Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #21
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Treasury notes used for all debts public and private - it even says that on the note in the US. It makes no sense that an A4V - drawn from a supposed "treasury bond account" denominated in dollars is NOT accepted but my other fiat dollars are. Both instruments (fiat currency and the bond) are denominated with the same thing - dollars. So why does CIC not accept dollars in my bond (which they claim as my bond I can use to pay for anything) but will accept dollars that I actually have to earn?
Have you asked CIC?

It's a novel concept - I know - actually communicating with the person to whom your question is directed ... but it might be a good place to start.

Coming onto this forum and expecting it to have answers as to why CIC will not contract with you, so that you can then portray that unwillingness to contract with you as an example that the entire forum is based on something that does not exist, is illogical.

Your relationship with CIC is not an absolute truth that can be applied to the rest of the world.

Go ask CIC the questions rather than demanding it from here.
When you get your answer from the people who have declined to contract with you - be sure to come back and report it to the forum so we have the same answers that you seek.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-03-2010 at 08:40 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #22
yozhik

Quote:
I will not address your insulting off topic rant.

Shadow boxing?

Where was the 'insulting' in his post?
Seriously ... your posts are getting quite manic.
Grandiose non-sensical rants, riddled with hyperbole, misconceptions, distortions, false argument [illogical], non-existent foes [strawman] and misdirected aggression [paranoia?].
I doubt this is a description of you, per se ... so I'm a little nonplussed as to why it is becoming the hallmark of your posts.

Now before you try and label that an insult; it isn't.
It is a critique of your work.
In fact ... you obviously have a level of intelligence some would wish to aspire to; that is far from an insulting remark about 'you'.
Would you agree?

So, why not use it constructively and with a level of humility?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-03-2010 at 09:07 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #23
truthinlove

The above method is gaining ground here in the States. Doug Riddle ( http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Index.html - pm me for passwords) has "perfected" this and claims it has worked on everything EXCEPT his Comcast (cable/internet/telephone) bill.

Riddle A4V'd a credit card bill and his 2 only proofs that they were taken care of are:
1. He does not get hassled by debt collectors anymore
2. His credit report now shows a clean history

His assumption is that some companies do not "participate" in the A4V with the IRS. He sarcastically, naively presumes that the people at the IRS LOVE doing this for us, as A4V is a much better way to reduce the national deficit, as opposed to paying a debt with a debt (via Dollars). He claims it works wonderfully well for property taxes.

I'm not claiming it works without having tried it myself, I'm just giving some insight as to what I've learned. I'm being taught the A4V process, currently, just like the above by the same circle of people off the site I posted. I will definitely report back with my results.

Last edited by truthinlove; 05-03-2010 at 05:06 PM.
truthinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
sindakit

Your inputs appreciated truth, I'll be PMing you for a password

Can you clarify that the process involves sending A4V documents to the IRS even if the 'bills' are not from the IRS? For example, a credit card bill would be filled out and forwarded onto IRS for procesing? Does anything go back to the company from where the 'bill' originated?
I've heard various things at this stage of the process.

I'm not in the US so i'm trying to understand the system there and see if there's a way to transpose it into the UK system.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
truthinlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindakit View Post
Your inputs appreciated truth, I'll be PMing you for a password

Can you clarify that the process involves sending A4V documents to the IRS even if the 'bills' are not from the IRS? For example, a credit card bill would be filled out and forwarded onto IRS for procesing? Does anything go back to the company from where the 'bill' originated?
I've heard various things at this stage of the process.

I'm not in the US so i'm trying to understand the system there and see if there's a way to transpose it into the UK system.
Like I said, I personally have not tried this method yet. I am in the process of trying it.

From what the circle is saying, whatever bill/statement/invoice you receive, send it to the IRS ONLY, not back to the company. Regarding tickets, SOME courts know what to do with them, most don't. If you feel you must contact the company, you could say something along the lines of, "I am settling this matter. Please check your records."

I suggest continuing to pay the debt (for the faint of heart) until the A4V process settles it.

Let me know how you make out; I will definitely do the same! Good luck!

Last edited by truthinlove; 06-03-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
truthinlove

Just to clarify, I'm not being taught the information off that site I posted just by that sight alone. I'm fortunate enough to be working with a team regarding my mortgage, and have personal access to these warriors.

We're all learning together. I would not be elaborating on something I don't overstand or feel confident in attempting, myself.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #27
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthinlove View Post
Just to clarify, I'm not being taught the information off that site I posted just by that sight alone. I'm fortunate enough to be working with a team regarding my mortgage, and have personal access to these warriors.

We're all learning together. I would not be elaborating on something I don't overstand or feel confident in attempting, myself.
Last time i approached a team teaching A4V they said don't shit where you sleep..!!! So my mortgage was not something they were willing to A4V.
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #28
truthinlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl j View Post
Last time i approached a team teaching A4V they said don't shit where you sleep..!!! So my mortgage was not something they were willing to A4V.
Whoops! I'm not A4Ving my mortgage, ha!

That doesn't sound like a good idea, anyway, beings there is already a Negotiable Instrument involved along with a more manipulative contract.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #29
karl j

Quote:
Whoops! I'm not A4Ving my mortgage, ha!

That doesn't sound like a good idea, anyway, beings there is already a Negotiable Instrument involved along with a more manipulative contract.
Had me wondering for a minute... Yes as the mortgage has already been paid it could not be A4V'd
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #30
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
The above method is gaining ground here in the States. Doug Riddle ( http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Index.html - pm me for passwords) has "perfected" this and claims it has worked on everything EXCEPT his Comcast (cable/internet/telephone) bill.

Riddle A4V'd a credit card bill and his 2 only proofs that they were taken care of are:
1. He does not get hassled by debt collectors anymore
2. His credit report now shows a clean history

His assumption is that some companies do not "participate" in the A4V with the IRS. He sarcastically, naively presumes that the people at the IRS LOVE doing this for us, as A4V is a much better way to reduce the national deficit, as opposed to paying a debt with a debt (via Dollars). He claims it works wonderfully well for property taxes.

I'm not claiming it works without having tried it myself, I'm just giving some insight as to what I've learned. I'm being taught the A4V process, currently, just like the above by the same circle of people off the site I posted. I will definitely report back with my results.
I'm sure since all of his bills have been paid he doesn't mind putting on his website a 0 balance with a copy of his A4V that he sent it? Shouldn't be that hard...if it works.

I am still waiting for why the people who promote this don't accept A4V for their products. No one has been able to produce an answer. Why?

Because they know they are selling myths - and they won't be conned like they are conning you.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 07-03-2010 at 02:21 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #31
truthinlove

Quote:
I'm sure since all of his bills have been paid he doesn't mind putting on his website a 0 balance with a copy of his A4V that he sent it? Shouldn't be that hard...if it works.

I am still waiting for why the people who promote this don't accept A4V for their products. No one has been able to produce an answer. Why?

Because they know they are selling myths - and they won't be conned like they are conning you.
Get the proof yourself by having your own experience. Also, do a little reading and studying to see if this stuff resonates within you. If it doesn't so much, you'll be one of those naysayers demanding more proof until the cows come home.

What products is Doug Riddle and the likes of selling? And how are they conning me? The ones who conned me are the Federal United States and the private off-shore bankers.

I would think that if you are a company looking to collect on A4V, you would need a Tax ID number in order to deal with the IRS. It just doesn't seem as simple as accepting A4V.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:17 AM   #32
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
I will not address your insulting off topic rant. Regarding this, however:

Treasury notes used for all debts public and private - it even says that on the note in the US. It makes no sense that an A4V - drawn from a supposed "treasury bond account" denominated in dollars is NOT accepted but my other fiat dollars are. Both instruments (fiat currency and the bond) are denominated with the same thing - dollars. So why does CIC not accept dollars in my bond (which they claim as my bond I can use to pay for anything) but will accept dollars that I actually have to earn?

This still also does not address why no one can show their letter from the IRS confirming their receipt of the A4V and 0 balance. The standard FMOTL response is that this would be somehow "admitting" defeat - but that makes no sense. Why would this be a defeat for the IRS? They don't care HOW they get paid, as long as they get paid with real money. If its REALLY treated the same as the currency, it should not be an issue.

Of course, the treasury bond idea is not actually real so thats the real reason why this doesn't work and why CIC doesn't accept it - but for the sake of argument we are presuming it is to examine the validity of the A4V instrument.

ach!!!!!!!! Get this.

Honestly Vlad this is BLATANT TROLLING. Do not respond to it. There has been no ranting go on by your part.

Yozhik as ever in trying to be earnest and helpful gets into laymans psychology which is an apt description of the behaviour but nevertheless is manipulated into the trap of assessing the nature of a character by which his only reason for being on this board is because he fears us seizing the power legitmately. That is all. There is something oddly hypnotic about his suggestions don't you think. He's good at what he does.

Remember the board is being pulled down by you all constantly responding to this. The lurkers watch us spit it out and feel intimidated to post because we keep getting thrown rotten apples by this lot and reacting to them. No learning and counter sharing is taking place and the Beloved Americans and Canadians who have come to help out will tire and go too.

Something will be done about it but I know I'm as guilty as the next for reacting to them but please try to keep out of their way. There is only one moderator for this board so please be patient til he comes on and sees this in the morning.

Stay free and focused on your due diligence. A4V, Passports, travel, 74 is your fix. Yeah? Get to it peeps.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #33
vladmir

Quote:
What products is Doug Riddle and the likes of selling? And how are they conning me? The ones who conned me are the Federal United States and the private off-shore bankers.
He chooses to NOT see the Big Picture, and thus reject the light and remains in darkness.
Dont except him to realise the fraud of the Federal Reserve system, or any other scheme of the NWO for that matter. No, he is here just to derail and spread disinfo on a empowering movement, that makes people think, and expands their minds to the potential, atleast philosophically for the time being.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #34
vladmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Honestly Vlad this is BLATANT TROLLING. Do not respond to it. There has been no ranting go on by your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Stay free and focused on your due diligence.
I agree.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #35
spoonogsback

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
No, i am in India, but i think it would be a similar format here as well, in any case, it has potential when properly applied to the existing framework here, and its something that i will be exploring and gaining more understanding of.
Hi Vladimir I have been doing research on the connection between India and Ireland back as far as 1916 I wonder if you have any input ? I ask because every year since 1919 a representative of the Indian Government has attended the Turning of the Sovereign seal ceremony in Ireland every year.
It is one of the reasons that India is a republic and it's also the reason that India have the same tri colour as Ireland ... I have placed the Video of this event here www.sovereignseal.ning.com please have a look and perhaps join up so we can discuss this ....
Kind regards

By Vincent