Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
bluechip

Default My encounter with a Succubus

As you may well know, a Succubus is a female demon spirit that enters your bedroom at night and forces you, against your will to have sex with her. I have had many such experiences over the years, but now it has taken a turn for the worse. Even though my Succubus was demanding, it really wasn't all that bad. Well, somehow I managed to get a case of the crabs and herpes from a girl I work with. Just about the time my crabs were at their worse, my Succubus came for a nocturnal visit. I'm afraid that I gave my Succubus a bad case of the crabs because as punishment, I am now being visited EVERY night by an Inccubus or two, which are male sexual demon spirits. Any advise?
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechip View Post
As you may well know, a Succubus is a female demon spirit that enters your bedroom at night and forces you, against your will to have sex with her. I have had many such experiences over the years, but now it has taken a turn for the worse. Even though my Succubus was demanding, it really wasn't all that bad. Well, somehow I managed to get a case of the crabs and herpes from a girl I work with. Just about the time my crabs were at their worse, my Succubus came for a nocturnal visit. I'm afraid that I gave my Succubus a bad case of the crabs because as punishment, I am now being visited EVERY night by an Inccubus or two, which are male sexual demon spirits. Any advise?

A chastity belt?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
haukipesukone

I thought Succubi seduce you and don't force you to do anything.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
eustacekidd

Quote:
Not bad, 6/10
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
sofa king

Quote:

you gave a spirit a physical ailment.

riiiiight
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #6
sergeant

Hi bluechip.
I have been interacting with an intimate being since around 1979, but only became aware of her actual existence in 2008.

The revelation of her being an intlligent entity caused a great personal interest in researching the subject. I've came across countless numbers of people having both brushes with, and long term relationships as myself.

My theory about intimate beings:

1) There are malevolent beings out to do us harm. There may be several types or classes with varying abilities. Some effect our thoughts, some can move physical objects. They have no consideration about us. Some take great pleasure to see how far they can push us as they effect our thinking and spiritual well being.
If evil exists, they are a perfect example. The inflict fear, depression and will use any power available to torment us. It's their pleasure.

We are the frog they toss onto the blazing hot pavement- and they enjoy laughing about it.

Some of those kinds of beings use physical rape. It's just another instrument in their tool box to use for their entertainment. Their actions spill over and out of our dream world to manifest physically. The bed or night time is no limitation to them. They attack whenever able. The victim often feels their evil intent.

2) There are positive beings interested in sex and intimacy. These have been the focus of my research. Their personalities are as diverse as human. Some are kind and considerate. Some not so much.
Some, as in my case will wait decades before revealing themselves to allow us the natural development of love, relationship, marriage and family.

These positive beings mainly interact outside our dreams at any time convenient during the day (Convenient for both) but may also effect dreams. They can manifest physically, move physical objects, effect thinking, direct thoughts, (Rarely) physically show themselves, keep people asleep, keep people awake and are very, very secretive.

They can also offer joy, contentment, happiness and fulfilment in an incredible relationship on levels not obtainable human to human, keep us from both spiritual and physical harm.

"Succubus" is only a label that covers a broad spectrum of beings of various intention. The Roman Catholic Church created Malleus Maleficarum in 1486 for use in their crusades. There it states a lot of wacky things:

* Stars in the sky govern the physical health of mankind.
* Lucifer can't effect the health of man directly but can achieve the same thing by manipulating stars. (Earth is the center of the universe and stars are manipulated in the sky. was imprisoned for is differing planetary views)
* Woman is imperfect compared to man because she was made from the bent rib of man.
* Woman are feeble and weak which makes them more easily seduced by Lucifer into witchcraft.
* The sin of a witch exceeds all the evil of every man, woman and child COMBINED.
* It's the duty of every community to discover witches, expose them, put on trial and inflict punishment.
* Those who confess witchcraft and are unrepentant are to be put to death by burning.
* Those who confess witchcraft and repent must remain 12 months in prison.
* It is left to the judge to determine sincerity in repentance.
* Any spiritual being which is pleasurable is of Lucifer.
* Succubus (Female) and Incubis (Male)attack people while they sleep.
* Succubus extracts semen from man and the Incubis uses it to impregnate a human woman.
* Succubus drains the energy from her victim until dead.
* Deformed children are the result of a hybrid demon-human union.
* Deformed children should be treated as devils
* Parents must be subject to the Church or their sins will be inherited and evil will befall their children.
* Children of parents with unconfessed sin will be obducted and replaced by agents of Lucifer.

So what is a "Succubus"? references Malleus, itself probably among the most evil religious documents in history.

For the record, I have a strong Christian faith but have left organized religion. Malleus has nothing to do with the Church of today. The only thing surviving in belief today regarding Malleus, in all its absurdity is it's description of Succubus- still widely accepted as truth by 2010 society.

Proof:
Look at practically any report of intimate spirits and "Evil Succubus" is mentioned 80% of the time, and the rediculous traits Malleus describes such as "Drains energy till death" are repeated.

With that said.....

bluechip you mentioned:
Quote:
I'm afraid that I gave my Succubus a bad case of the crabs because as punishment, I am now being visited EVERY night by an Inccubus or two, which are male sexual demon spirits. Any advise?
Giving a spiritual being a physical ailment is against everything I've learned or ever came across.

However I know of at least one case where the individual rejected and probably insulted the spiritual being he attracted and crossed her, believing to cast her out.
It's my opinion she remained with him for sake of revenge.
I believe, as well as many who know him she stays to impersonate other beings and to play tricks on him. To keep him confused.

I'm not sure if that may apply in your case- that you ticked her off that way or not but is a possibility. I also know of other individuals in a multi-partner relationship, however they are consentual.

Advice?
You've been having encounters with this being for "years".
You also say it "wasn't all that bad" indicating no evil intent.

It's apparent she's attached herself to you. You have choices to either accept her or continue fighting. Fighting her is useless IMO and based on personal experience and other accounts.
sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
bougz

Cool

Succubus...hmmmm! Is that the same one that seduced akroyd in the ghost buster film? Sucks about your filthy choice of earthly whores. And totally sucks about the two dude succubus's lay on your back be well!
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
agrael

i had some simmilar xp about sex in dreams with a sucubus, yet i know several times i was the one that .. raped or forced the sucubus into sexual act.

any knowledge about this behavior? thank you. - i am a virgin ; probably its a psihic tendance, i dont know.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #9
sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrael View Post
any knowledge about this behavior?
I'm no expert but only time will tell if it was more than simply dreams.
Old 21-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #10
stopthemadness

Quote:
Well, somehow I managed to get a case of the crabs and herpes from a girl I work with.
Yes, quite the mystery. How in the world were these maladies transmitted?
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Well, you brought this on yourself, didn't you? Ask yourself why you need to dally with demons/low-vibrational non-human entities of malevolent intent? Until you stop thinking with your dick, you're not going to get anywhere. And if you share your stds with unknowing partners, then boy, will you be in for a bumpy ride when a legion hears you're happy to do evil's bidding.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
nielsen1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
A chastity belt?
Hahaha!
nielsen1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
wildheartx

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Well, you brought this on yourself, didn't you? Ask yourself why you need to dally with demons/low-vibrational non-human entities of malevolent intent? Until you stop thinking with your dick, you're not going to get anywhere. And if you share your stds with unknowing partners, then boy, will you be in for a bumpy ride when a legion hears you're happy to do evil's bidding.
Haha she's right and really it serves you right. Nothing wrong with sex but you're not really protecting yourself in a physical sense or a spiritual sense. You're being had for breakfast my friend and sexually you're being exploited to the hilt. Good thing is that you recognise something isn't right so that's a positive and you are joking right You can't give an astral being an STD. You care about a succubus' welfare and now a incubus is after you?! I thought i had it bad...haha That's really messed up but i wouldn't worry about your female demon's sexual health. She's a demon for crying out loud she probably prides herself on it..haha.

Last edited by wildheartx; 09-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.
wildheartx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #14
owls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant View Post
Hi bluechip.
It's apparent she's attached herself to you. You have choices to either accept her or continue fighting. Fighting her is useless IMO and based on personal experience and other accounts.
Does anyone know if Jesus excuses behaviour like this?
owls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #15
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by owls View Post
Does anyone know if Jesus excuses behaviour like this?
with the ability to see the full picture, and sight that is able to see beyond the matrix, Jesus does not judge

Welcome to the site owl
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #16
owls

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
with the ability to see the full picture, and sight that is able to see beyond the matrix, Jesus does not judge

Welcome to the site owl
You're sure? He will ...

Thanks merlincove.
Nice wolf avatar
Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #17
sergeant

Hello Owls.
I certainy can't speak for God. I don't think anyone can. But personally speaking, I was told by thumpers in the early 1980's it is sinful. I then spent the next 5 or so years enveloped within the Christian faith walking the walk and talking the talk.

First they told me to ignore it.
When that didn't work they said to pray for deliverance.
When that didn't work we had entire church vigils and group prayers.
When that didn't work we got all the local Bible studies involved along with more church vigils.

Nothing at all effected my spiritual suitor in the least. They then began to hint that I wasn't Christian enough and not enough faith.
I was attending church services 3-4x a week, 2 weekly Bible studies, spent idle time on my kneese praying, loving God to the fullest, visiting prisons and orphanages in his name.
Yet their answer is that I wasn't Christian enough.

I have seen the same scenario play out in other forums, staring they are not "Christian enough" is why their spiritual suitor remains. I consider it simply placing undue blame when they truly don't know why their effort was useless.

I eventually came to understand for myself that God won't drive out or remove something good or positive in my life and is why she remains today.

I can't say this applies to you, it's my own reasoning.

In the end, if I stand before him should I expect him to say something like this:

"You called out to me for aid but I did not intervene. You ended up accepting her, along with her positive love and commitment."
"I damn you to firey hell for it"

That is not the loving God I know.

My dishonesty with my Earthly wife might be a different matter. I pray about that.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #18
owls

It somehow seems that my obsessor is not afraid of Christ at all ... as they made a deal somehow and living in coexistence. I prayed a lot. I once attended a priest, he did kind of an exorcism on me. It went a bit better but marginally. Like you say, as you weren't "enough" Christ.

The Holy Ghost also does not fight it. They just live beside each other.

If I think of the middle ages where they burned all those witches ... It always makes me think that I am one of them, even I avoid those new age esotericisms.

Do you think we influence them to do good things in this world?
I have the feeling that mine were "less" evil as I wasn't rejecting him and try to "get rid of him". There have been Marriage and couples everywhere I looked.
Now it's more like checking the news regularly in order to check if something bad happened that could be his fault. And he lets you know these things in a way that's impossible to explain.

I don't think it's a dishonesty. You have no choice, do you? And others that may be involved in a judgement process will see that, unless you make it clear to them.

It's like a (egyptian) soul has to pass about 40 Judges to convince the things he has NOT done to others you might get confronted with. I hope there will be a chance to explain after death. I don't like to end up in hell

Last edited by owls; 12-07-2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: I forgot to say: Hey sergeant, ...
Old 27-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #19
sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by owls View Post
It somehow seems that my obsessor is not afraid of Christ at all ... as they made a deal somehow and living in coexistence. I prayed a lot. I once attended a priest, he did kind of an exorcism on me. It went a bit better but marginally. Like you say, as you weren't "enough" Christ.

The Holy Ghost also does not fight it. They just live beside each other.

If I think of the middle ages where they burned all those witches ... It always makes me think that I am one of them, even I avoid those new age esotericisms.

Do you think we influence them to do good things in this world?
I have the feeling that mine were "less" evil as I wasn't rejecting him and try to "get rid of him". There have been Marriage and couples everywhere I looked.
Now it's more like checking the news regularly in order to check if something bad happened that could be his fault. And he lets you know these things in a way that's impossible to explain.

I don't think it's a dishonesty. You have no choice, do you? And others that may be involved in a judgement process will see that, unless you make it clear to them.

It's like a (egyptian) soul has to pass about 40 Judges to convince the things he has NOT done to others you might get confronted with. I hope there will be a chance to explain after death. I don't like to end up in hell
Thank you for the conversation, sorry for my late reply.

"The Holy Ghost also does not fight it. They just live beside each other."

It sure seems so. She has always told me that when I was conceived/made/created so was she. Me for her and she for me. Before this lifetime. Maybe that's why her and the HG seem to go side by side without dispute.

"Do you think we influence them to do good things in this world?"

She seems to have protected me from physical harm in varioius points in my life... at least some things have happened which defy natural physics leaving me unharmed. I'm not saying I'm invincible- but in a way she's been like a guardian Angel in different points in my life.
On the other hand she's caused me great emotional distress at times when I was younger. I didn't understand how jealous she could be or the lengths she would go to ensure my monogamy. However she's proved herself able to control this jealousy, even assisting me to find the "Perfect" wife person for me, allow the natural development of courtship, marriage, family etc before revealing herself and her motives.

She has never shown any interest in anything other than relationship and intimacy. For instance she shows zero interest in world affairs, poverty etc unless it some way effects our relationship.

"I don't think it's a dishonesty. You have no choice, do you? And others that may be involved in a judgement process will see that, unless you make it clear to them."

That is what I'm counting on.
I was (am) very happily married to a woman, my soul-mate for 16 years and the best father to my family as possible
Yes I had a vague idea about her ... but "everyone knows" you can't have an intimate relationship with a ghost or spirt so I never considered the possibility.

The inability of faith or the Church to effect her only cemented my idea this was only imagination.
When she presented herself in 2008 as an actual sentient being I knew of her tenacity and the ineffectuality of previous things tried. I had to make some hard choices regarding my family and myself. I believe I've made the best choices avialable for all concerned.

I am the best husband to my wife and father to my kids I could possibly be and provide a secure, loving home. When I'm in my last final hours I can be confident in the choices I've made.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #20
caleb_11

Quote:
You gave a spirit crabs, or something physical? Um, I don't think so. Maybe you have subconsicous homosexual desires, and you attracted the inccubus', as the succubus wasn't satisifed with you....lol.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote