Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Human Race Get Off Your Knees
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
luciferhorus
Banned

Default David Icke's "Moon Matrix"

The text of the ad for advance sales of David's new Book includes the following text:

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

So not only is humanity controlled by shape shifting reptiles, but by aliens who live inside the Moon???????

Personally I rather admire David for numerous reasons, his attacks on the Capitalist establishment, his opposition to Freemasonry, his "Great Work" on 911 ("Alice in Wonderland") etc., however there are numerous aspects of his
writings which I simply cannot bring myself to agree with; he seems to have a habit of latching onto certain rather questionable testimonies (Such as Cathy O'Brien's Reptilian tales) and historical myths and attaching great factual importance to them, and this I think diminishes his credibility and makes him a source of ridicule. It is often impossible to speak of the many things which I believe him to be correct about without hearing the usual allegations of "reptilian shape-shifter" etc. I do admit to similar errors myself in the past however and attaching too much importance to ideas and myths which I now consider to be delusional.

This new theory of David Icke, that the Moon is a "giant spacecraft" seems to me to be a theory which I am sure his many critics will rejoice over, as there will be more fuel for the fires of ridicule.

I am aware that this is probably a rather stupid question, but does anyone have any idea what evidence his "The Moon as a Spaceship" theory is based upon?

Lux
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
humason

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
I am aware that this is probably a rather stupid question, but does anyone have any idea what evidence his "The Moon as a Spaceship" theory is based upon?

Lux
The Dahak trilogy by David Weber...

"The book begins with a prologue recording a mutiny aboard the planetoid-sized Utu-class starship of the Fourth Imperium (a 7,000 year old technologically advanced multi-star system empire), the Dahak, led by its Chief of Engineering, the ambitious and psychopathic Captain Anu. Anu's ostensible reason for mutiny is to lead his followers to refuge on some remote planet where presumably the genocidal wrath of the "Achuultani", a mysterious alien race that periodically exterminates all intelligent life it can find, and which has destroyed the previous three Imperiums, will pass over them.

This impasse lasts for approximately 50,000 years, until the Earthling's early space program sends up one Lieutenant Commander Colin MacIntyre to map the dark side of the heavenly body Dahak had camouflaged itself as —the Moon — as a "dress rehearsal" for a similar trip scheduled for Mars."

Only answer I can think of.... But then again, it all sounds like Scientology to me

Last edited by humason; 09-03-2010 at 04:50 PM.
humason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
The text of the ad for advance sales of David's new Book includes the following text:

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

So not only is humanity controlled by shape shifting reptiles, but by aliens who live inside the Moon???????

Personally I rather admire David for numerous reasons, his attacks on the Capitalist establishment, his opposition to Freemasonry, his "Great Work" on 911 ("Alice in Wonderland") etc., however there are numerous aspects of his
writings which I simply cannot bring myself to agree with; he seems to have a habit of latching onto certain rather questionable testimonies (Such as Cathy O'Brien's Reptilian tales) and historical myths and attaching great factual importance to them, and this I think diminishes his credibility and makes him a source of ridicule. It is often impossible to speak of the many things which I believe him to be correct about without hearing the usual allegations of "reptilian shape-shifter" etc. I do admit to similar errors myself in the past however and attaching too much importance to ideas and myths which I now consider to be delusional.

This new theory of David Icke, that the Moon is a "giant spacecraft" seems to me to be a theory which I am sure his many critics will rejoice over, as there will be more fuel for the fires of ridicule.

Lux
"Moon Matrix".

>sigh<

28-Day Lunar Calendar Mysteries?

edit; I don't even wanna go there...

Last edited by zero1; 09-03-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: addt txt
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs down

I've a feeling, regardless of what may be behind it, that Icke's "Moon Matrix" theory will be the last straw even for those who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt; await the deluge of ridicule and merciless mockery from the world, David.

Last edited by zero1; 09-03-2010 at 07:14 PM.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
bougz

Cool

I excepted this idea, seen proof around us atleast what we assume as proof of these reptilian race beings. So they don't control or do they have a claw in it with these beings chilling on or in the spacecraft, planetoid? are these the beings worse than the norm reptilians? Or Mabye the royal dracos are aboard? Queeny herself? I can't believe that we got any human base on the moon.
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
I've a feeling, regardless of what may be behind it, that Icke's "Moon Matrix" theory will be the last straw even for those who were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt; await the deluge of ridicule and merciless mockery from the world, David.
Yes it is very much a shame; the shape shifting reptilian theory was bad enough but now "the Moon is not a planet but a giant spacecraft" theory is just going to add fuel to the fire of his many enemies.

I should just add to this by saying that there are numerous suspiciously doctored NASA photographs of the Moon and I am entirely open to the view that there are man made structures on the Moon; however I base that on a study of numerous photographs; however it is rather a giant leap to claim that the Moon is a large spacecraft inhabited by aliens who are exerting a malevolent control over us.

Oh dear

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 09-03-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
lightgiver

Default Mr Moon

Quote:
Yes it is very much a shame; the shape shifting reptilian theory was bad enough but now "the Moon is not a planet but a giant spacecraft" theory is just going to add fuel to the fire of his many enemies.

I should just add to this by saying that there are numerous suspiciously doctored NASA photographs of the Moon and I am entirely open to the view that there are man made structures on the Moon; however I base that on a study of numerous photographs; however it is rather a giant leap to claim that the Moon is a large spacecraft inhabited by aliens who are exerting a malevolent control over us.

Oh dear

Lux
Have you ever been to the moon?

So you are a believer in the information that NASA the capitalistic propaganda space information centre broadcasts(oh dear),I am sure they hide quite a lot of information.

Freemasons in Space:
http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

Famous aerospace author and photographer, Jim Goodall, a curator of Seattle Museum of Flight, citing Lockheed Skunk Works chief Ben Rich

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2010 at 11:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #8
siliconpsychosis

The idea of a matrix moon feels wholly plausible to me.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
dreamweaver

Quote:
Well, it's not even his idea for starters. I remember people talking about this idea in the early 90s. No idea who originated it though.

Shockwaves on the moon seem to resonate quite a bit longer than they do on earth and at least one scientist has used the expression that it "rings like a bell", which may be what leads some people to think it's hollow.

I'll have to go and do some research of my own to find out more about where this idea came from though. I have to agree with you, of all the theories that David could cover, this seems a pretty weak choice.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:05 AM   #10
dreamweaver

gives two Russian researchers postulating the hollow moon idea in 1970 - the claim isn't cited though.

It's quite possible that articles about this theory in the 1970s gave George Lucas the idea for his Death Star, of course. There have been science fiction stories about creatures living inside the moon going back much further, e.g. HG Wells, Jules Verne.

I've not looked at this in any depth yet but I would have thought that the moon's gravitation and orbit etc make it extremely unlikely that it could be hollow. But I'm sure David can sell a lot of books by saying it is...

Last edited by dreamweaver; 10-03-2010 at 12:06 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
lightgiver

Default Internet moon experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory gives two Russian researchers postulating the hollow moon idea in 1970 - the claim isn't cited though.

It's quite possible that articles about this theory in the 1970s gave George Lucas the idea for his Death Star, of course. There have been science fiction stories about creatures living inside the moon going back much further, e.g. HG Wells, Jules Verne.

I've not looked at this in any depth yet but I would have thought that the moon's gravitation and orbit etc make it extremely unlikely that it could be hollow. But I'm sure David can sell a lot of books by saying it is...
Have you been to the moon also? did you go with Lucifer horus the morning star.

The Stranglers - Rok it to the Moon

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #12
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you been to the moon also? did you go with Lucifer horus the morning star.

You can walk to your local library to establish that HG Wells and Jules Verne wrote stories about creatures living inside a hollow moon. Go on, the fresh air and exercise will do you good.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #13
dreamweaver

If anyone wants to see a more serious answer to the question of whether the moon is hollow, rather than the current bout of yah-boo silliness, check out http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=738 (fairly technical) and http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=102 (very basic).
Old 10-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #14
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you ever been to the moon?

So you are a believer in the information that NASA the capitalistic propaganda space information centre broadcasts(oh dear),I am sure they hide quite a lot of information.

Freemasons in Space:
http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

Famous aerospace author and photographer, Jim Goodall, a curator of Seattle Museum of Flight, citing Lockheed Skunk Works chief Ben Rich

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQqkQdQrsC8
I am not at all suggesting that the "official" position taken by NASA is to be trusted. On the contrary. I have looked at much of the "Disclosure Project" material and it seems very convincing.

Further with regards to "black projects" and advanced technology by the Americans in particular, it does seem to be the case that there are a lot of inexplicable objects flying around our skies using some form of advanced flight technology; this would certainly explain the comments in the video above regarding the Americans having secret technologies which are "50 years" ahead of what we can even imagine.

I have also looked at the doctored NASA photos of the Moon which appear to have been photoshopped to hide what appears to be man made objects and it does seem to me that the existence of some kind of "Moon Base" is highly probable.

Of course many forms of "advanced" science may seem to be "unbelievable" to us however none of the evidence on the "Moon" that I know of adds up to the conclusion that the "Moon is a giant spacecraft" with a hollow core containing a civilisation of aliens who are controlling us; that seems to me to be an incredible leap; I am merely raising the question of "what is the evidence for this?" which is an entirely rational question.

I happen to think that many of Icke's so called "conspiracy theories" actually constitute a insightful historical analysis of the facts of state control and Capitalist control, and I share his analysis of the events of 911 and a number of other false flag scenarios, however I am entirely unable to agree with everything he writes and I don't consider it to be healthy to suspend critical thinking with regards to anyone and to descend into personality cultism; unfortunately I do think that Icke's admirers are guilty of personality cultism and cling to his every word as if the "Gospel Truth" to Christians.

Icke often in his writings has a similar tendency as Michael Tsarion and Jeremiah Sitchen to take some ancient myth and interpret it as if it must relate to empirical facts, and offer their own dogmatic interpretation of that; I have in the past been rather guilty of this myself particularly during periods of heavy psychoactive use; however this is simply not an "historical method."

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 10-03-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #15
Ian2day

Quote:

Lux

Copy and pasting some old posts of mine.

Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #16
dunadan

[QUOTE=luciferhorus;1058703893]The text of the ad for advance sales of David's new Book includes the following text:

Lux.

Does anyone remember The Clangers? - maybe there is a Soup Dragon in there somewhere - whoops here I go again ranting about Oliver Postgate and his work;- witches, dragons, aliens, hollow planets etc etc

Seriously I cant wait to see the evidence for this latest revelation.

Last edited by dunadan; 10-03-2010 at 12:52 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #17
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Copy and pasting some old posts of mine.
Oh, I should have realised he'd stolen it from you. How silly of me.

How did those Russian guys in 1970 nick it from you though?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #18
lightgiver

Default Mr Moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

You can walk to your local library to establish that HG Wells and Jules Verne wrote stories about creatures living inside a hollow moon. Go on, the fresh air and exercise will do you good.
Maybe you need some also for your tiny pea brain,fresh air that is,I assure you I get plenty.

Unless you have been to the moon all you can do is assume,regardless of what sci fi writers state,wasn't the earth flat not long ago.

Quote:
I am not at all suggesting that the "official" position taken by NASA is to be trusted. On the contrary. I have looked at much of the "Disclosure Project" material and it seems very convincing.

Further with regards to "black projects" and advanced technology by the Americans in particular, it does seem to be the case that there are a lot of inexplicable objects flying around our skies using some form of advanced flight technology.

I have also looked at the doctored NASA photos of the Moon which appear to have been photoshopped to hide what appears to be man made objects and it does seem to me that the existence of some kind of "Moon Base" is highly probable.

Of course many forms of "advanced" science may seem to be "unbelievable" to us however none of the evidence on the "Moon" that I know of adds up to the conclusion that the "Moon is a giant spacecraft" with a hollow core containing a civilisation of aliens who are controlling us; that seems to me to be an incredible leap; I am merely raising the question of "what is the evidence for this?" which is an entirely rational question.

I happen to think that many of Icke's so called "conspiracy theories" actually constitute a insightful historical analysis of the facts of state control and Capitalist control, and I share his analysis of the events of 911 and a number of other false flag scenarios, however I am entirely unable to agree with everything he writes and I don't consider it to be healthy to suspend critical thinking with regards to anyone and to descend into personality cultism; unfortunately I do think that Icke's admirers are guilty of personality cultism and cling to his every word as if the "Gospel Truth" to Christians.

Icke often in his writings has a similar tendency as Michael Tsarion and Jeremiah Sitchen to take some ancient myth and interpret it as if it must relate to empirical facts, and offer their own dogmatic interpretation of that; I have in the past been rather guilty of this myself particularly during periods of heavy psychoactive use; however this is simply not an "historical method."

Lux
I just asked have you been too or on the moon?

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #19
siliconpsychosis

Maybe the moon is a worm hole exit/entrance point. A 'spaceship' that exited a wormhole (near Earth) and established itself as a 'bridge'.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #20
lightgiver

Default Moon walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Maybe the moon is a worm hole exit/entrance point. A 'spaceship' that exited a wormhole (near Earth) and established itself as a 'bridge'.
No one on here really knows what it is, because they have never been.