Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
crystalline

Default Seeing a smoke like mist...

For some days now I have been seeing a smoke like mist. It is light grey/whitish in colour and is quite static and present everywhere. I am not seeing this all the time which makes me think it isn't a physical problem, it is also unrelated to drinking alcohol etc..

I have never experienced this before and wondered if it could be because I am very emotionally charged at the moment due to my mothers' recent passing. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this?

Also wanted to add that I am not afraid in any way by it.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
worlds beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
For some days now I have been seeing a smoke like mist. It is light grey/whitish in colour and is quite static and present everywhere. I am not seeing this all the time which makes me think it isn't a physical problem, it is also unrelated to drinking alcohol etc..

I have never experienced this before and wondered if it could be because I am very emotionally charged at the moment due to my mothers' recent passing. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this?

I've seen this once only, early in 2007.. after being woken by the feeling that someone was pressing down on the bed/mattress at 2.00am... i was a bit freaked and got up and went into sitting room for something and when i opened door into room saw the whole room had a line of mist/whitish smoke at about waist level (from floor), from wall to wall ... like a semi-solid line of smoke about 3 inches thick...

nothing at all could explain it, no smokers been in house for months, nothing electrical on besides lamp, nothing could explain it... it floated mid air for about 10 mins then just vanished...

i was even MORE freaked out by this point.. that night was what actually prompted me to first visit the Spiritual church and seek help/advice... was reassured by several very experienced and respected mediums that this smoke/mist is indeed a visit from spirit, manifesting visually, and apparently is quite hard for many spirits to achieve.. so is not a common thing to see, even for many mediums!

I'm glad you're not afraid, as am sure you know who it is paying you a visit..

many blessings to you
Old 19-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
11kushna11

I have a couple of stories that are similiar to this:

I used to see 'steam' people when I was very young and described them to my parents as 'children in their pajamas'. I think 'steam' was just a way to describe the lack of solidity in what I saw- it was something ethereal.

Recently I've been working with an autistic guy who has major trouble communicating his needs and has very outwardly strange behaviours. Occasionally I've seen him reacting to empty space but almost in a way that suggests he's communicating with somebody. When I noticed it the other day I asked if there was anybody there and he replied "yes!" really excitedly. When I asked him what they looked like, he said "gas". Sent a proper chill down my spine!

I think this effect is real, I think it's a kind of imprint from another realm or dimension that we can't see in it's fullness or understand as a concept. You say you are not scared by it which suggests to me that's a benevolent thing, possibly even related to your mother's passing. Has anybody else seen anything similar? Does it appear when you are alone or others are around?
11kushna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
hey_jude

I've seen a mist in the early hours of the morning ...I've started to wake at 4am ish each morning and I can see through my eyelids - this is pretty strange, I think. I wake and I think my eyes are open and I feel them to make sure and they are shut.
The visions I see are misty geometric shapes now and fossil like birds with outstretched wings, misty cave paintings and such ...the first eyelid vision I got was as clear as day (it was a parlour type setting with an empty divination table & chair) which prompted me to study my tarot once again.
Strange.

Quote:
Madness is rare in individuals ó but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
- Friedrich Nietzche
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post
I've seen a mist in the early hours of the morning ...I've started to wake at 4am ish each morning and I can see through my eyelids - this is pretty strange, I think. I wake and I think my eyes are open and I feel them to make sure and they are shut.
The visions I see are misty geometric shapes now and fossil like birds with outstretched wings, misty cave paintings and such ...the first eyelid vision I got was as clear as day (it was a parlour type setting with an empty divination table & chair) which prompted me to study my tarot once again.
Strange.
Well, that blew my mind as that is exactly what I have been having recently.
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Strange.
I get this a lot, any idea what this is?
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
hey_jude

hi mark1963 & unusual_suspect

also, I sometimes feel there is someone in the room with me, do you get that too?
I'm told the eyelids & mist sightings is the awakening of your psychic abilities and your guide trying to make contact with you, as you continue to awaken and open-up, especially if you meditate and clear your worldly mind of clutter you are filled with light energy and this in turn increases your psychic abilities further.

I haven't seen my guide yet as I prefer to feel their presence and 'coz I'm still in fear and a chicken but as my confidence grows I will ask that they reveal themselves to me
...I have started a little ritual of each night

...I water all my plants along my bedroom windowsill and praise them, how well they are doing, then I light a candle, and I ask that I may have acceleration in which ever direction I am concerned with then I turn in for the night

...a word of caution be careful what you wish for as you might just get it

Quote:
Madness is rare in individuals ó but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
- Friedrich Nietzche
Old 21-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #8
marpat
Banned

Quote:

I see clouds of purple and green when deeply relaxed, often with bright sparks of light, generally white but occasionally blue as well. Dont know what it is though.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
mark1963

Quote:

also, I sometimes feel there is someone in the room with me, do you get that too?
I'm told the eyelids & mist sightings is the awakening of your psychic abilities and your guide trying to make contact with you, as you continue to awaken and open-up, especially if you meditate and clear your worldly mind of clutter you are filled with light energy and this in turn increases your psychic abilities further.

I haven't seen my guide yet as I prefer to feel their presence and 'coz I'm still in fear and a chicken but as my confidence grows I will ask that they reveal themselves to me

...I water all my plants along my bedroom windowsill and praise them, how well they are doing, then I light a candle, and I ask that I may have acceleration in which ever direction I am concerned with then I turn in for the night

Hi, I'm an empath so I have to use psychic protection everyday otherwise it gets too much.

After releasing I feel the universe and everything in it as light energy - it's incredible.

I see my nan and dad all the time - I've not consciously reached out yet as when I did when I was younger it caused many problems for me. I was not ready.

I still do not quite feel ready yet - but I have a feeling I will soon.

At the moment I'm releasing on thinking - so when I can quiet my mind for an hour or so I will begin to reach out.

When I'm going to sleep at night and close my lids, I get these incredible 3D colours, shapes, patterns - they have incredible depth.
ďLet us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful.Ē - Buddha
Old 21-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:

Is this like the sort of guide you get when you are attuned to Reiki?

Thanks, I have been very interested in guides recently. I made a little shrine to my animal totem recently on my bedroom window sill.
Old 21-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
pinnochio
Banned

Check out Stuart Wildes writings about the morph. Thats probs what it is.
pinnochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
hey_jude

mark1963
Same here, I read Tarot in my early years and although I was a natural I wasn't ready for my door being knocked down constantly by messages for others 24-7. I had to quickly learn how to counter psychic attacks and learn how to shut down too.
I stopped reading for about 10 years after my bible bashing brother persecuted me for being a witch and enrolled family members in the witch hunt
Interim I learned other skills and they have also become useful.

unusual_suspect
I love the avatar
I believe the guide is a form of 'spirit-guide' or even higher-self and I'm researching different interpretations of this so I can make up my own mind.

pinnochio
Thanks for the name - I've not heard of him before.

Quote:
- Friedrich Nietzche
Old 22-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Thanks Jude

I have only started researching the whole guides thing myself since having a Reiki 1 attunement, before this I was very sceptical about the idea of guides.
Old 22-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
mark1963

Quote:
mark1963
Same here, I read Tarot in my early years and although I was a natural I wasn't ready for my door being knocked down constantly by messages for others 24-7. I had to quickly learn how to counter psychic attacks and learn how to shut down too.
I stopped reading for about 10 years after my bible bashing brother persecuted me for being a witch and enrolled family members in the witch hunt
Interim I learned other skills and they have also become useful.

unusual_suspect
I love the avatar
I believe the guide is a form of 'spirit-guide' or even higher-self and I'm researching different interpretations of this so I can make up my own mind.

pinnochio
Thanks for the name - I've not heard of him before.
Tarot's cool and spooky, a bit like I-Ching.

I gave up my Astrology, Tarot, Palmistry and Astral Planing after bad event on the Astral side.

I did not know it then and if someone had said it I would have laughed in their face. I think an entity attached itself to me. I did not even believe in them. But, my personality changed overnight.

Anyways, better now and back on the Tarot and Astrology.

Stuart Wilde is one of the coolest blokes on this planet - and maybe what I am experiencing is the morph. I only listened to his audio course on the morph recently.
Old 22-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #15
lightgiver

Default Water Element

Quote:

Sounds like smoke like appearance sometimes 1 experiences in meditations on dissolutions of the winds.in Highest yoga tantra.

Anuttarayoga Tantra (Sanskrit, Tibetan: bla na med pa'i rgyud), often translated as Unexcelled Yoga Tantra or Highest Yoga Tantra, is a term used in Tibetan Buddhism in the categorization of esoteric tantric Indian Buddhist texts that constitute part of the Kangyur, or the 'translated words of the Buddha' in the Tibetan Buddhist canon. In the New Schools of Tibetan Buddhism, Anuttarayoga Tantra is the highest of four classes and is associated with the Mahamudra route to enlightenment. According to the Gelugpa tradition, in Highest Yoga Tantra, the Buddha taught the most profound instructions for transforming sensual pleasure into the quick path to enlightenment, which in turn depends upon the ability to gather and dissolve the inner winds (Sanskrit: prana) into the central channel through the power of meditation.

2. The Water Element Dissolves
- The water element loses its power, saliva, sweat, urine, blood etc. start to dry up.
- The aggregate of feelings absorbs, the body consciousness can no longer experience the three types of feelings that accompany sense consciousness
- The basic wisdom of equality (our ordinary consciousness mindful of pleasure, pain and neutral feelings as feelings) dissolve, one is no longer mindful of the feelings accompanying the mental consciousness
- Ear sense: one no longer has external or internal sounds Internal sign: appearance of smoke.

http://www.buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm

This does not mean you are dying,well we all are just slowly,LOL,it may mean you are becoming more aware spiritually speaking.

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-03-2010 at 10:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
kassondra8
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I see clouds of purple and green when deeply relaxed, often with bright sparks of light, generally white but occasionally blue as well. Dont know what it is though.
That's funny, I had a very intense dream about the sky being covered in green and purple clouds...wonder if it means anything? Anyways, I see the sparks of light constantly. It happens a few times a day now. For me the points of light are always blue though. Anyone else experience this or have any theories?
Old 23-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
hey_jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
Thanks Jude

I have only started researching the whole guides thing myself since having a Reiki 1 attunement, before this I was very sceptical about the idea of guides.
Reiki attunement how did it go? I've been wondering about it for some time.

Quote:
- Friedrich Nietzche
Old 23-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #18
hey_jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Tarot's cool and spooky, a bit like I-Ching.

I gave up my Astrology, Tarot, Palmistry and Astral Planing after bad event on the Astral side.

I did not know it then and if someone had said it I would have laughed in their face. I think an entity attached itself to me. I did not even believe in them. But, my personality changed overnight.

Anyways, better now and back on the Tarot and Astrology.

Stuart Wilde is one of the coolest blokes on this planet - and maybe what I am experiencing is the morph. I only listened to his audio course on the morph recently.
Yes I agree, I too have had bad events. Probably because I dived in not really versed in what I was doing
I also have had that attachment and it can effect a change in you, if you let it.
I've only just started Stuart Wilde morph, so can't give my thoughts yet.

Quote:
- Friedrich Nietzche
Old 23-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #19
hey_jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassondra8 View Post
That's funny, I had a very intense dream about the sky being covered in green and purple clouds...wonder if it means anything? Anyways, I see the sparks of light constantly. It happens a few times a day now. For me the points of light are always blue though. Anyone else experience this or have any theories?
Hi kassondra8
I too have experienced the white and blue sparks you speak of. Usually when I am reading quietly or painting, drawing or tending plants.
I heard, on here I think, that it is a spiritual being making contact and the sparks get more frequent and larger or nearer... for myself they are closer but not more frequent as it depends on how much relaxation time I get.

Quote:
- Friedrich Nietzche