Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #141
kobe christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe christ View Post
does anyone have examples on who most likely isn't Illuminati or their slave?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
unfortunately, I am in the entertainment business....so my info comes from insider info and research
yooooo bro.

drop some names.

tell us some other insider stuff that u know. I'm an aspiring screenwriter.
kobe christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #142
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by genodus View Post
What do you mean "100% Real," regarding Enter The Dragon? because that's exactly where they said they got the inspiration for Try Again's video.
The fight scene in the movie
iknowwhatiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #143
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post
Wow, an insider!

Do you think you could perhaps mention a tiny bit about your involvement, what exactly it is you do? Or would this be unwise (safety issues)?

I recall reading about some guy who worked on Gaga videos. Someone asked him about symbolism, he said under contract he can't mention anything (NDA).

Is everyone in the industry essentially an MK slave? Are there any popular, mainstream artists that aren't MKed?

Do TPTB write their music, and design their clips?
Hi Heuer...welcome to the thread....i will say this..I am involved with the visual arts and music producing/composing. The guy you are talking about who did the Gaga videos is right...they are forced to sign contracts, but I doubt that even he understands 100% who is directing HIM and running the show. They don't call the illuminati the (shadow government) for no reason...

is everyone mk'd in the industry? no...but those that are in the industry and work with other mk'd slaves know of the mind control and what goes on the background...some are forced to participate or their lives are threatened, others participate for the monetary gain...(and I'm just talking about the ones in the background who writes the songs, produce, film makers, etc.) although a large percentage of these people also are mk'd too.

But things can get sticky and are not so black and white..mk-ultra is a HIGHLY advanced program with thousands of sub-programs under it. The thing is, a subject can be mk'd and NOT know it. There lives may seem 100% normal, they don't know that they may have been programmed to be an entertainer, or film writer, or journalist, even a killer. This is why to date, there is no COLD HARD evidence out in the open, except for the survivors who decide to speak out and are killed or thrown in a mental hospital.

From my own research and connections with other music producers, there are a couple that I know off hand who I believe are not mk-d and SORT of mainstream, meaning they get airplay on the radio.....these types get a WHOLE LOT more freedom than the mk'd stars. they may also be considered more 'valuable' because they also do other things such as write songs with codes and triggers in them or come up with occult themes in films or anything else concerning the arts.

I know of one music producer who is also a mainstream artists who have written songs with codes in them for brittney spears, justin timberlake and janet jackson who does not appear to be mk-d and 100% aware of what is going on...but that doesn't mean that he or his family doesn't have occult satanic ties which would have groomed him to become a music producer.

TPTB controls EVERYTHING...which is why I believe that 'they' are actually demonic forces...because they are too powerful and EVERYWHERE. Even some of the top people who are 'in the know' such as Jay Z (who is the handler of beyonce and rihanna) does not know where he comes up with his own satanic lyrics

It's a case of, who is controlling the controller? to me, the answer is quite clear...............
Old 13-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #144
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
yooooo bro.

drop some names.

tell us some other insider stuff that u know. I'm an aspiring screenwriter.
Hi Kobe Christ. Even though I did mention a couple of names before, Its best to not focus on the celebrity itself, but to use the symbolism in the celebrities work to know what to watch out for. The truth of the matter is, you, me, almost anyone can be a mk ultra and/or mind control victim and may not know it. There are millions of victims which are growing in numbers as I type this. Just know that the entire industry is corrupted and manipulated, artists (screenwriters, film writers, music producers) can still make it...but only underground and there are the resources for this, the main one being the Internet....if you want to get to the mainstream world, there will be consequences and sacrafices (literally) you will have to make.

But, I will be doing some future posts on other past victims that are no longer with us such as Selena perez, left eye, and much more.
Old 13-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #145
kobe christ

Thanks. Can you give a step by step as to how I'd be approached?

Lets say the Sundance loves my script and makes my movie. It gets acclaim on the indie circuit.

At what point would I be approached?

Would I be invited to an industry party? Would they try and get me alone in order to ask me to join? How would the conversation go? I told myself if I ever got into the industry I would ALWAYS be with my cousins and homeboys so I don't get jumped by Illuminati. Will this blacklist me?

I don't care bout being a superstar. I wanna be Tarantino status though. Acclaimed screenwriter. I have no problem writing occult movies. I just won't fuck kids, kill animals or do gay shit.

I also rap btw.

Oh and does Jay Z know he is a handler? Why aren't YOU programmed?
Old 13-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #146
heuer
Inactive

Thanks for the info iknow. It's good to know someone in the industry that can validate some of the claims on the internet.

I will keep this thread posted with any evidence/questions that arise.

Music industry is pretty crazy, I'd assume Hollywood would be the exact same.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #147
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
I don't care bout being a superstar. I wanna be Tarantino status though. Acclaimed screenwriter. I have no problem writing occult movies. I just won't fuck kids, kill animals or do gay shit.
What happened in Pulp Fiction was no act.

I don't think TPTB are interested in you or anyone else that can't contribute to their agenda.

Assuming you succeed in the indie scene, then there is potential for them to pick you up.

But I don't see how you'd want to get involved in Hollywood.

I was once interested in movies, but gave up.

If I was to get involved I'd go Kubrick style and stay away from that place and do things on my own.
Old 13-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #148
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Thanks. Can you give a step by step as to how I'd be approached?

Lets say the Sundance loves my script and makes my movie. It gets acclaim on the indie circuit.

At what point would I be approached?

Would I be invited to an industry party? Would they try and get me alone in order to ask me to join? How would the conversation go? I told myself if I ever got into the industry I would ALWAYS be with my cousins and homeboys so I don't get jumped by Illuminati. Will this blacklist me?

I also rap btw.

Oh and does Jay Z know he is a handler? Why aren't YOU programmed?
Kobe Christ, I admire your desire to become a screenwriter or get into the arts, but why would you want to get involved? Disinformation agents have spreaded across the Internet this belief about 'Illuminati in hip hop" and celebrities sacrificing loved ones to make it to the top. This is NOT how mind control works and is only a ploy to mis-direct people from the real issue of child satanic abuse/mk-ultra. People don't get initiated in the illuminati or take an oath UNLESS they are related to the illuminati based on bloodlines and trust me, you being with your family and friends will not protect you if they want to harm you.

and sundance along with other "indie" circuits are just as controlled by the Illuminati as mainstream films and industries. Tons of mk'd stars, producers, film writers have been in sundance.

It seems to me that you are trying to find a loop hole into becoming successful in the mainstream arts without getting screwed in the end by the illuminati......i'm sorry, but that just isn't going to happen...and as far as the illuminati asking you to join...it does not work like that....there has been stories of celebrities being offered a ton of money to sleep with producers, film makers, etc, but more than likely they are mk'd sex slaves (they just aren't aware of it)

and you say you are not willing to do certain things to make it to the top, yet why would you even want to be associated at all with a demonic shadow government that rapes children, tortures humans, murder, molest animals?

In conclusion, you can't play with the devil and expect not to get burned. And yes, Jay Z knows he is a handler. he NEVER denies being a freemason.

and I would also like to invite you to first learn more about mk-ultra mind control, the techniques used (not for the weak hearted)..the links are below

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...nd_control.htm

Why aren't YOU programmed?

Who said I wasn't?......
Old 14-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #149
kobe christ

I know about the MK stuff. That does not answer my question.

You said it's possible to get in the industry through indie and that you know people who aren't MK'd.

Then why can't I be one of them?

You never gave an example of how I'd be approached. You said you in the industry so give examples of how the conversation would go.

I never said I wanna be associated with Illuminati. I wanna write movies, period. It's either that or I make $$$ illegally.

I don't gotta problem being unknown. I'll write occult films and help them until I can gain leverage fa my big plan.

You still ain't drop names of non Illuminati members.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #150
orb27
Inactive

Quote:
Actually, the Illuminati played a role in Aaliyah's death which has been made clear from looking at aaliyah's past videos....throughout her entire career, she has been represented as a mythical occult (greek) Goddess; including Horus and Akasha in the movie 'Queen of the Damned". Aaliyah was groomed from the beginning to be an illuminati sacrifice, however, Damon dash is believed to be her last handler/programmer. He was the LAST one who was outside of that island Aaliyah died at, to have spoken to her. His last words to her was for her to get on that plane....AND, he was rushing her to do so....smells like the typical mk-ultra, mind control where the programmer can trigger an illuminati slave to perform certain acts and do certain things over the phone using code words/phrases (this is possible and HAS been done in the past by the CIA)

Also, from Damon dash's own mouth in an interview, he claimed to have told her to get on the plane because he was so desperate to see her....HOGWASH, right after the death of aaliyah, damon was seen partying with groupies at his bachelor pad....

I agree about the Illuminati regarding the music industry (esp in the US), like you said Dash was most likely her final handler. There was a guy on you tube who made some interesting vids about this whole area; "Blood Sacrifice for Fame and Fortune" I think it was called. Unfortunately the episode appears to have been pulled and his channel is now closed. Looks like you've some good info here and I'll definately have a read through the thread, cheers.
orb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 06:19 AM   #151
perandor

It seems difficult to find information on R Kelly's upbringing. I think he's the best place to start investigating. The guy gets busted on pedophilia charges and walks? He also did a collaboration album with Jay-z until it ended badly during the beginning of their tour -- could be more behind that. I do also remember hearing about Damon Dash partying with girls not long after her death. Don't know how true any of this is, fascinating none the less.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #152
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
That's creepy.Not because of the color change, or whatever that might symbolize. Notice her irises? Are you familiar with the term 'Sanpaku' eyes?

Sanpaku, meaning “three whites” in Japanese (“san”=three, “paku”=white)

In August 1963, macrobiotic pioneer George Ohsawa, author of the book “You Are All Sanpaku”, predicted the deaths of several notables including actress Marilyn Monroe, USA President John F Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy, based on the condition known in Japan as "Sanpaku".
(This could potentially be it's own thread.)
Looks like Lady Gaga has it check out her eyes.

I think Aaliyah has it as well only in certain shots it is more noticeable.

http://www.singerpictures.com/aaliyah-picture-4598.html
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #153
tdekany

Supposedly John Lennon had it weeks before his death.
tdekany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #154
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
True, true. Yes, I know that. But I was thinking more about what 'sanpaku' symbolizes. As it could be part of some dark ritual practice or what ever.If that's what was going on with her 'handlers' and the ruling priest class in the entertainment industry...
The eye on the pyramid is sanpaku.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4762
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #155
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
Why aren't YOU programmed?

Who said I wasn't?......

If you were, what went wrong? How you are you able to acknowledge the fact that you were programmed and work against it?

Does this mean they haven't in a sense perfected MK-ultra?

It's also interesting what you mentioned about a lot of disinfo.

There is no such thing as 'selling your soul'? Artists mention this to further spread disinfo?

And stuff like Illuminati references in hip-hop don't really amount to much?

In general, from what you're saying the impression I get is most of the people involved in entertainment industries are MK-slaves or bloodlines. The industries are used to brainwash the population and for those involved 'inside' the industry itself the slaves are used for sexual gratification.

By the way, why do they give so much $$$ to celebrities when they are MKed?

I always knew about MK but I never took it 100% seriously. If what you have stated is correct, this world is indeed fucked. That novel you posted has some horrific things mentioned in it.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #156
genodus

So did aaliyahs mom, dad, and brother know about it? Did they know that this could have happened to aaliyah? Aaliyahs uncle was the one who signed her when she was 15 and then r kelly popped up into the picture and produced her whole first album. And now there is beef between the mom and the uncle.
genodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #157
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post

If you were, what went wrong? How you are you able to acknowledge the fact that you were programmed and work against it?

Does this mean they haven't in a sense perfected MK-ultra?

It's also interesting what you mentioned about a lot of disinfo.

There is no such thing as 'selling your soul'? Artists mention this to further spread disinfo?

And stuff like Illuminati references in hip-hop don't really amount to much?

In general, from what you're saying the impression I get is most of the people involved in entertainment industries are MK-slaves or bloodlines. The industries are used to brainwash the population and for those involved 'inside' the industry itself the slaves are used for sexual gratification.

By the way, why do they give so much $$$ to celebrities when they are MKed?

I always knew about MK but I never took it 100% seriously. If what you have stated is correct, this world is indeed fucked. That novel you posted has some horrific things mentioned in it.
These are really good questions Heuer. One way that I realized there is a possibility that I could have programmed is because of a couple of reasons.

1)abuse as a child by parent
2)memories of being left alone for long periods of time without food and water as a child (3-5 years old) - a lot of children are programmed this way by illuminati/and or handlers to create alters in the child (trauma-induced) teaching children not to trust anyone
3)behavior problems as a child (symptoms of abuse)
4) obsession with aliens as a child (possibility due to alien programming)
5)Encouragement from friends and parents (possible handler?) to enter the entertainment industry (i.e. buying musical instruments for me, forcing me to learn to read music and play certain instruments, connecting me with other musical talents in the industry and presenting opportunities that are not available to others)
6)Constant monitoring by parent (handler?)- Monitoring my every move, calling 3-5 times a day to see 'what I'm doing'.
7)extreme migranes and vivid dreams (symptoms of mind control)
8)Able to come up with songs, melodies, etc with no practice (lyrics and music is already laid out in my head before touching an instrument (possible programming?)
9) Chunks of memory loss from childhood (in fact, I had an unfortunate incident with someone who claimed to have known me in high school and that we were friends, but i could not remember her to save my life...she was very convincing as well...this is not the first time this has happened)

How Did i know there is a possibility I could be programmed-as a child, my obsession with aliens led me to an investigation of them..out of curiousity, which led me to the illuminati/new world order, celebrities being mk'd. Putting 2 and 2 together and realizing the symptoms of being mk'd. There are many celebrities who realized they were mk'd and fought their own programming such as michael jackson (check out his music video, 'they don't really care about us' which is a slam against the illuminati) Notice when he says, "beat me, hate me, you can never break me", he stares at an image on the wall that is the eye of horus/pyramid sign that is found on our dollar bills. He is speaking of the illuminati.

And NO, they have not perfected MK-ultra and they never will, because 1, humans have souls. That, along with the fact that there are 'good forces' at work as well that protect humans.

When the programming breaks down, (around 25-30 years old) the results are dangerous...(mind you, I am 24 years old)...but not always. Some people can break out of their programming and if they are not programmed again by their handlers, they will be fine. When others break out of their programming, they can appear to have become delusional or "crazy", they might even try to kill themselves due to "suicide alters" being programmed into their brain.... if some of their memory returns...case in point, mk ultra victim, roseanne barr, here is a quote she made after getting into a car accident that made her recover her programming memories:

Like most MK Ultra victims Roseanne was sexually abused by her parents, developed multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression.

She gave a few hints in this interview she had with Larry King.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...16/lkl.00.html

KING: All right, some see what you have or had as a serious psychological disorder.

ROSEANNE: I like how you just keep going.

KING: Others as psychological fad. Also...

ROSEANNE: A fad?

KING: Whether it's deliberately induced or naturally occurring.

ROSEANNE: Well, I have this head shrinker and he says it's deliberately induced because the CIA is where they started inducing it when after they brought all the Nazis over from Germany to run American Psychiatric Association.

KING: What are you about?

ROSEANNE: I'm telling you the truth. It is all mind control and all kinds of things to invent people with multiple personalities.

KING: So you have been captured by Nazis?

ROSEANNE: The government. Well in a way, I believe the government has implanted some kind of a chip into my head where...

KING: Roseanne.

ROSEANNE: You know, is monitored by Barbara Walters and these other women. And they take all my ideas and I'm, you know.

KING: Yes, is Oprah one of the people monitoring?

ROSEANNE: Of course.

KING: She's definitely in touch?

ROSEANNE: Definitely. I think she sits with her finger on the switch to the chip.

Heres more of her recovering memories of sexual abuse by her parents (a mk-ultra stamp)

KEEPING THE SECRET OF INCEST HAS taken all my energy and courage for 38 years. For most of my life, voices in my head must have been telling me, "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up and take it. There's nothing you can do, take it, forget it. At least you have a place to live and food on the table. You're crazy. You deserve it."

It's a secret I didn't even know I had until two years ago. About that time, my husband, Tom, then my fiancé, went into a drug-rehab center. The third night he was there, he called me and told me about an incident that happened to him as a child. It was a story of horrible and painful abuse in which he had been sexually molested by his baby-sitter. Immediately after hanging up, I began to shake and sweat. Pictures started to appear before my eyes—surreal and frightening, looming large, then crystallizing into my mother's face. I remember being abused. I started to scream and cry, and I called one of my sisters. I got into my car and drove to the hospital where Tom was. I told Tom and a therapist what I had remembered. I cried and cried until I was dry.

I had made sure Tom had gotten help when he needed it, and as soon as he got out of the hospital, he took over my life. I was in such bad shape, I couldn't sleep or think or function. I was still in a huge place of denial.

I had just reread the hook I wrote in 1989, My Life as a Woman, and I knew that I had totally sanitized it to protect my family. I began to have dreams about having been molested. At first I would shrug them off, but they happened so often, it became harder and harder to ignore. I would wake up screaming, and Tom would write down what I said so that I wouldn't forget it, because for a long time I couldn't focus. I wouldn't drive, because I had the urge to drive off cliffs, into other cars, kill myself. I didn't know how to feel trust, intimacy, have sex that wasn't degrading, say no to my children, be assertive. Tom began to sort through the mess of my life. He called the therapist, Arlene Drake, and drove me to see her. He sat outside, and afterward he helped me walk to the car. I knew this was the place I would get well, but I was also scared, because I knew I would have to go through with it. Slowly, with the help of individual and group therapy, I began to remember. Even more slowly, I began to believe myself.

This is the truth I unraveled: My mother abused me from the time I was an infant until I was 6 or 7 years old. She did lots of lurid things. She hurt me psychologically and physically.

I remember being 2 years old and standing in my crib. I remember my mother holding a pillow over my face, pushing me down. I remember thinking, 'Lie still, play dead.' I did, and then Mother took the pillow away and said, "I must have hurt you honey. I was just playing."

As soon I was able to start talking, my mother went from physical abuse to a more emotional and mental abuse. I remember when I was about 5 or 6 that I came home from school and my mother was lying on the kitchen floor with blood covering her neck and chest. I screamed and screamed for two or three minutes. Then she sat up and said, "It's ketchup, you idiot," and laughed. She always played horrendous mind games with me all through my life.

My father molested me until I left home at age 17. He constantly put his hands all over me. He forced me to sit on his lap, to cuddle with him, to play with his penis in the bathtub. He did grotesque and disgusting things: He used to chase me with his excrement and try to put it on my head. He'd lie on the floor playing with himself. It was the most disgusting thing you can ever imagine.

We were not allowed to lock the bathroom door. Dad would come in while I was showering and fling back the curtain and look at me. So I took baths. That way I could bend my knees up around my chest and fold in while he stood there taking pictures of me with his new movie camera. As a preteen and teenager, I had to place a towel over the doorknob so Daddy couldn't peek through the keyhole. I had to make sure the heating vent connecting the bathroom to Daddy's bedroom was closed so he couldn't look at me.

At age 17, following an auto accident in which I suffered a trauma to my head, I was sent to the Utah State Hospital for eight months. I was afraid to get close to anyone. I was afraid of losing control and saying bad things. I thought I was an eccentric, a writer, an artist. But the hospital was the most desirable place I ever was in Utah. During my eight months there, I started to heal.

Even so, I clung to my fantasy of our happy, quirky family, a bit off-kilter, but colorful, all-American, Jewish. In my fantasy my mother was kooky but cool. My father, an ex—football player, had trouble emoting but was a big, fluffy, harmless guy. The family would go to parties and tell outrageous stories. We'd tell them as jokes, and everyone would laugh and say we were so bizarre.

After I appeared on The Tonight Show in 1985, my career started rolling, but I was still blind to everything. I had people surrounding me who were abusive to me, who lied to me, made deals behind my back. The worse I was treated, the more loyal I was.

My three kids were totally screwed up at the time. There were no rules. They would miss 30 or 40 days of school a year. They did what they wanted, and I let them because I hadn't trusted adults and I didn't think they should either.

My family has always worried about what I might say. When I got the book deal in 1988, my mom immediately wanted to know what I was going to write about. I told her it was about my life. She said, "Don't humiliate us," and she cried and cried. I didn't understand it then. I thought she meant the craziness of the family, the fact that I was raised in two different religions, Jewish on weekends, Mormon on weekdays. I thought she was being a typical Jewish mother.

Only in the last two years have I realized the consequences of keeping our secret. I have lived the majority of my life in a flesh prison that I was always trying to blow up, break out of, whittle away. I tortured my body, smoking five packs of cigarettes a day and indulging in drug, alcohol and food abuse that had me weighing either 100 lbs. or 200 lbs. I was scratching and tearing at my body—mutilating myself. It was as if punishing my body would turn me into an angel of some sort, an angel that could transcend my own body—a body I hated because it was the holder of the truth, the secret.

The fact is, I didn't have a secret, the secret had me. I was trapped in a fantasy—that my family will love me, will be whole, will allow me to heal, will be safe, will stop lying, will stop blaming crazy old Roseanne.

Tom helped me break out of the trap. Something was so different about Tom. I didn't know why, but he became my best friend right from the start when I met him almost 10 years ago. Tom says I tested him and tested him, telling him things about myself and then taking them back, saying it was all a joke. We were married in January 1990.

Last year Tom, the kids and I all started therapy together. We went every day and every night. Individual counseling for each of the kids, family therapy, my therapy, Tom's therapy, marriage counseling. We learned to be parents. Unraveling the "happy family" fantasy is the hardest thing I've ever done.

The kids are doing really well now. Jessica, 16, is a brilliant writer; Jennifer, 15, is a talented artist; Jake, 13, is in college prep and loves making funny little comedy films. They're good kids too. They only missed two days of school last year, and they're all in gifted and talented classes. And they've been very proud of me telling my story of incest.

Now Tom and I want to have children of our own. In November I'm going in for an operation to reverse having my tubes cut.

Incest and child abuse thrive in darkness, in secrecy. One of the great taboos about incest is talking about it, dealing with it and healing from it. I believe the more voices we hear, the braver we become. I want to enter my voice into the mix. I want to be one more person who speaks out and up about incest, to give it a name. With a name and a visible form, we can treat it, contain it, destroy it.

This was the summer that I let go of the fantasy that things would get better. I was sick of the lie. I was ready. I did an interview in San Diego where I said that I had suffered sexual, physical and emotional abuse. After that interview, a home in San Diego for sexually abused children contacted us and asked us to come meet them. So Tom and I went down and met these little kids, incest survivors.

A couple of the kids, especially one little girl, touched me really deep. She said she was so glad that any celebrity cared about them. She reminded me of all the little girls and little boys who have to live with that horrible experience. She reminded me of me. What would it have been like if anybody ever said, "Hey, how are you?" Nobody in our lives ever said, "How are you?" It is very important to me that kids and other survivors know that somebody like me has gone through it too.

think of all the mental breakdowns that celebrities have had in the past decade, most of them tried to commit suicide...coincidence, right?

Britney spears after cutting her hair

Britney spears being rushed to hospital after trying to commit suicide, her programming was breaking down

Others who's programming broke down and tried to commit suicide

Martin Lawrence
Mariah Carey
Lindsay Lohan

Note: Mk-ultra victims must get constant updating and programming which include electroshock and other forms of torture. Rehabs are covers for programming centers for celebrities and other public figures. MJ has been known to go in and out of rehab centers including other mk victims such as Britney spears and Lindsay lohan.

Heres more info on how they program people and all about how they create suicide alters in victims at

Programming Definitions

Now as far as selling your soul. Like i mentioned before, the illuminati are some of the greatest deceivers on this planet (anytime you can brainwash 6 billion people, there are great forces at work here)....

Artists might feel that there is a sense of them selling their soul to the devil for riches and fame...since most artists are mk'd and they were programmed at birth and/or children, they are NOT at fault...mk'd victims are programmed to believe that all the things that are happening in their life are their fault and a result of them being famous, but the irony is they were programmed and chosen to do what they do from birth against their will. The illuminati are good for sacrificing a mk'd victim family member and making it seem like they are the reasons it happen (i.e., Jennifer hudson's family, Jay Z nephew, Beyonce's uncle, Patti Labelle's sister). the list goes on and on.

Remember, the illuminati are tricky and sneaky. The "money" that we see celebrities having is only an illusion. For example; beyonce...she probably doesn't see a dime. I don't think a dollar bill goes to her hand, but rather the illuminati and her handlers (her father matthew knowles and now Jay Z). Beyonce is used (like many public figures) to sing and bring in millions from the thousands of concerts she does. All that money goes to the Illuminati...and maybe a little to her handler.

Think of all the celebrities that end up broke, homeless and on drugs. All of this is NOT a coincidence. When the Illuminati is done using the mk-victim, they are thrown away, and in most cases, eventually ritually sacraficed. In reality, they have no money.

Now, as far as what I was saying about illuminati not having a presence in hip hop, that is not what I meant. the illuminati hates ALL people, no matter what race they are..however, they have a special hate against blacks. Of course the Illuminati would have a hand in hip hop to help brainwash blacks. However, when I speak of disinfo, I mean mk'victims who are programmed to spread lies (this does happen and has happened in secret CIA programs as well with the use of double agents).

Not all mk victims are programmed to become celebrities. Many are programmed for:

*pornography
*child porn
*drug smuggling
*prostitution (this is HUGE with the illuminati)
*sacrafice (in the illuminati, they call these victims, expendables)
*journalist
*doctors
*child providers
*handlers/programmers (most handlers are also mk victims)
*visual artists (music producers, songwriters, film writers)
and many more

the problem with what I am seeing about the hip hop information that is being spreaded on the Internet as 'artist selling their souls', is that they NEVER talk or reference to mk-ultra or how this program plays a role in this madness. Instead, they focus on the artist themselves.....disinformation is telling a little bit of the truth, but withholding ALL the facts to further confuse a person.

Sorry this is a NOVEL as well, but I feel this info is important for answering your questions.
Old 14-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #158
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
It seems difficult to find information on R Kelly's upbringing. I think he's the best place to start investigating. The guy gets busted on pedophilia charges and walks? He also did a collaboration album with Jay-z until it ended badly during the beginning of their tour -- could be more behind that. I do also remember hearing about Damon Dash partying with girls not long after her death. Don't know how true any of this is, fascinating none the less.
Your right, R. Kellys childhood has been kept under wraps, which is quite odd since even most wikipedia pages of celebrities has underlinings of their mk'd exsistence. I do remember reading in the past that R.kelly was abused by "someone in their neighborhood" (possible handler?) as a child. This was sited by a family member of his, yet no one goes into further detail. Here's an excerpt I took from an article on a website:

Former associates and family members say that he was abused as a child by an older man in the neighborhood, and this pushed his withdrawal from his male peers.

Kelly has often told the press that he was shot at age 13 when some thugs tried to steal his Huffy bicycle. But his mother told a former associate on her deathbed that her son had in fact invented the story to cover a suicide attempt. He reportedly still carries the bullet in his shoulder.

(Remember what I said about mk-ultra victims and suicide attempts)

You can read the rest of the story here.

As a child, R. kelly was introduced to the neice of a gospel great (Thomas A Dorsey) who also "mentored" ( handler/programmer) Da Brat and Chaka Khan.

Also, Barry Hankerson (aaliyah's uncle) was R.kelly's manager for years after buying out R. Kellys Original manager, Eric Payton.

When the video tape surfaced, R. Kelly claims former managers tried to ruin him, but would not name names. I believe this manager was Barry Hankerson, aaliyah's uncle.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/504...1E70F2B3269972

I also believe Barry was the one who blackmailed R. Kelly with the tape and turned the tape into the authorties, I also believed Barry handed his mk'd niece, Aaliyah, to R.kelly as a sexual toy. (this goes on ALL the time in the music industry, if you see any child actor or singer that is popular, they have more than likely gone through sexual abuse). Child sex slaves (along with adult sex slaves) are always passed around and offered to musicians, actors and other public figures.

Remember how I said the music industry works; they usually video tape a mk'victim doing something humiliating and use it against them later if they get out of line.

Aaliyah's first single, "age ain't nothing but a number" was a phedaphile song and the lyrics were about sex....aaliyah was 14 when the song was recorded.

Lyrics to "age ain't nothing but a number"

(Chorus)
Age ain't nothing but a numberThrowing down ain't nothing but a thang
This lovin' I have for you
It'll never change

Here I am and there you are
You're eyes are calling me to your heart
All you gotta do is knock and I'll let you inThen we will feel the passion that flows within
I don't mean to be bold but I gotta let you know
I got a thing for you and I can't let go

Repeat (Chorus) (2x)

Take my hand and come with me
And let me show you true extasyBoy be brave don't be afraid
Cause tonight we're gonna go all the wayI don't mean to be bold but I gotta let you know
I got a thing for you and I can't let go

Repeat (Chorus) (2x)

"So what's up, Here I am, reach...
Baby Come here...
Age ain't nothin' ohhh..ooh
I don't mean to be bold, but I gotta let you know,
Liyah's got a thang for you and I can't let go...ooh my...

Repeat Chorus til end of song

Does this sound like a song a 14 year old should be singing? No, but child sex slaves are always put up to sing sexually suggestive songs that promotes child sexual abuse such as Britney spear's song (recorded at age 16) "Hit me Baby One more Time"

R.Kelly and Jay Z are both handlers/programmers and they did fall out on a tour they did. There is too much connection between Barry Hankerson (also a handler), jay Z and R.kelly to be a coincidence, as all of had connections with Aaliyah, (sexual connections).

Could the sex tape have some connection to Aaliyah's death? aaliyah's was killed before R.kelly went to trial for the tape...did R. kelly cave in to the blackmail and that was why he walked on all charges? A tight little illuminati network, isn't it?...all the way up in the court house

Despite these connections, I believed Aaliyah would have been sacrificed anyway by the Illuminati based on her 'goddess' symbolism they labeled her as (this is all occult-related). Jay z may have wanted her as a slave (which is why him and Damon Dash fell out), but was rather assigned to Beyonce and Damon dash was assigned to aaliyah as a handler.
Old 14-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #159
kobe christ

I wonder who got to fuck Miley.

Do sex slaves know they are sex slaves?
Do they fuck and then forget?
Old 15-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #160
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
These are really good questions Heuer.
Thanks heaps for the post, amazing stuff.

I hope that things end up working for you. I feel really sorry for you and what you had to endure. Is there a way you can leave the industry? And if you do, do they keep an eye on you all the time to make sure you are of no threat?

We're programmed to look up to celebrities. Look at the 'amazing' lives in which they have. But in reality, it's a different story. If anything you need to feel rather sorry for them.

I always knew that celebrities were slaves in one way or another. I knew MK-ultra existed but didn't think it affected a huge amount of celebrities. I often thought there were individuals like Jay-Z that wanted fame, money etc and essentially contributed to the agenda voluntarily. But MK-ultra makes sense. In a way celebrities have a lot of power, since the sheep look up to them. By having control over them, there is very little potential whatsoever for them coming out in the open.

I've always wondered where is the agenda in electronic music (techno, trance etc)? You see heaps of festivals (raves etc) that have symbolism all-over the place. Are popular DJs victims also? I once read somewhere that trance + drugs equates to some form of experience and brainwashing to a degree that occurs. And that kind of music goes hand in hand with drugs. But anyway, I'm not entirely sure.

It's kinda hard to realise that people that aren't MK-ed work in the industry and are aware of it all and don't do anything. I'd assume they are monitored extensively to make sure they don't say anything.

What you said about money is pretty funny also. A lot of hip-hop talks about materials and wealth. I always kinda knew the corporations etc take it all. They probably give enough to the artist so they can have materials, so the public think they have wealth (kinda like Paris Hilton and her LV bags etc).

Are billionaires part of MK also? People like Bill Gates etc? Or are there people that exist that the Illuminati 'trust' to a degree and whom contribute to the system in exchange for money and a false sense of power?

Thanks for your feedback anyway, it's very insightful.

Last edited by heuer; 15-10-2010 at 10:58 AM.