Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
danw

Angry identification and no police

hello people my names danny and i just wanted to share a couple of things thats been happening latley.1st off my partner went for a night out in our local town off bexleyheath but to her surprise and even tho she,s 30 they would,nt let them in without an identification card and then they still wanted a thumb print or retiner scan. I mean what the hells going on ITS A PUB not MI5 .also every house in and around kent are now recieving letters from the police saying that if you have any problems with gangs,burgelery,problems with neighbors,violence,criminal damage exc.then you are now not allowed to call the police ,you now have to call there counterparts the plastic policemen,who from what i can gather have nowhere near the training that the socalled reall police have.
and now for my last little gripe of the day .its now come to light that the powers that be have decided that no longer will the hollocaust be tought about in schools and i find this disgusting apparently it has no relevence .I find this disterbing that THEY can just wipe history away especially history that we dont want repeated.
you know there,s times when i used to say i was proud to be british and now there,s times when the mind controll known as government makes me fell ashamed im just glad im not 1 of them.thanx for listening
danw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
eustacekidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by danw View Post
hello people my names danny and i just wanted to share a couple of things thats been happening latley.1st off my partner went for a night out in our local town off bexleyheath but to her surprise and even tho she,s 30 they would,nt let them in without an identification card and then they still wanted a thumb print or retiner scan. I mean what the hells going on ITS A PUB not MI5 .also every house in and around kent are now recieving letters from the police saying that if you have any problems with gangs,burgelery,problems with neighbors,violence,criminal damage exc.then you are now not allowed to call the police ,you now have to call there counterparts the plastic policemen,who from what i can gather have nowhere near the training that the socalled reall police have.
and now for my last little gripe of the day .its now come to light that the powers that be have decided that no longer will the hollocaust be tought about in schools and i find this disgusting apparently it has no relevence .I find this disterbing that THEY can just wipe history away especially history that we dont want repeated.
you know there,s times when i used to say i was proud to be british and now there,s times when the mind controll known as government makes me fell ashamed im just glad im not 1 of them.thanx for listening
lol wut?
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
danw

yep proud to be brit ,lol
Old 28-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
zarah

You're upset that the Jew focused holocaust won't be taught in schools because?
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
oioioi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Because his girlfriend has to carry ID

oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
wellwoman

I think I would have more of a problem if my partner was drinking in Bexleyheath! I mean Bexleyheath was a good place to drink about 10 years ago, but now just full of local chavs, I last went there 3 months ago- Never again!

Last edited by wellwoman; 28-02-2010 at 08:16 PM.
wellwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
icarus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
i smell a rat here zarah

they often start off with good points, then slip in the message at the end

i may be wrong, but i doubt it

to the OP, if you're genuine - that holocaust thing is taught ever more in schools, using clever propaganda like films and books to taret the kids

isarael does the same to it's own kids, watch defamation for a clue as to how they brainwash their own

also, with posters like you i always like to ask, do you think muslims did 911

shalom
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #8
zarah

I totally agree, which is why I asked.

The teaching of a provable false version of history in schools is nothing but indoctrination.

My son, who's almost 14, ridiculously clever, and thank God, awake to some degree, questioned why he was being taught a specific and questionable part of history in both RE and history, and why other ethnic cleansing incidents in the 20th century were being ignored, and got threatened with expulsion. I then had to write a terse letter, followed by a visit, questioning why my son was being threatened when he was imply exercising his right to free speech.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
danw

Default got me wrong

all im saying people is that i dont think its right that they can just decide to get rid of a chunk of history and then decide how far schools are allowed to go back as i think all history is relevent.and the bexleyheath thing what i was getting at was the fact that just to get into a pub they wanted a thumb scan retiner scan and an id card which i just think is barmy i mean its just a pub i was,t botherd they would,nt let her in its wat they want just to get in.and no i dont think the muslims did 911 we all know that was an inside job just as the so called weapons of mass destruction saddam was supposed to have had that was obvious bullshit to ,and it wont be long before it all kicks off with iran and they will go in there
thats all ,cheers.