Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #1781
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake canuck View Post
How could anyone know where the energy came from? That is like asking the Japanese people the day after Hiroshima what kind of weapon flattened the city and melted people's skin. (Hint, they had no idea) Not knowing does not imply anything other than we don't know.
Yet JW says she knows what did the towers in, or is trying to persuade folks that direction, she is a snake oil saleswomen, making a packet out of a theory, not facts.

Last edited by super glue; 07-10-2013 at 06:30 PM.
super glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #1782
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljokesaside View Post
Hiroshima was fire bombed, just as toyko was before it.
it was constructed mostly of wooden buildings and for that reason it (and Nagasaki) were chosen as suitable targets for the nuclear bomb con.
Absolutely correct, wooden buildings, as in the same instance as the Great Fire of London, if we do some digging into the GFL we will find blue print models of damage throughout.

All such ancient and modern ancient fires spell the same.

Also remember the Japanese were still living in the latter stages of their wooden age.
Old 24-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #1783
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljokesaside View Post
hello Andrew. how come judy's camp remains so tight-lipped regarding the many, many
suspected faked images that 9/11 produced.
you were a fan of septemberclues at one stage. what happened?

what do you have to say regarding the hollow towers theory and
also can you comment on the idea that very few if any really died on 9/11, with most 'victims' being nothing more than computer generated non-entities.
thanks.
Oh dear - another anonymous poster - who could very well be an actor himself - what evidence do we have that you are a real person? Clearly, you have not been thorough enough in your research.

You want to talk about "camps" - there in lies another difference between us - I want to talk about evidence. Here is some for you - whoever you are...

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=349&Itemid=60

What a waste of time.
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #1784
super glue

Haha, some stand to loose money if they cannot persuade the public to buy their story, others find and tell the truth regardless.

Wood refuses to acknowledge the melted engine theory she has put forward, I know the truth on this one, got the T shirt etc.

Come on Judy, spill the beans
Old 25-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #1785
awake canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Yet JW says she knows what did the towers in, or is trying to persuade folks that direction, she is a snake oil saleswomen, making a packet out of a theory, not facts.
I suggest you read her book, it is quite well written with lots of thought provoking content. Why are you attacking her and not her content if you have a problem with it?

she did an excellent job of using special terms to describe phenomena so as not to draw people down incorrect pathways. (toasted cars, cheetos, avoiding the word 'collapse' etc)

calling it a DEW= energy, that is directed, and used as a weapon and suggesting effects that seem similar to the re-occurring evidence ie Hutchison effect is fine with me. I am quite able to view an argument, examine the evidence and come to my own conclusions. Therefore I think very highly of Dr. Woods work because in my opinion that is all she does. If I choose to buy her book and pay for it that is my decision. No one made me buy her book.

Lastly be a man/woman and debate the evidence, personal attacks make you look childish...
awake canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #1786
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake canuck View Post
I suggest you read her book, it is quite well written with lots of thought provoking content. Why are you attacking her and not her content if you have a problem with it?

she did an excellent job of using special terms to describe phenomena so as not to draw people down incorrect pathways. (toasted cars, cheetos, avoiding the word 'collapse' etc)

calling it a DEW= energy, that is directed, and used as a weapon and suggesting effects that seem similar to the re-occurring evidence ie Hutchison effect is fine with me. I am quite able to view an argument, examine the evidence and come to my own conclusions. Therefore I think very highly of Dr. Woods work because in my opinion that is all she does. If I choose to buy her book and pay for it that is my decision. No one made me buy her book.

Lastly be a man/woman and debate the evidence, personal attacks make you look childish...
Childish Hmm Ok.

I am an engineer in many different fields, I know what I see, and it's hear- say at best, suggestions do not bring about the facts, do not produce real science, this Wood has not done in any shape or form.

Look at the evidence, what evidence, the truth will never come to light until the people in charge are themselves investigated, only then can the science and the truth be revealed.

Melting columns on a video is not evidence, the melted car engines has been explained from a trained observer like myself, of which I have seen many such facts as an RAC engineer/recovery tech, I could accurately reproduce the same scenario if asked to, could you?
Old 17-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #1787
pure_sweetness

I think the main concern is the repercussions 9/11 has had around the world since, apologies but it happened, finding out how it happened is not going to solve the everyday challenges that 9/11 has created. oh opps the bankers have created for the ordinary person.

(just think about it, new laws, fake terrorists, fake wars, mass manipulation and control) but to name a few.

It was done and its had the desired effect.

Last edited by pure_sweetness; 17-11-2013 at 10:06 PM.
pure_sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #1788
pure_sweetness

So what are they going to do now?? blow up what? stage what next?

that's my question and concern.. not 'what did it'
Old 18-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #1789
ellis_deatrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_sweetness View Post
So what are they going to do now?? blow up what? stage what next?

that's my question and concern.. not 'what did it'
I partially agree, but you need to know specifically who "they" are, their Modus Operandi, and establish a motive before you can answer those questions.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
…//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #1790
super glue

Where did towers go, basically to the scrap yard in India, the rubble into the basement and all around the city inches deep in some places.

The sheer weight of those buildings created their own crushing mechanism, thus no need for manual crushers later.

KISS, and don't be fooled.

Or oil snakes people will make a fortune out of any belief that cannot be proven, as in bible sales. No matter how well it was written

Cillit, bang and the buildings/dirt is gone, with good insurance.

A clue here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ozAG8t8_4M4

Last edited by super glue; 18-11-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 18-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #1791
pure_sweetness

The only benefit we stand to gain from knowing what did it is knowing what technology/weapons they are going to use on us in future... my point hear is that its all well and good the 'distraction' of finding out what it was that took down the towers but the issue in my opinion is whats happened since to the world and what they are likely to do next (against the people) or cockroaches as were politely known as.

I agree people need to make a living but there comes a time when such information should be freely available to the people (truth) - no cost
Old 18-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #1792
pure_sweetness

I agree the benefit of their research and evidence will show us what were up against.. but this happened in 2001 remember its taken time for people to slowly wake up since and many still believe it was terrorists, so between then and now god only knows what capabilities they have tucked away, and how they intend to use them..

Im concerned regarding these fema camps personally.
Old 20-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #1793
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_sweetness View Post
The only benefit we stand to gain from knowing what did it is knowing what technology/weapons they are going to use on us in future... my point hear is that its all well and good the 'distraction' of finding out what it was that took down the towers but the issue in my opinion is whats happened since to the world and what they are likely to do next (against the people) or cockroaches as were politely known as.

I agree people need to make a living but there comes a time when such information should be freely available to the people (truth) - no cost
I agree, if there is any information that could benefit the whole then it should be free, Wood should be making it available on-line for donations only to keep her going, not doing so is no different to the patents office monopolising upon others labour.

The great video called Human farming basically spells it out, the current cycle is reaching its climax and nobody really cares, so its open season on the whole, books and all.
Old 22-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #1794
profiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
I partially agree, but you need to know specifically who "they" are, their Modus Operandi, and establish a motive before you can answer those questions.
They are everyone. Everyone who has the means today and a reason can engage. The government will do nothing against it. It can't as it has its hands down the sewer. Look at the Nuke Hoax for example. Pakistan figured it out and next day becomes another proud nuclear powerhouse.
profiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 06:33 PM   #1795
andrewjohnson

Quote:
Melting columns on a video is not evidence, the melted car engines has been explained from a trained observer like myself, of which I have seen many such facts as an RAC engineer/recovery tech, I could accurately reproduce the same scenario if asked to, could you?
Yes - an example of "debunking your own propaganda" - i.e. where did Dr Judy Wood describing "melting columns"? Let's see some video - proved to have been done by you - reproducing whatever it is you're talking about. Actually, that's impossible - because, as is almost always the case, we don't know who you are! Now, there's a surprise! (Not)

Of course, it's again just more anonymous meaningless forum noise. Hardly surprising that someone using a ridiculous handle of "superglue" should be 'stuck' in a world of lies and deceit.
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #1796
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjohnson View Post
Yes - an example of "debunking your own propaganda" - i.e. where did Dr Judy Wood describing "melting columns"? Let's see some video - proved to have been done by you - reproducing whatever it is you're talking about. Actually, that's impossible - because, as is almost always the case, we don't know who you are! Now, there's a surprise! (Not)

Of course, it's again just more anonymous meaningless forum noise. Hardly surprising that someone using a ridiculous handle of "superglue" should be 'stuck' in a world of lies and deceit.
You may not know who I am but many other users here do, ones who I have trained and spoken to personally, again nice try and big fail at attempting to rile me, won't work boyo.

My pass time is making real things unless you had not noticed in my threads else where, I am not making money from this venture or asking for donations, unlike Wood who is purely guessing at best.

Using film footage from the internet is the least safest of all with Photoshop around

I like my user name, get over it, its just a name

I like watching your shows, but where is your scientific proof mate, can you do what you do without others money?
Old 15-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #1797
super glue

Default Good morning Mr Johnson

Last nights debate or attack got me thinking of what I think happened that day on 911.

To see things my way we need to forget most of what we think happened and start with a fairly clean slate.

It goes something like this.

After listening to most of the guessing on the issue, I have come up with these observations without reading any information from other sources.

I personally think it was a candle in the wind model, IE burning the building from both ends, in that it was destroyed using conventional explosives from the top and bottom. The janitor of the buildings has already pointed out the lower destructive model.

The few additions I would add are.

For the picture to emerge we have to got back to the first attack in 93, this is when I think the main charges/works were fitted, well in advance of the future take down, see the company/s involved in the clean up and who they are and link them with the people running things on the fatal day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_WTC_Bombing

Notice the main columns still intact but how big the void, here was the first physics testing model of how much would be needed to clear the footprint to take much of the debris later.

For the people who survived in the foot well of the stairway, is a akin to a soldier at the battle of the Somme who went right through the battle without one of the millions of bullets hitting him, situation of circumstance model and applicable for these survivors, nothing new or unacceptable about that at all.

This was not a conventional take down like many huge structures we have seen recently, this on had a huge sub level void in which the debris could collect, the damage to the minimal damage to the bath tub is also not extraordinary in that the water it was holding back is not compressible, anyone who knows engines like myself can give you an explanation here...If you have ever seen the results of an engine which has swallowed water by mistake, running through a flood for instance will know, that water cannot be compressed, yet the mechanics within the engine can easily survive the huge explosions from the internal combustion process of fuel and air in the same cylinder, here is one clue to the buildings destruction which I will come back to later.

The mushroom cloud that was evident to bystanders would be the ideal cover for further devices that would hardly if at all heard or seen with the plethora of debris masking things, this is when I think the minimal charges were fired to enable the huge chunk of thousands of tons of steel to jump start the downwards motion, minimal columns needed to be removed to create the gravitational compression, from the upper chunk which was not being destroyed in the first few seconds.

The pictures of squibs coming out of the lower windows I think was due to the buildings very make up, IE no opening windows or basically hermetically sealed where windows were intact, like a crisp packet held in your hand full of air and popping it with the other hand.

I have already explained the toasted car engine theory due to my first hand experience as an RAC tech in my younger days, the model offered up is not extraordinary in any shape of form where combustibles and aluminium/magnesium engine blocks and a sealed environment like most modern engine bays are concerned.

If there is any more questions please ask me, and last but not least, any good engineer who is worth their salt, will know of the engineering software called Catia/Solidworks, NASA used this to design the space shuttle, and their superb in house stress management sector called COSMOS, punch in the buildings structural make up, and see what kinds of answers are to be gained, one would be very surprised indeed of how simple a task it is to remove these buildings from view.

I like the KISS model, which was most likely used on this day, mankind is born ignorant but not stupid, I am one of a plethora of engineers and not the latter.

So I challenge Dr Woods synopsis using science not guess work.

Where did the buildings go is a very powerful subliminal technique, if asked often enough to those who don't know anything about engineering.

Over to you Mr Johnson
Old 28-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #1798
banquos ghost

Quote:
Two points:
1) Have you actually read the book and researched the source material?
2) Up until the point you admitted the above comment, I thought you were a real engineer - sorry, my mistake.
Old 29-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #1799
whale

what do September Clues say did demolish the towers?

as to Judy Wood what do they say caused the cars to melt? Or are these fake photos too?
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #1800
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
what do September Clues say did demolish the towers?

as to Judy Wood what do they say caused the cars to melt? Or are these fake photos too?
The main point Judy is making, and this is always confused by many people, is not HOW the towers were brought down (she only theories about this as it is probably hi-tech hidden science) but she says even the thermite theories can't be correct never mind the goverment explanation.

Judy presents enormous amounts of 'observasional' evidence showing that the towers 'appear' to turn to dust. There is A LOT of evidence to support this.
“Our minds have been poisoned and our accepted beliefs are unnatural and artificial.” - Bryant McGill
Use your own discernment to decide what is true for you.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote