Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
iknowwhatiknow

Default Aaliyah Was a MK Ultra Victim?

Hey everybody, I'm new to the thread and I love this forum. What I would like to touch basis on is the death of a R&B/pop singer, Aaliyah. Many was not even aware of her until her death, although the black community was well-informed of her; even so, she was going to cross over to 'mainstream' as she was breaking into movies, music, etc. After doing a little research and talking to collegues of mine (I'm from the same city and state as Aaliyah), I started to connect some dots that set alarm bells flying: aaliyah was a MK ultra victim......possibly.....

My first clue came when I learned how Aaliyah was introduced to the music industry. Her mother was already a backup singer and her uncle was a well-known record label owner/talent manager who was married to Gladys Knight. For those that are not familiar with MK ultra, it is easier to become a target for mind control if you have one or two parents who are already in the entertainment industry. I guess Aaliyah was one of 'their' targets.

Also, I learned that Aaliyah went to a Roman Catholic school growing up before going to the Detroits Performing Arts school. Roman Catholic Schools are known to house 'mind controlled' children. Diddy, Biggie Smalls, Gwen Stefani are just some of the few MK ultra victims that either went to a Roman Catholic school have this type of religion background.

INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC PRODUCER R.KELLY

Aaliyah was "introduced" to music producer and songwriter R.kelly when she was a mere 14 years old. For those that are familiar with mind control, you will know that many handlers/programmers hide behind the title of a music producer/songwriter (or anyone who works behind the scenes).I believe R.kelly was her handler at the time. I also know that there were "rumours" that aaliyah was molested at age 8 by her uncle -her talent manager and ex-husband of Gladys Knight. This is how mind control works, especially when trying to produce 'sex-kitten' alters or split the mind into different personalities. Aaliyah was often singing songs that were inappropiate for a 14 year old star such as, 'Age Ain't Nothing But a Number', which gave proof that Aaliyah could have been a child sex slave such as many mk ultra victims like Michael Jackson. MJ was singing songs about love and sex at 8 years old, which is highly inappropiate.

SUGGESTION THAT AALIYAH MAY HAVE BEEN A SEX SLAVE

There are clues that link to aaliyah's possible mind control alters. There is pics of aaliyah ('a promo shot') with her in zebra/animal print sexy attire with a dog collar around her neck. If you are familiar with subliminal messages and symbols, you will know that many celebrities who are sex slaves are often shown in black and white (duality) attire and ESPECIALLy animal print. The dog collar tells the whole story (represents enslavement, sex slave, submission, etc). i believe they dress these celebrity sex slaves in this attire as advertisment for the 'elite' who use sex slaves on a regular. People on the outside will never have a clue.

For those of you who was familiar with Aaliyah's look, she was well-known for the hair over the 'one eye' look. The illumanti often covers one half of the face with either hair or a shadow to represent split personality (induced by trauma-based mind control techniques such as torture and electroshock) in the individual. I believe a poster 'Lostworld' on this forum brought this up many times. In fact, if you Google Aaliyah images, you will not find many images of her without the "hair swoop over one eye" look.

I also believe aaliyah's mother was her long-term handler, then R.kelly and possibly damon dash up to her death. Which brings me to my next point......

AALIYAH'S CONNECTION WITH ROCKEFELLER, JAY-Z AND DAMON DASH

Right before the death of Aaliyah, she was "dating" a big time hip-hop record producer, Damon Dash. Damon at the time was married or involved with another woman. What points to the fact that damon could have been her handler is that he was the only one who kept having spuratic encounters with the late star before her death. Damon himself admitted they didn't even see each other that much because she always had a busy schedule....(Was damon dash only seeing Aaliyah on a scheduled occurence to 'update' aaliyah's programming?)

After Aaliyah's death, reports surfaced that Aaliyah had sexual relations with Jay Z (a known freemason and parnter of Damon Dash). There are pics all over the net of the two getting "cozy" together. It is rumoured that Damon and Jay Z were fighting over aaliyah (were they fighting over who gets to control the 'sex slave'?) Jay z is a handler in the entertainment industry (currently he is the handler of Rihanna and Beyonce) which could lead to the fact that Damon could have been Aaliyah's handler right before her death.

Right before Aaliyah's death, she was traveling to foreign countries to perform and promote her album. Due to the fact that Aaliyah was only semi-successful in the United States and many people didn't even know of her, I found it odd that her record label would pay money for her to promote an album over seas without even promoting it that well in the U.S. That is when I learned that the Illuminati use mk'd celebrity sex slaves and their 'touring' in other countries to promote their album ,as a front for 'servicing' elite businessmen overseas sexually. I believe that Michael Jackson was used like this along with other stars. I believe a similiar thing was going on with the late mexican singer, Selena.(i'm going to do a post of her soon).

Aaliyah's last album she was promoting had a cover in which aaliyah was standing in the middle of the shot, and the background was red. MJ also has a album cover where he is dressed in all red or have red in the album. This is NOT a good sign. The color red is used by the illuminati on mk'd celebrities to show either bloodline and or the celebrity as being a sacrifice. (i'm going to do a little more research in a bit on that)

AALIYAH'S ROLE PLAYING A DEMI-GOD REPTILIAN, AKASHA

Right before her death, Aaliyah played the role of a demi-god called, Akasha, which was a demon and/or reptilian based in the mythology days. The fact that she played such an evil part could give some insight on her sacrafice. Many mk ultra slaves are forced to play parts that replicate some type of evil force and then are slaughtered/sacraficed in the end. The same thing happened with that little blond hair girl on 'Poltergiest' and the two kids who were de-capitated by a helicopter on the sequel of the Poltergiest movie. (Everyone in that movie died tragic and violent deaths in real life, BTW). Evil movies like this only serves as a ritual to the elite/illuminati.

Aaliyah died on a plane crash. From a pattern I am seeing, the Illuminati likes to kill the victim/sacrifice using something the victim may fear. MJ was afraid of "ending up like Elvis", and in fact he did. Aaliyah was afraid of flying on planes and have told her family members (including her brother) multiple times that she was afraid of flying on planes.Ultimately, this is how she ended up dying. This just shows you the vindictive and evil nature of the illuminati I just want to know you guys thoughts on Aaliyah or if I have missed something. I will also be posting up pics of aaliyah in the thread so people can get a better understanding on the images and symbols the illuminati use on mk'd celebrities.
iknowwhatiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
el jefe

I remember watching a video that talked about the symbolism with hip hop artists and the "game" they have to play to make it to the top. The guy in the video mentioned Aaliyah and how she had to be killed in order for someone else to move up. He mentioned Beyonce, Rihanna and a few others as well

Pardom my ignorance, but what is MK Ultra?
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
I remember watching a video that talked about the symbolism with hip hop artists and the "game" they have to play to make it to the top. The guy in the video mentioned Aaliyah and how she had to be killed in order for someone else to move up. He mentioned Beyonce, Rihanna and a few others as well

Hi El Jefe! I watched that video as well, and I have to say it is a little bit inaccurate. More than likely, the illuminati sacrificed aaliyah for their own rituals and it really had nothing to do with damon dash on the celebrities themselves. Aaliyah was probably chosen because damon (who was her handler) sincerly loved her and grew attached to her. If you notice how the illuminati works, they love to take away loved family members or friends from mk ultra celebrities and/or victims of mind control. It is a part of the celebrities "programming" and is meant to crush the victim mentally, emotionally,etc. A perfect example of this would be, Kayne west and his mother. The illuminati knew darn well that Kayne (who is a mk ultra victim) was an only child and was raised by a single mother who he adored and loved, therefore they took her away.

Mk ultra is a secret government mind control experiment that was brought to the United States over from Germany. The entire holocaust was NOT for the total destruction or genocide of Jews, but to carry out sinister and horrible mind control experiments. The U.S. also funded this cause. They say that Mk ultra was created and developed in the 50's, however, from my own research, I believe mind control experiments were conducted as early as biblical days! (I plan to write a post on it)

The point of creating mind control victims is to create; sex slaves, drug carriers, assasins, prostitutes and much more to do the deed for the illuminati. 90% of celebrities are mk ultra victims and I believe over 70% are sex slaves. It is estimated that over 2 million mk ultra victims exists on this planet, although I believe that this amount may have doubled and/or tripled in the past 10 years. Some mk ultra victims are created using trauma based techniques when they are a child including torture, rape, electroshock and much more. This is to cause the mind to split into multiple personalities (please research 'fritz mind control' and also the 'mind control' category in this forum to get a better understanding. Some (if not all) of your favorite celebrities are mk ultra mind control victims. Some prominent examples include (Michael Jackson, RIhanna,Jay Z, aaliyah, Selena Perez, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and much more).

Many of these mind controlled victims are assigned a 'handler' or a programmer to keep the programming in synch. When the programming breaks down, the mind control victim can become suicidal or destought, some popular examples include Britney Spears when she was carried away to Cenai-Hospital in California (which is really a programming center for celebrities) on a stretcher. Britney's programming had broken down. Mariah Carey also had a break down and was suicidal. Martin Lawrence and countless others have just went 'crazy' or 'berserk' because of the break down of their programming. They then have to be brought into a mind control facility to be re-programmed. Many of these centers are covered as mental institutions, hospitals and even popular college University medical centers. Some of the techniques to re-program a mk ultra victim is by the use of electroshock, torture, drugs and rape.

Of course, not all mk ultra victims are turned into celebrities. Some are used as anchor news men, or nurses, teachers, lawyers, doctors, NBA players, etc.

One thing that I plan to get out is to help others understand that the celebrities are victims. Be careful about videos and stuff claiming celebrities being 'devil worshippers' and what not. Most of the time, this is because the celebrity or person has a programmed alter built into their mind to be devil worshippers. They don't even know they are mind controlled! These type of videos like the one you mentioned could have been planted by disinformation agents to distract from the truth. They want you to focus on the celebrities instead of the government (aliens, illuminati, shadow government, reptilians).Most of the time, when a high class sex slave (some examples include MJ and Beyonce) are used for sex by a politician, they then have their memory wiped out (usually by electroshock using cattle prods) by their handler.....they have no clue they are being abused or mistreated!...not unless they start to remember and thier memory comes back....read up on Rosanne Barr and how she recovers memories of being a mk ultra victim.

Many of these mk'ultra victims are under 24 hour surveillence. Britney spears had reported multiple times that she feels someone is watching her. So did MJ. If the slave rebels or recovers memories (such as Michael Jackson, Tupac and countless others), they are either re-programmed or become a member of gangstalking and killed with DEW technology. (I encourage to read up on how many people Michael Jackson was a victim of gangstalking and DEW technology injuries upon his death).

So, why would the gov want this? They want to control the masses through icons. They have already built a secret woven of mind controlled victims, many who may not know they are mind controlled. Many are turned into sleepers, meaning they can live normal lives until they are 'activated' for a certain purpose...this is why many serial killers do berserk this such as do a school shooting or a random killing (it is for de-population purposes and some are rituals to the illumanti. Anyway, please research 'Mk ultra' on wikipedia and look up 'fritz how to create a undetectable mind control slave' in google. You will get a better understanding and connect the dots then
Old 24-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
gaias child

Interesting thread, I do remember reading that James Brown, Left Eye of TLC , Lisa Lopes and Aaliyah and Michael Jackson and there were some others whose names escape me, all died on the 25th. Is this a coincidence or part of a ritual, I've researched MJ death and my feeling is there is ritual involved.

Last edited by gaias child; 24-02-2010 at 06:30 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
Banned

Good read man...
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
Hey everybody, I'm new to the thread and I love this forum. What I would like to touch basis on is the death of a R&B/pop singer, Aaliyah. Many was not even aware of her until her death, although the black community was well-informed of her; even so, she was going to cross over to 'mainstream' as she was breaking into movies, music, etc. After doing a little research and talking to collegues of mine (I'm from the same city and state as Aaliyah), I started to connect some dots that set alarm bells flying: aaliyah was a MK ultra victim......possibly.....

My first clue came when I learned how Aaliyah was introduced to the music industry. Her mother was already a backup singer and her uncle was a well-known record label owner/talent manager who was married to Gladys Knight. For those that are not familiar with MK ultra, it is easier to become a target for mind control if you have one or two parents who are already in the entertainment industry. I guess Aaliyah was one of 'their' targets.

Also, I learned that Aaliyah went to a Roman Catholic school growing up before going to the Detroits Performing Arts school. Roman Catholic Schools are known to house 'mind controlled' children. Diddy, Biggie Smalls, Gwen Stefani are just some of the few MK ultra victims that either went to a Roman Catholic school have this type of religion background.

INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC PRODUCER R.KELLY

Aaliyah was "introduced" to music producer and songwriter R.kelly when she was a mere 14 years old. For those that are familiar with mind control, you will know that many handlers/programmers hide behind the title of a music producer/songwriter (or anyone who works behind the scenes).I believe R.kelly was her handler at the time. I also know that there were "rumours" that aaliyah was molested at age 8 by her uncle -her talent manager and ex-husband of Gladys Knight. This is how mind control works, especially when trying to produce 'sex-kitten' alters or split the mind into different personalities. Aaliyah was often singing songs that were inappropiate for a 14 year old star such as, 'Age Ain't Nothing But a Number', which gave proof that Aaliyah could have been a child sex slave such as many mk ultra victims like Michael Jackson. MJ was singing songs about love and sex at 8 years old, which is highly inappropiate.

SUGGESTION THAT AALIYAH MAY HAVE BEEN A SEX SLAVE

There are clues that link to aaliyah's possible mind control alters. There is pics of aaliyah ('a promo shot') with her in zebra/animal print sexy attire with a dog collar around her neck. If you are familiar with subliminal messages and symbols, you will know that many celebrities who are sex slaves are often shown in black and white (duality) attire and ESPECIALLy animal print. The dog collar tells the whole story (represents enslavement, sex slave, submission, etc). i believe they dress these celebrity sex slaves in this attire as advertisment for the 'elite' who use sex slaves on a regular. People on the outside will never have a clue.

For those of you who was familiar with Aaliyah's look, she was well-known for the hair over the 'one eye' look. The illumanti often covers one half of the face with either hair or a shadow to represent split personality (induced by trauma-based mind control techniques such as torture and electroshock) in the individual. I believe a poster 'Lostworld' on this forum brought this up many times. In fact, if you Google Aaliyah images, you will not find many images of her without the "hair swoop over one eye" look.

I also believe aaliyah's mother was her long-term handler, then R.kelly and possibly damon dash up to her death. Which brings me to my next point......

AALIYAH'S CONNECTION WITH ROCKEFELLER, JAY-Z AND DAMON DASH

Right before the death of Aaliyah, she was "dating" a big time hip-hop record producer, Damon Dash. Damon at the time was married or involved with another woman. What points to the fact that damon could have been her handler is that he was the only one who kept having spuratic encounters with the late star before her death. Damon himself admitted they didn't even see each other that much because she always had a busy schedule....(Was damon dash only seeing Aaliyah on a scheduled occurence to 'update' aaliyah's programming?)

After Aaliyah's death, reports surfaced that Aaliyah had sexual relations with Jay Z (a known freemason and parnter of Damon Dash). There are pics all over the net of the two getting "cozy" together. It is rumoured that Damon and Jay Z were fighting over aaliyah (were they fighting over who gets to control the 'sex slave'?) Jay z is a handler in the entertainment industry (currently he is the handler of Rihanna and Beyonce) which could lead to the fact that Damon could have been Aaliyah's handler right before her death.

Right before Aaliyah's death, she was traveling to foreign countries to perform and promote her album. Due to the fact that Aaliyah was only semi-successful in the United States and many people didn't even know of her, I found it odd that her record label would pay money for her to promote an album over seas without even promoting it that well in the U.S. That is when I learned that the Illuminati use mk'd celebrity sex slaves and their 'touring' in other countries to promote their album ,as a front for 'servicing' elite businessmen overseas sexually. I believe that Michael Jackson was used like this along with other stars. I believe a similiar thing was going on with the late mexican singer, Selena.(i'm going to do a post of her soon).

Aaliyah's last album she was promoting had a cover in which aaliyah was standing in the middle of the shot, and the background was red. MJ also has a album cover where he is dressed in all red or have red in the album. This is NOT a good sign. The color red is used by the illuminati on mk'd celebrities to show either bloodline and or the celebrity as being a sacrifice. (i'm going to do a little more research in a bit on that)

AALIYAH'S ROLE PLAYING A DEMI-GOD REPTILIAN, AKASHA

Right before her death, Aaliyah played the role of a demi-god called, Akasha, which was a demon and/or reptilian based in the mythology days. The fact that she played such an evil part could give some insight on her sacrafice. Many mk ultra slaves are forced to play parts that replicate some type of evil force and then are slaughtered/sacraficed in the end. The same thing happened with that little blond hair girl on 'Poltergiest' and the two kids who were de-capitated by a helicopter on the sequel of the Poltergiest movie. (Everyone in that movie died tragic and violent deaths in real life, BTW). Evil movies like this only serves as a ritual to the elite/illuminati.

Aaliyah died on a plane crash. From a pattern I am seeing, the Illuminati likes to kill the victim/sacrifice using something the victim may fear. MJ was afraid of "ending up like Elvis", and in fact he did. Aaliyah was afraid of flying on planes and have told her family members (including her brother) multiple times that she was afraid of flying on planes.Ultimately, this is how she ended up dying. This just shows you the vindictive and evil nature of the illuminati I just want to know you guys thoughts on Aaliyah or if I have missed something. I will also be posting up pics of aaliyah in the thread so people can get a better understanding on the images and symbols the illuminati use on mk'd celebrities.

Here is more on Aaliyah that I have found. Heres aaliyah and her phedophile handler/programmer, R.kelly when she was only 14 going on 15.

My thing is this, how the heck do her parents allow Aaliyah to be under a grown man with no supervision? If your child is only 14 or 15 in the music industry, why wouldn't you accompany her to make sure she is safe when doing these 'records' or 'in the studio'? That is because aaliyah was handed to R.kelly has a sex slave. We all know R. kelly's last legal problems with being caught having sex with a 14 year old on camera (which he filmed). Sex slaves are often passed around to music execs and insiders of the music industry.

Heres a photo of aaliyah debut album, "age ain't nothing but a number" with her handler/programmer R.kelly posted on a wall gazing over at her.[notice both are wearing sunglasses, which represents (hidden) or the real personality is hidden] If you have ever listened to the lyrics of "age ain't nothing but a number" you will find lyrics that promote phedophilia and underage sex. Britney Spears (another celebrity sex slave) song, "hit me baby one more time" is also a song that suggest to the elite that the singers are mk ultra sex slaves.

[Note the hair over one eye. In the illuminati, this symbolizes split personality and trauma. Many stars like Rihanna and beyonce can be found with photos of their hair covering one eye. This was Aaliyah's signature look, which says a lot about her MK'd existence]

Here's aaliyah throwing up the infamous 'rock sign' (pyramid sign) noted by Freemason Jay Z and Damon Dash.
Old 24-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
iknowwhatiknow

When doing my research on mk ultra celebrities, I noticed that many celebrities who were eventually sacrificed (such as Michael Jackson), have album covers with the celebrity wearing red or have red in the background. A regular poster on this forum 'Lostworld', concluded that this suggests 'blood-line' to the illuminati and sacrifice. MJ's 'Blood on the dancefloor' album cover showed him dressed in all red......hmmmmmm

Aaliyah has also had secret sexual relations with Freemason Jay-Z. It is said that Jay z and his partner Damon Dash (aaliyah final handler/programmer before her death) were fighting over the control of aaliyah. Aaliyah never denied the relationship between her and Jay Z in interviews before her death.

Here's aaliyah with her handler/programmer and Jay Z's partner Damon Dash

here's one of the biggest clues that aaliyah was a mk'd celebrity sex slave. Here is aaliyah geared up in zebra/animal print (black and white duality) provacative clothing wearing a dog collar! The use of animal print suggests she was a high class sex slave which would explain her frequent travels overseas 'to promote her album'. The dog collar represents slavery, enslavement, sex slave and sexual submission. I seen similiar pics of this imagery with Miley Cirus and Janet Jackson. Also, look at her left hand...she is doing the 'devil horn' sign, I have seen this EXACT pose on one of Beyonce's promo shots from her album. If anybody finds that pic, post it please.
Old 24-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
Interesting thread, I do remember reading that James Brown, Left Eye of TLC , Lisa Lopes and Aaliyah and Michael Jackson and there were some others whose names escape me, all died on the 25th. Is this a coincidence or part of a ritual, I've researched MJ death and my feeling is there is ritual involved.
Welcome Gaias Child to the thread! You are totally right, all these singers/entertainers were sacrificed on the 25th, which is a summer soltice and important to the illuminati for scarifices (maybe has something to do with vibrations and energy shifts). After doing extensive research, I've learned that many celebrities are indeed related by bloodlines. It is very possible that these celebrities were blood related to the illuminati (which is why many of them have album covers with red in it, MJ and Aaliyah are perfect examples of this).

I believe that these sacrifical celebrities are "lower-level" bloodlines to the illuminati, meaning their bloodline is not as pure as the higher levels such as Dick Cheney or j.F. kennedy. I believe that the lower you are on the bloodline...the worst it gets for you. These lower-level bloodlines seem to be those of African-americans or other minorities. A good example of this would be Jay Z. He is a lower-level freemason. He can only get so far up because his blood may not be as pure....(that and coupled with the fact he is african-american). They refer to this as neophytes. (I hope I spelled that right). The lower level bloodlines are often used in rituals, HOWEVER, they get the same mind control techniques used on them as the higher up illuminati bloodlines such as Paris Hilton and Obama. Even the illuminati is forced to withstand trauma, rape, electro-shock and other traumas used to cause the mind to split (in other words, MK-ultra).

I have also noticed that there could be a possibility that these celebrities and their mind control (Mk Ultra) programming could have reached its peak or broken down completely where they could not have been re-programmed. A clear example of this would be Michael Jackson. I believe MJ started to regain memory of his sexual/physical trauma as a child and realized he was a mk ultra sex slave. This is why Michael kept saying in public seminars, "It's a conspiracy....it's a conspiracy. The history books are ALL lies". This lead me to believe that MJ ran across knowledge on mind control programs and started to connect the dots. MJ has been re-programmed multiple times, to the point that it stopped working. MJ was also a victim of gangstalking and I believe (along with others in this forum) that he was a victim of DEW technology murder. IF you look at MJ's last autopsy report, you will find that his injuries included, multiple cuts on his back, bruises all over his body, broken ribs, needle pricks all over his body; this coincides with DEW technology abuse.

I believe that others such as Lisa Lopez and Tupac's programming broke down after recovering programming memories. Tupac was HIGHLY against the illuminati and wrote a song called, (Killuminati which is kill=illuminati). Tupac was an avid reader, and he also connected the dots. Lisa's programming also broke down; this is apparent when she burned down her boyfriend's mansion in a 'fit of rage' (more like a mental breakdown).

When these celebrities have no more use or become a threat/rebel and are no longer able to be mind controlled, the illuminati gets rid of them. None of this is coincidence.
Old 24-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91181 View Post
Good read man...
Thanks 91181! Welcome to the thread! Yeah, i justed wanted to touch basis on Aaliyah, since she is rarely brought up when it comes to mk ultra and mind control theories. I hope to do some more research on her and post some more subliminal photos with symbols up of aaliyah.
Old 24-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Thanks 91181! Welcome to the thread! Yeah, i justed wanted to touch basis on Aaliyah, since she is rarely brought up when it comes to mk ultra and mind control theories. I hope to do some more research on her and post some more subliminal photos with symbols up of aaliyah.
Oh yeah Im thinking about doing a Selena perez post in the future as well
Old 24-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #11
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post

Also, this "game" is more of the controlling of the elite or illuminati, not of the celebrities in general. I don't think they even know how they are being used.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
el jefe

Ya I dont think any of them know half the story of those that control them
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:00 PM   #13
velma

Default Queen of the Damned

velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
Banned

Loving this thread, its gold dust.. Gonna spread this around the net ...
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 11:09 PM   #15
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Whoa! Nice...good pic velma! You beat me to putting up an Akasha photo (played by aaliyah). I'm glad cause you picked the best one!
Old 28-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #16
iknowwhatiknow

Here is a pic of aaliyah modelling tommy hilfiger at the tender age of 15. Let's take note that Tommy Hilfiger's clothing always have occult and satanic imagery. It just goes to show that many of these Mk ultra victims are used to push an agenda and brainwash the masses.

Old 28-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #17
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91181 View Post
Loving this thread, its gold dust.. Gonna spread this around the net ...
Thanks 91181! The more people that know, the better.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #18
iknowwhatiknow

Default A closer look at Aaliyah

It seems that aaliyah ( like so many other mk'd stars) has had mirror programming. This is a take from her video, 'Try Again' for the movie soundtrack, 'Romeo Must Die'. The music was produced by entertainment industry programmer (of Nellie Fertado) Timbaland.

