Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default What if I have something scary to say?

This seems really odd. I know it does. But this has troubled me in a lot of ways. I guess my question is what should be done in a situation like this. I go with honesty. And, with that, even when it is scary I still tell the truth to people why are close to me that I hope can handle it. However, this one time about a year or so ago I told the truth about something odd and scary and my, I guess you could call him date, got afraid and left me soon after.

I engage with divination. Talking Boards, Tarot Cards, Rune Stones. They are fascinating to me. I told myself that I would be honest with people about the messages I received from the spirit world. It is my way to respect people. I hope that they can handle the truth, even if it scary, from the point of view that knowing the truth empowers us to do good. And, if the truth is dark, it is very important also to know it to empower us to work for good.

The relationship wasn't doing well at the time and I think that played into what was going on. I felt spiritually suppressed. They guy was christian and made it clear that he was afraid of anything outside of christianity. He was also stringing me along for a car ride and apparently for sex. He was interesting to go out with, good looking, and fun. Fun, aside from the being a jock/ass part. Which was sometimes okay and sometimes was more than I desired.

We couldn't find alcohol one night. We were driving and didn't really know where to go. The relationship had pretty much ran its course already. So it's not as much that this instance destroyed the relationship as he was still comfortable enough to ask me out again and barrow twenty dollars from me about a week or so later. But, this night, we were driving out in the country in Wisconsin and it was lonely.

A strange fog came up out of nowhere and he said he started to get a bad feeling. At that time, I really didn't notice anything and thought it was just him overeating to the spooky fog. It was only a second or so and we drove through it quickly. It kind of swooshed up onto the car. It wasn't a fogy night, it sort of just happened. This was still on or near an exit ramp before going out into the country.

Once out there, I started to eventually feel the bad feeling too. It was odd. A deer came out in front of our car. Not to run into us. Rather, it just sort of kept moving just in front of us. Like it was trying to get us to slow down. Maybe stop and go back? We kept going. It felt like badness, and anxiety almost. Like a feeling of nervousness that is just there and you don't see anything. Like someone or something wants to hurt you, but you don't see anyone or anything there. And, we were both feeling it.

It kept getting worse the more we drove. We got out to a point where the road went up to a train track that ran parallel with the road. It felt like someone wanted to kill us. We stopped there for a second, thinking of a good place to set off a firework. But it didn't feel right and I wanted him to get back in so we could go. I felt safer moving. I kept having this vision of someone with a shot gun wanting to kill us or someone dead or bad on the track over there. He wondered if it was some satanic cult or something like that.

We got into the car and kept driving. It was still dark. I got a vision of a female like entity. It's face was blue and it had large teeth, odd eyes (odd in the bad way,) a huge head, and spiky hair. It looked like metal strands coming out that were all poky and long like medusa. I'm not so much sure that it spoke rather that it sent a message. It kept trying to compel me to grab the car's wheel and pull it away. It wanted me to kill us both and said we could both be together if I did this.

I felt scared. This was not me, or not me consciously anyway. I know everyone is Oneness, now, but I didn't fully get that back then. It felt like something outside me. I didn't want to kill us. I loved him and wanted to be with him. The relationship was fizzling out. But that didn't mean I wanted him dead. I am a peaceful and loving person.

I felt that it would be bad to not say anything. I felt that the being would keep trying to compel me to kill us if I tried to keep my mouth shut and deal with the being myself. So, I told him what it was compelling me to do. My hope was that he would respect and understand my honesty. We both felt the feeling of anxiety. We both felt something bad was out there and that we needed to get away. We had gone out for about a month/moth and a half before that and I never felt anything like this and, if he did, he never said so before, or sense, but he did say so that night. I thought he would understand and that we could face whatever it was together and things would be better.

Instead, he decided to, "kill the messenger." He decided to feel like it was me that wanted to kill him instead of realizing that I was just telling him what the dark being was compelling me to do so we could overcome it together. So he became afraid of me.

Now, I'm in the middle of a country road in Wisconsin, (I live in Minnesota,) with a guy I've only dated a month/month and a half (though, to this day, still my longest dating relationship,) a dark entity was after us, he was afraid I would kill him, and now I'm sitting here with something bad giving me a bad vision and no one to turn to because the guy I thought would have my back just turned on me for being honest. In retrospect, I should have kept my mouth shut and just dealt with it myself. Or, better still, dated someone better who wouldn't turn on me for being honest.

The feeling stayed for a while. We started to get into an argument and insult each other. After that night, for the week or so that fallowed, the insults got worse and the relationship broke up. I've only got one reply from him sense, and still not interest in dating again.

I did not want to kill him. Not at that time anyway. Nor did I ever seriously want to kill him. After we broke up after a lot of personal insults I ran the image through my mind. But I'm not the first person to break up from a bad relationship and envision that before. I watched a lot of slashers and it was sort of a cathartic release to run the vision through my mind but never act on it. I did not want to kill him that day. I only envisioned it after as a way to cope. I had never really wanted to kill him and don't even have the negative coping envisions anymore. I've moved on. I don't hate him anymore.

That night still scares me. Not because of the darkness. If I face it again, I know how to better handle it now. I've learned of Oneness and methods of being good from Bronte Baxter and David Icke. What scares me is what I should do if I ever get a scary message like that again. Should I be honest, tell my new boyfriend, (if I ever get a new one,) and risk him acting the same way? Should I be careful to pick a boyfriend who wouldn't react that way, (that is what I am thinking would be best.) Or, should I shut up and deal with it myself?

Also, what exactly was the dark being? Something from his, mine, or our subconscious warning us of the failing relationship? All the dark energy from my envisioning in the future coming back in time and striking us in what is now the past but was then the present? (Time is not linear.) Did we drive through some random dark/demonic spirit out on the highway in Wisconsin? Or, was it attached and fallowing us already?

I may not ever know the truth about that anytime soon. I still don't know what it was or were it came from. We both felt it, him before me. And we both communicated that. Perhaps I should have listened to his first warning that something felt bad. Perhaps we should have taken the sign the deer was giving us. Looking back, there were so many signs that we should have turned back long before we did.

We went back to the site before we broke up. We both wanted to know what was out there. It was, to sight in the later evening with the sun still out, just a small field and a farm further back. He still wondered if the farm had a cult inside. The dark feeling wasn't there anymore. But the relationship deteriorated faster from that point than it was doing before. Almost as if the darkness had antagonized us to just have at the personal criticisms and not really censor ourselves for the sake of being nice anymore.

It was just a very odd, dark, night.

Last edited by f13ticket; 18-02-2010 at 06:10 PM.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
john white
Premier Subscribers
 
john white's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,376
Default

A brave post! Thankyou for sharing it

Facing dark content is something that tends to happen to everyone in some way or another who challenges themselves not to live life as a robot shut in a box

Everything is energy, everything is consciousness, and their are places on the earth where energy has become negative. People can tap into that or be open to that without any control from their conscious minds

Whether it is energy "outside" acting on us or a externalisation of energy "inside" us showing us ourselves isn't what is really important

What is important is that becoming more free or more awake is about being challenged: constantly really, not just when consciously obvious, to take responsibility for everything we create, feel and experience

This is why it is "risky" to let go of the programming and operate as an individual and not a drone. The benefit of the risk is that the winds of freedom cease to sound like a raging hurricane if we step outside of the box, and we find out we can fly. The risk of the risk is that if we fly, we can also crash

Areas like this are the most difficult to talk about and thus the hardest to get help with. And there are limits to what can be achieved on an internet forum

So taking all the above into account, the best response I can offer is simply to say:

You are not alone
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
waylander
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Next To My Flagon of Ale
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post

It was just a very odd, dark, night.
I would recommend staying in with a DVD & pizza next time

Waylander
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,881
Default

Telling him that something was in your mind was a huge mistake. You can't expect anyone to be okay with that.

I am very open minded and would have fully understood that it was an outside force and that you weren't personally trying to do anything...

never the less, I still wouldn't have wanted to be around you...



Secondly - in my opinion you were suffering consequences for using a 'talking board'.

Ouija boards invite demonic activity. Period. I have nothing against divination - but Ouija boards are more than that, and you should have known that. You knew that Ouija boards are an attempt to contact spirits - and you did it anyway. There are countless stories of people suffering consequences for this. You can chalk yours up as one.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
innerlight
Senior Member
 
innerlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,074
Default

the dark entity was Brett Favre....he was confused during his transition from Green Bay to Minnesota....

best not approach him in dark and alone...he is known to inject unsuspecting people with large amounts of Vicodane before "retiring" into the night.....

great story though! THANK YOU FOR SHARING SIR!
__________________
"If people lived like God we would all be bitter paranoid assholes with no friends." KITLER

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Telling him that something was in your mind was a huge mistake. You can't expect anyone to be okay with that.

I am very open minded and would have fully understood that it was an outside force and that you weren't personally trying to do anything...

never the less, I still wouldn't have wanted to be around you...



Secondly - in my opinion you were suffering consequences for using a 'talking board'.

Ouija boards invite demonic activity. Period. I have nothing against divination - but Ouija boards are more than that, and you should have known that. You knew that Ouija boards are an attempt to contact spirits - and you did it anyway. There are countless stories of people suffering consequences for this. You can chalk yours up as one.
He wondered that, and so did I. But I have had other experiences with the Talking Board that were not bad.

I guess the question I have, is how is a talking board more dangerous than other divination tools like Tarot Cards? I have heard people say that, but never a real answer as to why.

Both are tools externalizing, to some extent, the contact. Tarot Cards externalize contact into the cards and the Talking Board externalizes contact into the planchet. So it's not like channeling directly which I read can lead to possession and thus can be dangerous. Both tools are contacting the spirit world, asking questions, and getting an answer. Why is it pretty much okay to use Tarot Cards and the Talking Board is seen as a gateway to evil? I'm not picking on you. Many people have this view and I honestly don't understand it and would like an answer if that is okay.

Aren't Tarot Cards like asking a spirit a question and then giving it (depending on the deck standard) 78 flash cards to respond with? Whereas Talking Boards just allows them to spell the answer out. How is one more dangerous than the other? Maybe I am missing something because a lot of people share this view.

Also, looking back, I too understand that it most have been scary to have the guy next to you in a car telling you that a spirit wants me to kill us both. But, what was my alternative in that moment? Either tell or not tell. And not telling felt dangerous. Because I felt it would keep trying to compel me if I didn't speak up. Also, if someone was having that experience next to you, would you rather know and deal with it together or not know? I would rather know, but that's me. Logically, we can't fix something if we don't be honest with it and work on it. If I keep something dark secret, it's going to just keep growing. Or, at least, that was my fear.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #7
verndewd
Senior Member
 
verndewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 13,762
Default

you should seek counseling, either spiritual or psychological or both. Not having a firm grasp on that sort of thing is rediculous. For all you know you may have been remote sensing a crime, instead of realize that you turned it into a crime of drama.

You need to find out where youre at, been there done that, I learned to objectify the sensory input so i didnt freak people out.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
you should seek counseling, either spiritual or psychological or both. Not having a firm grasp on that sort of thing is rediculous. For all you know you may have been remote sensing a crime, instead of realize that you turned it into a crime of drama.

You need to find out where youre at, been there done that, I learned to objectify the sensory input so i didnt freak people out.
It could have been a remote viewing of a crime, didn't think of that. Felt more like something bad from the past. But, again, time being non-linear it could have been the present or the future.

Also, it seems a bit harsh to say I, "turned it into a crime of drama." This was the best and longest running dating situation I had up until that point and up until this point as well. My dating life falling apart is a big thing to me. And while you did raise a good point that it might have been a remote viewing, you don't have to make it out as if my situation was not important.

Also, we did go back there and we didn't see anything. I don't trust psychological counseling and am not sure about Spiritual Counseling. Also, I didn't have the spiritual understanding I do now and I was working with a limited understanding back then.

Last edited by f13ticket; 18-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post
I guess the question I have, is how is a talking board more dangerous than other divination tools like Tarot Cards? I have heard people say that, but never a real answer as to why.
Yeah that discussion might deserve it's own thread... pretty complex.

When you do some forms of divination, you are asking the Universe or the Earth to direct random events (like how bones or runes land, or which card is drawn from the deck).

When you present an object with letters and allow spirits to take control, you're allowing them expression through language - which is one step away from allowing them expression through possession. The 'talking board' becomes a body or vehicle for the spirit to possess - at the same time it attempts to possess the person whose hands are on the device.

It's simply the most reckless and dangerous form of spirit communication, honestly.


Quote:
Why is it pretty much okay to use Tarot Cards and the Talking Board is seen as a gateway to evil?
*shrug*

You yourself said that you had good experiences on the board. It's not a gateway to evil. But evil spirits are (like evil people) opportunists who will walk through any door that is left unguarded. It's risky.

Quote:
Aren't Tarot Cards like asking a spirit a question and then giving it (depending on the deck standard) 78 flash cards to respond with?
Nope. The factor which controls the outcome of Tarot is not a single spirit but a universal force.

Single spirits are capable of communicating via language. Universals forces can only communicate via symbolism and visions. You could argue that letters on a Ouija board are symbols as well - but there's such a huge difference between the english language and the language of the cosmos.

Quote:
Also, if someone was having that experience next to you, would you rather know and deal with it together or not know?
Not know

No matter how rational or open minded or calm we try to be about a situation like that, it's going to freak us out that the other person just admitted to having bad thoughts while behind the wheel.

Quote:
Logically, we can't fix something if we don't be honest with it and work on it.
You're right. But you knew as well as we do that that kid was not capable of fixing anything.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

First of all, thank you for replying kindly. I am not trying to argue with my comments that fallow. I am simply asking questions and trying to better understand. You make some very nice points and I am happy that you have responded with such detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yeah that discussion might deserve it's own thread... pretty complex.
I might do that, I would love to hear what people have to say and I think this topic needs a deep discussion as there is so much mystery and fear about it.

Quote:
It's simply the most reckless and dangerous form of spirit communication, honestly.
I always thought that channeling through the mouth was the most dangerous. I felt this way because the spirit is not being channeled to a indicator or a card, but rather into the body/mind itself.

Quote:
You yourself said that you had good experiences on the board. It's not a gateway to evil. But evil spirits are (like evil people) opportunists who will walk through any door that is left unguarded. It's risky.
I see the Talking Board as a tool. As such, it is neither good nor evil. Good or evil things can be done through it, depending on how the spirit acts. I have read many, many warnings. But, to me, it kind of seems like the internet. One could say that the best way to stop computer attacks is to never connect to the internet. However, we miss what is out on the internet that way. Isn't it better to learn about firewalls, anti-virus, and how to act properly online?

In kind, wouldn't it make more sense for people to learn the proper way to open and close this gateway, and the proper way to communicate with the entities, rather than just avoid this tool that has so much potential for communication?

If this was something I had brought on by improperly using the Talking Board, then I am not afraid to admit that. But just because someone is harassed over the internet doesn't mean they should never log on again. I love spirituality and knowing and talking about and with spiritual forces and beings. I understand it can be dangerous. But it just seems silly and fearful, to me anyway, to never use a tool with so much ability because something might go bad. It seems that a far more prudent approach would be to teach oneself and others about the tool.

On that note, are there any good books or online resources for doing that? Otherwise, I have been working with very limited sources and mostly working through trial and error and most people just avoid the board instead of addressing a correct way to use it.

A parallel can also be drawn with someone locking their front door and never opening it up again because someone bad might be on the other side. What if it's Grandma? What if it's some friendly spirit with a message?

Quote:
No matter how rational or open minded or calm we try to be about a situation like that, it's going to freak us out that the other person just admitted to having bad thoughts while behind the wheel.
Best I can remember, he was behind the wheel. The spirit was trying to compel me to reach across and grab the wheel. But, I didn't really make that clear and am still unsure of who was driving. I'm mostly sure he was.

Quote:
You're right. But you knew as well as we do that that kid was not capable of fixing anything.
I know that now. At the time, I had allowed love to blind me that he was more capable than he was. Also, at that time, I had never read any of David Icke's books nor had I had any deep understanding of spirituality. I was really just getting into this stuff. I did not realize my own ability to control the situation and panicked instead. As such, allowing the situation to escalate rather than defusing it.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #11
gallifrey
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,981
Default

If you have a truth to share, share it. Otherwise, use your discretion. Human Beings are strange creatures, many are uncomfortable with things they do not understand. Others just take things in their stride. And some others just go with the flow, and enjoy the ride, regardless what it entails.

Be who you are, but be comfortable with who you are too.
gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post
I see the Talking Board as a tool. As such, it is neither good nor evil.
I don't agree with relativism, in any form. Alot of people say things like 'there's no such thing as good or evil, they're just ideas'. I disagree.

And when you say something is a tool and that it's neither good or evil, you're dangerously close to being a moral relativist - and moral relativists are the easiest to convince that there is no devil, no evil, no demons etc.

Quote:
If this was something I had brought on by improperly using the Talking Board, then I am not afraid to admit that. But just because someone is harassed over the internet doesn't mean they should never log on again.
Again, this is relativism. You are comparing your immortal soul to a computer on the net. That's dangerous.

Your spirit isn't like a computer, there are no antivirus programs and you have to deal directly with infections.

The amount of torment that people have gone through by slipping up spiritually is nothing compared to a person getting a computer virus. This stuff can ruin your life, and make you fear for the one part of yourself that lasts forever. It's serious to me... but people avoid serious things by being moral relativists.

Quote:
Best I can remember, he was behind the wheel.
Oops.

Quote:
The spirit was trying to compel me to reach across and grab the wheel.
This is serious, and you know it. How many people download computer viruses that lead them to murder or kill themself?

Spirits inhabit people and it's far more serious than computer viruses, or opening your front door to something scary... because sometimes they do in fact murder someone or kill themself.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #13
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

To metacomet

Firstly, I might be a moral relativist. Frankly, I asked on another David Icke section for someone to answer the question "why not do evil" and, though I have not looked for a while, no one explained to me a decent answer. I intended it more as a rhetorical, but the point is valid.

Taking morality out of the equation allowed me to learn spiritual truths far quicker as I wasn't pidgin-held by moral standards. Much of religion, perhaps all of it, is a prison. Most people/at least a lot of them get their morality without thinking and from religion. I have yet to find someone describe to me the real difference between good and evil that many people, especially oculists, characterize as two imbalances that are best avoided to see truth objectively. And, from a personal view, it does fast-forward the learning process.

But that is an entire other issue, though perhaps connected, that needs addressing.

You are also misunderstanding me. I an not comparing the soul to a computer. I am comparing the Talking Board to an Instant Messenger Client.

I also know that a computer infected with a virus can be different in scale than a possessed body-computer. However, the principle at work is the same.

I am comparing a tool, the Talking Board, and a too, the computer, as two tools without morality that is colored with morality based upon how the soul decides to use them. This isn't avoiding serious things. It's using an accurate comparison of concepts and principles.

Truly, I think treating a tool such as the Talking Board or a computer as if it itself is good or evil is the same, in principle, as calling guns evil and demanding they be banned. It's how we, as people, as souls, decide to use these tools that color the morality of the actions. Calling tools good or evil is logically unsound. It is a tactic people use to hide behind, who do not want to deal with the serious issues at hand. The serious issue here being the proper use of a tool.

Again, it's like banning a gun from your house because you don't want to learn how to use it right. You're advocating abstinence from a tool with great power because you see it as safer than learning to use it properly. To me, that seems fearful and immature.

It also denies personal responsibility. You're placing the power (responsibility) not in the correct place, with you (your spirit,) and instead giving it to a tool. Not something a person of logic would resign oneself to.

Good and Evil are ideas, energies. I don't say they do not exist. What I don't understand is if one is better than the other, or if they are both imbalances, or if they both exist to balance each other. People tend to fear talking about morality outside the concept of, "that's bad because it is and that's good because it is." Or, they hold their views because a religious text or "authority" figure told them to.

Last edited by f13ticket; 18-02-2010 at 10:57 PM.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post
Again, it's like banning a gun from your house because you don't want to learn how to use it right. You're advocating abstinence from a tool with great power because you see it as safer than learning to use it properly.
There is no safe way to use a Ouija board 'properly', that's the thing.

A Ouija board will not protect you or your family. Don't compare it to a gun. You have to understand that that is a RELATIVIST argument. You are continuing to compare things to one another for the sake of avoiding the issue.

Evil really IS a black and white issue. If you dabble in the dark arts, it consumes you. You cannot be safe while using a device which was made for spiritual infection.

Moral relativists will pat you on the back all day long, trust me. They will not only allow comparisons like guns to ouija boards, they will encourage it - because they will feel like they aren't alone in being spiritually 'lost' so to speak...

that's just how this world is. You will find plenty of people with their own demons who will pat you on the back and tell you 'Oh it's fine, it was just bad juju, don't give up on talking boards etc. They're just as harmless as tarot.'

I'm saying no. Tarot is different from Ouija boards. You were being influenced by a lower dimensional force and it wasn't Tarot that did it.
Quote:

To me, that seems fearful and immature. Not something a person of logic would resign oneself to.
I'm not a materialist. I don't believe that logic has anything to do with the spirit world
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I'm not a materialist. I don't believe that logic has anything to do with the spirit world
Once logic has been thrown out the window, and you refuse to compare like things to make a logical statement, how is that not giving the mind away? How is that not the same as mainstream religions? Running from logic is a scapegoat for wanting to have blind faith in something and not wanting to have to prove points.

Prove, logically, that good and evil are not equal but opposite imbalances. Prove, logically, that they don't get in the way of the truth.

Or, in this discussion, prove, logically, that, "There is no safe way to use a Ouija board."

You're making assertions without logical proofs. What reason is there, then, to take these assertions seriously? Not trying to be mean, just trying to be logical.

I'm not avoiding anything. I'm comparing one thing to another to address an issue and make a point. Seems to me that throwing logic out the window is avoiding the issue.

Last edited by f13ticket; 18-02-2010 at 11:04 PM.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post
Once logic has been thrown out the window, and you refuse to compare like things to make a logical statement, how is that not giving the mind away? How is that not the same as mainstream religions? Running from logic is a scapegoat for wanting to have blind faith in something and not wanting to have to prove points.

Prove, logically, that good and evil are not equal but opposite imbalances. Prove, logically, that they don't get in the way of the truth.

Or, in this discussion, prove, logically, that, "There is no safe way to use a Ouija board."

You're making assertions without logical proofs. What reason is there, then, to take these assertions seriously? Not trying to be mean, just trying to be logical.
I just told you that the spirit world doesn't revolve around logic and then you ask me a bunch of logical questions about the spirit world

Religion isn't based on logic, that's true - it's based on dogma and spiritual experiences. Once the dogma is removed, spiritual experiences remain - which themselves continue to be illogical.

Life is chaotic... it does not operate on logic.

Humans operate on logic.

Demons and the spirit world etc. are chaotic.... they do not operate on logic.

Only we do...

Why is it that sometimes people use Ouija boards and get away with it, and other times they end up dealing with spiritual mishaps afterwards? I don't know.... and I know better than to try and explain it with logic.

The only logic you can use is that there is a common factor to these experiences - the use of a Ouija board.

So you see... I have already used logic in your case (which might have been a mistake)... in deducing that it was the talking board which opened you to spiritual issues, and not the tarot.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #17
verndewd
Senior Member
 
verndewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 13,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f13ticket View Post
It could have been a remote viewing of a crime, didn't think of that. Felt more like something bad from the past. But, again, time being non-linear it could have been the present or the future.

Also, it seems a bit harsh to say I, "turned it into a crime of drama." This was the best and longest running dating situation I had up until that point and up until this point as well. My dating life falling apart is a big thing to me. And while you did raise a good point that it might have been a remote viewing, you don't have to make it out as if my situation was not important.

Also, we did go back there and we didn't see anything. I don't trust psychological counseling and am not sure about Spiritual Counseling. Also, I didn't have the spiritual understanding I do now and I was working with a limited understanding back then.
the situation you create is important which is why you need to find out what it is you are sensing, wether its actual or chemical.

It was a crime of your drama to freak someone out like that, if youre intuitive you have a responsibility to seek the source so you dont misuse the gift.

Anyone in your family on antidepressants?


Know all the possibilities then you can navigate. I am speakng from personal experience. And FYI sometimes feelings just happen to flow through you and you misinterpret them.

That one is tough and takes constant retranslation to master.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 11:24 PM   #18
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I just told you that the spirit world doesn't revolve around logic and then you ask me a bunch of logical questions about the spirit world

Religion isn't based on logic, that's true - it's based on dogma and spiritual experiences. Once the dogma is removed, spiritual experiences remain - which themselves continue to be illogical.

Life is chaotic... it does not operate on logic.

Humans operate on logic.

Demons and the spirit world etc. are chaotic.... they do not operate on logic.

Only we do...

Why is it that sometimes people use Ouija boards and get away with it, and other times they end up dealing with spiritual mishaps afterwards? I don't know.... and I know better than to try and explain it with logic.

The only logic you can use is that there is a common factor to these experiences - the use of a Ouija board.

So you see... I have already used logic in your case (which might have been a mistake)... in deducing that it was the talking board which opened you to spiritual issues, and not the tarot.
If must make logical sense to be. Everything has a mechanic. It is philosophical laziness or manipulation to expect there not to be a mechanic. Now, it might just be a simple mechanic such as someone does something because they want to. This is a direct appeal to the will and is still a mechanic. But most things have a far more intense mechanic.

Everything operates on laws. Just because they can be changed, does not mean they do not exist. A computer operates on code. The code can be changed, then it operated on the new code. But it always operated on code.

Also, the argument that just because the board was a part of the action means that it is he only cause is illogical to boot. So your point is not logical. Many people debate if the board is what started the bad spirit getting in, or if the bad spirit came in and the board was just there; this is a long debate that people for and against the Talking Board have had for a long time and I'm not sure if it's ever been resolved. But to say it has a direct impact in all cases one most prove that. And, yet, as far as I know, that has not been proven. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It might, might, have in my situation.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 11:26 PM   #19
f13ticket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
the situation you create is important which is why you need to find out what it is you are sensing, wether its actual or chemical.

It was a crime of your drama to freak someone out like that, if youre intuitive you have a responsibility to seek the source so you dont misuse the gift.

Anyone in your family on antidepressants?


Know all the possibilities then you can navigate. I am speakng from personal experience. And FYI sometimes feelings just happen to flow through you and you misinterpret them.

That one is tough and takes constant retranslation to master.
How does anyone in my family being on antidepressants or not have any bearing on this conversation? Also, I was simply trying to communicate. Again, the other option would have been to say nothing and leave him in the dark. I thought it better that he know what's going on rather than keep him ignorant.
f13ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 AM.