Join Date: Feb 2007
According to one analyst, "both our species' recent history and that of the crust of our planet, have been both gradual and catastrophic. However, the catastrophes are of first and most immediate concern, since they relate to periodic "superwaves" or volleys of cosmic rays from the Galactic Center itself. The Galactic Center is an incredibly superdense region only about as big as the sphere enclosing Jupiter's orbit: it is about 23,000 light-years away in the constellation of Sagittarius."
Others analyze the 13,000 and 26,000 year cycles of the Galactic Superwaves in the context of spiritual and prophetic texts. Under the Mayan Calendar, this TUN, or organic unit of Galactic time is scheduled to end and a new TUN is scheduled to begin on December 21, 2012.
Originally Posted by oiram
Nice people using my train question which I never got answered yet in the other thread.
Lets go crazy & a bit mad.......
26 000 light years = 2.45973739 × 10^20 meters
So...Lets say there is NO Galaxy anymore... Gone for good and.. ... It so happens 26000 years ago....................so
.................................................. .................Time is No more ....Space is ___blank
December 21, 2012 is all about periodic galactic core explosions ...
We will be bombarded with a "galactic core wave" that happened 26,000 years ago.
It will come with no warning or sign. This is all what the ...
Lets say ..26000 years ago g-core dissapiered and............................................... ........................its the last of those periods
.....and we are left without galaxy now
so..what that would mean - circular time-travel within the remnant? untill.. new galaxy centre is formd(earth?)
and...what would that mean for our bodies and souls and the Mind?
Four bodies (or levels of existence) of Avyakt Brahm are:
1. Great causal body: The Great causal body (or Mahaa Kaaran Shareer) consists of:
(i) Golok is a reflection of Nitya Golok of PD where Raas lila goes on.
(ii) Vaikunth is the lower portion of Golok. It consists of four islands: Sat lok, Vishnu lok, Svet dveep, and Pushkar dveep. All Avataars come from Vaikunth.
(iii) Mahaa maya devi, and Sumanglaa devi.
(iv) Avaran (veiling, covering) and Vikshep (agitating, obstructing) powers.
(v) Highly advanced souls such as Chaitanya, Kabir, Narsingh Mehta, Sukadev, Sanakaadik, Ballabhaachaarya, and even Lord Shiva and Mahaa-vishnu (or Naaraayan) reside here.
2. Causal body: The causal body (Kaaran Shareer) is the home of Seven Great Voids, seven colors, seven raags, echo of Anaahat sound, and five Devis of five powers (Vaastavi, anirvachani, tuchchaa, shiva-kalyaani, and unmuni) that are reflection of Mahaa maya. This is the abode of endless pleasures. One gets param nirvaan (permanent liberation) here.
3. Subtle body: The subtle body is also called Kaal Niranjan Purush (KNP) (or Akaal Purush, Kaal Purush, Mahaa kaal, Sadaa-shiv Adhiyajn). He has three svabhaavs:
1. Adhyaatm 2. Adhidaiv and 3. Adhibhoot. Each of the three svabhaavs has 24,000 shaktis. (See also Gita 8.01-04). Kaal-Maya, Durgaa, Kaali, and Ambaa are His expansions. Kaal niranjan gives Praan to and takes out Praan from Jeev. He transmits consciousness to all universes. He expands himself as pranav-brahm or Brahm-shiv for the purpose of creation. He also takes everything inside himself during maha-pralaya, the great dissolution.
4. Physical body: Physical body includes Par Pranav and Apar Pranav. Par Pranav consists of Gaayatri Devi who is in-charge of Jnaan and Vijnaan such as the Vedas and Smritis. Apar Pranav consists of Samashti Jyoti Svaroop (SJS), and Rodhini Shakti. Omkaar Purush (or Naad Shiv) is the expansion of SJS to transmit Chetanaa in the cosmos. The sound of Om is the vibrational sound energy of Omkaar Purussh. Apar Pranav has the seed of Maya that creates the Kshar Purush. Maya is the energy of KNP.
Before creation there was Akshar Brahm and His power, called Maya Devi, only. He wished to be many from one. From His mind, the Avyakt Paad, He created or expanded Himself into the entire creation.
A small fraction (or residue) of the vast illusory energy of Maya, for the purpose of creation, became the vast ocean of residual energy called "Moh-jal", the ocean of cosmic energy or Hiranya Garbh (HG). Innumerable BrahmaandaAkaasha (Cosmic spaces) were created from Moh-jal. Prakriti is an expansion or Ansh of Maya (Moh-jal) that does the work of creation in each and every BrahmaandaAkaasha. Moh-jal remained inactive for one Kalp or 311 trillion human years. Paraatmaa or Param Shiv Ansh of Brahm entered Moh-jal and activated it. After activation, countless Brahmaands or golden eggs were formed in BrahmaandaAkaasha. (Also see BP 2.05.34-35).
A supreme personality came out of the golden egg. He is called Adi Naaraayan, or Naaraayan because he remained in the ocean of cosmic energy. He is also called Hiranya-Garbh Purush (or Shambhu), because He entered HG. The wakeful state of Naaraayan is called Mahaa-vishnu. It should be noted that there is absolutely no difference between Shambhu, Hiranya Garbh Purush, Naaraayan, and Mahaa Vishnu. These are four different states of consciousness in Kshar lok. Kshar Purush is called by various other names such as: Brahmaand, Viraat Purush, Srishti, Jagat, Vishva, Sansaar, And, Adi Purush, Naaraayan, etc. The creation coming out of Adi Purush is also called Brahmaand.
3. KSHAR PURUSH
A description of four bodies (or levels of existence) of Mahaa-Vishnu (MV) or Kshar Purush is given below:
1. Great causal body: Mahaa Vishnu expanded
Himself into the following four Svaroops (or forms) to perform different functions of creation, maintenance, support, and destruction:
(i) Vaasudev Does the work of creation and maintenance by becoming Vishnu and Brahmaa.
(ii) Sankarshan or Garbhodak Shaayee Vishnu controls the lower planetary system or the seven Paataal Loks.
(iii) Aniruddh or Ishvar organizes, and controls the creation by entering into it. He is the witness, the guide, the supporter, and the enjoyer (Gita 13.22). He becomes Jeev to play and enjoy the sensual pleasures in the world of Maya.
(iv) Pradyuman Does the work of dissolution.
2. Causal body: This causal body is the home of Seven Voids, seven colors, seven raags, and five Devis of five powers (Vaastavi, anirvachani, tuchchaa, shiva-kalyaani, and unmuni). This is the abode of pleasures. Those who believe in formless Brahm, get temporary Mukti or Nirvaan here.
3. Subtle body: This is the mind of Naaraayan. This is also called Mahat-ttva, Mahat Brahm, or cosmic mind, that is a part of Prakriti. A reflection of Niranjan dev, and Niraakaar dev is also here. It is the abode of powers (such as Jnaan shakti, vidyaa shakti, sumanaa shakti, Adhibhoot, Adhidaiv, and Adhyaatm). The physical world is created from this subtle body.
4. Physical body: It consists of the following:
(i) The Upper Planetary System: It includes seven loks, including Sat Lok, the residence of Brahmaa, Vishnu, and Shiv. One of the loks, called Bhu lok or Mrityu lok, has seven islands, seven oceans, and seven heavens. Our earth is a part of one of the islands called Jamboo island in Mrityu-Lok.
(ii) The Lower Planetary System: The lower planetary system is also called seven Paataal Loks. There are many hells here also. Garbhodak Vishnu controls the lower planetary system.
(iii) Twenty-four Transformations of Prakriti (See also Gita 7.04, 13.05).
Lord Krishn said: Those who truly understand Purush and Prakriti with its Gunas are not born again regardless of their mode of life. (Gita 13.23) Prakriti means a special (pra) creation (kriti) of Maya devi for the sole purpose of material creation. Prakriti also means that which creates. It has three Gunas, and Jnaan (Knowledge) Shakti, Kriyaa (action) Shakti and Tattv Shakti or material energy. The combination of three Gunas of Prakriti is called Mahat Tattv, Mahat Brahm, or Cosmic mind. Mahat Tattv is called cosmic mind, because it creates. The Cosmic mind, when acted upon by Niraakaar dev, produces Ahamkaar tattv. If Prakriti is the milk, Niraakaar is the process that produces Ghee of Ahamkaar from the cream of Mahat.
Maya --> Moh-jal --> Prakriti --> Mahat --> AHAM KAAR---> Physical Bodies
Cow Milk Cream Ghee different foods
Ahamkaar is of three types as follows:
1. Taamasik Ahamkaar produces five subtle elements (or Tanmaatraas) that give rise to five gross elements and corresponding five sense objects (earth-smell, water-taste, fire-sight, air-touch, and ether-hearing).
2. Raajasik Ahamkaar produces five Jnaanendriya, sensors or sense organs (nose, tongue, eye, skin, and ear) that correspond to above mentioned five elements and sense objects in (1). It also produces five Karmendriya or....
karma///say/ended with '"galactic core wave" that happened 26,000yearsago'
so..me says dont go back in time to re-creat it ..we are tired of it
Last edited by edit; 01-11-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Reason: thanks ..no