far.
Sometimes I feel like giving up
ex sheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #86
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Grab a pineapple, liquidise it or use your juicer, and mix it with that, best I've tried so far.
We like buying ready made juice in glass bottles and use the bottles afterwards, the recycling boys don't get our glass
Old 05-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #87
suthseaxan
Inactive

I placed an order here http://tulucechemicals.com/index.php a few weeks ago which arrived today 1lb of Sodium Chlorite and 1lb citric acid for about 20 and instructions

http://tulucechemicals.com/auction_d...tion_id=100324

Last edited by suthseaxan; 05-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.
suthseaxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #88
the apprentice
Inactive

I got a 2kg tub from the Alfa link posted earlier, had to open a full business account first, which was a bit of a rigmarole but I secured it OK.

Comes in a fine yellowish powder in sealed plastic container, I can buy up to 20kg at a time if needed.

I have finished the trial period drops from MMS Europe 12 drops per day with no side effects and I definately feel much brighter now, and it really fixes the teeth and clean them a treat.

Those teeth whitening kits have the same stuff in them as far as I can gather.

Since we have also been using the RO filter system we are also much better, and sleep a whole lot sounder knowing the crap is not in our water.

Please feel free to ask me any detailed questions off line only please .
Old 07-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #89
droogie
Banned

I have some questions i would like to ask but i am not sure if it would be best to do it here or in private.
droogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #90
droogie
Banned

I have bought MMS and would like to start using but i need help. Has anyone done it before?
Old 16-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #91
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by droogie View Post
I have bought MMS and would like to start using but i need help. Has anyone done it before?
If you are quite unwell start off with one drop of ratio 4-1 or whatever the ratio given on instructions only.

Take with fruit juice that low in vit C, apple, pineapple etc.

Take 2 hours after eating.

Do not take with caffine, coffee, tea as this will dampen its effects.

If your taking up to 15 drops a day it can give you a headache and the runs so slowly does it at first.

There are no side effects, only effects.
Old 16-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #92
droogie
Banned

I can't get distilled water from anywhere but can get de-ionized, is that ok? My questions are to do with mixing the water with the citric acid and then using it as instructed here.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-skin.htm

I have an autoimmune condition which affects my skin so i wanted to spray it on my skin. I am not at deaths door or anything so seen no need to actually take the stuff orally however if that would be best as well then i would like to set it up for that too. So i would have one bottle of solution (as per Jim's instructions) for spraying on my skin and then have the rest separate ready for me to drink if that would make a difference. I would obviously start off with a low dose wouldn't i?

I just don't want to start anything until i know what i am doing and how to do it. I did understand it a little but now that i have read back over it i am confused again. I obviously am hoping that it will help my condition so i don't want to muck it up.

Also my account has not been verified or whatever the correct term is so i still can't send private messages or anything.

Last edited by droogie; 16-07-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 16-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #93
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by droogie View Post
I can't get distilled water from anywhere but can get de-ionized, is that ok? My questions are to do with mixing the water with the citric acid and then using it as instructed here.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-skin.htm

I have an autoimmune condition which affects my skin so i wanted to spray it on my skin. I am not at deaths door or anything so seen no need to actually take the stuff orally however if that would be best as well then i would like to set it up for that too. So i would have one bottle of solution (as per Jim's instructions) for spraying on my skin and then have the rest separate ready for me to drink if that would make a difference. I would obviously start off with a low dose wouldn't i?

I just don't want to start anything until i know what i am doing and how to do it. I did understand it a little but now that i have read back over it i am confused again. I obviously am hoping that it will help my condition so i don't want to muck it up.

Also my account has not been verified or whatever the correct term is so i still can't send private messages or anything.
You might want to do some research into these kinds of A I ailments, like Lupus or similar, there are some things that MMS doesn't work very well upon, like some kinds of herpes, it definately works well on oral aplications.

For a supply of neutral water you must get a reverse osmosis filter, this will also take out the chlorine and flouride from your intake, don't worry about the lack of other minerals you get from certain types of water supply, you can get those in your foods stuff.

Below is the best value RO filter on the market, worth every penny, we use it daily and wash everything food wise with the water, all drinks etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/D%26D-40-GPD-R...64e004fff5530f

I also have a fibromyalgia responce to certain chemicals in my diet and MMS doesn't effect it further in any way, and I'm still here after a long treatment plan, worst effect was a mild headache and have had no other treatment previous, refusing to take any dumbing down modern pharma, and greatly improoooooooved, much happier in myself.

MMS might not be for everyone, but its worth a try
Old 16-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #94
droogie
Banned

I might give that a try if i can get the money together lol.

I just need help with making the formula. I have a skin disease which is auto immune. Basically my immune system is fighting when their is nothing to fight and it is killing cells in my skin. This causes discoloration and a few other problems. There is short term treatments that have a high rate of working but i was told that i could only have it for 3 months and it wasnt worth taking because i couldnt take it for longer unless i paid and it was one of those things that as soon as i stop taking it.....the problem comes back. All it does is supress the immune system which might fix the way my skin looks for the short term but it by no mean fixes things permanantly.

I had read that MMS is good for auto immune diseases and can help sort your immune system out. I definately want to give it a go since the doctors and dermatologists told me there is no cure. I just need help with getting the formula right and have someone explain it to me. Is de-ionised water ok if you can't get distilled water?
Old 16-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #95
kingmob

Everyone that is looking for raw suppliers, just buy them at EBAY. They are mighty cheap, and freely available. Both Citric Acid and Sodium Chlorite.

A pound of SC is $7+$12 shipping, similarly $5-6 for citric acid.

You can't beat this.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #96
droogie
Banned

I have the stuff i just don't know the correct way to put it together!
Old 18-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #97
droogie
Banned

I started taking one drop every hour yesterday evening and never felt any different.