Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
timelord

Default "Lead away from God"

I'm seeing this phrase a lot on this forum at the moment and it worries me.

Fine if you want to be a Christian, Jew, Hindu, 7th Day Advent Hoppist etc, but leave me out guys. I don't believe in something that was invented by man to keep man down over the centuries and not to aspire to be an individual without fear of ever lasting damnation.

My opinion, my belief of course, but every much a right as yours about a religiously led divine being.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
I'm seeing this phrase a lot on this forum at the moment and it worries me.

Fine if you want to be a Christian, Jew, Hindu, 7th Day Advent Hoppist etc, but leave me out guys. I don't believe in something that was invented by man to keep man down over the centuries and not to aspire to be an individual without fear of ever lasting damnation.

My opinion, my belief of course, but every much a right as yours about a religiously led divine being.
7th Day Adventist is Christian and yes you have your own free will to do whatever you wish.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
Mo0n5tar
Banned

Mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
timelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
7th Day Adventist is Christian and yes you have your own free will to do whatever you wish.
It was a joke from the TV show Red Dwarf, but it goes with the argument. The characters parents used to hop around on a Sunday, because due to a spelling mistake, that's what their religion said.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #5
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
It was a joke from the TV show Red Dwarf, but it goes with the argument. The characters parents used to hop around on a Sunday, because due to a spelling mistake, that's what their religion said.
Oh ok doke, i like Red Dwarf but as my mother and step dad hated sci-fi i was banned from watching it at home.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:40 AM   #6
killuminatiday

I dont believe in a god but I dont normally have a problem with people believing in what ever they want, that is until they start getting thier beliefs on my shoes.

I happen to think religion should be dismantled and put away until you can prove a god exists for sure, real actual factual proof. until this proof shows up churches should be razed or at the very least turned into homes for homeless people and you should be put to death for killing anyone in the name of any god, no prison just death. and any group who collects money in the name of god should be jailed same as the bernie madoffs of the world
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:51 AM   #7
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
I dont believe in a god but I dont normally have a problem with people believing in what ever they want, that is until they start getting thier beliefs on my shoes.

I happen to think religion should be dismantled and put away until you can prove a god exists for sure, real actual factual proof. until this proof shows up churches should be razed or at the very least turned into homes for homeless people and you should be put to death for killing anyone in the name of any god, no prison just death. and any group who collects money in the name of god should be jailed same as the bernie madoffs of the world
Well we should do that with everything, like Evolution, the Gay Gene etc, lets not do anything till it can be proven 100%. It'll never work, you can never have 100% truth.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #8
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
Emo is just an excuse for boys to act like girls crapped myself
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:05 AM   #9
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:

Indeed .

I saw a medinine bottle turn into little stripper i saw it and i believe it . But i do not collect money unless i give them to smoke the shit i saw it on and dont go to foreign countries to keel infidels
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:11 AM   #10
killuminatiday

Quote:
Well we should do that with everything, like Evolution, the Gay Gene etc, lets not do anything till it can be proven 100%. It'll never work, you can never have 100% truth.
no we shouldnt ffs, fyi the belief in evolution and gay genes has never been the root cause for millions murdered and surpressed, oh and lets not forget financially fleeced. also last time I checked I didnt see the phrase "in gay genes we trust" slapped on my hyper inflated dollar. if jumping out of a plane at 30k feet with no parachute wasnt proved to be bad for you health would you still do that too? and yes you can have 100% truth but not until the kiddies grow up and stop believing in santa jebus. I bet even you would admit it is 100% true that there is no such man in real existence(on earth) who possess the attributes of santa claus?
Old 06-03-2010, 03:23 AM   #11
manxboz

Quote:
no we shouldnt ffs, fyi the belief in evolution and gay genes has never been the root cause for millions murdered and surpressed, oh and lets not forget financially fleeced. also last time I checked I didnt see the phrase "in gay genes we trust" slapped on my hyper inflated dollar. if jumping out of a plane at 30k feet with no parachute wasnt proved to be bad for you health would you still do that too? and yes you can have 100% truth but not until the kiddies grow up and stop believing in santa jebus. I bet even you would admit it is 100% true that there is no such man in real existence(on earth) who possess the attributes of santa claus?
Sorry but you cannot have one rule for one and not another. Also you can't have 100%, a person is loved by his mother and says he can never do anything wrong, but he is a complete evil person and beats everyone up. Both are true but not 100%.

Last edited by manxboz; 06-03-2010 at 03:24 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:50 AM   #12
killuminatiday

Quote:
Sorry but you cannot have one rule for one and not another. Also you can't have 100%, a person is loved by his mother and says he can never do anything wrong, but he is a complete evil person and beats everyone up. Both are true but not 100%.
well actually you can have one rule for one and one for another and I proved that in my previous post, thanks for stopping by tho.

oh ya and lets not forget that a mothers love for her child(from an outsiders perspective) doesnt mean shit in reality, its always goin to be impartial hence unreliable and not worthy of much attention to outsiders.

thats your problem and the problem of people like you, you sit there and you think that this love between a mother and child is based on anything other than the fact the lil bugger dropped from her cooch and she put in alot of effort and time to keep the lil shit alive. people are going to love anything that came out of them and they nurtured and had a close relationship with, dont confuse these emotions with rational emotions because they are anything but. the fact that women are biologically programmed to take care of they youth says more about a winning case for evolution or an alien creator imo, if mothers didnt love they kids unconditionally then society would be much worse off and perhaps never would have made it off the ground
Old 06-03-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
manxboz

Quote:
well actually you can have one rule for one and one for another and I proved that in my previous post, thanks for stopping by tho.

oh ya and lets not forget that a mothers love for her child(from an outsiders perspective) doesnt mean shit in reality, its always goin to be impartial hence unreliable and not worthy of much attention to outsiders.

thats your problem and the problem of people like you, you sit there and you think that this love between a mother and child is based on anything other than the fact the lil bugger dropped from her cooch and she put in alot of effort and time to keep the lil shit alive. people are going to love anything that came out of them and they nurtured and had a close relationship with, dont confuse these emotions with rational emotions because they are anything but. the fact that women are biologically programmed to take care of they youth says more about a winning case for evolution or an alien creator imo, if mothers didnt love they kids unconditionally then society would be much worse off and perhaps never would have made it off the ground
Right first of you know nothing about me, i have had to put up with years of abuse at the hands of my family so don't tell me what mother's love is.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:09 AM   #14
killuminatiday

Quote:
Right first of you know nothing about me, i have had to put up with years of abuse at the hands of my family so don't tell me what mother's love is.
tho I prolly could have worded it better I wasnt speaking on you personally so much and of course I dont know you. I am speaking in a general sense and generally speaking most mothers do love they kids unconditionally and it means nothing, sorry to hear yours wasnt one of them apparently(really its a shame and not trying to sound funny). I really dont wanna sound like a dick but I cant help myself, maybe you seek love from religion cuz you didnt get it at home? maybe some meditation or shrink can guide u with that, anyway Im done speaking on this, I hope you get raptured or what ever it is you jesusers look forward too, happy blessings and all that.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #15
manxboz

Quote:
tho I prolly could have worded it better I wasnt speaking on you personally so much and of course I dont know you. I am speaking in a general sense and generally speaking most mothers do love they kids unconditionally and it means nothing, sorry to hear yours wasnt one of them apparently(really its a shame and not trying to sound funny). I really dont wanna sound like a dick but I cant help myself, maybe you seek love from religion cuz you didnt get it at home? maybe some meditation or shrink can guide u with that, anyway Im done speaking on this, I hope you get raptured or what ever it is you jesusers look forward too, happy blessings and all that.
Yes i kinda understood, maybe, but I know myself that Yeshua is my saviour. I have experienced Him, i have a very strong testimony of Him.