Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2014, 11:30 AM   #16801
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Diane Keaton has secrets so deep they can never be told for fear of her life.
She was in a relationship with one of America's most dangerous paedophiles, the equivalent of Jimmy Savile. We will never know the extent of his crimes. I bet she always had to dodge the elephant in the room.
Can you reveal his identity? I looked it up but can't find anything about her ever having been married before though relationships have been mentioned. As for marriage I found this:
In July 2001, Keaton revealed her thoughts on being older and unmarried, "I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage."[92] Keaton has two adopted children, daughter Dexter (adopted 1996) and son Duke (2001). Her father's death made mortality more prevalent and she decided to become a mother at age 50.[40] She later said of having children, "Motherhood has completely changed me. It's just about the most completely humbling experience that I've ever had."[93]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Keaton

It's looking like she has never been married.

Edit - I stand corrected (it's late and I'm very tired if that's any excuse) but I thought you said she was married to a person like that until I reread after I'd posted. Totally different

So, maybe you're referring to Warren Beatty.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 12-09-2014 at 11:44 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #16802
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post
Diane Keaton Ellen Interview:Drinks Wine, Acts Weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAK4Ww8v6k

Diane Keaton Drunk on 'Colbert Report'? Actress Calls Stephen Colbert 'Sexual Pervert' in Awkward Interview [VIDEO]

Was Diane Keaton drunk during her appearance on the Colbert Report?

Diane Keaton turned heads on the Colbert Report Monday night, all thanks to an awkward interview with Stephen Colbert, which included the actress calling the TV host a sexual pervert.

http://www.ibtimes.com/diane-keaton-...ward-interview
Yiiiiikes....

Makes sense what twilight said.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 03:33 AM   #16803
mistyblue

Default Does this suprise anyone?

Nicole Kidman’s Father Dies Amid Pedophile, Child Murder ring allegations

"Dr. Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman’s sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death."

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities...o-2469854.html

Misty

Last edited by mistyblue; 16-09-2014 at 06:20 PM.
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 03:52 AM   #16804
mistyblue

How fast they go from this..

http://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/su...mpaign=partner

To this! 22 years old
Great role model for young girls!!

Check out the rash like stuff on her chest (better pic in the link)- she claims it's "pink glitter". Do ya think?

Misty

Last edited by mistyblue; 16-09-2014 at 06:21 PM.
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #16805
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Can you reveal his identity? I looked it up but can't find anything about her ever having been married before though relationships have been mentioned. As for marriage I found this:
In July 2001, Keaton revealed her thoughts on being older and unmarried, "I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage."[92] Keaton has two adopted children, daughter Dexter (adopted 1996) and son Duke (2001). Her father's death made mortality more prevalent and she decided to become a mother at age 50.[40] She later said of having children, "Motherhood has completely changed me. It's just about the most completely humbling experience that I've ever had."[93]

Edit - I stand corrected (it's late and I'm very tired if that's any excuse) but I thought you said she was married to a person like that until I reread after I'd posted. Totally different

Or maybe Woody Allen? Just a thought, no accusation intended, as I said 'maybe'.

Beatty is an interesting observation, maybe it would explain why he got SO MUCH success in Hollywood and NEVER married until much later on in his life. The old 'womaniser' label he has had has been a fine cover, maybe?

Sorry if this gets pounced upon by the Mods, but it is something that has passed through my mind on more than one occasion.

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #16806
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yiiiiikes....

Makes sense what twilight said.
Check out point 8.35 on the Ellen vid, as the piccie of Becks is flashed up, along with a flash of her hand doing the devil horns!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAK4Ww8v6k

Re. Ellen, I am sure there is MUCH MORE to her true purpose in the industry, and I would bet it ain't good!

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:13 PM   #16807
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post

Woody Allen. He was married to American actress, Mia Farrow best known for her portrayal as Rosemary in 'Rosemary's Baby' a cult horror flick about a woman impregnated by the devil. Woody divorced Mia and married his adopted daughter.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #16808
tijana

anyone explain me what does this term mean? is britney spears one of them, too?
tijana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #16809
zulqadr

'7th Heaven' Dad Confesses On Tape To Child Molestation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1a7DM6GXs

Family of 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins fear he's on the brink of suicide over pedophile claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...glue-held.html
zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #16810
zulqadr

Jane Fonda reveals her bipolar mother had 9 abortions before she was born

In a speech at a fundraising event for a rape victims' charity, the 76-year-old Hollywood icon told the audience that her tragic mother Frances was sexually abused from the age of eight, an experience that Jane believes led to her promiscuous and self-destructive behavior.

'The minute that I read that, everything fell into place,' she said. 'I knew [the reason for] the promiscuity, the endless plastic surgery, the guilt, the inability to love or be intimate, and I was able to forgive her and forgive myself.'

Discovering that her husband was cheating on her with other women, Frances went to desperate lengths to regain his attention. She would walk around naked in front of him and even crawl on her hands and knees to him, begging him to talk to her. It didn't work.

In 1950, on her 42nd birthday Frances committed suicide by slicing her throat with a razor during a stay at Craig House, a sanitarium in Beacon, New York. Jane was 12.

Last edited by zulqadr; 10-10-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #16811
zulqadr

On the run! Amanda Bynes flees airport after trying to buy a ticket out of New York and accusing father of sexually abusing her (and then denies it)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-tweets.html

'The microchip made me say it!' Troubled Amanda Bynes takes back claims her father 'verbally, physically and sexually abused' her but reveals depths of mental illness

Actress said father Rick 'fondled himself' in front of her as a child

Claims called her 'ugly' then asked her for sex

The star the backtracked saying a microchip in her brain made her do it

Mother Lynn has hit back saying the 'accusations are absolutely horrible and could not be further from the truth'

The Bynes have been left 'heartbroken' as Rick is 'the best father and husband a family could ask for'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-tweets.html

Last edited by zulqadr; 10-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #16812
macchoi

Renee Zellweger is unrecognizable as she steps out in L.A.

Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger appeared on a red carpet with her new boyfriend on Monday night. But it wasn’t her rare public appearance that set tongues wagging. Instead fans were wondering: “What happened to her face?”

The 45-year-old ‘Bridget Jones’ star was nearly unrecognizable as she posed for photos alongside her boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II at the Elle 21st Women in Hollywood Awards.
While many Hollywood stars often emerge looking younger thanks to facelifts, Botox or fillers, Zellweger looked like a completely different person. Some surmised her look had a passing resemblance to Cameron Diaz while others said she looked more like Robin Wright Penn than the actress that fans grew to love for packing on the pounds to portray Helen Fielding’s iconic Bridget Jones character.

Writer Viv Groskop tweeted: “This is not Botox or even surgery it's a MISSING PERSON ENQUIRY.”

Last edited by macchoi; 22-10-2014 at 02:45 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #16813
twilight_sparkle

Related?

http://www.reverbnation.com/thehuntsaboteurs

Like us on Facebook ! :-)

https://m.facebook.com/TheHuntSaboteurs
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2014, 04:19 AM   #16814
kiwi_

Radcliffe and Wood often get mistaken for each other, according to them. Not sure what the McGuire picture is doing in there.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 04:53 AM   #16815
llanfairpwll

She's had more than just an eyelift because she is also now missing her Epicanthic folds on her eyes. I don't think it is the same person. Forehead seems longer now too.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #16816
llanfairpwll

[QUOTE=zulqadr;1062269690]'7th Heaven' Dad Confesses On Tape To Child Molestation

Family of 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins fear he's on the brink of suicide over pedophile claims

[QUOTE]

I wonder if any of the kids on the show were abused. With all the talk of children in Hollywood also having a casting couch (such as what Corey Feldman hints at) it makes me sick.

One other thing about this TV show. They have a set of twins on there. Throughout this stepford thread some posters have theorized that a twin becomes the replacement when someone is stepforded.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 08:11 AM   #16817
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Related?

whoah
Now Elvis Has been Showing us since August 16 ,1977 That he did not die. He has released music to fans using the names like Jimmy Ellis Orion , Doug Church , Jim The King Brown , Jon Burrows, Jon Cotner, and Ron Jesse to name just a few . Is Elvis Alive You Decide ? The Truth Is Out There and He is Looking Awesome. Do You want Elvis Back ? Then Just Believe!!!!
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #16818
guivre

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
Renee Zellweger is unrecognizable as she steps out in L.A.

Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger appeared on a red carpet with her new boyfriend on Monday night. But it wasn’t her rare public appearance that set tongues wagging. Instead fans were wondering: “What happened to her face?”

Writer Viv Groskop tweeted: “This is not Botox or even surgery it's a MISSING PERSON ENQUIRY.”

What was weird about the reporting of this was that within 8 hours we were all scolded for noticing, saying that we were sexist, because apparently, Renee Zellweger was being objectified.

In an age when women of a certain class and wealth are instructed to have their first breast lift at 30 and their first face lift at 40 we are not allowed to talk about plastic surgery? Horrifying that SHAMING is being used as CENSORSHIP.

In an internet age when Ms. Zellweger has millions of photos from her career (and movies) available to all in SECONDS, this is how they make discussion VANISH. Just typing her name and a year, repeating by year, we have a full palette of poses and gradient wrinkles to compare step by step. Then overnight she is drastically different. There is something terribly strange going on with her (or in absence of her.)

Everyone should be outraged. I couldn't care less about Renee Zellweger if she and her surgeon have gone a little overboard, but this attempt to shut down debate is wrong and everyone should take note of the tactics employed. Asking questions is not TROLLING.

Last edited by guivre; 23-10-2014 at 09:25 AM.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote