Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
aura

Default Chris Everard

Chris Everard ~ He is Britain’s most successful documentary film-maker. He is the only British director making feature-length documentaries for cinema audiences and the only British director to have late show slots every weekend at cinemas in Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Rome simultaneously. His is called the ‘Enfant Terrible!’ (which means the terrible child) of British Cinema by Paris Match magazine.

In 2007, he made no less than four two-hour feature-length documentaries, which were all subsequently released on DVD, each with two-hour bonus discs. That means in 2007 he almost single-handedly matched the entire cinema output of the combined British Film Industry. Since 2004, he has made no less than seven feature-length documentaries which have all been on independent cinema release and then sold to DVD worldwide.

Chris Everard - Iconoclast Report (2010-01-09) Running Time: (3 hours, 59 minutes)
http://iconoclastreport.com/radio/196-everard

Special Guest; Chris Everard, creator of the Enigma Channel, award-winning documentary film maker.
We discuss the spirit world, elite bloodlines, magickal rituals and much more. A MUST HEAR episode!

Websites:
http://enigmatv.com
http://illuminatidvd.com
http://christophereverard.com
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
aura

Chris Everard - Truth Frequency Radio (2010-01-14) Running Time: (2 hours, 35 minutes)
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=60

Chris is best known for his films, Spirit World, Spirit World 2: The Alien Kabbalah, Secret Space Vol. 1 & 2 and The Illuminati Vol. 1, 2 and 3. Chris touches upon all levels in this fight against the New World Order including the Nazi/NASA/Luciferian/Masonic/Babylonian/Alien connection to the deeper destruction of the spirit of mankind and the spirit of our own planet earth.
Old 21-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
aura

Chris Everard - The Global Reality (2008-05-28) Running Time: (2 hours, 57 minutes)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalr...embed=download (right click, save as)

www.theglobalreality.com
Old 21-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
zarah

I watched the one he made about Diana's death, and bless him, I think he was in love with her.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
I watched the one he made about Diana's death, and bless him, I think he was in love with her.
I watched this DVD release (Lady Die) yesterday. Good documentary.
Old 21-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
spitalwings

He certainly is prolific, i prefer quality over quantity.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #7
aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
He certainly is prolific, i prefer quality over quantity.
I'm assuming by your comment 'i prefer quality over quantity', that you've never watched or researchered the information which as been presented by Chris Everard over the past 10 years - right?
Old 09-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
aura

Chris Everard - Truth Frequency Radio - Secret Space & The Truth Behind UFOs (2010-03-25)

Download Here: http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=659
(right click, save as)

Old 20-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #9
aura

Chris Everard - Truth Frequency Radio - The Anti-Christ Conspiracy & UFOs (2010-04-17)
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=1244

(right click, save as) 3 Hours +
Old 07-05-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
ssmith

Hang on a minute, has anyone ever looked into his claims?

for example "in 2007 he almost single-handedly matched the entire cinema output of the combined British Film Industry"

Not according to wikipedia he didnt, over 30 films were made in 2007 including the epic harry potter.

Also his claims of been "Britain’s most successful documentary film-maker." are false, just because HE said it doesn't mean it is true. He is not on any top film makers list anywhere.
ssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #11
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I guess his films are worth watching as they do contain allot of info, but they also consist on allot of assumptions and speculative stuff..

Sometimes it also always sound s a bit over dramatized...

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
onewave

Thumbs down Crap customer service

I ordered his book "stone age psychedelia" and NEVER received it.
I emailed several times and received NO reply.

What a waste of money.

On the TF radio show some time ago, someone else rang the show and actually told C.E. how he never received the DVD's he had purchased online. C.E. didn't bother to comment on that.

A lot of his documentaries do have some intersting info and he is a good researcher, but he tends to be over-dramatic.

He seems a bit eccentric.
onewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #13
martg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
I'm assuming by your comment 'i prefer quality over quantity', that you've never watched or researchered the information which as been presented by Chris Everard over the past 10 years - right?
You shouldn't make that assumption, I've seen a few of his films and would say the same.
nothing wrong with his research but his presentation is atrocious.
over dramatic with silly graphics and 'scary' music whenever he mentions the illuminati.
He seems to think his target audience all have single digit IQ's.

I've got nothing against the guy, good luck to him, I hope he wakes some people up.
But I can't watch that overblown childish drivel anymore.

P.S. I should say that his 'research' isn't always that great.
The secret space film is a good example, he spends the first half showing that they never went to the moon and then later casually states that the astronauts performed a masonic ritual on the moon............... er...would that be the moon they didn't go to?!

Last edited by martg; 16-06-2012 at 09:52 PM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #14
aura

I would agree. This was back when I started spending time looking into such topics, and that was quite an immature and reactionary reply. I've not seen those documentaries in many years, so unable to add further. It was a logical fallacy for me to assume that because Chris Everard had spent 10 or-so years the information was valid. Thats one reason I don't like this forum in that your unable to edit/delete old posts.
Old 18-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #15
martg
Banned

apologies, I never noticed how old the thread was
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #16
irishstorm

Default Chris Everard is a fraud

Everard is a fraud. Everard has made lots of films about the Illuminati by stealing other people's research and never doing any of his own. He often misquotes the research of genuine authors, getting the info wrong. I first became suspicious during one of his films when he referred to Jack The Ripper suspect, Walter Sickert as "William" Sickert. This was in addition to how Everard narrates his films, arrogantly trying to sound `matter-of-fact'. He made a name for himself through riding on the coat tails of Icke. In his latest film, he claimed on a radio talk show to have visited the catacombs of the Vatican where he saw images and carvings of skulls and death everywhere. Everard did NOT visit the Vatican, since access is only granted by special permission. The catacombs have only ever been opened once for scrutiny and that was for archeologists examining the tomb of St. Peter and his family. Everard would need special permission to gain access and he is a nobody, trying to sound important. I have researched the Illuminati and related subjects for over 30 years and often been asked why I haven't written a book yet. This is due to constant cross referencing the material I find to establish its integrity. If I had written a book, there would be alternative editions afterwards due to new research findings.
irishstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #17
LCP
Inactive

I enjoy Chris Everards films, but he has a deeply spooky aura about him.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:27 PM   #18
seeking_truth_lpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
I enjoy Chris Everards films, but he has a deeply spooky aura about him.
He is a former media man, so I am not too sure if he is totally legit. Fucking awful Customer Service skills from what I have heard.

I enjoyed the Spiritworld movie until he started talking about the picture of the mojo and how he 'wished he kept a copy of it.'

Pull the other one, Chris
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #19
seeking_truth_lpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
Hang on a minute, has anyone ever looked into his claims?

for example "in 2007 he almost single-handedly matched the entire cinema output of the combined British Film Industry"

Not according to wikipedia he didnt, over 30 films were made in 2007 including the epic harry potter.

British films of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also his claims of been "Britain’s most successful documentary film-maker." are false, just because HE said it doesn't mean it is true. He is not on any top film makers list anywhere.
Nick Broomfield or Louis Theroux would earn that title,surely?

He's unknown outside the truth scene, accept for his early media work in the eighties and nineties lol
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote