Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default Any countries where all religion is banned?

If not there should be. If any past experiments have failed. A new experiment, all none religious people could live in separate countries.

The Isles of Christ etc, the Islamic continent, Isle of Muhammad etc.

If any wars broke out then we'd be more certain who was invading who and why.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,150
Default

I one suggested that should we ever discover another Earthlike world all none religious people could go there and start their own Atheist society where religion is forbidden.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default

Any rich none religious people want to fund this experiment?


I am serious.
The religious one's would have nick names for our lands such as The faithless Isles, Satan's lands, Isle of Babylon.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,706
Default

china.


they got hillarious jesus jokes
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
freedom1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Any rich none religious people want to fund this experiment?


I am serious.
The religious one's would have nick names for our lands such as The faithless Isles, Satan's lands, Isle of Babylon.
I think Britain is already known as Babylon!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
china.


they got hillarious jesus jokes
There are some Christians in China.
But the Chinese used to take the Buddhist saying the wrong way "if you see Buddha on the road kill him."

If you see a Buddhist on the road kill him was the Communist way.

A new experiment is needed, the Communist one was a failure to humanity and it's freedoms.

If you see Christ on the cross bang in another nail?

If you see the Devil at the crossroads? Ask him to tune your guitar.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 13-02-2010 at 03:49 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #7
tompax
Senior Member
 
tompax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 390
Default

A society where religion is banned would actually be the best place to practice your faith...

BY KEEPING IT TO YOUR FUCKING SELF!
tompax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
There are some Christians in China.
But the Chinese used to take the Buddhist saying the wrong way "if you see Buddha on the road kill him."

If you see a Buddhist on the road kill him was the Communist way.

A new experiment is needed, the Communist one was a failure to humanity and it's freedoms.

If you see Christ on the cross bang in another nail?

If you see the Devil at the crossroads? Ask him to tune your guitar.
yes, but theyre kinda forced to practice in secret.

wich is actually a good thing, as in religious practices should be done in private.

xtian orthodox are being told to not bother other ppl with their religious beliefs, i find that cool(in contrast to minaretes)

yes, its often commie countries who are atheist or supress religion.

btw,ive seen worse jokes, but i dont wanna offend anyone
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #9
themime
Senior Member
 
themime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,597
Default

An island for atheists sounds like a capital idea, doubt the insurance companies would want to set up shop there though.
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default

They'd be free to practice their religions in their own countries. No persecution.

On the unholy lands - no forced conversions, brainwashing or proselyting.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #11
themime
Senior Member
 
themime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
On the unholy lands - no forced conversions, brainwashing or proselyting.
What about those who come to a faith by themselves? And will there be a ferry service for agnostics?
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #12
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

A country without religion would be a country without a culture.
They are inseperable.

Religion does not originate from the top down but from the bottom up
(it is hijacked and corrupted from the top down).

Anthropology 101.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 13-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
What about those who come to a faith by themselves? And will there be a ferry service for agnostics?

The former would have to leave and go to a religious country. All citizens would sign such an agreement stating that if they loose faith they have entry to a none religious country and vice versa.

Tha agnostsics could have Agnostic Islands land inbetween. But obviously they would not be of any faith so maybe could visit/holiday in the relgious lands, or do some research to decide.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
A country without religion would be a country without a culture.
They are inseperable.
Because religion won't let us separate them
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
A country without religion would be a country without a culture.
They are inseperable.
Religion has also absorbed culture so it works both ways.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #16
themime
Senior Member
 
themime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

The former would have to leave and go to a religious country. All citizens would sign such an agreement stating that if they loose faith they have entry to a none religious country and vice versa.

Tha agnostsics could have Agnostic Islands land inbetween. But obviously they would not be of any faith so maybe could visit/holiday in the relgious lands, or do some research to decide.
I can see the flag now, a question mark and the motto "In something we think we trust".

If you do go ahead with your plan and the atheists get the warm lands please be sure to pencil me in for a crisis of faith sometime around the school holidays.
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.

Last edited by themime; 13-02-2010 at 04:36 PM.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #17
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Religion has also absorbed culture so it works both ways.
You guys are talking about corrupted religion - hijacked by the elite - not religion itself.

This needs to be understood in order to take back what is ours.
You can't just throw out religion - only restore it's natural form.

Once you see that, then we can get rid of the control freaks that tell us what to do!
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 13-02-2010 at 04:42 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
h2pogo
Senior Member
 
h2pogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
If not there should be. If any past experiments have failed. A new experiment, all none religious people could live in separate countries.

The Isles of Christ etc, the Islamic continent, Isle of Muhammad etc.

If any wars broke out then we'd be more certain who was invading who and why.
what about freedomi dont see what problem religion is as long as they dont impose their beliefs on others..
i think religion is banned in china..
__________________
"learn the rules so you can break them properly"


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post

what about freedomi dont see what problem religion is as long as they dont impose their beliefs on others..
Phew!
Someone here with a brain!
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,276
Default In the land of the faithless

No persecution based on being of the wrong or different religion or sect!

No fighting over whose holy lands belong to who. More time free to learn and progress sciences without superstions clogging up the mind.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:24 PM.