Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
jasumi

Default You are your own "Twin Flame"

Throughout the centuries, people have grown to the conclusion that during physical incarnation our soul was somehow "split into two" and entered two different bodies. Well, this notion is yet another attempt by the Illuminati to dis-empower and force one to look outside our Self. It is not "you" which has been severed into duals, it is your "body" which has been severed into duals.

The term "Twin Flame" only applies to the condition of our current bodies, it creates the illusion you are somehow only half the picture of you. The Real You is already present; you are 100% Male and 100% Female, but simply can not fully manifest into Satan's world of either/or duality (as opposed to the compatible duality of the higher realms).

The Original Man, much like the God(dess) Shiva, could express both his male and female energies through his vehicle. The goal of the 2012 event is to activate our dormant DNA so that it can return to it's hermaphroditic state. In this world, it is only plant life which has been left physically intact for the very reason that it does not pose a threat to the Establishment. If humans can self-actualize our physical form to reflect our energies, the Illuminati will loose all power and the limitations they've set upon us. They would then be forced to find another species to prey upon....

Last edited by jasumi; 13-02-2010 at 06:55 AM.
jasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
sh3lly

I agree with what you said until the last part. I don't believe it is possible to return to a non-gender state (as we used to be before alien manipulation). It's become part of the experience. You are right on though about the first part. Have you read the Matrix V volumes? The real us is neither male nor female and it IS only our bodies which have been split.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
jasumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I agree with what you said until the last part. I don't believe it is possible to return to a non-gender state (as we used to be before alien manipulation). It's become part of the experience. You are right on though about the first part. Have you read the Matrix V volumes? The real us is neither male nor female and it IS only our bodies which have been split.
I have yet to read the Matrix V volumes, but it has aroused my curiosity.

I do agree it is impossible to be 100% Male/100% Female physically at the same time, but the human form (like Shiva's form) was intended to be mutable. We could change how masculine or feminine it's appearance were at will. In science, this is known as "sequential hermaphroditism" and in sci-fi literature as "shape-shifting."

Bilocation could provide true "simultaneous hermaphroditism" but it can not be achieved in the linear 3rd dimension.

Last edited by jasumi; 13-02-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 13-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
nectars

Could you provide your definition of "Satan" and/or "Satans world" so that people may have a more clear understanding of the context your refering to when you mention it.

Thanks.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
branjo

Duality is unavoidable and a necessity to a sense of balance. If we were one thing then there would be no difference to anything. At one point we were one thing and then we divided, it wasn't a mistake, it wasn't an Illuminati plan.

I agree that the twin flame concept is also housed within ourselves. Its not a plan of the Illuminati. In fact there is no starting anything by the Illuminati, there is only things they have learned that by not stopping, they can benefit from them. They don't cause man to hate man they just amplify it to steer it for their benefit

They, like all authority are parasitic on what they term "the weak" yet we have and can survive without them, but they have no purpose without us. There is no balance to authority, and because of that, there will never be a sustainable totalitarian system of control. It will be very temporary at best, a mere flash in the pan.

The concept of higher self is also a wedge of division I feel. The higher self is pushed to be this ethereal entity that floats around you or above you. Many know its not that, but many are not taught that 'its not that'. When you use your common sense and stop yourself doing that which you know you would enjoy for sake of the visualization of a particular consequence of that action, that's your true self. Like you know you would have a great time shooting heroin into your arm, but your sensible (higher) self already knows the consequences greatly outweigh the benefits.

We live between light and dark, there is no good or evil present in light or dark, it just is. Our entire religions and state of evolutionary consciousness is due primarily to the stars and their effect on us.

There is no Satan and there is no God given the information we have on both. There is only certain levels of ignorance that point us to a conclusion we really have no business in committing to texts, like the work of all religions. Each book of science, each book of law and each book of religion deals only in finality. For any book to truthfully depict the spiritual or physical evolution of this or any other planet or subject would mean that is never to be finished. In fact every Bible should be printed with as much blank pages at the start and end as there are with writing on it in the middle, metaphorically speaking.

There is not one scientist that can tell you exactly what rules and regulations the third dimension adhere to until we progress beyond it and look back in hindsight. The sensible thing to do is to stick with what you know. And at the minute the only sensible conclusion that can be agreed on by every living organism on this planet is, that we basically know nothing beyond our limited senses. But in saying that, all life manifests itself in this dimension. So a flower here could be an insanely intelligent organism in a higher or lighter density. The fact that at its lowest form is that of a simplistic nature might draw attention to its intelligence or why it doesn't need to be more than it is. But it does want to be more than oneness, or it wouldn't produce the ability of more than on seed of itself.

As for the ancients and their spiritual teachings, they all had their roots seeped deep in shamanic practices, ALL OF THEM bar none. The practice itself was ruled out but not the teachings that came from it. Now all we have are teachers of a memory of an experience that was written into text and which is impossible to relive given that the actual substance that produced it is basically forbidden in our society.

The minds of the human being are running on the worst fuel possible, "past experience". Only those permitted to use the shamanic nature of the substances on this earth are those who know where we are headed without the infection of where we have been. Without the shaman, even the unknown shaman in the jungles that no one see's or communicates with, still brings new thoughts into all our worlds. But its a trickle amount at best and even with that we are stagnating as a consciousness. I personally believe that's why the human race is preparing for an explosion in consciousness. That's why we are looking for the physical manifestation to pin it on, like 2012 and the countless theories that surround it. The truth of it is, it will happen when it happens and the timing or explosive nature of it happening depends on the level of ignorance due to the lack of new thoughts.

So if (my own little theory here) we could get the majority of the planet to experience some kind of shamanic hallucinogen that could produce a huge lift in new thoughts and theories and explanations then we could I believe completely diffuse the explosive nature of this "awakening" into a steady acceleration that wouldn't be detrimental to the structure of our society as a whole.

If we concentrate on beating or destroying the Illuminati then that conscious intention prolongs them for what they are. If we really truthfully wanted to change the planet then we must also allow a place for everything to become more aware in it. All that is needed is a connection foreign enough to what these people in their ivory tower have ever experienced. A kind of non threatening display of intelligence that they cannot ignore or excuse, physically or spiritually.

I feel its never ever been about the importance of awakening the people to the tyranny in the world. Its non productive and it will yield nothing more but further conflict and a reversal. That sooner of later those that overthrow the rulers, will inherently become rulers themselves and need one day to be overthrown. There are cycles we should be concentrating on becoming harmonious with and others we should be trying to stop.

We didn't come from a hermaphroditic state only to be progressing towards it again. tHat would be an acceptance of a very short cycle of the life of man. If we were to return to a hermaphroditic existence then ultimately there would be no differences from one hermaphroditic person to another. There would be no reason or point in communicating or interacting because each would have everything they need to procreate. What a lonely world that would become. I am all for individualism but not at the expense of building an evolutionary wall around us where we don't even have the excuse for interaction.

We were once single cells and then there were two. I don't personally believe in oneness as a direction anymore. I think its counter productive to assume we are heading towards oneness. Not even the Universe is heading towards oneness, while it is still expanding. We have only one path ahead of us, the clarity of the individual. And when we hit that clarity we will be just like the first cell, we will become two cells once again.

Now I don't mean that we all forget where we came from as a point of singularity or oneness, but I feel it is a past consciousness level, not to be repeated until everything else starts to do it. One fine day the Universe will expand as far as it can, and it will begin to contract and that is probably when the consciousness of unity and oneness will become more apparent to us. But for now its about growing and learning and developing as many different intelligent facets to ourselves as we possibly can.

If anything we need a third sex, that theory is impossible to comprehend of course because it is so foreign to us. If the consciousness of the single sex was to imagine how to split itself in two it probably felt the same, "how" and "why"?

There are people right now that are neither clinging to one sex or the other, therefore they really have no body to express their nature. Maybe bi sexual people will have a evolutionary body provided for them in the next big step? Only in our perception of bi sexual people do we assume from our limited dualistic minds that they would essentially become hermaphroditic in nature. But thinking about evolution, whats more likely? that there will be a change in body shape to accommodate both sexes in one? Or there will be a split to once again achieve balance?

The Idea of the twin flame for me does not depict one flame, no matter what it is still two flames in balance. And as far as I can understand duality, that will always require a male and a female to achieve that kind of harmony. So maybe thinking of yourself as a single flame always looking for the other only prolongs the stagnation. Maybe its more productive to consider taking your one flame, and making it two. If it indeed was a trick of the "god" to convince everyone that they had a second flame, a second half to their half shell. That it serves no more purpose than to confuse them from making the connection that they are indeed already whole.

(BTW sorry if I offend any bi sexual people out there, what do I know? other than its not my honest intention to offend you, so seriously, sorry if I did)
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Duality is unavoidable and a necessity to a sense of balance. If we were one thing then there would be no difference to anything. At one point we were one thing and then we divided, it wasn't a mistake, it wasn't an Illuminati plan.

I agree that the twin flame concept is also housed within ourselves. Its not a plan of the Illuminati. In fact there is no starting anything by the Illuminati, there is only things they have learned that by not stopping, they can benefit from them. They don't cause man to hate man they just amplify it to steer it for their benefit

They, like all authority are parasitic on what they term "the weak" yet we have and can survive without them, but they have no purpose without us. There is no balance to authority, and because of that, there will never be a sustainable totalitarian system of control. It will be very temporary at best, a mere flash in the pan.

The concept of higher self is also a wedge of division I feel. The higher self is pushed to be this ethereal entity that floats around you or above you. Many know its not that, but many are not taught that 'its not that'. When you use your common sense and stop yourself doing that which you know you would enjoy for sake of the visualization of a particular consequence of that action, that's your true self. Like you know you would have a great time shooting heroin into your arm, but your sensible (higher) self already knows the consequences greatly outweigh the benefits.

We live between light and dark, there is no good or evil present in light or dark, it just is. Our entire religions and state of evolutionary consciousness is due primarily to the stars and their effect on us.

There is no Satan and there is no God given the information we have on both. There is only certain levels of ignorance that point us to a conclusion we really have no business in committing to texts, like the work of all religions. Each book of science, each book of law and each book of religion deals only in finality. For any book to truthfully depict the spiritual or physical evolution of this or any other planet or subject would mean that is never to be finished. In fact every Bible should be printed with as much blank pages at the start and end as there are with writing on it in the middle, metaphorically speaking.

There is not one scientist that can tell you exactly what rules and regulations the third dimension adhere to until we progress beyond it and look back in hindsight. The sensible thing to do is to stick with what you know. And at the minute the only sensible conclusion that can be agreed on by every living organism on this planet is, that we basically know nothing beyond our limited senses. But in saying that, all life manifests itself in this dimension. So a flower here could be an insanely intelligent organism in a higher or lighter density. The fact that at its lowest form is that of a simplistic nature might draw attention to its intelligence or why it doesn't need to be more than it is. But it does want to be more than oneness, or it wouldn't produce the ability of more than on seed of itself.

As for the ancients and their spiritual teachings, they all had their roots seeped deep in shamanic practices, ALL OF THEM bar none. The practice itself was ruled out but not the teachings that came from it. Now all we have are teachers of a memory of an experience that was written into text and which is impossible to relive given that the actual substance that produced it is basically forbidden in our society.

The minds of the human being are running on the worst fuel possible, "past experience". Only those permitted to use the shamanic nature of the substances on this earth are those who know where we are headed without the infection of where we have been. Without the shaman, even the unknown shaman in the jungles that no one see's or communicates with, still brings new thoughts into all our worlds. But its a trickle amount at best and even with that we are stagnating as a consciousness. I personally believe that's why the human race is preparing for an explosion in consciousness. That's why we are looking for the physical manifestation to pin it on, like 2012 and the countless theories that surround it. The truth of it is, it will happen when it happens and the timing or explosive nature of it happening depends on the level of ignorance due to the lack of new thoughts.

So if (my own little theory here) we could get the majority of the planet to experience some kind of shamanic hallucinogen that could produce a huge lift in new thoughts and theories and explanations then we could I believe completely diffuse the explosive nature of this "awakening" into a steady acceleration that wouldn't be detrimental to the structure of our society as a whole.

If we concentrate on beating or destroying the Illuminati then that conscious intention prolongs them for what they are. If we really truthfully wanted to change the planet then we must also allow a place for everything to become more aware in it. All that is needed is a connection foreign enough to what these people in their ivory tower have ever experienced. A kind of non threatening display of intelligence that they cannot ignore or excuse, physically or spiritually.

I feel its never ever been about the importance of awakening the people to the tyranny in the world. Its non productive and it will yield nothing more but further conflict and a reversal. That sooner of later those that overthrow the rulers, will inherently become rulers themselves and need one day to be overthrown. There are cycles we should be concentrating on becoming harmonious with and others we should be trying to stop.

