Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Human Race Get Off Your Knees
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
edward123
Banned

Default Is the moon really a spaceship?

Further to Icke's new book stating that it contains the revelation that the moon is in fact a spacecraft where it acts as the "moon matrix" and in some way manipulates and controls us, i want to say that as i was aware of this theory some time ago as it has been written about before, i looked into it and my own research led me to believe that the moon is not an alien spacecraft.
What do you think?

Last edited by edward123; 07-03-2010 at 06:16 PM.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
padirishjun

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
Further to Icke's new book stating that it contains the revelation that the moon is in fact a spacecraft where it acts as the "moon matrix" and in some way manipulates and controls us, i want to say that as i was aware of this theory some time ago as it has been written about before, i looked into it and my own research led me to believe that the moon is not an alien spacecraft.
What do you think?
I'm pretty sure that Alex Collier covered this same topic, back in one of his lectures in the mid nineties.....it can easily be found on u tube under the heading "Alex Collier,the moon and mars lecture" ,i think ,if i remember correctly.....interesting stuff even though it seemed a little far fetched at the time that i watched it (quite a while ago).....
padirishjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
fidokrab

There's all kinds of photos showing strange things on the surface and around the moon. I don't think it's too far fetched to believe there are bases already on the moon that are kept secret from us.

I just don't dismiss all these photos of strange objects on and around the moon as sheer coincidence.
fidokrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
tinmenace

Quote:
...i looked into it and my own research led me to believe that the moon is not an alien spacecraft.
Could you give us a synopsis of your research and conclusions please?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
edward123
Banned

I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion so i suggest in the build up to the release of the new book that you look into it more deeply. My conclusion is that the moon is real and it is there to reflect the sun onto earth and it also creates a perfect balance for life on earth.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
neutrino
Inactive

It was placed in orbit artificially but the Moon itself is a real Moon.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
tinmenace

Quote:
I wouldn't want to influence anyone's opinion so i suggest in the build up to the release of the new book that you look into it more deeply. My conclusion is that the moon is real and it is there to reflect the sun onto earth and it also creates a perfect balance for life on earth.
Well yes, I have been interested in celestial neighbors for some time, and have heard a few different versions of how the moon came to be, but you're the one that started this thread in direct contradiction of David's newest book, which I'm sure will be filled with details of how he came to his own conclusions about the moon.

All I'm asking is that, if you're going to contradict David, it would be helpful if you offered an explanation. Why else start the thread if you're not aiming to influence, educate or share with people?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
edward123
Banned

I started this thread as i thought the moon being a spaceship deserved its own thread and i wanted to hear other posters opinions on the topic. I have stated what i believe about the moon and feel it is up to the individuals to look into things themselves and not be guided by any particular poster. These books were written decades ago and are by an author called Don Wilson : "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" and "Secrets of our Spaceship Moon", so start there if you want to. There are also many others.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #9
netta
Inactive

No.
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
them

Quote:
Try watching Le Voyage dans la lune by Georges Melies from 1902 as I think you'll find it very illuminating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDaOOw0MEE

I used to think about the possibility of the Moon being a spaceship, however, it isn't really in my opinion.

It's real not an impostor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_jo...eature=related

Last edited by them; 07-03-2010 at 09:05 PM.
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
mountainwarrior

yep the reptilians used the moon to travel here long ago.

stewart swerdlow covered this years ago in his book.
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
vetis

because basing "theory" on the superstitious beliefs of bronze age man trying to understand their world is a good place to start?
This is almost as bad as the person who thought it didnt spin.
Go to school please.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #13
lakkimakki
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Is the moon really a spaceship?
Yes moon is the spaceship , its not moving because its out of fuel...
Reptilians are harvesting fuel here on earth. Will be Replenished Soon!**
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
Yes moon is the spaceship , its not moving because its out of fuel...
Reptilians are harvesting fuel here on earth. Will be Replenished Soon!**
Erm, if this is true then what is this fuel and why take so long to harvest it?
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org

Last edited by kaiser; 07-03-2010 at 09:29 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Erm, if this is true then what is this fuel and why take so long to harvest it?
haha...just joking
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
sannox

i wouldnt like to be feeding the parking meter if it is .
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #17
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

They must rack up the gallactic or even inter dimensional fuel points!
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #18
mystic nomad

Interesting that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun is 400 times the distance from us than the moon is giving us a perfect eclipse.

Also interesting that it just hangs there seemingly unaffected by the huge and varied gravitational forces that abound.

I don't believe that it just floated through space of its own accord and just happened to park up where it is.

I also don't believe that it is the the missing bit of the Pacific basin.
Hasn't it also been proved (not that means anything to me) that it's actually a couple of billion years older than our current planetary home?

I agree that it holds life in balance on this planet and without it we would be doomed, doomed I tells ya!

I don't think the OP has any of his own theories on this rather he's using reverse psychology to formulate one
Old 07-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #19
sm1973

[QUOTE=mystic nomad;1058699073]Interesting that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun is 400 times the distance from us than the moon is giving us a perfect eclipse.

Also interesting that it just hangs there seemingly unaffected by the huge and varied gravitational forces that abound.

I don't believe that it just floated through space of its own accord and just happened to park up where it is.

I didn't realise this fact, certainly makes me think that it sounds as if there is some kind of intelligent design there
Old 07-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #20
les_paul_robot

Yes, the moon is well suspicious. I remember the 400 times size/distance facts from school and thought that was fishier than a salmon sandwich.
I found George Kavasilas' talks interesting when he covered the topic of the moon, and how it's used to screw over women and suppress feminine energies too.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71874

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote