Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default Accepted for Value – One Proven Process.

Source:
http://www.acceptedforvalue.org/2009...roven-process/

NOTES: (Simple Instructions)

YOU CAN DETACH OR NOT DETACH THE COUPON FROM ITS PAGE. IT'S UP TO YOU.

MAKE A BACK-UP COPY OF ALL YOUR ORIGINALS FOR SAFE KEEPING.

PRINT A FEW COPIES TO PRACTICE ON BEFORE YOU WRITE ON THE ORIGINALS.

YOU CAN HAND WRITE, PRINT OR STAMP YOUR ACCEPTANCE LANGUAGE AT THE TOP OR IN THE BODY OF EACH PAGE THAT THE IRS SENT YOU. ALSO ANY DEBT LETTERS/PRESENTMENTS, MEDICAL BILLS AND COURT CASES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE IRS ALSO.

HAND WRITE YOUR MONEY ORDER AS THE SAMPLE SHOWN ABOVE

ALWAYS USE BLUE INK

MAKE COPIES FOR YOURSELF OF ALL THE ORIGINAL PAGES, AFTER YOU HAVE WRITTEN OUT YOUR ACCEPTANCE
LANGUAGE ON THEM AND MADE YOUR MONEY ORDER, TO KEEP FOR YOUR FILES. SEND THE IRS YOUR ORIGINALS.

MAKE A CHECK OFF LIST AND DOUBLE CHECK EACH ITEM BEFORE PLACING IT IN THE ENVELOPE FOR MAILING

MAIL WITH REGULAR 1ST CLASS POSTAGE OR IF YOU WANT A RECEIPT, MAIL IT "CERTIFIED MAIL" TO ONE OF THE 3 FOLLOWING ADDRESSES ONLY AND SAVE THE RECEIPT WITH YOUR COPIES

IRS Technical Support Division
C/o Treasury UCC Contract Trust
Internal Revenue Service
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220


Internal Revenue Service
Stop 4440
P.O. Box 9036
Ogden, Utah 84201


Internal Revenue Service
Criminal Investigation Division
Box 192
Covington, Kentucky 41012

YOU CAN MAIL ONE OR MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT IN THE SAME ENVELOPE

YOU CAN MAIL MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT ON THE SAME DAY

(The above sample is on an IRS CP 504 form, but it could be done on a number of other CORPORATE STATEMENTS OR forms they send with coupons)
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Default



You are easily pleased.
A scanned document overlaid with text and put up on a Wiki link(Correction fake wiki lookilike)
I would like to see a response from the IRS saying "thank you for the attached A4V payment the debt has been offset from your Birth Bond and there is nothing for you to pay."

What proof is this???????

asky

Last edited by asky; 04-03-2010 at 02:50 PM.
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
wakeupworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 721
Default

Looks very good. Have you used this method yourself?
__________________
"I never had an education, I went to school".
wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Default

Disclaimer from the link
Quote:
Legal Information is NOT the same as Legal Advice. This site provides educational information about law designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal educational information is not the same as legal advice. The application of law varies with an individual’s specific circumstances. The laws of every state are in constant change, and although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation.
In other words this theory has no basis in law and you must ask a solicitor if it applies. (they will tell you is doesnt by the way )

Proof
Come on Vlad must try harder

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
sindakit
Senior Member
 
sindakit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dundee
Posts: 598
Default

It's the question of where to send it for people living outside the US thats the problem I'm seeing.

Nice and clear example of how to lay it out tho GJ
__________________
This signature is done under protest and duress.
sindakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupworld View Post
Looks very good. Have you used this method yourself?
No, i am in India, but i think it would be a similar format here as well, in any case, it has potential when properly applied to the existing framework here, and its something that i will be exploring and gaining more understanding of.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

@ asky
Further understanding of 'what happens from here on' can be gained by learning from the lectures featured on the Creditors In commerce website's podcasts. You will find the reason of why it works, and how people have used this, and WHY you might not need a official confirmation from the IRS.
i am only a beginner in terms of my level of understanding of all this,
but i know the incredible potential of this information.
This is seriously cool stuff!
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
lightindarkness
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Default

How utterly fascinating that when I emailed the Creditors In Commerce website asking if I could AFV to pay the costs to attend their conference, they declined. In fact, every promoter of this stuff all seems to want my fake fiat paper instead of an AFV...I wonder why?

This is yet another example of a method that - were it real - you could EASILY prove. When I pay my yearly taxes, I get a letter from the IRS acknowledging when I am paid up. Since even according to this A4V is simply paying for your bill (although from a mythical treasury account that doesn't exist), there should be no reason why anyone would not get the same thing. Simply scan the paid in full letter with the IRS letterhead after sending A4V and you have proven it works.

I eagerly await the scanned documents. You can, of course, black out all your personal information. We just need to see the letterhead and that the IRS acknowledged your A4V and your account is paid in full.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 02:17 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:14 AM   #9
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
How utterly fascinating that when I emailed the Creditors In Commerce website asking if I could AFV to pay the costs to attend their conference, they declined.

In fact, every promoter of this stuff all seems to want my fake fiat paper instead of an AFV...I wonder why?
Seems more like an issue of having no contract than a debate about fiat currency.
Sounds more akin to an "invitation to treat" issue.
They had an invitation to treat, you wanted to negotiate the terms, they declined.

A lot different to a contract actually existing and the means in which 'payment' is made.

You're right ... it is 'utterly fascinating' ... utterly fascinating that you continue to blur the lines to try and spread your disinformation.
Even the most simple of minds can determine that no contract existed as there was no "offer and acceptance".

How can you A4V when you don't even have a contract?
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-03-2010 at 02:30 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #10
lightindarkness
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Default

What exactly do we call it when someone accepts my cash to attend a CIC conference? A contract. According to CIC - you should listen to their podcasts - A4V is no different from regular currency, it simply draws on your treasury bond account.

So what we have here is CIC offering to contract with me if I pay them X amount of currency, but for some reason they do not accept A4V - even though according to their own podcasts it is no different than the paper fiat dollar they charge for.

So the question STILL remains - why doesn't anyone who pushes this stuff for my paper money accept A4V?

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 02:44 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:52 AM   #11
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,411
Default

You're wrong.

CIC is not offering to contract with you.
They are inviting you to treat.
You then offered a contract to them, which they declined.

CIC displayed an invitation to treat.
You offered CIC an offer to contract.
They declined your offer; i.e no acceptance.
No contract.

Simple.


In fact, so simple, its even on Al Gore's internet;
Quote:
An invitation to treat is an action inviting other parties to make an offer to form a contract.
These actions may sometimes appear to be offers themselves, and the difference can sometimes
be difficult to determine. The distinction is important because accepting an offer creates a binding
contract while "accepting" an invitation to treat is actually making an offer.



EDIT

Oooops ... I just remembered; you have a law degree.
So you already know all this!
Wasn't my intention to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs ...
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-03-2010 at 03:04 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:48 AM   #12
lightindarkness
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Default

Glad to see you still cant come up with a coherent argument without throwing out child like petty insults It is in fact not an invitation to treat at all, and your misunderstanding of what the term means is quite sad. Invitations to treat involve transactions where offers are made for bids, and no such offers are made in this case - the conferences and materials are at a set price. The purpose of the concept is to prevent people who make low offers from claiming that their offer was a binding contract when higher offers are made.

However, since you've decided to make up with CIC means, using YOUR LOGIC, CIC A4V process is worthless:

The IRS can simply decline your use of A4V, since paying in anything but real currency (and not a fake A4V) is simply a invitation to treat.

Since you have shown again and again that you cannot actually participate in a discussion on these forums beyond throwing out insults, I'm afraid I can't be bothered to remove you from ignore again.

The question still remains, waiting for an answer:
(1) If A4V is a real instrument that is the same as cash (which it is, according to CIC podcasts), why is it that they don't accept A4V for their own products? Even if you believe that CIC is just an invitation to treat, it still doesn't answer the question - why would one refuse it if its as good as real currency?
(2) Where are the scanned letters (personal information blacked out) in which the IRS confirms receipt of your A4V and notes your 0 balance like they do upon request for receiving all REAL payments?

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 04:48 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #13
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
So the question STILL remains - why doesn't anyone who pushes this stuff for my paper money accept A4V?
My thinking on this is fragmented at best. This isnt an answer to your q, just putting down my thoughts. I admit i have a lot to learn, and i might be way off-base..........but thats ok by me, im always learning.....

Govt. (and corporations) vs Private.
The govt. hold the title to your persons bond.
So if the IRS demands payment, you can tell them i authorize you to take it from my treasury bond account, as you have access to it, as you hold the legal title to it.

And in private interactions, since CIC dont have access to your bond, they can ask you for fiat currency.

I dunno....
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #14
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
It is in fact not an invitation to treat at all, and your misunderstanding of what the term means is quite sad.
I think yozhik understands the FMOTL movement much more than you.
You dont even understand WHY we are doing all of this.
You are hell bent on asking the crooks to give confirmation that they have been defeated at their own game, Lawfully.
A bit like asking Bush to investigate 9-11.
You get an abomination called Kissinger to head the 'investigation'.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #15
lightindarkness
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
My thinking on this is fragmented at best. This isnt an answer to your q, just putting down my thoughts. I admit i have a lot to learn, and i might be way off-base..........but thats ok by me, im always learning.....

Govt. (and corporations) vs Private.
The govt. hold the title to your persons bond.
So if the IRS demands payment, you can tell them i authorize you to take it from my treasury bond account, as you have access to it, as you hold the legal title to it.

And in private interactions, since CIC dont have access to your bond, they can ask you for fiat currency.

I dunno....
I will not address your insulting off topic rant. Regarding this, however:

Treasury notes used for all debts public and private - it even says that on the note in the US. It makes no sense that an A4V - drawn from a supposed "treasury bond account" denominated in dollars is NOT accepted but my other fiat dollars are. Both instruments (fiat currency and the bond) are denominated with the same thing - dollars. So why does CIC not accept dollars in my bond (which they claim as my bond I can use to pay for anything) but will accept dollars that I actually have to earn?

This still also does not address why no one can show their letter from the IRS confirming their receipt of the A4V and 0 balance. The standard FMOTL response is that this would be somehow "admitting" defeat - but that makes no sense. Why would this be a defeat for the IRS? They don't care HOW they get paid, as long as they get paid with real money. If its REALLY treated the same as the currency, it should not be an issue.

Of course, the treasury bond idea is not actually real so thats the real reason why this doesn't work and why CIC doesn't accept it - but for the sake of argument we are presuming it is to examine the validity of the A4V instrument.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 05:11 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:03 AM   #16
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
It makes no sense that an A4V - drawn from a supposed "treasury bond account" denominated in dollars is NOT accepted but my other fiat dollars are.
It does make sense. Thats the point.
It makes sense when applied in the context of the Govt. and it dosent make sense in the Private man to man interaction,
for the given reason, that the private party dosent hold the legal title to the bond to offset the debt.
When dealing with the Govt. you are the creditor. And the instrument that you use to discharge any offer of incurred debt by the govt. is the a4v.

Last edited by vladmir; 05-03-2010 at 05:06 AM.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:27 AM   #17
lightindarkness
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
It does make sense. Thats the point.
It makes sense when applied in the context of the Govt. and it dosent make sense in the Private man to man interaction,
for the given reason, that the private party dosent hold the legal title to the bond to offset the debt.
When dealing with the Govt. you are the creditor. And the instrument that you use to discharge any offer of incurred debt by the govt. is the a4v.
Still doesn't make any sense as to why CIC wouldn't accept A4V for their own products..nor does it explain why no one can show a letter stating their A4V was accepted and their account zeroed out.

I own real bonds as investments. I can use them to pay for things because they are denominated in dollars - when I cash out the bond (which is what A4V supposedly is doing). Bonds are investment instruments, and being denominated in dollars (for US investments) can be USED FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE. If I am drawing on this treasury bond - and it were real - then it could be used to pay for anything public or private.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 05:28 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:18 AM   #18
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Still doesn't make any sense as to why CIC wouldn't accept A4V for their own products.
Yes it does, the distinction between Govt. and Private is elaborated on before, see my post above.
Plus, your a4v towards CIC was an offer to contract, which they didnt accept.
THE GOVT. CANNOT SAY "WE DONT ACCEPT THIS A4V".
Try to understand that. If you do it RIGHT, they simply have no choice BUT to accept it, because they own the title! They created the debt, and we the authorized representative of the person authorized the govt. in turn to discharge the debt.
Basically, you are accepting the obligation stated by the IRS, and turning that acceptance of the obligation into an asset.
So when they send you a statement, that you owe them 1000$, then you create a deposit order with the a4v or return for value for that amount, by making it into an asset and charging it to their person who is in care of the govt.
Creating a deposit order for the asset and they depositing the asset to bill or offset the books on the records in the IRS. so you deposit it with the us treasury (irs is under the treasure) so u use the irs itself to set-off their debts.

Simple on the other hand, as to why the CIC didnt accept. Because they dont own the legal title to the treasury bond which you as the authorized rep. cannot authorize CIC to discharge it, or debit from it. You can only do so when the Govt. is concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
nor does it explain why no one can show a letter stating their A4V was accepted and their account zeroed out.
The IRS didnt not pursue the matter further when the a4v was sent by the authorized representative. The ball is in the IRS's court.

Also, i dont know why you are comparing Fiat currency with the treasury bond. The 2 are seperate issues, here we are dealing with the a4v only.

Last edited by vladmir; 05-03-2010 at 08:29 AM.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #19
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Glad to see you still cant come up with a coherent argument without throwing out child like petty insults It is in fact not an invitation to treat at all, and your misunderstanding of what the term means is quite sad. Invitations to treat involve transactions where offers are made for bids, and no such offers are made in this case - the conferences and materials are at a set price. The purpose of the concept is to prevent people who make low offers from claiming that their offer was a binding contract when higher offers are made.
It's a really simple concept; if you go into a store and there is an item with a price tag on it, it is an 'invitation to treat' ... it is not an offer.

If you then take said item and walk up to the counter and intimate you will pay the price indicated on the price tag - YOU have made the offer [to contract] - which the shop is UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT.

I comprehend the term.
For you to try to make out I do not is laughable.
To then try and spin the CIC situation into anything other than an invitation to treat is comical.

They 'advertised' a course ... you took their 'invitation to treat' and made an offer based on A4V. They declined your offer, which they are perfectly entitled to do. No "offer and acceptance" ... no contract.

It's not rocket science.
The level of disinformation in your posts is reaching absurd levels.

Quote:
Invitation to Treat
An invitation to another person to make an offer to contract.

A term of contract law to distinguish advertisements or merchandise displays from formal contract offers.

An offer exposes the offeror to a contract if it is accepted by the offeree; an invitation to treat does not.

Halsbury (2007):

"An invitation to treat is a mere declaration of willingness to enter into negotiations; is is not an offer, and cannot be accepted so as to form a binding contract."

source
Quote:
Invitation-To-Treat
Offer to receive an offer. Under UK law, the price tag on an item displayed in a shop window (or advertised over public media) is an invitation-to-treat and not an offer of sale (the acceptance of which constitutes a contract).

source
Quote:
An invitation to treat is a mere declaration of willingness to enter into negotiations; it's not an offer, and can't be accepted so regarding form a binding contract.

In practice, the formation of a contract is frequently preceded by preliminary negotiations. Some of the exchanges in these negotiations contain no declaration at all, as where one party simply asks for information. Others may amount to invitations to the recipient to make an offer, these being invitations to treat.

source
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-03-2010 at 08:28 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #20
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Default

Makes sense yozhik. (my thinking on this will hopefully get clearer as time moves on,lol)

Last edited by vladmir; 05-03-2010 at 08:32 AM.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:05 AM.