We didn't come from a hermaphroditic state only to be progressing towards it again. tHat would be an acceptance of a very short cycle of the life of man. If we were to return to a hermaphroditic existence then ultimately there would be no differences from one hermaphroditic person to another. There would be no reason or point in communicating or interacting because each would have everything they need to procreate. What a lonely world that would become. I am all for individualism but not at the expense of building an evolutionary wall around us where we don't even have the excuse for interaction.

We were once single cells and then there were two. I don't personally believe in oneness as a direction anymore. I think its counter productive to assume we are heading towards oneness. Not even the Universe is heading towards oneness, while it is still expanding. We have only one path ahead of us, the clarity of the individual. And when we hit that clarity we will be just like the first cell, we will become two cells once again.

Now I don't mean that we all forget where we came from as a point of singularity or oneness, but I feel it is a past consciousness level, not to be repeated until everything else starts to do it. One fine day the Universe will expand as far as it can, and it will begin to contract and that is probably when the consciousness of unity and oneness will become more apparent to us. But for now its about growing and learning and developing as many different intelligent facets to ourselves as we possibly can.

If anything we need a third sex, that theory is impossible to comprehend of course because it is so foreign to us. If the consciousness of the single sex was to imagine how to split itself in two it probably felt the same, "how" and "why"?

There are people right now that are neither clinging to one sex or the other, therefore they really have no body to express their nature. Maybe bi sexual people will have a evolutionary body provided for them in the next big step? Only in our perception of bi sexual people do we assume from our limited dualistic minds that they would essentially become hermaphroditic in nature. But thinking about evolution, whats more likely? that there will be a change in body shape to accommodate both sexes in one? Or there will be a split to once again achieve balance?

The Idea of the twin flame for me does not depict one flame, no matter what it is still two flames in balance. And as far as I can understand duality, that will always require a male and a female to achieve that kind of harmony. So maybe thinking of yourself as a single flame always looking for the other only prolongs the stagnation. Maybe its more productive to consider taking your one flame, and making it two. If it indeed was a trick of the "god" to convince everyone that they had a second flame, a second half to their half shell. That it serves no more purpose than to confuse them from making the connection that they are indeed already whole.

(BTW sorry if I offend any bi sexual people out there, what do I know? other than its not my honest intention to offend you, so seriously, sorry if I did)
Quoted for truth.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
j35p3r4d0

i tend to stray from what you refer to as either-or duality, or rather the thought that the glass was half empty.

Integration of opposites, not just divisive juxtaposition, is indeed requisite for the more specifically demanding aspects of logical expansion.

I had under similar pretenses utilized a physical/egoic to mental/spiritual duality as a physical and spiritual projection basis as reflections of each other as a whole, not two halves of a whole.

the third angle to this was most interesting. discovering the flux state between, of both
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
jasumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Could you provide your definition of "Satan" and/or "Satans world" so that people may have a more clear understanding of the context your refering to when you mention it.

Thanks.
That does sound rather humorous now that you've highlighted it. Satan/Lucifer/Illuminati/Establishment/Reptilian/Greys/Annunaki/Draconian--it has many names.

Quote:
I agree, duality is indeed unavoidable. If it weren't for opposite poles, infinity would not exist as it can only be housed within absolutes.

However, in polarity the left and right no longer know how to communicate as opposed to working in harmony. Ideally, both left and right should be working almost as one, but still individual. This can be achieved only through duality (as seen in plant life). Our brains are dualistic (although most people unfortunately use predominately just one half). It's interesting how the general public views Evolution as a form of "evolution" when in reality it is a form of regression. lol We should be calling "Evolution" by it's true name: "Regression." We can always count on the Illuminati to somehow negate every truth and every thing the Source stood for. It's so blatant that I'm sure the Source created them with the sole desire of wondering what it felt like to have an antagonist.

We were intended to expand and accrue more great experiences, and to color and sculpt the Universe, not to limit ourselves to only half the great experience we once treasured. Regressing from duality into polarity is much like reducing our five senses to only taste and sound. And "duality" as I understand it, does not mean to "become one" but to fully utilize both elements.

Quote:
This, I must say, is only true in fourth dimensional thinking. Only in the 4th dimension do polarity struggles exist. I feel the Illuminati are "immature souls" who have not learned how to co-operate with each other. They, like the Hindu God Brahman, feel they must consume one another to sustain their lifespan, and hence the cycle of Birth, Death, and Re-Birth. Interestingly enough, Satan/Reptilian mindset is associated with the circle, an infinite expansion of a line where the beginning and end intersect. Once they realize the infinite nature of The All can be used as a recyclable life source, the reincarnation cycle would end and they would achieve immortality and expand into the 5th dimension of unconditional love (where everyone is recognized as Co-Creator and their intentions respected). The desire to consume one's own creation would end, and the Self could now be properly expanded as opposed to stymied.

Quote:
We live between light and dark, there is no good or evil present in light or dark, it just is.
I agree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The only problem I have with negative entities is their frequent decision to inhibit everyone's progress instead of furthering their own. It's much like someone calling everyone ugly instead of concentrating on only what is deemed lovely. This is a sign of immaturity. Ideally, they should choose to create a fire-pit Hell with other beings who enjoy this environment, rather than forcing it upon us all. The same can go the opposite way--someone who forces others to hug and kiss everybody is also being immature and inhibiting even their own growth.

Quote:
I'm a bit ambivalent on this subject. I think it is important to understand that we share both a subjective and object reality. Objectively, the Reptilians have become a major pain to deal with, and we need to be aware of their doings. Subjectively, we should all be striving for different versions of a better future. I actually think drugs do more harm than good, as they leave the mind vulnerable to demonic possession. Many people who take LSD show signs of spiritual parasitism. Even the phrase "under the influence" associated with drugs is concerning enough. Though I think it would be ideal if society pressured everyone to learn how to create Auric Shields to protect our energy, and exploring meditation through our pineal glands.

Quote:
I agree that oneness is also very counter-productive and "backwards thinking" for us to strive to become the Source yet again. However, the limitations on the male and female form impose limitations on our will and creativity. A woman may desire to become a top hunter, yet, without the physical prowess of a man, her male energy will never channel fully through her form. The opposite is true of a man who wishes to experience internal pregnancy. I know I, for one, have felt limited by my body on numerous occasions. The goal in life is to expand, not to contract. Satan/Reptilians, being rather immature and ignorant in their thinking, felt the only way they could expand was through limiting our freedoms, and thus limiting the human vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
i tend to stray from what you refer to as either-or duality, or rather the thought that the glass was half empty.

Integration of opposites, not just divisive juxtaposition, is indeed requisite for the more specifically demanding aspects of logical expansion.

I had under similar pretenses utilized a physical/egoic to mental/spiritual duality as a physical and spiritual projection basis as reflections of each other as a whole, not two halves of a whole.

the third angle to this was most interesting. discovering the flux state between, of both
I agree, it is the third angle which is the most satisfying.

Last edited by jasumi; 13-02-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 13-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
branjo

Long one here sorry dude, my sentences tend to run on a bit do remember to breathe...lol.

Ok Jasumi I think you are going to have to clarify your beliefs in these things because you cannot just lump everything all in one and call it all Satan or evil. Sometimes pain and discomfort is a necessary evil in which to help people at certain times in their lives.

To me on the outside, it seems you a believer in shape shifting reptilians coupled with being a Christian who has more than an interest in the new age stuff. Basically you seem like you are trying to make everything fit within your beliefs instead of judging them accordingly. That's not an error to try and do that of course. I think its something that has to be tackled. But it will only come to fruition with logical subjective reasoning, and emotions have no place in looking for the truth.

What makes you actually "believe" there is a 4th and a 5th Dimension? Or that you "believe" parasitic entities exist? Is it experience or is it a reference to what you have been told from another persons experience?

Also why do you assume that evolution is regression? Progress 1,000 years ago only seemed to be leaps and bounds because of the lack of information and possibilities available. The closer we get to our actual potential the slower the evolution seems. We do have a boundary to our existence and that's the thing we as a species have been trying to find out about. We have a limit to what we can do and when we reach that limit, then we can work on perfecting what we know.

For example apparently no one is beyond the mental age of say a 14 or 15 year old. We basically are aware of every aspect of physical life and thought, so after that its more of a case of perfecting the basic techniques we already have. A teenager can do anything, just obviously not do it too well so to speak. So up until that particular age, everything is new and they soak it up like a sponge but then the novelty slows down and it solidifies in perfecting the technique. So why should the entirety of the planet not follow suit?

Over the past month or two I have been consciously asking myself "exactly what do I know?" What can I state for a fact that I can rely on?
And I was a big believer in many spiritual aspects of life that I pondered over relentlessly much the same as anyone else. Much of it made me feel good but now I would rather not just feel good with just a slice of the imagination handed to me by someone else, than be aware of the larger part of it that I can rely on as from my own understanding of it.

What you have to be careful of is taken someone elses word for absolute truth on dimensions and ethereal creatures or entities. Had you never once heard of these things, would you ever come to the conclusion that they were even a possibility? At one point no one knew about other planets in our solar system, but only unemotional rational thinking provided the basis for proving they are there, even though many cultures through the use of their particular mind altering experience already knew it. Its not a quest for contradictions more than its a quest for corroboration of information be it physical or spiritual, it still has to make sense.

Now I like Icke n all as a person but he is being in a way worshiped when it comes to stuff he feels personally within his own mind being true. I have taken many a substance with people when it was their first time and they are blown away with stuff that they had never once considered. They want to run off and tell everyone about their new found inspiration, but they have to be reeled in a bit to the land of common sense even though they are experiencing something that seems anything but "sensible".

With regards to Icke and his in depth connecting of the dots which I can relate to btw, but the man hasn't got the first clue about reality any more than someone who has never lifted their head from the grindstone or anyone of us. Icke's only problem and he freely admitted it, that when he took the Ayahuasca, instead of him taking it several times or having someone around him to ground him, what did he do? He basically went off half cocked, straight on TV and made a total mess of his new found wisdom. He was more possessed with his own ego than anything. It was horrible to watch that Wogan or that Fern Britain show. As "Hannibal Lecter" said in Silence of the Lambs, "He looked like a freshman fumbling at a bra strap".

But through that process of humiliation he learned how to not give a shit what people think of him which immediately closed himself off. That is not a very productive way to be, ok you don't want to be always living how people want you to live but the rest of those around you serve a far more important purpose than trying to control you. You are who you are because of the people around you. You, whether you like it or not are a product of the thoughts and actions of other people and the environment around you and you them.

Now when he points to groups that have an unbalanced amount of control in our world then that is as good as evidence, to me. It may not be the 'in my hand kind' that I would like but the work has been done and the ground prepared to explain it in a sensible manner for another person to comprehend it. But quite frankly there is no such evidence either pointing to or alluding to any other dimension or reality but what we create in our own minds, via reading, listening and watching things on the subject from another persons perspective.

Beliefs are very shallow things without evidence or proof or even an unnatural amount of coincidences. The words of another person are not worthy of being labeled as "proof". It doesn't mean that they cannot be right of course but to believe anything is only to be led up the garden path provided for you without tangible evidence to explain why an how you got there.

Again the same with the "Satan/Lucifer/Illuminati/Establishment/Reptilian/Greys/Annunaki/Draconian" thing you group together as one, basically a theory or perception that was given to you. The reptile was never an evil creature throughout all of history, it has always been a symbol of intelligence. It has a menacing look to it, but then so has the truth to some people. More people are afraid of the truths in life than they are reptiles. The physical reptilian like a Crocodile or Alligator is a cold blooded fucker no doubt, but its not specifically parasitic in nature. It doesn't wander into the habitat of other animals, it waits patiently for them to come into their habitat, namely the water and that is wholly theirs. I suppose collectively they are a predator, but the nature of the parasite is not to kill the host, after all it needs the host in a moderate state of health to benefit from it. But by that, the host is always in control of the parasite, its just not aware of them.

I have never taken Ayahuasca but I will sometime when I can travel to the proper setting. I have been reading about the experiences that people have, and a serious lot of them always come into contact with a reptilian form of some kind, yet they don't think of them as some kind of enemy that wishes to enslave them. They are an extension of the creature that they also attribute to intelligence, and reptiles are only attributed with intelligence specifically 'because' of the hallucinogenic experience. They are not and never have been seen on this planet walking around like you or me, this is another instance when the sacred plants were taken as an event rather than a personal experience relayed. Again that does not allude to fact, they could have at one point. I mean Dinosaurs roamed the land 65 million years ago and their extinction is put down to some theory that a big rock wiped them out. They could have also evolved into smaller and smaller creatures until they became humanoid. 65,000,000 is a long time for anything to dramatically evolve. The human race is estimated to have taken 2,000,000 years. There may or may not have been tampering in our distant past with regards to genetics and it is a very intriguing subject. The possibility is there and there is also a moderate of evidence to support it. Though we cannot lay claims to the knowledge because we only have pieces to the puzzle and what we think it might be could be completely different to the reality of it.

With regards to your views on LSD, I am assuming you have actually taken it?. The only term "under the influence" is given too, is alcohol, and really no other. LSD is not a man made substance in essence, its refined somewhat into LSD but its an alkaloid that is produced naturally and has been used for thousands of years. Hallucinogens are not drugs my friend. There is no form of mental thought or meditation that will ever or has ever came close to the personal insight that a hallucinogen will give the person who takes it about themselves and the surrounding environment. Many people who swear by meditation will be inflamed by that remark, but few have even tried these plants to warrant any opinion on them. Meditation came from the the experience of the substance, it was always meant to be coupled with the particular plant. Every single Eastern/Western spiritual, meditative, Religious practice (including all the ones of today) bar none, come historically from the use of psychedelic plant life.

Even Christianity comes from the use of the Fly Agaric mushroom, but the second it was known to be the root of it. The practice was banned and then it became a religion of documented past hallucinatory experiences and just like any religion "Or belief", completely blown way out of proportion because of the lack of hands on experience with the plant or fungus in question. So its all second hand information to be deciphered and wondered about but all said and done, not much of it makes any sense whatsoever as an explanatory recipe for life unless the hallucinatory experience can be had by the people that wish to learn about its real meaning. Some churches still practice the use of the fungus alongside their christian religion. They might probably have a far superior insight to things said in scriptures than maybe people who do not take the fungus.

You are neither possessed nor not in control of all your facilities at any given time after taking them. The only distress you can see in people is the complete difference that they feel which can scare them. Which is indicative of the dependency they have for the stable reality they have concocted for themselves beforehand. But the same could be said from being a country boy and waking up in the middle of New York city with no money, I would find that much more alarming and dissociating experience than any hallucinogen. I haven't taken them all of course but once you have understanding of yourself mentally, there isn't much that can rock your boat in the sense of the fundamentals of the experience. They are all chemically different too, but once you know not to grip onto what you have come to depend on, namely your own perceptions then its a lot easier to let the experience happen.

Negative influences come from not being aware of things that are having an effect on you in the real world, like being mad that you are getting wet while standing in the rain, once you become aware that it is raining then you can seek shelter. And its not hard to break free from any of these influences, all it takes is a little guts to be content in being "different". The spirits and the dead cannot hurt you my friend, its the living and breathing you should really worry about.

If there are higher dimensions then you can use a moderate of common sense and say that the one we are in is the foundation of anything built upon it or above it. Many think the next dimension will come when they are fully awake like a tranquil dream. Like when 2012 comes everything will be like a movie and just transform. Odds are if its time to progress to a higher dimension then the only way I can see you getting there is by dying, and evolution or not, I am not in a hurry to die yet.

Look at the state the world is in, completely curable in 10 seconds if not one person was afraid of death. But no one will listen that death is another aspect of mental programming. The Illuminati didn't invent death, but they don't stop the anxiety related to it either. They hype it up, magnify it until they can control it. Like the introduction of government and religion, One says it protects you from death throughout your life, and the other is an attempt to protect you after death from basically, more death...lol.

I have come the the personal conclusion that there is not separate dimensions but all exist within one. It of course has many frequencies but ultimately there (I believe) it is all encompassed as the one reality, this one that we only have a tiny understanding of. It is possible to of course through the use of meditation to become far more aware of your particular frequency and raise and lower it accordingly depending on or the 'lack of' thoughts that are being 'thought'. I am not against meditation I am just against meditation trying to do something that it was not meant for. Thinking about food doesn't put food in your belly, it just makes you more hungry. So thinking about weightlessness and spiritual flight will only give you a watered down version of the intensity of the potential that is growing off a little cow shit in a field somewhere, gives a new angle of the term "shit for brains"...lol.

But I would strongly advise the use of hallucinogens to anyone trying to deal with these subjects. To rule them out as simply "drugs" is to cut off your legs before a 100m hurdle race. You are just not going to be able to compete with what you are trying to achieve. What you have been told about hallucinogens is complete fabrication and lies, that are centuries old and are simply there to stop you gaining the same insight that historical people and deities have laid claim to as their own, or more to the fact words other "people" put in their mouths.

You cannot just run out and buy LSD or pick some shrooms and expect a great deal out of them other than a good old weird as heck time, if you are not prepared to respect the experience as it has been respected for thousands of years. Regardless though your consciousness will be greatly broadened by the experience. There are rules to understanding them and there are tracks prepared for you to travel on. You can go nuts taking them and laugh your ass off as much as you want, but until an element of serious direction is applied they won't get you anywhere near where you want to go.

These plants and fungus do not do what they do out of a mistake, or were put there by evil entities. They have been vilified to prevent people using them, so that others can use them and use that knowledge gained to rise above the intellect of all of us for their own selfish wants and needs.

The Shaman doesn't take them for the purpose of authority, he/she takes them for the benefit of the people they represent. They are an authority through expertise, not by line of blood or self proclamation. Many don't want to be the Shaman, sometimes a person with a mental defect of some kind in the tribe is believed to have been chosen by spirits, and until they accept their place, the spirits won't leave them alone until they do.

These substances do what they do because we have evolved with them and "by" them. Now we have become indifferent to using them and feel we are above that kind of thing now. And look how easy people are controlled by the history that came from them. No different than we have evolved with carbon dioxide giving plants being inexplicably linked to our survival. We need them and the truth be told they do not need us as much as we need them. But we willfully and allow them to be cut down in the forests thousands of years old and pollute the oceans that feed them.

This I believe both for the air we breathe and for the thoughts we can possibly think. We co exist with them but we are not the ruling factor in their existence. The Carbon Dioxide the plants need comes straight from the oceans. The carbon dioxide we produce would help the plants of the world for about 20 minutes. Which is why this whole carbon tax dilemma falls apart, because of factual evidence that supports the complete opposite of the rhetoric spouted by dumbasses like Gore and the like.

The vilification of knowledge is the first line of defense to keep it out of your hands. There is evil in the world but it is not embodied in one entity, there are things that appear evil but are absolutely not. Just like in nature there are animals and insects that are black and yellow telling us they are deadly poisonous, and there are black and yellow creatures that have instinctively learned that its safer to be black and yellow because no one fucks with you if you appear poisonous.

Much can be said of the things we talk about with regards to Satan worshiping. If there are initiates who crave power and the secrets that the many are not in possession of then it makes sense to develop a ritual that will drive fear into them to keep such secrets in fact 'secret'. They do stoop to despicable depths to induce this loyalty through fear, but that's all it is, a means to an end. Simple honor and respect just won't cut it with the kind of information they are going to be trusted with.

At the very least there are two types of Illuminati, the ones we have concocted out of fear and the real ones. Even those that submit to the worship of Satan or Lucifer as an evil lord are more brainwashed and sheeplike than the millions of people who work 50 weeks out of the year and blow all their money on 2 weeks vacation and then rinse and repeat until the day they drop dead.

Because these initiates are 100% fully convinced by the information handed to them in such a way that it is physically implied they will be killed if they don't believe it, and highly rewarded if they do. Thus the deciding power the Illuminati have over their initiates is purely a physical one, and as I have said before a morbid fear of pain and dying, without it they are powerless.

I guarantee that nearing the top of the ladder with regards to the whole Illuminati pyramid the more scary things will seem. But when at the top, there will probably be a serious amount of laughter when the truth becomes known that its all just a characteristic of protection of interests. Just like the little harmless snake pretending to be a deadly viper via looks alone. To be afraid of anything evil is to elevate it above you, to consciously label something evil is to do the same.

No one needs to be freed from the grasp of the Illuminati, they just need to realize that to be free is to be fully responsible for not only your actions but your intentions. You cannot stand up to these people if you are not afraid to have everything taken away from you. That's why they would rather control us mentally and kill off the indigenous people of the world. Because you cannot take anything away from those people, they are able to survive on next to nothing and be content and happy doing it. They are mentally uncontrollable so they are a threat to the dependency of the system that the PTB need to convince the whole world that it is actually needed.

Every time the PTB force us further into a dependency of materialistic needs and wants, these people are standing up and contradicting them by the sheer proof that they are still alive and flourishing.

These people were systematically exterminated because they while using their sacred plants and fungus where connected to the kind of information that our supposed deities had that spawned all this bullshit called religion today. And they are hated for that connection, because it gives them power over tyranny. It gives them a direct line to the source that someone else uses to control the masses under the guise of God and Satan and all its various guises.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote