Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
subl1minal
Inactive

Default Symbols/Occult stuff in your town..

Just thought I'd post these, it's been a new shopping campaign here in Basingstoke (U.K) the past year or so. You have this womans eye EVERYWHERE and it even pops up on the Info desk screens or the help screens every few minutes just to keep an eye on you. Now I'd like to think it's just representing a pretty womans eye, make up and the surprise at all the amazing things there are to buy/eat, but somehow, knowing what I know, I'm inclined to think it isn't

It says on the label 'Don't forget our shops close at 8pm' in other words 'Don't forget to CONSUME'

Not forgetting the wonderful star

So, has anyone noticed anything like this in their town?
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
thedefender

I live in NYC. Enough said.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Not forgetting the wonderful star

So, has anyone noticed anything like this in their town?
Forgive me, what's wrong with the star? It's not a pentagram? Or I guess, what instances is it 'ok' to use a star in advertising, since it really is just a shape, before the pentagram was adopted by many different groups to symbolize many different things?
erniesduck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #4
agruvchic

I am from St. Augustine, Florida. Our town is SO rich with history. It is the oldest, continually occupied European Settlement in the country. Our town's lighthouse has been featured on Ghost Hunters twice and there are currently two different ghost tours that run in the historic district because of the large amount of paranormal activity around many of the landmarks. It is said that the roots of our town run deep and last long and upon further consideration and investigation, I have discovered that those roots have a very Masonic origin.

An interesting point of note, is that the county in which St. Augustine is located, St. Johns, is the river which bares the same name. This river is the only other river besides the Nile that flows from south to north. That has always fascinated me.

A prominent figure in the history of St. Augustine is Henry Flagler. Flagler was an American tycoon, real estate promoter, railroad developer and Rockefeller partner in Standard Oil. He was a key figure in the development of the eastern coast of Florida along the Atlantic Ocean and was founder of what became the Florida East Coast Railway. He is known as the father of Miami, Florida and also founded Palm Beach, Florida.

After the failure of his salt business in Saginaw, Flagler returned to Bellevue and reentered the grain business as a commission merchant with The Harkness Grain Company. Through this business, Flagler became acquainted with John D. Rockefeller, who worked as a commission agent with Hewitt and Tuttle for the Harkness Grain Company. By the mid-1860s, Cleveland had become the center of the oil refining industry in America and Rockefeller left the grain business to start his own oil refinery. Rockefeller worked in association with chemist and inventor Samuel Andrews. In 1867, Rockefeller, needing capital for his new venture, approached Flagler. Flagler obtained $100,000 from family member Stephen V. Harkness on the condition that Flagler be made a partner. The Rockefeller, Andrews & Flagler partnership was formed with Flagler in control of Harkness' interest. [3] The partnership eventually grew into the Standard Oil Corporation. It was Flagler's idea to use the rebate system to strengthen the firm's position against competitors and the transporting enterprises alike. Though the refunds issued amounted to no more than fifteen cents on the dollar, they put Standard Oil in position to outcompete other oil refineries.[4] By 1872, it led the American oil refining industry, producing 10,000 barrels per day (1,600 m3/d). In 1877, Standard Oil moved its headquarters to New York City, and Flagler and his family moved there as well.

Although Flagler remained on the Board of Directors of Standard Oil, he gave up his day-to-day involvement in the corporation in order to pursue his interests in Florida. He returned to St. Augustine in 1885 and began construction on the 540-room Ponce de León Hotel. Realizing the need for a sound transportation system to support his hotel ventures, Flagler purchased short line railroads in what would later become known as the Florida East Coast Railway.

The Hotel Ponce de León, now part of Flagler College, opened on January 10, 1888 and was an instant success. This project sparked Flagler's interest in creating a new "American Riviera." Two years later, Flagler expanded his Florida holdings. He built a railroad bridge across the St. Johns River to gain access to the southern half of the state and purchased the Hotel Ormond, just north of Daytona. His personal dedication to the state of Florida was demonstrated when he began construction on his private residence, Kirkside, in St. Augustine.

Among the many curious landmarks in town is an obelisk with an interesting story behind it.
http://loring.atomicmartinis.com/beyond.htm

William Loring was nearly as restless in death as he had been in life. He was cremated and buried at Grace Episcopal Church in New York City on January 2, 1887. On March 18, Loring was reburied in St. Augustine....In 1920, Loring made his final journey as his ashes were moved to downtown St. Augustine. A marble obelisk marks his final resting place.

http://www.florida-scv.org/Camp1316/...ent%20Book.pdf

In 1964, the city became a national stage for demonstrations that brought Martin Luther King to town. On March 31, 1964, more than a hundred students from all-black Richard J. Murray High School marched to downtown and sat-in at the elegant dining room of the Ponce de Leon Hotel. They were met by police with dogs and cattle prods and arrested. It was the first mass sit-in of the civil rights movement in St. Augustine, and it was reported the next day in the New York Times. Additional incidents took place at other segregated locations, including the Monson Motor Lodge and the Ponce de Leon Motor Lodge, all of which contributed to passage of the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964.

As a commemoration of this event, (supposedly) the main street that leads into the historic district was named, Martin Luther King Street. (King Street)

This leads to another very famous landmark in St. Augustine called, The Bridge of Lions. (more king references) This bridge, when not under construction, greeted the driver with two lion statues that are almost identical to the ones mentioned in Rik Clays Redice interview.

The bridge is being worked on right now and a temporary bridge was put in. There is to be a grand reopening with all the pomp and circumstance that goes along with it. The highlight of that event will be the return of the two lion statues back to their location....and you guessed it...that is scheduled for 2012.

This bridge carries you to what we call, "the Island" which is Anastasia Island. Anastasia, though supposed named after the saint, also refers to Greek Goddess of resurrection. A quick drive around the bend and you arrive at Crescent Beach.

The Masonic roots of St. Augustine go back as far as the towns history. Home to the Grant's East Florida Lodge No. 143, St. Augustine, Florida, a gift from James Murray was the first reliable information that a Masonic Lodge had existed in Florida. The gift was made on June 27, 1776.
This lodge, according to the historical records was one of the first in the entire country. Here is a decent breakdown...http://www.glflamason.org/masonicedu...dgtrning7.html
and it's influence continues to this day...http://www.boyntonlodge236.com/theFl...sonsFM0304.pdf

It is said that St. Augustine himself was a freemason.
Saint Augustine, or Saint Austin, was sent with forty monks into England, about the end of the sixth century, to evangelize the country Leaning says that, according to a tradition, he placed himself at the head of the Corporations of Builders, and was recognized as their Grand Master. No such tradition, nor, indeed, even the name of Saint Augustine, is to be found in any of the 01s1 Constitutions which contain the Legend of the Craft.

This is just the tip of the iceberg as I am currently working on a bit more study of the strange and seemingly out of place architecture and monuments in the town. To say that it is like walking through a storyline from The Di Vinci Code is an understatement! Any further information would be awesome!
agruvchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #5
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniesduck123 View Post
Forgive me, what's wrong with the star? It's not a pentagram? Or I guess, what instances is it 'ok' to use a star in advertising, since it really is just a shape, before the pentagram was adopted by many different groups to symbolize many different things?

Manly P. Hall The Secret Teachings of All Ages

Quote:
THE PENTAGRAM

In symbolism, an inverted figure always signifies a perverted power. The average person does not even suspect the occult properties of emblematic pentacles. On this subject the great Paracelsus has written: "No doubt many will scoff at the seals, their characters and their uses, which are described in these books, because it seems incredible to them that metals and characters which are dead should have any power and effect. Yet no one has ever proved that the metals and also the characters as we know them are dead, for the salts, sulphur, and quintessences of metals are the highest preservatives of human life and are far superior to all other simples." (Translated from the original German.)

The black magician cannot use the symbols of white magic without bringing down upon himself the forces of white magic, which would be fatal to his schemes. He must therefore distort the hierograms so that they typify the occult fact that he himself is distorting the principles for which the symbols stand. Black magic is not a fundamental art; it is the misuse of an art. Therefore it has no symbols of its own. It merely takes the emblematic figures of white magic, and by inverting and reversing them signifies that it is left-handed.

A good instance of this practice is found in the pentagram, or five-pointed star, made of five connected lines. This figure is the time-honored symbol of the magical arts, and signifies the five properties of the Great Magical Agent, the five senses of man, the five elements of nature, the five extremities of the human body. By means of the pentagram within his own soul, man not only may master and govern all creatures inferior to himself, but may demand consideration at the hands of those superior to himself.

The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil. The star with two points upward is also called the "Goat of Mendes," because the inverted star is the same shape as a goat's head. When the upright star turns and the upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star.

An example of a Pentagram of varying lengths is "Home Plate" in baseball.

An example of a broken Pentagram of the "sign of the clooven hoof" in in Washington.

There is always this two-fold meaning in symbols. Here is another interesting quote by the same author.

Quote:
Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries; in fact it is the language not only of mysticism and philosophy but of all Nature, for every law and power active in universal procedure is manifested to the limited sense perceptions of man through the medium of symbol. Every form existing in the diversified sphere of being is symbolic of the divine activity by which it is produced. By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language. Rejecting man-conceived dialects as inadequate and unworthy to perpetuate divine ideas, the Mysteries thus chose symbolism as a far more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. In a single figure a symbol may both reveal and conceal, for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable. Hence, he who seeks to unveil the secret doctrine of antiquity must search for that doctrine not upon the open pages of books which might fall into the hands of the unworthy but in the place where it was originally concealed.
This is another example of exoterics and esoterics.

Last edited by thedefender; 04-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 AM   #6
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post

An example of a Pentagram of varying lengths is "Home Plate" in baseball.

The "home plate" in baseball is a pentagon. I have a hard time believing the home plate is a satanic symbol, my understanding is that the plate used to be a diamond shape but was changed to the wider pentagon-shape in the 1900's to be able to give umpires a better view of the base to be able to call balls and strikes, and also to give the pitchers a bigger target to throw at.

I understand the pentagram is associated with groups such as wiccans, Freemasons and Satanists. A star is different from a pentagram. I was wondering why there was a problem with a regular old star, which is clearly neither a pentagram or upside-down. In grade school my teacher used to give all the students star stickers when we did well in class. I don't believe she belonged to any of the aforementioned groups, I think it was just a star.

Last edited by erniesduck123; 04-02-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #7
armoured_amazon

Ferris wheel in an eye-shaped hole in Liverpool One shopping mall near Albert Dock.

Just up the road, St John's Beacon (nice little pyramid in the roof in the foreground, hmm?)

In between the two, the ice rink.

Quote:
I believe they are used as a form of occult symbolism by the Serpent Cult. I have explained many times that the Ferris wheel, to me anyway, is simply Benben / Sun symbolism that is simply on a par on an informative level with the biblical “let there be light” or even the creation of this world according to the ancient Egyptians by the Ogdoad. Erecting a Ferris wheel is the equivalent of planting an obelisk in a symbolic location on a sunny day in my opinion. The powers that be don’t want you to see it that way and obviously it’s difficult to point the trickery out because of closed mind mentality and ridicule

...I started to think that this is on a par with literally placing occult sun creation/ rebirth symbolism on top of this deeply geometric torch like monument. But there again a Ferris wheel is only a fairground ride isn’t it?

...The money for these sorts of things are appearing in lands that even didn’t have a pot to piss in just 30 years ago but now they have money to burn. The Serpent Cult has arranged for all this to happen...We need to at least open our minds to the possibility that we create our physical reality through 'accepting' the symbolism and geometry that is placed in our minds even though we cannot see it on a five sense level. This includes symbolism presented by Ferris wheels, symbols representing goats and locations that represent the culmination of all directions and benben stones.

http://www.oneballmedia.com/taxonomy/term/312

...the symbolism ALL Ferris wheels carry. The A frame (axis) of the wheel creates the Benben (Pyramid) shape and the wheel's large outer rim creates the sun disc symbolism.

...I go into more details about this in my book ‘The Stars Are Falling’. The ancients knew the pyramid shape as the ‘Benben’. The top part of an obelisk (pyramid shape) is known as the ‘Benben Stone’. Briefly, the Benben is symbolic of the marker point where the ancient Sun God RA landed on dry land after being guided there, in a solar boat, by Nun the God of the watery chaos. The pyramid shape represents the very first mound of Earth formed and ruled over by Ra. This Benben or pyramid shape is said to have rose out of the water.

...Symbolically a Ferris wheel on or near water, and one that can be shaped into a pyramid represents Ra rising out of the watery chaos.
http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/157
Well, whaddaya know, the Liverpool One ferris wheel is right by the River Mersey!

Cool sun!

Cool triangles and pyramid!

Above images: Liverpool Met Cathedral. Where do I even start?

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 04-02-2010 at 01:20 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #8
thedefender

Quote:
The "home plate" in baseball is a pentagon. I have a hard time believing the home plate is a satanic symbol, my understanding is that the plate used to be a diamond shape but was changed to the wider pentagon-shape in the 1900's to be able to give umpires a better view of the base to be able to call balls and strikes, and also to give the pitchers a bigger target to throw at.

I understand the pentagram is associated with groups such as wiccans, Freemasons and Satanists. A star is different from a pentagram. I was wondering why there was a problem with a regular old star, which is clearly neither a pentagram or upside-down. In grade school my teacher used to give all the students star stickers when we did well in class. I don't believe she belonged to any of the aforementioned groups, I think it was just a star.
I have been working on an essay describing the Masonic influences in baseball. I can post that in a new thread. As for now he is a visual to ponder at.

As for the Pentagram. Read my quotes again. Symbols can be manipulated and transformed. A symbol always has more than one meaning. Always! This idea is evident in a star because no matter what way the star appears it will always have the ability to be inverted. The powers of white magic and black magic allow this symbol and countless others to be used in a multitude of ways regardless if it is being used for positive or negative engergies.

As above, so below.

Or ying-yang.

Or you can't have one without the other.

Last edited by thedefender; 04-02-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #9
erniesduck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
Read my quotes again. Symbols can be manipulated and transformed. A symbol always has more than one meaning. Always! This idea is evident in a star because no matter what way the star appears it will always have the ability to be inverted. The powers of white magic and black magic allow this symbol and countless others to be used in a multitude of ways regardless if it is being used for positive or negative engergies.

As above, so below.

Or ying-yang.

Or you can't have one without the other.
Ok, I understand. Is the meaning behind the pentagram limited to the pentagram itself, or does it include the star. I have not found any conclusive evidence to implicate that a regular star is the same as or can substitute for a pentagram. If it can, when and where can a star be used without implying something negative? I, and I imagine many others have used a star in many different media, with no malicious intent.

Edit: Because of your edit. So in addition to normal uses for a star, when can a regular quadrilateral (i.e. baseball diamond) be used and not refer to Freemasonry?

Last edited by erniesduck123; 04-02-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #10
thedefender

Quote:
Ok, I understand. Is the meaning behind the pentagram limited to the pentagram itself, or does it include the star. I have not found any conclusive evidence to implicate that a regular star is the same as or can substitute for a pentagram. If it can, when and where can a star be used without implying something negative? I, and I imagine many others have used a star in many different media, with no malicious intent.
A star can be used as a Pentagram with no alterations to the symbol other than that symbol being moved. As indicated in this quote.

"When the upright star [your conventional star with one point up] turns and the upper point falls to the bottom [inverted/Pentagram]...."

If you start rotating the Star clockwise you will notie how the points of the star turn as well. But the star does not have to be fallen or inverted to get that shape.

For instance if you and I were standing infront of one another and on the table between us you draw a star on a sheet of paper infront of you. Well when you are drawing this star on a sheet of paper I am actually watching you draw a in verted star; that is because from my perspective (from the other side of the table) it looks as if you drew a Pentagram. That is because the two points that appear on the bottom from your perspective are actually on top from my point of view from the other side of the table. The symbol has not changed or altered at all.

You see how there is this play with such things?

This doesn't indicate that company's using stars in there logo's are Satanists....but you also have to remember that the symbol means two things. Like how I just indicated. It doesn't matter how you see. It matters sometimes how I see it.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:44 AM   #11
thedefender

Quote:
Edit: Because of your edit. So in addition to normal uses for a star, when can a regular quadrilateral (i.e. baseball diamond) be used and not refer to Freemasonry?
Is it really a diamond? Or a square on one of its points. It is all about perspective. If I sit on the first base line or third base line that "diamond" will look like a square to me.

BTW did you get my PM?

Last edited by thedefender; 04-02-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 AM   #12
subl1minal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post

Cool triangles and pyramid!

Above images: Liverpool Met Cathedral. Where do I even start?
Holy shizz, I know a few people from Liverpool and near enough everyone who was born there tends to be Catholic or at least brought up Catholic.

So now you've just posted that, it's only occured to me that the place must be swarming with stuff!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:13 AM   #13
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Holy shizz, I know a few people from Liverpool and near enough everyone who was born there tends to be Catholic or at least brought up Catholic.

So now you've just posted that, it's only occured to me that the place must be swarming with stuff!
Yeah, totally; we have two cathedrals in that road. My mum likes the Met (probably the Catholic thing - we used to be and most of my family are) but I never liked it. As I recall there's a twisted, gnarly Jesus inside which always creeped me out. And the altar's in the round...you can't tell how many aisles there are, but I think it's a hexagon. Check the solar disc above the altar. That place used to scare the crap out of me - it looks like Mordor.

