Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #21
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcroft View Post
Any idea what may be present in the 6th density experience, or even dimensions higher than this?

I want to repost this video : http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

This video explains the possibility of 10 dimensions.
Ive never heard of a good reason why there wouldnt/shouldnt be an infintely large number of densities, and dimensions. Capping it at a finite and probably arbitrary number is to get initiates of the new age more comfortable with its concepts. The infinitely large is not possible to comprehend, yet the infinitely small (an infinity that is bounded between two points, such the infinity of fractional numbers between 1 and 2, or in this case I guess, 1 and 10) is somewhat more friendly to the finite mind.

Quite frankly, an upper bounds in terms of dimensions/densities is just made up. There is a lower bound, which is zero, but there can never be an upper bound, as assuming there is an upper limit assumes that the infinitely large has a totallity, when infact, totallity does not exist within the infinitely large (though it does exist within the infinitely small)

Quote:
Could it be once a higher sense ascends from the 5th density to the 6th, that it is a whole new advanced set of spiritual experiences set forth to advance beyond even this level of achieved awareness.
That would make sense. Though I highly doubt anyone really knows what a higher dimension/density is really like. I believe most, if not all, or the channeled material describing such to be BS. I dont doubt that the information was infact channeled, but I do not believe the information has any validity.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #22
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
The tenth dimension could be described as infinity consciousness. An infinite consciousness that has experienced every infinite possibility, pertaining to situations/experiences.
Im going to post more on this subject tommorow, Im to tired right now. But Ill just say, that if this place was ever reached, it would represent finite concepts, not infinite ones.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
eshtar

I did read something about the Feline race being 6D before some chose to incarnate here and be as some of the modern big and small cats today. They say most took the form of todays Lions. (not too sure on that though what of Bast and the others?...) So they then made the choice of overseeing humans and other beings that have not yet beat the Polarity game thing.. but what I don't agree with is how the NC site claims Felines geneticly altered humans but then it says Reptilians altered humans then Carians.. whitch one is it already?
eshtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #24
michael christopher

Quote:
This is mis/dis information.

SIRIANS ARE NOT 6d

This is absolutely not true.
Aside from the Matrix materials and hear-say from people who believe in the Matrix materials, do you have any evidence to support the idea that I am spreading mis/disinformation? Have you ever spoken to any alien outside of a meditation/dream state? You seem to go around authoritatively declaring that others are wrong (frequently) on the basis that Valdamar Valerian's Matrix material presents the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It seems a reasonable declaration to me would be "I think you are spreading mis/disinformation" or "that sounds like it could be mis/disinformation" but it's a little offensive to see you so easily proclaim that I'm spreading falsities when I think if you knew the truth, you wouldn't be wasting your time on the David Icke forum telling people to read the Matrix all the time. It's not as though my hypothesis is anymore bizarre than your premise (which you read in a metaphysical book written by a human being, created from the collection of data from... other human beings). Is all of your knowledge based on corresponding data you pull from Matrix materials? I mean... who made you the authority?

I don't believe that the Matrix series should be taken as divine scripture because it's not, it was written by a human being. Also, to say that all Sirians are 3D or 4D is not accurate, at least not in concordance with your accepted Matrix theory, as all dimensions exist everywhere at all times (at least that's the only idea that makes any sense without having to redefine what a dimension is). If there is a 6D, then there are probably 6D "humans" although they cease being humans after a certain degree. Although races may move up or down the dimensional ladder as a collective, in a universe where there is no time, you are both the beginning and the end simultaneously. That means our higher selves exist at all times, along with our lower selves. There is a 6D, and a 7D, and an 8D and so on around the star Sirius just like there is here. There is a 6D that overlaps here on earth, it would be quite bizarre to assume otherwise unless you believe that the dimensions are located in specific locations on the 3D plane (which would make them no longer dimensions).

Perhaps you meant that beyond 4D entities cease having a local origin, and that because of this 6D beings cannot be "Sirian" since they have ascended beyond the plane of origin. But to say that no being that evolved around the star Sirius has achieved 6D is quite an astounding claim, it seems to run contrary to the nature of the universe where all beings eventually ascend back to the Godhead. Once we escape the prison of time, when all things are simultaneous, all beings exist in all states at all times - which means that any beings born around the star Sirius would naturally exist in a fully divine and a fully profane state at once. So... these "evil" 4D beings also have 5D, 6D, 7D and all the way up counterparts. So yes, if they exist in one dimension they exist in all dimensions, since time only exists in 3D and 4D (and barely in 4D, apparently).

Quote:
Ive never heard of a good reason why there wouldnt/shouldnt be an infintely large number of densities, and dimensions. Capping it at a finite and probably arbitrary number is to get initiates of the new age more comfortable with its concepts. The infinitely large is not possible to comprehend, yet the infinitely small (an infinity that is bounded between two points, such the infinity of fractional numbers between 1 and 2, or in this case I guess, 1 and 10) is somewhat more friendly to the finite mind.
I know you already know what I believe about their being a primary 10 dimensions, but I want to respond so that people in the post can see the alternative view to yours. You aren't incorrect, there certainly are infinite dimensions, but because nature is cyclical, existence is also cyclical. The Godhead will make a new creation once this one has ended, which will be when all beings within have achieved union with the Godhead. It won't necessarily be the same creation, it will probably be a lot different, but the idea is that all things have a shelf-life, including Creations/Universes. Nature tells us everything about the universe, and in nature all things die and are reborn. That is just my opinion based on my observation of nature and my correspondence with natural law revealing the workings of the Godhead.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 19-02-2009 at 11:10 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 09:47 AM   #25
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Aside from the Matrix materials and hear-say from people who believe in the Matrix materials, do you have any evidence to support the idea that I am spreading mis/disinformation? Have you ever spoken to any alien outside of a meditation/dream state? You seem to go around authoritatively declaring that others are wrong (frequently) on the basis that Valdamar Valerian's Matrix material presents the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It seems a reasonable declaration to me would be "I think you are spreading mis/disinformation" or "that sounds like it could be mis/disinformation" but it's a little offensive to see you so easily proclaim that I'm spreading falsities when I think if you knew the truth, you wouldn't be wasting your time on the David Icke forum telling people to read the Matrix all the time. It's not as though my hypothesis is anymore bizarre than your premise (which you read in a metaphysical book written by a human being, created from the collection of data from... other human beings). Is all of your knowledge based on corresponding data you pull from Matrix materials? I mean... who made you the authority?

I don't believe that the Matrix series should be taken as divine scripture because it's not, it was written by a human being. Also, to say that all Sirians are 3D or 4D is not accurate, at least not in concordance with your accepted Matrix theory, as all dimensions exist everywhere at all times (at least that's the only idea that makes any sense without having to redefine what a dimension is). If there is a 6D, then there are probably 6D "humans" although they cease being humans after a certain degree. Although races may move up or down the dimensional ladder as a collective, in a universe where there is no time, you are both the beginning and the end simultaneously. That means our higher selves exist at all times, along with our lower selves. There is a 6D, and a 7D, and an 8D and so on around the star Sirius just like there is here. There is a 6D that overlaps here on earth, it would be quite bizarre to assume otherwise unless you believe that the dimensions are located in specific locations on the 3D plane (which would make them no longer dimensions).

Perhaps you meant that beyond 4D entities cease having a local origin, and that because of this 6D beings cannot be "Sirian" since they have ascended beyond the plane of origin. But to say that no being that evolved around the star Sirius has achieved 6D is quite an astounding claim, it seems to run contrary to the nature of the universe where all beings eventually ascend back to the Godhead. Once we escape the prison of time, when all things are simultaneous, all beings exist in all states at all times - which means that any beings born around the star Sirius would naturally exist in a fully divine and a fully profane state at once. So... these "evil" 4D beings also have 5D, 6D, 7D and all the way up counterparts. So yes, if they exist in one dimension they exist in all dimensions, since time only exists in 3D and 4D (and barely in 4D, apparently).

I know you already know what I believe about their being a primary 10 dimensions, but I want to respond so that people in the post can see the alternative view to yours. You aren't incorrect, there certainly are infinite dimensions, but because nature is cyclical, existence is also cyclical. The Godhead will make a new creation once this one has ended, which will be when all beings within have achieved union with the Godhead. It won't necessarily be the same creation, it will probably be a lot different, but the idea is that all things have a shelf-life, including Creations/Universes. Nature tells us everything about the universe, and in nature all things die and are reborn. That is just my opinion based on my observation of nature and my correspondence with natural law revealing the workings of the Godhead.
Michael,
the reason I support Lordzoma's post has very little to do with the Matrix 5
documents.As of late,have been watching documentaries that cover quantum physics,which actually supports the idea that our minds exist at a fifth dimensional level,but the body,the experiencer vehicle,is locked at the third.
Which I find fascinating,that even the voluntary movement of the arms is a
form of time travel.I really like the Matrix 1-4 journals,I don't like upsetting LZ
by telling him that I find the M5 stuff,rather elitist.Well,I am a softie and admit,I have'nt read all of the M5 book,as I don't own it...so maybe my view about it could be tainted by those limitations.But this is an interesting thread
and quite aware of your personal interest in the subject,that's why I posted an apology yesterday,to stop any unwanted post to back up any misconcieved negativity on my behalf...thankyou and regards from Jason.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #26
michael christopher

No need to apologize, I just don't like when people make statements like "you're completely wrong" when I know there is no basis for it. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did LordZoma, it was just annoying to see someone saying I didn't know what I was talking about when there is really no evidence one way or the other. I still think that there is a 6D over Sirius just like there is everywhere and there are probably beings who reside there. Or maybe space only exists up to 4D...

grace society

Last edited by michael christopher; 20-02-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 20-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #27
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
No need to apologize, I just don't like when people make statements like "you're completely wrong" when I know there is no basis for it. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did LordZoma, it was just annoying to see someone saying I didn't know what I was talking about when there is really no evidence one way or the other. I still think that there is a 6D over Sirius just like there is everywhere and there are probably beings who reside there. Or maybe space only exists up to 4D...
Michael
Why thankyou,i try to be understanding to people too.I only bag fascist and thought police types,because they think,they free us,when in fact they create new prisons.I rather be dumb and happy,than know it all and be foul.
Geez,when I knocked the Sirians,then seen 2013's post afterwards,i pulled my head in forthwith.Then only to find there's wolves at the door...aaargghh!
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
Old 20-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
eshtar

Wolves are not bad.. besides I love wolves. and I know some wolf therians well I knew one acual one. but do belong to some group though I hardly post. Not bad people also very spiritual. So can you clarify what you mean? *smiles* thanks thelyran.
Old 20-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #29
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshtar View Post
Wolves are not bad.. besides I love wolves. and I know some wolf therians well I knew one acual one. but do belong to some group though I hardly post. Not bad people also very spiritual. So can you clarify what you mean? *smiles* thanks thelyran.
I'm sorry Eshtar,you may have to ask Lordzoma,he knows more about ET's than I would,I only met four types and rarely read about them,well,for the last 10 years.I used to have alot of UFO activity around me,in fact,got attacked once,but it's been quiet since I moved to the Mid-north coast, best
move I ever made.I'm left alone.I know you seek poitive spiritual guides and all,but I just wanted to be left alone,but attract the opposite reaction.I used to react bored with the saucers,"oh,what's your trick today?"I would ask.If they're not offering a free ride,or can't trust me,they should bugger off and harass some farmer.hahahahaha...I don't know everything Eshtar,I like simple things...some go to the Astral to communicate with spirit-guides and
Ashtar Command...not me.Used to have a lover there,but have'nt seen her in years...maybe one day,I hope.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #30
eshtar

ahh its ok. You I know mentioned some kind of wolf like or dog like ET like race so I was just curious. I guess if there is Felinekind on Sirius there must be the dogs.. Ok I could not resist.. but ya. I know sirus is called the Dog Star I do know in Myth though not entirly ET, I cannot spell it but they were the Dog Headed people of somewhere in Greece, ireland, or somewhere around in Europe. Never knew if they were an ET race or not.

Last edited by eshtar; 20-02-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #31
particlezen

TOTALLY off topic but when i was a little kid i was obsessed with writing sci-fi stories about a race of cat people from a planet called megatron...

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
particlezen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #32
eshtar

Megatron aint that... sounds like transformers. anyway not really offtopic.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #33
particlezen

Quote:
Megatron aint that... sounds like transformers. anyway not really offtopic.
yeah, apparently it is, but i swear i came up with that independantly

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
Old 20-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
eshtar

Ya I know sometimes it is weird how that works out lol. You could make up a name out of your own head, and find out later it is used in a show ect..
Old 20-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #35
particlezen

i had to laugh when i watched Peepshow ( UK comedy series, highly recommended ) the two main characters had made a freaky contraption composed of all the remote-controls in their house sellotaped together into one weird device called it "the megatron"

Old 20-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #36
eshtar

Also when the mention of the Feline race from the Nibiruian councel another lol thing that came to mind is Thundercats. No I am not one of them. feline but not that protryal though I have to admit I have not seen that show in ages. I wonder if there were reptilians in that show I mean not the friendly brnaches.. I cannot remeber.
Old 20-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #37
thelyran

Quote:
ahh its ok. You I know mentioned some kind of wolf like or dog like ET like race so I was just curious. I guess if there is Felinekind on Sirius there must be the dogs.. Ok I could not resist.. but ya. I know sirus is called the Dog Star I do know in Myth though not entirly ET, I cannot spell it but they were the Dog Headed people of somewhere in Greece, ireland, or somewhere around in Europe. Never knew if they were an ET race or not.
Eshtar,here you go my dear,now you will understand why I'm not always cool with meeting ET's and saucers...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=50837&page=4

Don't know why they hang around me,but it started early in child-hood.
This is just one of the bad experiences.But my mother and father would catch me at night,naked,3 years old,hiding behind the curtains,giggling from the faeries...then I went missing for 14-16 hours,this is at Lord Howe Island...
whole island was looking for me...strange life I had,but just prefer to be me...enjoy the short read.
Old 20-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #38
michael christopher

I'm asking everyone to PLEASE keep the thread on track.

grace society
Old 20-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #39
morphal

Thelyran --

I'm rather interested in your concept of our mind existing at 5th D. and our bodies in third. I'd been thinking a little of this lately and I wonder if that's why WE the humans are so valuable to them, the reptilian controllers, the dark astral entities and all that exist in lower 4th D, because they can't get to 5th D., and also, why they control our minds, to keep us dormant to our 5D capabilities.

Tell me more?
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #40
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
Thelyran --

I'm rather interested in your concept of our mind existing at 5th D. and our bodies in third. I'd been thinking a little of this lately and I wonder if that's why WE the humans are so valuable to them, the reptilian controllers, the dark astral entities and all that exist in lower 4th D, because they can't get to 5th D., and also, why they control our minds, to keep us dormant to our 5D capabilities.

Tell me more?

...I will,just need to brush up a bit.Just understand,I find all the concepts as difficult to grasp as the next person,or Michael would not have started the thread.Do try and d/l the documentary"What The Bleep Do We Know About The Rabbit Hole" for starters.Despite what others say,this to me is the ultimate documentary to explain the mind,the time it takes between thought
and expression,or impulse to synapse,when you want to voluntarily move part
of your body,it's quantum physics,almost time travel.I want to keep the reppies out of this debate,to learn about ourselves first.Then we can theorise
later,ideas I had a year ago are changing always,sometimes go for months with no idea at all,then Bang,I just seem to hit on target.To be honest,if I knew,I would've shifted between realities by now.Have seen strange beings melt into walls,sometimes,I thought it was a hologram,but how come I heard it's footsteps?and I was'nt expecting it.I'm really tired,it's 6:51 am had no sleep.So I'll come back later with a more satisfactory response.
But I'll leave you with this,Bill,a healer I see,told me the apocalypse has already happened,that we are essentially light trapped on an Earthly plane,trapped on a wheel of reincarnation.We,essentially fell into this existance,another healer said we volunteered,but she was an air-head.I sat
back thinking,why and how this could be,if that existance,at 5d,fell under
some great cataclysm,war or it collapsed,that we dropped down,incarnating as fleshy vehicles,just to keep ourselves amused,while some upgrade or
repair,happens at the 5th density.I never asked more questions,but will within the next two weeks,because I'm up for repair.When a healer,helps me,they cop a bit of shit too.So,I'm thankful,remember,all psychic attacks occur at the astral level,4th density...