Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
sh3lly

Default Pleiadians

I have a theory about the Pleiadians and what the males and females look like. I've been thinking about it for awhile and wanted to share my thoughts and see if anyone cared or had comments to share. The reason this has any importance to me is that I see people and for some reason, I get an impression that they used to be Pleiadian - or have some genetic Pleiadian in them.

I think the females usually have brown hair with blue eyes. I think the males have blond hair with blue or hazel eyes. Brown eyes are possible mixed with human DNA. Here are some examples of famous people I think have some Pleiadian in them:

There's something about the long sloping nose and high cheeks in females specifically that imprint upon me a Pleiaidan feel.

As far as males go, it is very different. I feel David Icke is one, or more specifically, has Pleiadian genetic material. There's a wider nose, very blond, and round face. Here are some examples:

In Steve Irwin's case, it even appears he married a Pleiadian woman. If you look at their child, Bindi Irwin, this is exactly the look of a child born of this union:

Another reason I feel this information is correct is because my daughter's father looks similar to these males and I have traits similar to the females and we produced an offspring with a similar look. I am not saying these people (or me and my daughter or her father) are look-alikes, it is simply that there are certain features which strike me as being ... Pleiaidian. I can't explain it or prove it. It's just my feeling/intuition.

I will add more later, just wanted to share my opinion on this topic.

Old 18-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
stewart edwards

Sh3lly

You may know this but there is an esoteric legend/theory that everyone on this planet is from another. A bit like the Earth being an inter galactic holiday camp or prison (depending on how you want to mentally construct it) where the inhabitants of different planets come to experience and learn lessons. Together learning form each other.

In this case it isnt so much "as above so below" but more "taking the lessons learnt from below and rising them up to the above".
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
mrs houdini

Good thread,
This must be why I have from a young age dyed my brown hair silvery blonde two of my children have blonde hair and blue eye's two have dark brown hair one with brown eye's and the other with green eye's like my partner, I may be going of topic a bit, but the first time I saw my partner I queerest feeling came over me as if I knew him later he confirmed he felt the same also my oldest son has rh neg blood and we are all rh pos all my children have the same father.

Love and Peace,
Linda
Old 18-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
romas

We're all fractal structures, giving a unique perspective to whatever is watching(us?).
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
georgelobuono

So-called Nordics and Semitics are human-looking aliens discussed by government whistleblower Dr. Michael Wolf and others (see Richard Boylan’s website). Wolf said Nordics (tall, often blonde aliens who look like humans) and Semitics (long-nosed aliens who look semitic-human) are based on the fourth and fifth planets of a star called Altair, which is visible from our northern hemisphere. However, Wolf said both groups were bred by another human-looking group from the Pleiades star cluster. In other words, they would all be related. Swiss contactee Billy Meier’s much-disputed contacts feature “Pleiadians,” although he now calls them Plejarans.

The problem with “Pleidians” is two-fold. One, contactees say the Pleiadians are enemies of the grays, yet that appears to be contradicted by reports that Pleiadians say they’re part of a “galactic federation,” which sounds exactly like the gray aliens' larger alignment. Secondly, the Pleiades star group (purported home of “the Pleiadians”) is only 100 million years old, so life couldn’t have evolved there yet (Earth is 4.5 billion years old--it took about 1.3 billion years for the most primitive microbes to evolve here). Instead, the name of those human-looking aliens should reflect their origin, which certainly isn't the Pleiades. If British soldiers were to ride into Africa and say “we're from Africa because we have a base here,” no one would call them Africans.

Some abductees interviewed by David Jacobs say Nordics were involved in their abductions. As Jacobs writes, “the evidence clearly suggests that the Nordics are most probably adult hybrids of human/alien mating.” (The Threat p. 93) Abductees told Jacobs that Nordics have been seen wearing tight fitting, one piece uniforms sometimes of a silvery color. Brenda, who was interviewed by Budd Hopkins, said she was abducted and taken to a base where grays and Nordics worked side by side. At an MIT conference on abductions, researcher Jenny Randles said her research showed that in Britain 35% of abductions are by Nordics, 6% of abductions in the United States are by Nordics, and in Europe 25% are by Nordics. (C.D.B. Bryan p. 68) In other words, evidence suggests that “Pleiadians” and Nordics are gray alignment aliens.

There are further inconsistencies in “the Pleiadian” story. Given that aliens have diverse kinds of skin, eyes, and other features that derive from various evolutionary conditions, it’s unlikely that aliens who arrive here just happen to look just like we do. So when aliens who look exactly like humans arrive and say they just happen to be based in our vicinity, something is wrong with their story. The evidence suggests that humans were taken from our planet in order to create the Nordic, Semitic and “Pleiadian” contingents. The aliens who have the strongest motive for creating so-called Pleiadians are the grays' alignment of aliens, pursuant to their intervention here. Pleiadians appear to be props for the gray alignment's intervention, fallbacks to be used in a multi-pronged approach to humankind. Given that they look like we do, the gray alignment would assume we might trust them.

You can see why Pleiadians would be posed for us. After Roswell, the US military went on extreme alert over aliens buzzing their only nuclear bomber base (Roswell) of the time. Later skirmishes and suspicions about what the grays and Roswell hybrids were doing with abducted, then hybridized humans caused further precautions. Col. Philip Corso, Robert Dean, and others noted that NATO officials feared that alien hybrids could mix into human security structures without being detected. So, within a few years of Roswell, Nordic/Pleiadian types show up and act as though they have nothing to do with those gray/Roswell aliens. **My perspective isn't a military security concern---some aliens have no resource or dangerous intentions here.

But why do Pleiadians lie about their origin? They can't possibly have evolved there.

It appears they have something to hide, and their reported role in some gray alignment abductions may be why they pretend to be anti-gray.
georgelobuono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
sh3lly

Interesting post, george.

I'm not ready to give the grays more credit than they are due. Many reports indicate the grays are merely puppets and worker ants for more advanced (and stronger) aliens, such as the reptilians. Some reports suggest the grays are almost robot-like, although telepathic.

I do agree that, as with all alien groups, the Pleiaidians have some that wish to assist and some that have ulterior, more malevolent motives. In my view, it appears that ALL alien groups wish to keep the truth from humankind and are too selective and sparse in their "assisting" us. When they are giving us information or showing us various things the public isn't aware of, they make that information incoherent often times or add falsehoods mixed in with truth.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs houdini View Post
Good thread,
This must be why I have from a young age dyed my brown hair silvery blonde two of my children have blonde hair and blue eye's two have dark brown hair one with brown eye's and the other with green eye's like my partner, I may be going of topic a bit, but the first time I saw my partner I queerest feeling came over me as if I knew him later he confirmed he felt the same also my oldest son has rh neg blood and we are all rh pos all my children have the same father.

Love and Peace,
Linda
I'm no expert, but apparently, you or your partner carry a recessive rh negative
type and it was turned on in one of your offspring. Two rh positives can have an rh negative child, but it never goes the other way around.

And you probably did know your partner in "another time." I believe that is totally possible. I think going by your gut and instinct is the correct thing to do. If you get a feeling, there's a reason why (in my view).
Old 18-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #8
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Sh3lly

You may know this but there is an esoteric legend/theory that everyone on this planet is from another. A bit like the Earth being an inter galactic holiday camp or prison (depending on how you want to mentally construct it) where the inhabitants of different planets come to experience and learn lessons. Together learning form each other.

In this case it isnt so much "as above so below" but more "taking the lessons learnt from below and rising them up to the above".
Yes, I believe that. Good post!

I think I am starting to recognize the various "prototypes" in humans. I think there was a "model" for each of these types (used by alien genetic scientists) and you can see those types in different people. I will post examples of this later. I am not sure how far I am willing to go with this theory because it's really just a curiosity. I personally feel more emphasis should be placed on the soul, not the container. But, I find these topics and ideas fascinating, so...who knows ...

Old 18-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #9
sh3lly

AS far as the "human prototype" theory goes, this is just one example of what I am talking about. I am not saying these people are look-alikes, but that they could all be placed in one (of many) of the groups. There are a lot of people that look similar to this. I wonder what the "first" one in this group looked like, waaaay back when (and where they originally came from).

You also have to keep in mind that when people have plastic surgery, the look changes somewhat. But I think if you were to look at photos of these women without surgery and all the make-up, they would look more alike.

Just my unproven and unfounded theory, a hunch... maybe it's all bogus, but oh well.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #10
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgelobuono View Post
So-called Nordics and Semitics are human-looking aliens discussed by government whistleblower Dr. Michael Wolf and others (see Richard Boylan’s website). Wolf said Nordics (tall, often blonde aliens who look like humans) and Semitics (long-nosed aliens who look semitic-human) are based on the fourth and fifth planets of a star called Altair, which is visible from our northern hemisphere. However, Wolf said both groups were bred by another human-looking group from the Pleiades star cluster. In other words, they would all be related. Swiss contactee Billy Meier’s much-disputed contacts feature “Pleiadians,” although he now calls them Plejarans.

The problem with “Pleidians” is two-fold. One, contactees say the Pleiadians are enemies of the grays, yet that appears to be contradicted by reports that Pleiadians say they’re part of a “galactic federation,” which sounds exactly like the gray aliens' larger alignment. Secondly, the Pleiades star group (purported home of “the Pleiadians”) is only 100 million years old, so life couldn’t have evolved there yet (Earth is 4.5 billion years old--it took about 1.3 billion years for the most primitive microbes to evolve here). Instead, the name of those human-looking aliens should reflect their origin, which certainly isn't the Pleiades. If British soldiers were to ride into Africa and say “we're from Africa because we have a base here,” no one would call them Africans.

Some abductees interviewed by David Jacobs say Nordics were involved in their abductions. As Jacobs writes, “the evidence clearly suggests that the Nordics are most probably adult hybrids of human/alien mating.” (The Threat p. 93) Abductees told Jacobs that Nordics have been seen wearing tight fitting, one piece uniforms sometimes of a silvery color. Brenda, who was interviewed by Budd Hopkins, said she was abducted and taken to a base where grays and Nordics worked side by side. At an MIT conference on abductions, researcher Jenny Randles said her research showed that in Britain 35% of abductions are by Nordics, 6% of abductions in the United States are by Nordics, and in Europe 25% are by Nordics. (C.D.B. Bryan p. 68) In other words, evidence suggests that “Pleiadians” and Nordics are gray alignment aliens.

There are further inconsistencies in “the Pleiadian” story. Given that aliens have diverse kinds of skin, eyes, and other features that derive from various evolutionary conditions, it’s unlikely that aliens who arrive here just happen to look just like we do. So when aliens who look exactly like humans arrive and say they just happen to be based in our vicinity, something is wrong with their story. The evidence suggests that humans were taken from our planet in order to create the Nordic, Semitic and “Pleiadian” contingents. The aliens who have the strongest motive for creating so-called Pleiadians are the grays' alignment of aliens, pursuant to their intervention here. Pleiadians appear to be props for the gray alignment's intervention, fallbacks to be used in a multi-pronged approach to humankind. Given that they look like we do, the gray alignment would assume we might trust them.

You can see why Pleiadians would be posed for us. After Roswell, the US military went on extreme alert over aliens buzzing their only nuclear bomber base (Roswell) of the time. Later skirmishes and suspicions about what the grays and Roswell hybrids were doing with abducted, then hybridized humans caused further precautions. Col. Philip Corso, Robert Dean, and others noted that NATO officials feared that alien hybrids could mix into human security structures without being detected. So, within a few years of Roswell, Nordic/Pleiadian types show up and act as though they have nothing to do with those gray/Roswell aliens. **My perspective isn't a military security concern---some aliens have no resource or dangerous intentions here.

But why do Pleiadians lie about their origin? They can't possibly have evolved there.

It appears they have something to hide, and their reported role in some gray alignment abductions may be why they pretend to be anti-gray.

Well... they said they were from different time-shift or whatever
I must admit the information I got from Billy Meyer aliens was very vague(nice but to simplistic), though the case itself was pretty believable.

Assertions made by scientists that you can't have exact same looking end result of evolution is not fact as we have to empirical reference. Suppose you have similar planet, same mass, position near it's sun and similar satellite as our moon.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #11
sh3lly

And suppose "aliens" even created earth itself. The technology for "planet creating" could exist in a civilization millions of years (or possibly even hundreds of thousands) ahead of us. We are just now beginning to control the weather. We could very well not be an anomaly, but the original anomaly might have existed thousands of light years away (or some other really big number) and it was simply brought here to this galaxy.

The idea of some alien groups being extra-dimensional rings true to me. Jacques Vallee's theory is that the aliens are from other dimensions and that explains all the nonsensical things happening surrounding UFO sightings and abductees. Aliens that are much more advanced could very well have learned to change from one dimension to another quite easily.
Old 26-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #12
georgelobuono

Okay, so if you had a similar sun, planet, etc. you'd still see great variations because one single asteriod hit forever changed our evolution. Absent that hit, we might be reptilian. Absent such a hit, or after 2-3 of them on another system, the beings wouldn't look human. Also, the probability of exactly our same circumstance is very tiny, and if it ever did occur, it might be many galaxies away. Even then, there'd be stark differences. For example, look at the many branches of simians that split, allowing our branch to evolve. A different simian would bring a different us. So, when "Pleiadians" are supposedly exactly like us but they can't possibly have evolved in the Pleiades, we know they're hiding the truth about their origins. Why?
georgelobuono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
king triad

Quote:

Good post...Nordics and greys are mortal enemies. the greys have been influencing people that they work with nordics and are in the Galactic federation..it's all lies. these hive dwellers are part of the Draconian reptillian order...the Nordics wiped them out locally for the lies they've told.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #14
jamesdean
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Good post...Nordics and greys are mortal enemies. the greys have been influencing people that they work with nordics and are in the Galactic federation..it's all lies. these hive dwellers are part of the Draconian reptillian order...the Nordics wiped them out locally for the lies they've told.
Where is your EVIDENCE for these OUTLANDISH claims?

Oh let me guess, it comes as part and parcel of your role as Galactic Federation Commander?

jamesdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:31 AM   #15
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Okay, so if you had a similar sun, planet, etc. you'd still see great variations because one single asteriod hit forever changed our evolution. Absent that hit, we might be reptilian. Absent such a hit, or after 2-3 of them on another system, the beings wouldn't look human. Also, the probability of exactly our same circumstance is very tiny, and if it ever did occur, it might be many galaxies away. Even then, there'd be stark differences. For example, look at the many branches of simians that split, allowing our branch to evolve. A different simian would bring a different us. So, when "Pleiadians" are supposedly exactly like us but they can't possibly have evolved in the Pleiades, we know they're hiding the truth about their origins. Why?
What you've gone over is similar to my own conclusions on the matter. That's naturally assuming there are Pleiadians, and they aren't just regular Terran-born humans using advanced technology for some unforeseen reason.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 02:10 AM   #16
mountain

Apparently from many sources, the Pleiadians hardly look human, they describe themselves as birdlike, but I find it very interesting that Native tribes all over the Americas claim to be descendants of them maybe why alot of fathers are used in their attire to symbolise this ...
Old 27-03-2010, 02:16 AM   #17
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Yes, I believe that. Good post!

I think I am starting to recognize the various "prototypes" in humans. I think there was a "model" for each of these types (used by alien genetic scientists) and you can see those types in different people. I will post examples of this later. I am not sure how far I am willing to go with this theory because it's really just a curiosity. I personally feel more emphasis should be placed on the soul, not the container. But, I find these topics and ideas fascinating, so...who knows ...

Yes I agree with Stewart's post as well. There are many a diversity of alien types to my knowledge. The reptilian species is supposedly just as diverse as the reptiles of Earth...

I do however believe that we all are spliced with different 'alien' DNA and that it is possible for certain characteristics of them to manifest itself in the 'human' appearance somewhat.

Shelly, I feel as though some of the pics you posted of folks were like the Lyran descriptions and of those I encountered that claim from Lyra. They have reddish and blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.
Old 28-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #18
architectorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Apparently from many sources, the Pleiadians hardly look human, they describe themselves as birdlike, but I find it very interesting that Native tribes all over the Americas claim to be descendants of them maybe why alot of fathers are used in their attire to symbolise this ...
This goes along with my understanding that the Pleiadians are Asiatics. It all gets very confusing with so much alternating information moving around the web, but I'm taking a firm stance against the Pleiadians being the European appearing aliens. The Lyrans are the reddish-haired people and are seperate from the Nordics. While we can view Aztecs and Chinese people as both being Asiatic but with seperate and unique bloodlines we should also view those aliens in this context.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

Last edited by architectorion; 28-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.
architectorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #19
romas

Quote:

Yet all simians are bipedal, a technical society would need hands or something to manipulate objects. I mean even reptilian would end up looking humanoid if the planetary conditions were the same.

If we look at early hominids, we changed quite a lot esthetically, some scientist speculate on Pedomorphosis so in distant future humans might look like Anime cartoon characters, ie teen/child faces with perfect bodies.
Old 29-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #20
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by architectorion View Post
This goes along with my understanding that the Pleiadians are Asiatics. It all gets very confusing with so much alternating information moving around the web, but I'm taking a firm stance against the Pleiadians being the European appearing aliens. The Lyrans are the reddish-haired people and are seperate from the Nordics. While we can view Aztecs and Chinese people as both being Asiatic but with seperate and unique bloodlines we should also view those aliens in this context.
Yes I can agree with you here. The Lyrans that have contacted me had reddish and blonde hair, and the Nordic types were blonde...