I should go on a tourist run this week and take some pics of everything I can recall. A lot of masonic stuff in the other cathedral, particularly in the graveyard, hidden tunnels with seals, etc. On the whole, though, I always got a better vibe in the Anglican, plus it's in an older gothic style. I spent many a day skiving from uni in that graveyard. I lived across the road and with it being lower than streetlevel, caved out of sandstone, it was the only silent place in the city centre

Oooo, and then there's the Rodney Street crypt shaped like a pyramid, I'll have to find a pic of that.

Wow, just found an arial shot. Am I imagining it, or is the cathedral set in a pyramid shape made by the roads?

Oooo found someone's blog that mentions the graveyard etchings - "On some of the remaining headstones at one end of the cemetery, you will find Masonic symbols and an empty area that is guarded by a locked gate. Why?"

Between the cathedrals on Hope Street is Minerva Lodge

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 04-02-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
subl1minal
Inactive

Oh man this is amazing and yes that road is shaped like a pyramid, coincidence? I've got quite a few churches in my town and I'm gonna have to take a wander as soon as it gets warmer and see what I can find.

Speaking of the Occult and things, I'm going to be helping my Mum clean houses tommorrow and one of the houses, is a Masons houses and he's a pretty high one, I'm pretty sure he's a Master Mason (3rd Degree. same as Jay Z) but I'm not sure. Lucky me eh..
Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #15
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Oh man this is amazing and yes that road is shaped like a pyramid, coincidence? I've got quite a few churches in my town and I'm gonna have to take a wander as soon as it gets warmer and see what I can find.

Speaking of the Occult and things, I'm going to be helping my Mum clean houses tommorrow and one of the houses, is a Masons houses and he's a pretty high one, I'm pretty sure he's a Master Mason (3rd Degree. same as Jay Z) but I'm not sure. Lucky me eh..
Hehe, snoop! My mum was at the local synagogue with the kids recently (she works at a primary school) and one of the doors was open for cleaning. The kids were like "Miss, why's there a big king's chair in there?" and my mum said it was a lodge. In a synagogue. Who knew? Coincidentally, the retired head's sister recently died (they were both in the Order of the Eastern Star)

I'm going to look at some more arial pics of local landmarks. The cathedrals and masonic lodge are on a ley line but I don't know the full grid

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 04-02-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #16
subl1minal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Hehe, snoop! My mum was at the local synagogue with the kids recently (she works at a primary school) and one of the doors was open for cleaning. The kids were like "Miss, why's there a big king's chair in there?" and my mum said it was a lodge. In a synagogue. Who knew? Coincidentally, the retired head's sister recently died (they were both in the Order of the Eastern Star)

I'm going to look at some more arial pics of local landmarks. The cathedrals and masonic lodge are on a ley line but I don't know the full grid
Oh dear hahaha well when I helped my mum and her boss clean this guys house before. He had loads and loads of civil war stuff. Paintings, models etc. and obviously that's a big Mason thing. My Mum saw robes and things left out and a ring with a ram and a gate on it.

We tried our best to find them online but couldn't.. so that doesn't sound too good haha!

Another thing I noticed today in my town.

The Tudor rose I believe? but you'll notice the white bit in the centre is shaped like a pentagon.

I was also looking at the Stagecoach Bus logo and I couldn't help but see a Reptilians eye in it or like a ball falling into place of a hole or moon crescents (yes, I'm going MAD) but I seem to be questioning every logo I see now.

Last edited by subl1minal; 04-02-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #17
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Oh dear hahaha well when I helped my mum and her boss clean this guys house before. He had loads and loads of civil war stuff. Paintings, models etc. and obviously that's a big Mason thing. My Mum saw robes and things left out and a ring with a ram and a gate on it.

We tried our best to find them online but couldn't.. so that doesn't sound too good haha!

Another thing I noticed today in my town.

The Tudor rose I believe? but you'll notice the white bit in the centre is shaped like a pentagon.

I was also looking at the Stagecoach Bus logo and I couldn't help but see a Reptilians eye in it or like a ball falling into place of a hole or moon crescents (yes, I'm going MAD) but I seem to be questioning every logo I see now.

Haha, I do too, so maybe we're both crazy

Old 04-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #18
subl1minal
Inactive

Yay!

The reason I see a repty eye in the Stagecoach is there's another logo, the same one, but coloured in differently. So there's a thin white line going down the middle and it looks just like a reptile eye. Very clever
Old 04-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
dodeca

Don't mention the four colors:

dodeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #20
thedefender

This is a better example.