Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
boeing727

Default How to identify reptilian hybrids?

Hello

I was wondering how you can work out who is a reptilian hybrid. I am talking about people you meet and/or work with during you're day to day activities. What mannerisms do they exhibit and are there any other tell tale signs.

Boeing727
boeing727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
diky

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeing727 View Post
Hello

I was wondering how you can work out who is a reptilian hybrid. I am talking about people you meet and/or work with during you're day to day activities. What mannerisms do they exhibit and are there any other tell tale signs.

Boeing727
make sure you have some orgonite in your pocket

when they are not looking quickly whip it out and wave it under their nose

I have it on good authority that if they are reptillian they will recoil in horror, they simply hate the smell of it
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
diky

Quote:
Hello

Boeing727
if you don't have any orgonite to hand here are a couple of other ideas:

1) build a "frequency decrypter": this will decrypt the reptillian electro magnetic field and you will be able to see them as they really are, we know this has already been done successfully and shown on TV in belgium and is being worked on as we speak by some of the more scientific members of the forum

2) film them on your phone camera: upload the results to youtube and marvel at the sloppy reptillian cover as your work colleagues eyes turn into slits and they morph and glitch exposing them for what they really are

Last edited by diky; 03-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
phfaty

Diky,

Could you please provide more details on this device that is currently being worked on? Where can I find more information on it?

thanks

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #5
diky

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
Diky,

Could you please provide more details on this device that is currently being worked on? Where can I find more information on it?

thanks
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103613
Old 04-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
j35p3r4d0

j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
diky

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Is that some sort of herb?

Does it expose reptillians?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
macneil
Inactive

I've read that if you jump in front of them and shout YAHWEH 3 times those that don't run away are safe... there are other methods but I'm no expert

Maybe a godzilla toy or something, put some lipstick on it... those that try to mount it I'd have my doubts about.
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
gsoames87

Orgonite is just a scam which thrives on people's ignorance and fear.
gsoames87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:08 AM   #10
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Is that some sort of herb?

Does it expose reptillians?

yes, it's called "weed", you smoke it and note who behaves like a self-absorbed Twat and eventually you figure out most people are: which then leads you on to beginning to understand what it is within human nature that drives our most basic instincts.

Quote:
Orgonite is just a scam which thrives on people's ignorance and fear.
I had always felt it was the search for viable ways to amplify/create/augment bio-energetic resonance fields existing within the dimensional composites of spatial and temporal localities.

What's so ignorant about the acceptance of scalar energetic systems?
Old 06-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #11
camreeno

See if they resemble George Bush (either one) or Queen Elizabeth II? I don't know, but as far as I know they blend in to the public and there aren't a lot of features that stick out that you would be able to detect.

Possibly see if they are obsessed with snakes and reptiles. According to a few stories posted on the forums, people have said there "reptilian suspiciouns" of people involved people with a strange obsession with reptiles and even have tattoos of them... People who are displaying unnateral psychopathic dendencies while maintaining an image of a friendly person probably raise the chances of someone being a hybrid... Since David Icke writes in his books that reptilians are unable to feel empathy because of their genetics, and similar notes have been given by Arizona Wilder based on her interview...
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #12
size_of_light

Quote:
Hello

Boeing727
You don't need to sign off with your username.

We already know who you are.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #13
gsoames87

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
I had always felt it was the search for viable ways to amplify/create/augment bio-energetic resonance fields existing within the dimensional composites of spatial and temporal localities.

What's so ignorant about the acceptance of scalar energetic systems?

It doesn't matter how many big words you use son, 'bio-energetic resonance fields', per se, do not exist, and if they do they are not influenced by some piece of junk you can buy on a dodgy internet site.

You would do just as well to postulate the effects of non-linear transitive interdimensional aether matrices on ophidian organisms, it's pseudo-scientific jargon trying to fool people who don't understand the terminology into parting with their cash. Usual buzzwords are 'frequency' and 'positive/negative energy', simple enough for the layman to get the gist of it, but vague enough to keep it sounding plausible. You just have to look at some of these 'buy orgonite now fight the aliens for only $99.95' websites to see that they are only interested in making money, not the good of mankind.

Last edited by gsoames87; 06-03-2010 at 01:37 PM.
gsoames87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #14
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by macneil View Post
Maybe a godzilla toy or something, put some lipstick on it... those that try to mount it I'd have my doubts about.
Outstanding!
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #15
one_voice

Default One Word is all you need

Documented evidence of Reptilian infiltration into Human society, and in particular positions of power within organised social structures such as government were in existence long before websites like this one arose and the idea of Reptilian infiltration was popularized by David. Let nobody make light or fun of this concept or of David for bringing it to the public again. It is much older than he is and was once a matter of common knowledge. For example, Amazon.com sells a book titled "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean" by Doreal. It is claimed the author is Thoth, the Atlantean priest-king who is also thought to be Hermes Trismegistus father of the Alchemical Tradition. The original text is in the care of The White Brotherhood also know as the Pyramid Priests. It was translated some years back and describes clearly the problem with Reptilians or "Serpant Headed" ones who can cloak themselves to appear human. The book gives a single word which can be used to de-cloak a Reptilian. The Reptilian is unable to say this single word and any attempt to do so by the Reptilian breaks the spell that protects it's true identity. The word is free... The book is about $27. The word is Kininigen! The book describes an annual ritual in which members of government at that time were made to pronounce the word publicly before the people and a failure to do so was cause for instant execution. The book is an awesome read and well worth adding to your esoteric library if you have one.
one_voice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
'bio-energetic resonance fields', per se, do not exist
i appreciate the fact that they're sold for profit, daddy, but to ignore the energetic mass dimensional ecology is to ignore the spiritual mass of eons i feel, having experienced them directly of their own worth, the vortex speaks for itself.

big words aside, i use them to be specific, not blinding, as you'll notice i don't have a sales pitch; Ophidian or not: the informational structures exist redundant of acknowledgement, they're common systems to be known by all for the same reasons.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #17
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_voice View Post
Documented evidence of Reptilian infiltration into Human society, and in particular positions of power within organised social structures such as government were in existence long before websites like this one arose and the idea of Reptilian infiltration was popularized by David. Let nobody make light or fun of this concept or of David for bringing it to the public again. It is much older than he is and was once a matter of common knowledge. For example, Amazon.com sells a book titled "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean" by Doreal. It is claimed the author is Thoth, the Atlantean priest-king who is also thought to be Hermes Trismegistus father of the Alchemical Tradition. The original text is in the care of The White Brotherhood also know as the Pyramid Priests. It was translated some years back and describes clearly the problem with Reptilians or "Serpant Headed" ones who can cloak themselves to appear human. The book gives a single word which can be used to de-cloak a Reptilian. The Reptilian is unable to say this single word and any attempt to do so by the Reptilian breaks the spell that protects it's true identity. The word is free... The book is about $27. The word is Kininigen! The book describes an annual ritual in which members of government at that time were made to pronounce the word publicly before the people and a failure to do so was cause for instant execution. The book is an awesome read and well worth adding to your esoteric library if you have one.
Interesting word. Since I am always making up words during conversation that mean nonsense I think I will use that one from now on. "That's a bunch of kininigen". I would assume they would recognize the word and react to it's being said.
To bad we can't get everyone on the board to use it as a word for nonsense at the least we could try to get it in the dictionary LOL.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #18
earthwalkr

Wear the word, "LOVE" on your shirt and you will see them react, quickly. Since they exist in the opposite vibration, fear, they cannot stand love.
BTW, Orgonite DOES work; I have used a device called the "Succor Punch", ( a crystal wrapped in a mobius coil attached to a battery unit), that repelled ships above Mt. Shasta. Saw many times how Orgonite worked.

" Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " Martin Luther King
earthwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #19
nelletuorg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Interesting word. Since I am always making up words during conversation that mean nonsense I think I will use that one from now on. "That's a bunch of kininigen". I would assume they would recognize the word and react to it's being said.
To bad we can't get everyone on the board to use it as a word for nonsense at the least we could try to get it in the dictionary LOL.
I kininigen that!

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #20
diky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
like yourself there are already many on the board who regularly make up nonsense