Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2014, 11:30 AM   #16801
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Diane Keaton has secrets so deep they can never be told for fear of her life.
She was in a relationship with one of America's most dangerous paedophiles, the equivalent of Jimmy Savile. We will never know the extent of his crimes. I bet she always had to dodge the elephant in the room.
Can you reveal his identity? I looked it up but can't find anything about her ever having been married before though relationships have been mentioned. As for marriage I found this:
In July 2001, Keaton revealed her thoughts on being older and unmarried, "I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage."[92] Keaton has two adopted children, daughter Dexter (adopted 1996) and son Duke (2001). Her father's death made mortality more prevalent and she decided to become a mother at age 50.[40] She later said of having children, "Motherhood has completely changed me. It's just about the most completely humbling experience that I've ever had."[93]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Keaton

It's looking like she has never been married.

Edit - I stand corrected (it's late and I'm very tired if that's any excuse) but I thought you said she was married to a person like that until I reread after I'd posted. Totally different

So, maybe you're referring to Warren Beatty.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 12-09-2014 at 11:44 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #16802
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post
Diane Keaton Ellen Interview:Drinks Wine, Acts Weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAK4Ww8v6k

Diane Keaton Drunk on 'Colbert Report'? Actress Calls Stephen Colbert 'Sexual Pervert' in Awkward Interview [VIDEO]

Was Diane Keaton drunk during her appearance on the Colbert Report?

Diane Keaton turned heads on the Colbert Report Monday night, all thanks to an awkward interview with Stephen Colbert, which included the actress calling the TV host a sexual pervert.

http://www.ibtimes.com/diane-keaton-...ward-interview
Yiiiiikes....

Makes sense what twilight said.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 03:33 AM   #16803
mistyblue

Default Does this suprise anyone?

Nicole Kidmanís Father Dies Amid Pedophile, Child Murder ring allegations

"Dr. Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidmanís sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death."

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities...o-2469854.html

Misty

Last edited by mistyblue; 16-09-2014 at 06:20 PM.
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 03:52 AM   #16804
mistyblue

How fast they go from this..

http://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/su...mpaign=partner

To this! 22 years old
Great role model for young girls!!

Check out the rash like stuff on her chest (better pic in the link)- she claims it's "pink glitter". Do ya think?

Misty

Last edited by mistyblue; 16-09-2014 at 06:21 PM.
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #16805
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Can you reveal his identity? I looked it up but can't find anything about her ever having been married before though relationships have been mentioned. As for marriage I found this:
In July 2001, Keaton revealed her thoughts on being older and unmarried, "I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage."[92] Keaton has two adopted children, daughter Dexter (adopted 1996) and son Duke (2001). Her father's death made mortality more prevalent and she decided to become a mother at age 50.[40] She later said of having children, "Motherhood has completely changed me. It's just about the most completely humbling experience that I've ever had."[93]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Keaton

It's looking like she has never been married.

Edit - I stand corrected (it's late and I'm very tired if that's any excuse) but I thought you said she was married to a person like that until I reread after I'd posted. Totally different

So, maybe you're referring to Warren Beatty.

Or maybe Woody Allen? Just a thought, no accusation intended, as I said 'maybe'.

Beatty is an interesting observation, maybe it would explain why he got SO MUCH success in Hollywood and NEVER married until much later on in his life. The old 'womaniser' label he has had has been a fine cover, maybe?

Sorry if this gets pounced upon by the Mods, but it is something that has passed through my mind on more than one occasion.

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #16806
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yiiiiikes....

Makes sense what twilight said.
Check out point 8.35 on the Ellen vid, as the piccie of Becks is flashed up, along with a flash of her hand doing the devil horns!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAK4Ww8v6k

Re. Ellen, I am sure there is MUCH MORE to her true purpose in the industry, and I would bet it ain't good!

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote