Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
thefreedomagenda
Inactive

Default Physical feeling from a dream

Has anyone ever had this, On two occasions I have, 1 being about 6 monthhs ago, I had a dream that I was having a family BBQ in my back yard when a praying mantis/stick insect the size of fore arm (wrist to elbow) clamped round my right arm causing me to wake up feeling the sensation of something gripping my arm like two hands around my arm, at the time didn't think much of it. Now today I had my usual afternoon snooze, I dreamt of 3 kids from my School days who used to try and bully me and in the dream it was the usual back and forth between us, them trying to wind me up/intimidate me and I would give back as good as I got, until one of them pricked me in the shoulder with a drawing pin, I gelt the pain physically again and it woke me up, has anyone else have similar experiences, every other dream i have had in 22 years has not involved physical pain, any incites?

Last edited by thefreedomagenda; 11-02-2010 at 06:05 PM.
thefreedomagenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:04 AM   #2
nimlyn

Three of my dreams that come to mind…

1st:- 14.03.01: - I was visiting my birth town in the UK and I was walking down the street where my family lived when I noticed some Tigers roaming about the gardens. I sensed danger from the Tigers but I didn’t have any-where to hide so I continued walking down the street. I moved slowly to avoid attracting the Tigers until I reached the corner house that was next door to my mums place. A tiger was in the neighbour's garden and it tracked my movements as I inched my way to the front door. I avoided looking at the Tiger but I could sense that it was stalking me so I became anxious when attempting to open the front door with the key so my hand shook violently. The key wouldn’t fit inside the lock at first but eventually it did. Next, I was looking downwards inside a room from a ceiling / birds’ eye point of view and I saw a man with light brown hair. The man looked like a wizard and he was standing besides a wooden table that was in the middle of the room. On the far wall there appeared to be shelves that were stacked with objects from this mans trade. The man began to talk with me and he laughed aloud and he said, you don’t remember me do you? I’m Dave. (When awake I found a claw mark with five scratches a centimetre apart running up my left arm?)

2nd:- 06.06.00: - I felt something prodding my body and I said “Hey! Stop touching me” Next! I heard a man’s impish voice say “It’s dead” then another man said “No! It’s alive” Suddenly I felt my arm burning and I became hot all over and then I awoke. (I found a burn mark on my left arm. When the blister / burn had healed, the reddened area resembled the image of a bird flying over an S shape?)

3rd:- 16.12.09: - [approx midnight] It was dark and I was laying in bed nursing a painful knee so I decided to retrieve a cushion from the living room to pad my leg with. Still in the dark, I slipped out of bed and I walked over towards the door which was ajar so I pushed the door fully open against the wall but when I looked down the gloomy hallway my eyes focussed on a dark figure of a stocky built man standing directly in-front of me. The thought of running flashed into my mind but before I could do anything the figure suddenly lunged at me and I was pushed backwards onto the bed. I was pinned beneath the over-powering figure and I was unable to fight back although I managed to bite the featureless face on his left cheek. (I woke up and I realised that it was just a dream however my left knee was now painful?)
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

When I was younger I dreamt I was at some kind of a chocolate/fudge confectionary factory, munching on all the goodies being produced but totally over doing it to the point where I woke up and vomited... lol.

And I laughed myself awake before too

Good stories peeps!! Keep em comin folks!
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
metacomet

The praying mantis thing is ... common... too common.

It's really disturbing how many people have encountered these things in dreamstates or in person.

I'm actually creeped out that the OP had a dream like this.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
thefreedomagenda
Inactive

Good posts, Nimlyn, the tiger one was interesting, you actualy had a claw mark, it's not unusual to get scratches from bits and pieces in your bed, but your experiance is clearly not that. NWE, no fair you get the fun one
Old 11-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
thefreedomagenda
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
The praying mantis thing is ... common... too common.

It's really disturbing how many people have encountered these things in dreamstates or in person.

I'm actually creeped out that the OP had a dream like this.
Hi MC, what do you find creepy about the mantis dream, I have read that there could be an insectoid race of ET's is that what freaked you a bit.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
awakeorasleep

Had a few, once dreamed that some sort of gremlin was on my bed, could feel it sitting on me so I ducked under the covers. The next night I dreamed the same and thought "right you little bugger, I'm gonna have you!" I went to grab it but missed. i then felt a little hand around my finger and sharp teeth. That wasn't pleasant. I had another one where I was bitten by some large creature and woke up hurting where I had been bitten. Haven't had one of these dreams for years tho'.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
subl1minal
Inactive

I've had that, had a dream me and some people were being attacked by Killer Bees (or wasps) and one got onto my thumb and stung me. The pain felt so real, I woke up and I could still feel the pain for a few seconds.

Was quite amazing.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreedomagenda View Post
Hi MC, what do you find creepy about the mantis dream, I have read that there could be an insectoid race of ET's is that what freaked you a bit.
Yes, exactly... and I know someone personally who has seen the same thing.

It's just way too common.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
thefreedomagenda
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yes, exactly... and I know someone personally who has seen the same thing.

It's just way too common.
Interesting, I gonna look further into it tonight, http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles68.htm If you take a look at the link theres a picture of a mantis it that but on scale with my fore arm.
Old 19-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
majicdragon
Inactive

i dreamed i was being bitten by some kind of snake/fish. it hurt.

i saw the same exact scene on tv where this guy gets bit by this snake/fish

i dreamed of a bunch of rocks coming at me by this fence and it was scary.

i saw it on tv afterwards.

i dreamed i was walking my motorcyle up a torrent of flood water.

i saw it on tv afterward

i think i sometimes dream of other people's lives, but i think i'm doing it by referencing somehow the scenes that i will see on tv... and then going there ahead of time?

bahh.;
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
brainfreeze
Inactive

Or maybe you just watch too much tv
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #13
simmo

I had a cool dream the other morning. I was in a room with what was shown to me to be a spiritual doctor/teacher. I was standing next to him and he asked me to touch his arm which I did. At this point I woke up slightly and stayed there in a sort of awake/asleep limbo, slowly running my fingers back and forth over the skin of my teachers arm. I was in two places at once and so was he. I could feel it as though he were in the room with me, I looked down and his arm had a kind of electric blue lining where it crossed from the dream/astral state into a more physical manifestation.

He said "do you see the way things are?" and I said "I'm here and I know and there's nothing they can do". Then I went back to a full sleep state happy with my lesson.

Last edited by simmo; 25-02-2010 at 10:12 AM.
simmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #14
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo View Post
I had a cool dream the other morning. I was in a room with what was shown to me to be a spiritual doctor/teacher. I was standing next to him and he asked me to touch his arm which I did. At this point I woke up slightly and stayed there in a sort of awake/asleep limbo, slowly running my fingers back and forth over the skin of my teachers arm. I was in two places at once and so was he. I could feel it as though he were in the room with me, I looked down and his arm had a kind of electric blue lining where it crossed from the dream/astral state into a more physical manifestation.

He said "do you see the way things are?" and I said "I'm here and I know and there's nothing they can do". Then I went back to a full sleep state happy with my lesson.
that's amazing.

I love it when you have dreams depicting the true sacredness of life.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #15
iknowwhatiknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
i dreamed i was being bitten by some kind of snake/fish. it hurt.

i saw the same exact scene on tv where this guy gets bit by this snake/fish

i dreamed of a bunch of rocks coming at me by this fence and it was scary.

i saw it on tv afterwards.

i dreamed i was walking my motorcyle up a torrent of flood water.

i saw it on tv afterward

i think i sometimes dream of other people's lives, but i think i'm doing it by referencing somehow the scenes that i will see on tv... and then going there ahead of time?

bahh.;
What you are experiencing is quite common as we get closer to the year 2012. The "walls" between the 3rd dimension (our dimension we live in now) and the 4th dimension (the astral or dream world) is getting thinner and thinner.

I too have often had dreams where they were quite graphic AND I felt real pain. You are not suppose to feel pain in a dream...does this mean yoou can feel pain in the astral or 4th dimension? I don't know, but I do know that more and more people are becoming telepathic (another symptom of moving closer to the year 2012 (major pole shift). This would explain your dreams coming true or to life.

You should do more research as I have heard MANY people claim this on not just this forum, but other websites. I also believve that just by you being on this forum explains that you are 'awakened', or an advanced spirit....in other words you are aware of your existence and know that this boring destructive 3d world we live in now is NOT all there is. (sadly, some people still believe this materialistic world is all there is for them )

When you know the truth, you start to be able to do more things. For example, when i started to read and accept that there is a possibility you can have an 'outer-body experience', I experienced it myself one night. What I am saying, is that if you are a seeker, a believer, and highly spirtual person, you can do things that other lower-advanced souls cannot. You might find in the next 2-3 years you soon will be predicting actual life events rather than just what comes on television...this my friend is a good thing
iknowwhatiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
w0rm

Funny, I read this thread yesterday - was quite curious about people having physical marks/sensation of pain when they awoke from a dream.

Sure enough, I woke this morning with a small, red burn-like mark on the back of my left hand, although I have no recollection of my dream.

Coincidence? Surely. :')
w0rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhatiknow View Post
What you are experiencing is quite common as we get closer to the year 2012. The "walls" between the 3rd dimension (our dimension we live in now) and the 4th dimension (the astral or dream world) is getting thinner and thinner.

I too have often had dreams where they were quite graphic AND I felt real pain. You are not suppose to feel pain in a dream...does this mean yoou can feel pain in the astral or 4th dimension? I don't know, but I do know that more and more people are becoming telepathic (another symptom of moving closer to the year 2012 (major pole shift). This would explain your dreams coming true or to life.

You should do more research as I have heard MANY people claim this on not just this forum, but other websites. I also believve that just by you being on this forum explains that you are 'awakened', or an advanced spirit....in other words you are aware of your existence and know that this boring destructive 3d world we live in now is NOT all there is. (sadly, some people still believe this materialistic world is all there is for them )

When you know the truth, you start to be able to do more things. For example, when i started to read and accept that there is a possibility you can have an 'outer-body experience', I experienced it myself one night. What I am saying, is that if you are a seeker, a believer, and highly spirtual person, you can do things that other lower-advanced souls cannot. You might find in the next 2-3 years you soon will be predicting actual life events rather than just what comes on television...this my friend is a good thing
Great post.