The video has loads of symbolism besides the mirror programming...and she is wearing a dog chain!! Again, the dog chain is a symbolism of enslavement, sexual submission, etc. Any of the top 'elite' people who view this video would automatically know that Aaliyah is a high class sex slave with programmed alters. The 'elite' know how to get in touch with the right people to use the sexual services of aaliyah....

Here is an excerpt taken from 'The Forbidden Knowledge' Website about monarch/mirror programming:

In Monarch Programming, the use of mirrors is a basic important tool for to make split multiple personalities. The mental mirrors, which are programmed into the victim, create thousands of alters (artificial personalities), which then can be programmed in whatever way the Illuminati programmer wants. Here are some more excerpts from the same book with regards to mirrors:

Here is the cover for, 'Romeo Must Die' movie starring Aaliyah. Notice her left eye is covered and hidden with her hair. If you look at ANY movie poster, if the leading star is mk'd, their face will ALWAYS be hidden or covered with broken glass or sunglasses. THis is proof enough to show Aaliyah was a trauma-based mk ultra victim:

Again, here's the infamous close up of the dog leash she is wearing. Many mk'd stars like Janet Jackson and Beyonce have been shot wearing dog chains.

here's aaliyah wearing the eagle shirt. I forgot what the eagle means but it is associated with the illuminati and can be found on your dollar bill. This could be saying Aaliyah is bloodline to the illuminati (but lower-class of course..meaning her blood is not as pure as the 'upper' illuminati members)
Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #19
andiliz

Quote:
Welcome Gaias Child to the thread! You are totally right, all these singers/entertainers were sacrificed on the 25th, which is a summer soltice and important to the illuminati for scarifices (maybe has something to do with vibrations and energy shifts). After doing extensive research, I've learned that many celebrities are indeed related by bloodlines. It is very possible that these celebrities were blood related to the illuminati (which is why many of them have album covers with red in it, MJ and Aaliyah are perfect examples of this).

I believe that these sacrifical celebrities are "lower-level" bloodlines to the illuminati, meaning their bloodline is not as pure as the higher levels such as Dick Cheney or j.F. kennedy. I believe that the lower you are on the bloodline...the worst it gets for you. These lower-level bloodlines seem to be those of African-americans or other minorities. A good example of this would be Jay Z. He is a lower-level freemason. He can only get so far up because his blood may not be as pure....(that and coupled with the fact he is african-american). They refer to this as neophytes. (I hope I spelled that right). The lower level bloodlines are often used in rituals, HOWEVER, they get the same mind control techniques used on them as the higher up illuminati bloodlines such as Paris Hilton and Obama. Even the illuminati is forced to withstand trauma, rape, electro-shock and other traumas used to cause the mind to split (in other words, MK-ultra).

I have also noticed that there could be a possibility that these celebrities and their mind control (Mk Ultra) programming could have reached its peak or broken down completely where they could not have been re-programmed. A clear example of this would be Michael Jackson. I believe MJ started to regain memory of his sexual/physical trauma as a child and realized he was a mk ultra sex slave. This is why Michael kept saying in public seminars, "It's a conspiracy....it's a conspiracy. The history books are ALL lies". This lead me to believe that MJ ran across knowledge on mind control programs and started to connect the dots. MJ has been re-programmed multiple times, to the point that it stopped working. MJ was also a victim of gangstalking and I believe (along with others in this forum) that he was a victim of DEW technology murder. IF you look at MJ's last autopsy report, you will find that his injuries included, multiple cuts on his back, bruises all over his body, broken ribs, needle pricks all over his body; this coincides with DEW technology abuse.

I believe that others such as Lisa Lopez and Tupac's programming broke down after recovering programming memories. Tupac was HIGHLY against the illuminati and wrote a song called, (Killuminati which is kill=illuminati). Tupac was an avid reader, and he also connected the dots. Lisa's programming also broke down; this is apparent when she burned down her boyfriend's mansion in a 'fit of rage' (more like a mental breakdown).

When these celebrities have no more use or become a threat/rebel and are no longer able to be mind controlled, the illuminati gets rid of them. None of this is coincidence.
"James Brown" (born May 3, 1933 – died December 25, 2006), originally "James Joseph Brown, Jr.", also known as "The Godfather of Soul", was an American entertainer. He was also called "the hardest working man in show business". James Brown died from 'congestive heart failure' resulting from complications of 'pneumonia' he was 73 years old. James Brown died around the time of the 'Winter Solstice'.

"Michael Joseph Jackson" (born August 29, 1958 – died June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop". Michael Jackson died of a supposed 'heart attack' he was just 50 years old. Michael's middle name is "Joseph" just like James Brown's is, they both died on the "25th" and they both died of supposed "heart failure". Michael Jackson died at the 'Summer Solstice'.

Other black celebrities who died on the 25th:
1. Roger Troutman (who was the lead singer of the band 'Zapp' who helped to pave the way for West Coast hip hop, he was murdered aged just 47) – died April 25, 1999
2. Aaliyah (died aged just 22) - died August 25th, 2001
3. Lisa "left eye" Lopes (died aged just 30)- died April 25th, 2002 (exact same date as Roger Troutman died but a different year)
4. Desmond Dekker (died of a 'heart attack' aged just 64) – died May 25, 2006
5. Static Major (rapper died aged just 33) - died February 25th, 2008
6. Eartha Kitt (died aged 81)- died December 25th, 2008 (exact same date as James Brown died but a different year)
7. Exodus Tyson (Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter)- died May 25, 2009 (exact same date as Desmond Dekker died but a different year)

Last edited by andiliz; 01-03-2010 at 02:44 AM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:45 AM   #20
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
"James Brown" (born May 3, 1933 died December 25, 2006), originally "James Joseph Brown, Jr.", also known as "The Godfather of Soul", was an American entertainer. He was also called "the hardest working man in show business". James Brown died from 'congestive heart failure' resulting from complications of pneumonia he was 73 years old.
"Michael Joseph Jackson" (born August 29, 1958 died June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop". Michael Jackson died of a supposed 'heart attack' he was just 50 years old. Michael's middle name is "Joseph" just like James Brown's is, they both died on the "25th" and they both died of supposed "heart failure".

Other black celebrities who died on the 25th:
1. Roger Troutman (who was the lead singer of the band 'Zapp' who helped to pave the way for West Coast hip hop, he was murdered aged just 47) died April 25, 1999
2. Aaliyah (died aged just 22) - died August 25th, 2001
3. Lisa "left eye" Lopes (died aged just 30)- died April 25th, 2002
4. Desmond Dekker (died of a 'heart attack' aged just 64) died May 25, 2006
5. Static Major (rapper died aged just 33) - died February 25th, 2008
6. Eartha Kitt (died aged 81)- died December 25th, 2008 (exact same date as James Brown died but a different year)
7. Exodus Tyson (Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter)- died May 25, 2009
Hi Andiliz! Good info! I never knew (or researched) roger troutman or Desmond Dekker. Is it just me, or does it seem that many of the african american stars are sacrificed on the summer soltice? Most of these lower level (mixed blood) illuminati african americans are not highly valued by the upper illuminati clan. They are seen as 'disposals'.

I did hear about mike tyson's daughter dying and I believe it had something to do with 'head-trauma'. If you notice, the Illuminati does a lot of head trauma when doing rituals (head decapitations, smashing of the skull, etc.) The name 'Exodus' is very occult in itself. Mike Tyson (of course) is a mk ultra victim as I believe he was adopted? Many foster care homes are used a breeders for the programming of children. All you have to do is read up on Mike Tyson's past child-hood and know he is Mk'd.

Do you remember the name of the rapper of DMC who was murdered? I forgot his name but I think that was a ritual murder as well. I'm planning on doing a forum posts about Reverend Run (from DMC) and his sex-kitten programmed daughters, Vanessa Simmons ( I forgot the other sister name).

I also notice that many of these african american stars (mk'd) are branded with a 'star' tatoo. (some caucasion stars have been branded with a star as well such as Cassie, Rihanna, Nicole Richie,Chris Brown, Usher, Vanessa simmons, etc.) From my own viewing, it seems the programmed mk'd celebrities with the star tatoo are used for media propaganda, many have received bad publicity for stunts like (being on drugs, divorcing, or some other type of 'drama' that could easily be mistaken for soap television).

Very calculated...and interesting. Tiger woods is another african american who is being bashed by the media by attacking his character. (:sigh)