Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
karl j

Default Thinkfree.ca hacked

Admins Beware... Thinkfree.ca hacked, WFS forums keeps going offline....
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
lightindarkness
Banned

Clearly you should simply contact the hackers and tell them you decline to contract with their activities.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Clearly you should simply contact the hackers and tell them you decline to contract with their activities.
Sure.... will you please stop....
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
Old 04-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl j View Post
Sure.... will you please stop....
Stop what, demonstrating that Freeman on the land ideology is false?

Sorry, no can do
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #5
yozhik

Quote:

Sorry, no can do
By derailing a thread, reporting a hacker attack?
That's what you deem to be 'demonstrating that the FOTL ideology is false'?

He he he he ... good luck with THAT logic ...

Let me share a little bit of worldly advice with yah ...

THIS
Quote:
... has N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with FOTL ideology.

Whereas THIS;
Quote:
... as the direct response and then THIS;
Quote:

Sorry, no can do
... as the justification ...

The only thing it demonstrates is delusional paranoia.
The initial response was way off topic from the OP.
The rationale clearly shows an unhealthy, obsessive, almost fantasy like element to a perceived battle against an evil force.
Delusions of demons and dragons?

Interesting ... and yet also morbid and sad ...

Where is the FOTL ideology in this, the OP?
Where?
Quote:
Someone needs some holiday time ... oh wait ... you ARE on holiday ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 05-02-2010 at 06:01 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
rob menard
Banned

Watch out Yozhik! Such logic and reasoning will be deemed by lightindarkness as 'absolutely foaming at the mouth' in other forums. Don't you know they are here to help us with our delusions of equality?
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Watch out Yozhik! Such logic and reasoning will be deemed by lightindarkness as 'absolutely foaming at the mouth' in other forums. Don't you know they are here to help us with our delusions of equality?
Why not return to that "other forum", rob or was the line of questioning becoming too uncomfortable? I mean, a measly seven posts from a man with so much to say for himself is a rather poor show is it not?

Last edited by number_6; 05-02-2010 at 02:47 PM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
rob menard
Banned

I have things to do which will have a positive effect. Arguing with those who have clearly demonstrated their attachment to a paradigm is a waste of time and energy.

Imagine a football game, and I am on the field trying to score some goals. Am I gonna stop and argue with one or several of the other teams fans? Or just keep playing and scoring? I think the latter pisses them off more.

See fans are fans not because their team is better than the other, they are fans because they hope their team is better than the other and they are attached to their hope and belief regardless of logical truths. As someone on the other team who sees how arguing with them online is a waste of time, I would rather do things that matter. I will not be convincing them to join by arguing and not acting but by succeeding through tenacity of action.

People who study this logically and rationally almost always come to the same conclusions. Those who for whatever reason refuse to do so, seem to then rely on mocking the logic and reason of those who have studied it as their primary defensive mechanism. They will even refer to a reasonable argument and civil presentation of beliefs as 'absolute gnashing of their teeth and foaming at the mouth', and feel ridicule of the person for holding a fundamental belief in equality is a mature and reasonable way of discussing.

People who now accept the FMOTL perspective once did not, and have demonstrated an ability to shift their thinking, abandon paradigms and see new facets of reality. Those who do not have only demonstrated an ability to cling to outmoded ways of thinking. The funny thing is the latter almost always feel proud of their accomplishment, while the former have to go through a period of shame when they realize their role and responsibility in the state of the world. But then they become empowered.

From that state, all your arguments really seem very immature and childish, and seen as a waste of time. It is like trying to explain calculus to someone who refuses to accept 2 + 2 = 4. In their mind refusing to sling insults is a sign that you have lost the argument, and reasonable logical arguments civilly presented is foaming at the mouth.

Have a fantastic day! I know I will!

Rob
Old 05-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
number_6
Banned

Quote:
I have things to do which will have a positive effect. Arguing with those who have clearly demonstrated their attachment to a paradigm is a waste of time and energy.
I think that I would disagree with your description of members of the randi forum, but if it is indeed correct I would question why, in that case, you even bothered to introduce yourself halfway through a debate with people you had already considered a waste of time and energy.

Last edited by number_6; 05-02-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
yozhik

randi forum??
You frequent the randi forum???

Oh ... that would explain a lot ... silly me - should have known.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #11
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
randi forum??

Last edited by number_6; 05-02-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
I think that I would disagree with your description of members of the randi forum, but if it is indeed correct I would question why, in that case, you even bothered to introduce yourself halfway through a debate with people you had already considered a waste of time and energy.
So much presumption number 6. Seems you do that a lot. I had not at that time considered them to be a waste of energy, I actually had hopes considering the name they chose. Once I realized however, I moved on.

Try to avoid so much presumption, it may do you some good.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #13
number_6
Banned

Quote:

Try to avoid so much presumption, it may do you some good.
I suppose it would be fair in this instance to accuse me of being presumptuous. I had automatically assumed that you would have read the entire thread in question before jumping in at Page 30. If you had, you would have recognised that Especially had already been shown to be of no substance and you would have been aware of the style of questioning.

Last edited by number_6; 05-02-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #14
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
randi forum??

Splutter, splutter....... good thing i just put my cup down or there would be tea all over my KB..... Damn that made me laugh...
Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
banjoreality

hi guys back to topic..... the freeman.ca site is still down.. any others been hacked?
banjoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #16
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
I wouldn't touch it with yours ...

- Emma Goldman
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
leviathanstaar

I love the freeman and rob menard, but I have to admit the just tell them you have no contract almost made me blow coffee out my nose lol
Old 05-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
I love the freeman and rob menard, but I have to admit the just tell them you have no contract almost made me blow coffee out my nose lol
Just because you have no concept of another paradigm does not preclude it's existence. Besides, instead of contract, lets say authority, because we are all born equal and no-one has authority over another unless given then all you would be doing would be declining to give authority to another...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
edelweiss pirate

Quote:

Sorry, no can do
Yes sir!

Wake up call for all you people who don't wanna pay off your credit cards...

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #20
number_6
Banned

number_6 said regarding the randi forum:
Quote:
yozhik replied:
Quote:
I wouldn't touch it with yours ...
I now see your dilemma. You were personally mentioned over there on 31st. Jan in the FOTL thread discussing the Icke's site:
Quote:
Yozhik is particularly imbecilic.

Last edited by number_6; 06-02-2010 at 08:25 PM.