Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
seek_the_truth

Smile Sikhism and the reptilians

Hello everyone,

Some facts about the Sikhism, Sikh history, and the Sikh people:

Of all the religions in this world, Sikhism has to be the most fair and logical. If you don’t believe me, study it and compare it to all other religions. You’ll see that the unlike Hindusim, Sikhism doesn’t teach people to discriminate against people of different social groups or women. Unlike Christianity, Sikhism doesn’t tell people to remain non-violent even if a great injustice is done. Unlike Islam, Sikhism doesn’t tell people to forcibly convert others, or kill them if they refuse convert. Unlike Buddhism, Sikhism doesn’t tell people to give up a householders life and wander in forests. So it’s the most wonderful religion. But is this perfect religion from God or from the reptilians like all the other major religions are? If this is religion is from God, then I beg dearly for forgiveness. But if this religion is from the reptilians, then they created the most perfect religion only to fight the Islamification of India, centuries ago. The reptilians were behind the Mughal Jihad in the first place, but they had to stop the Jihad at a certain time (through human bloodshed, of course), because their plans had to move to another stage - the coming of the British.

I mean no disrespect to the Sikh community, but it would be a sin not to investigate what we are taught. ‘Sikh’ means ’Learn’. So it’s every Sikh’s religious duty to learn what the truth really is, rather than be blindly loyal to some path they are told to follow. Sikhs should remember that this is what the Sikh gurus taught, and the gurus constantly accused Hindus and Muslims of being ignorant and blindly practicing pointless customs and rituals. If any Sikh is angered by this, then he or she is being ignorant, which is un-Sikh. So let us examine the facts and establish the truth:

1) All the Sikh gurus belonged to the Kshatriya caste (one of the four main Hindu social classes). But it must be pointed out the gurus were firmly against casteism. Being Kshatriyas meant they were Aryans. All the founders of the major world religions seemed to be Aryans -- Buddha (founder of Buddhism), Maha-veer (founder of Jainism), Zoroaster (founder of Zoroastrianism), etc. Mr Icke’s books explain the special link between the Aryan race and the reptilians. Guru Nanak was once shielded from the scorching sun by the hood of a large serpent. Many people witnessed it. People should note that no low-caste man or female was the founder of a major religion. Are they not worthy to become messengers of God? Do they have to have certain DNA???

2) All gurus except, I believe Guru Nanak, were related. However, I might be wrong and maybe all the gurus shared the same blood. But from the fourth guru to the tenth, I believe it was a father-to-son succession. The tenth guru wrote an autobiography, which he entitled ‘Bachittar Natak’. It can be found in the Shri Dasam Granth Sahib. According to it, all the Sikh gurus are descendants of Luv and Kush, the two sons of the Lord Rama, who Hindus consider to be an incarnation of Vishnu, the preserver of the universe. According to Mr Icke’s writings, all the monarchs, major political leaders, and so-called ‘prophets’ (at least, the ones that existed) were related. Barack Obama has Aryan genes in his blood, which he got from his white mother. There was even a story on a US news programme about how Obama ’turns-out’ to be a distant relative of US presidents, and the report was presented in a joyful way. The media always laughs off these serious facts. But it’s not coincidental and certainly not funny. This is serious and proves that Obama was not democratically elected. And by the way, he’s America’s first half-caste president, not first black president. If it was Credo Mutwa, the truly enlightened Zulu warrior priest, and the most wonderful man alive, then you could call him a black president.

3) Baba Buddha ji (no, not that Buddha) was an old man (Buddha means ‘old’ in Punjabi) who gained wisdom from Guru Nanak (born AD 1469), the first guru of Sikhism. He out-lived the first guru, and then the second guru, and then the third, the fourth, the fifth, and then hanged around with the sixth. He anointed them (I believe starting with the 2nd guru) in the guru-initiation ceremony (anointing the forehead represents the reptilian third eye?). He died at the age of 125 (AD 1506- 1631). Another long lifer was Baba Sri Chand. He was one of two sons of Guru Nanak who chose the life of an ascetic and did not follow the exact same teachings as his father, which meant he couldn’t have gone on to becoming his father‘s successor. Sri Chand was born in AD 1494 and died AD 1643 (aged 149). According to The Reptilian Agenda, Credo Mutwa says that if a person’s mind is channelled at a certain frequency, the reptilians reward them with a long life.

4) Traditional Sikhs wear turbans. They use a turban to cover their long hair which the Sikh gurus told them to keep. Credo Mutwa states in the Reptilian Agenda, that throughout history, crowns and turbans have been worn by monarchs and religious leaders to imitate the large heads of reptilians/greys. Sikhs have worn turbans since the days of Guru Nanak. In statues and painting/pictures, the Hindu god Shiva is shown with a large heap of dreadlocks on his head. A sect of warrior Sikhs, known as the ‘Akali Nihang’, imitate the Shiva hair-do by wearing a large blue conical turban, called a ‘Dastar Bunga’. And they even adorn it with small iron weapons of war.

5) One of the two main symbols of the Sikhs is called a ‘Khanda’ (the Khanda is actually the name of one of the types of swords included in the symbol). The Khanda is in the middle, then you have two curved swords crossing each other, and a discus in the centre. According to Mr Icke’s writings, the trident head is an important symbol of secret societies. The god Roman Neptune is always shown armed a trident. The Hindu god Shiva is always shown with a trident (trishul in Sanskrit). If you turn the OM symbol to the right side, it looks like a trident head. You have the Fluer di lis symbol which is a trident in disguise. The name/word ‘Allah’ written in Arabic looks quite obviously like a trident head. If you look carefully, at the Sikh Khanda symbol, it is also a trident head.

6) Sikhism is against magic, rituals, etc. Did the Sikh gurus want to put an end to superstitions to free people, or did they want to suppress psychic ability and supernatural powers in the Sikh community? It must be noted that the gurus themselves performed supernatural feats. For example, the 8th Sikh guru cured small-pox sufferers with a cloth (he died at the age of 8). Mr Icke states in his writings that throughout history, reptilians have tried to suppress humankind’s supernatural abilities in order to weaken people and have more control over them. One way the reptilians did this was to make people (through their ‘holy men‘ slaves) believe that magic and psychic ability was unholy and came from the devil. But these powers are natural human abilities which most humans have forgotten about, thanks to the manipulation of the reptilians.

7) The number 5 comes up quite a lot in things connected to Sikhism. Sikhism was founded in Punjab (land of the five rivers). There are five articles of faith which an orthodox Sikh must wear. Five coins (along with a coconut) were placed in a tray in a ritual when the tenth prophet of the Sikh religion, Guru Gobind Singh, handed over the guru authority to the Sikh scripture. Guru Arjan Dev was the fifth guru of the Sikhs. He was tortured to death (martyred) by the Mughals. This caused his son (who became the next guru) to militarise the Sikh people.

8) According to Mr Icke’s writings, the lion is an important symbol of secret societies. We can see the lion in the English coat of arms and on some British coins. Gobind Singh, the tenth prophet, commanded that all Sikh males are to replace their surname with ‘Singh’ (which means ‘lion‘) and all Sikh females are to replace their surname with ‘Kaur’ (which means ‘princess’ - linked to goddess Semiramis?). The guru did this as part of the Sikh effort to abolish the caste system. A surname can reveal what caste a person belongs to, so the guru wanted to erase traditional surnames. The guru’s name was Gobind Rai (Rai being a high caste Aryan name). He then became known as Gobind Singh. This all happened during the founding of the ‘Khalsa’ in AD 1699. This guru gave Sikhism its final form. Khalsa means pure, and the word has Arabic origins. Had the guru used a Sanskrit word for ‘pure’, it would have been ‘Arya’ (Aryan).

9) Sacrifice is vital to the reptilians/Illuminati. They usually sacrifice humans (e.g. Princess Diana). In Judaism and Islam, a goat’s throat is slit in order to drain its body of blood. In Hinduism, human sacrifices were offered to please the goddess Kali. Goats were slaughtered as well. Later, only goats were slaughtered. The method of slaughter was chopping the head off in one stroke with a sword. Sikh warriors later adopted this practice. They called the method of slaughter ’Chatka’ or ‘Jhatka’ which means ‘one strike’ or ’one stroke’. The meat (and blood) is collected in an iron batta (bowl) and is used to make a nice meal. Mainstream Orthodox Sikhs reject meat-eating. Remember, most Sikhs had Hindu ancestors, and a few mainstream Hindu beliefs, such as vegetarianism, slipped into Sikhism. It is said that chopping goat necks was good battle training for warriors as the neck of a goat is very much like the neck of a human. By the way, the tenth Sikh guru prohibited the consumption of meat from animals which are slaughtered according to Islamic tradition as the animal is goes through extreme pain (a throat-slit). This prohibition would obviously also apply to Kosher meat. The Chatka method is quick and a blow is struck with the sword when the animal seems distracted. As a side note, I doubt the guru ever encouraged meat eating, but he did not forbid Sikhs to eat meat altogether. And he also enjoyed hunting animals, as did his grandfather, Guru Hargobind (who was sixth guru).

10) Sikh elders, especially the committee members of a Gurdwara (Sikh temple) and Sikh scripture scholars, may seem like senile old men with big turbans, but many of them are cunning Freemasons. It would surprise you if you knew how many Sikhs were Freemasons. The Freemasons are always hard at work to recruit Sikh elders who take care of all the religious stuff, and up-and-coming male Sikh entrepreneurs. On Sikh festivals, you will see many Sikhs linked to Sikh temples handing out free Indian food and juices/water bottles. Free hot food is also available inside every Sikh temple which all visitors are commanded to eat after bowing to the Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji, which is the last guru of the Sikhs (and which they must consider a real guru and not just a book). Many of the Sikhs who organise this free food community service are not doing it because the Sikh gurus commanded this, but they do it to get browny points with their Freemason masters. When you join a lodge, the Freemasons tell you that you must get involved with charitable work. This helps Freemasons to gain control in communities. This is part of covert control. Overt control doesn’t last long. The reptilians/Freemasons/Illuminati know this.

11) The reptilians/Freemasons/Illuminati have been and still are behind all the riots, wars, uprisings and terrorism in the world, including the ‘Khalistan movement’ which aims to establish a Sikh state on a part of Indian land. The movement was founded by Freemasonic Sikhs (on the orders of British Freemason) around the time the British were planning to leave India (as they had planned even before entering India). In 1984, the Freemasons got their slave, President Indira Gandhi, to send the Indian army into the Golden Temple, the holiest Sikh shrine, and attack it with rifles and cannons and to kill pro-Khalistan militants (who were innocent men deceived by Sikh (Freemasonic) leaders who convinced them that they were fighting for a just cause). Then the Sikh (Freemason) religious leaders were ordered to incite hatred against Hindus and the nation of India, which resulted in riots and terrorist acts by pro-Khalistan Sikhs (mainly in the 80s). While Sikh Freemasons were told by their superiors to demonise the Hindu community, the Hindu Freemasons were told by their masters to demonise the Sikh community. It’s divide and conquer. While the communities fight and kill each other, the religious leaders hide in safe places. But the deaths of these leaders can be and are faked, as well. Death would immortalise them and continue their messages for a very long time.

The world is one big stage. Monarchs, religious and political leaders are the actors (the best actors). And our history, present, and future is a sad psychological horror story.

Read Mr Icke‘s ‘The Biggest Secret’ and watch ‘The Reptilian Agenda’ (an interview with Credo Mutwa). Among many things, the book and video will reveal the truth about world history and religions. The information will set you free from the mind-prisons created by the scum that enslaves most of us.

My message to the reptilians who are certainly monitoring the entire forum: Let there be a Reptilian Rebellion. The few control the many. Now let the many take advantage of their numerical superiority and overthrow the few.

To Mr David Icke: Hello, Mr Icke. You have my permission to use any of the information I have provided (in books, videos, and lectures, etc.).

Take care everyone.
seek_the_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
synergy777

awesome someone who finally wants to discuss my religion with me. sikhism has been corrupted with the passage of time, like all religions. the trick is to recognise the corruption. sikhism is the worlds newest religion.

a new religion from one of the oldest civilisations/cultures on earth, a place where the ancient peoples of the world originated from eg the romany/gypsies, some aryan clans that migrated into middle east/israel/arabia/iran etc and europe/eire. the place is panjab/punjab, and is mentioned in ancient vedic scriptures.

it would make sense for the elite to hijack sikhism eg payroll its corrupt leaders into freemasonary, as sikhism is a very simple and powerful religion.

for me its a blessing to be a sikh, as we where the last people god/creator gave his teachings too. our character is good for this peroid of time, the kaliyuga/end of days, with our big hearts, strong spirits and a great sense of humour, lol add in our great cuisine and music, its all good.

its because of my sikh heritage, that i was told to learn and understand all religions, that all religions are the same and from the same god.

that all people male or female, rich or poor, black or white, straight or gay etc are all gods children and are our brothers and sisters, hence all equal.

that we must stand up to all oppression, we must defend everyone irrespective of religion/colour etc, that we must protect nature/animals also.

the saint/soldier ethic, the warrior/monk, courage and compassion. its is our duty to do this, its our privilege/responsibility. that no matter how impossible the odds, we must go on without fear/hate and trust that god will always be us.

there two symbols in sikhism, the first is the khanda, the other is ek onkar. ek onkar means god is one, i wear this symbol on a necklace.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php?title=Ek_Onkar

Ek Onkar: This is the symbol representing the "One Supreme Reality" or "One God"

This fundamental teaching of Sikhism that there is only one Essence or one reality that sustains all is paramount to the understanding of Sikh beliefs.

Bhai Gurdas Ji says of Ek-Onkar:

By writing 1 (One) in the beginning, it has been shown that Ekankar, God, who subsumes all forms in Him is only one (and not two or three). Ura, the first Gurmukhi letter, in the form of Oankar shows the world controlling power of that one Lord...
Read the rest of the Var at SikhiToTheMax

Ek Onkar means "God is One." The symbol is an emblem of the Sikh religion and is found on Gurdwaras (Sikh temples). The symbol has some resemblance to the Sanskrit OM which is recited in the Hindu religion. Ek Onkar forms the cornerstone of Sikh belief in the unity and oneness of God.

Ek Onkar is the beginning of the Sikh Mool mantra, and the first phrase in the Sikh Holy book, the Guru Granth Sahib:

Quote:
There is but one God. Truth by name, the creator, all-pervading spirit, without fear, without enmity. Whose existence is unaffected by time, who does not take birth, self-existent, who is to be realised through his grace.

Ońkāra is itself found in ancient Sanskrit literature. Sanskritic rules of sandhi or phonetic liaison turn the 'm' of Om into a velar/guttural 'ń' when preceded by the velar/guttural 'ka', so that the nasal consonant and the velar 'ka' can both be spoken at the back of the mouth. Liaison removes the unrefined pronunciation which would result from a labial 'm' followed by a velar 'ka' producing a clumsily pronounced Omkāra. Any conjunct nasal consonant can be represented however, by a 'm' with a dot above or below, but in pronunciation, must match the consonant group to which the proceeding consonant belongs.

Quote:
According to Swami Vivekanand, "Onkar is the most holy word of the Vedas". A symbolic word meaning the Supreme Being, the Ocean of Knowledge and Bliss Absolute". (Raja Yoga)
Another definition of the word is given in Mandukopanishad: "That which was, is, will be, is all Onkar. And that which triple time transcends is Onkar too. (Verse 1)

The figure 'one' appended to Onkar does not merely signify God's unity as against trinity, but also affirms His being a personality and not merely a Shunya or void. "Transcendent (O-an) - Immanent (-kar)", suggests Kapur Singh

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 27-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
seek_the_truth

Smile

My dear fellow human being,

I believe you did not understand my message. I was not saying that Sikhism had been corrupted/hijacked. I was questioning the authenticity of the Sikh religion. It is such a beautiful religion, but there are too many symbols and facts that link Sikhism to the reptilians/Illuminati. Every other major religion was certainly created by the reptilians/Illuminati. I am wondering if Sikhism is among them. You are indeed intelligent, and I have seldom come across such a knowledgeable Sikh. There was a time when I was even ready to die for the Sikh faith. But one day, I accidentally came across the research of Mr Icke and the teachings of Credo Mutwa, and everything changed. At first I was frightened when I discovered what I had discovered, but eventually I felt liberated.

I am willing to accept that all I have believed in for all these years may have been a lie. But many people are not prepared to do this, even though they may know the truth deep inside. My brother, have you not read the books by David Icke? I have noticed that you and many others in the forum are talking in a non-Icke way. This forum may have been infiltrated by young Freemasons who have been given the duty by their superiors to try and dismiss the core teachings of Mr David Icke and Mr Credo Mutwa. They wish to corrupt the facts so that the public may not discover the truth. How can people who know of Mr Icke’s research still follow Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and other religions, all of which are mind-prisons? It doesn’t make sense. Think about. Communism is atheistic, but it is Illuminati-created, so it is still a mind-prison which we must avoid. People should study Mr Icke’s research carefully and try to understand it.

All forms of rivalry among human beings must end now. Is it really worth fighting over race, religion, class, etc? You know deep inside that it’s completely pointless and boring. Vent your rage on the reptilians/Illuminati. Now, that’s exciting. And if there are any righteous reptilians, let us hope that they rebel against evil reptilians. And let us hope that other forms of life from other worlds and dimensions come to our assistance in our time of need. We all have psychic ability. So try to discover your power and use it. I say to those who still follow the reptilian/Illuminati-created religions: Today you may laugh at my words and continue to believe in Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, and Krishna, but tomorrow you will see for yourself that I was speaking the truth and that you were wrong.

Don’t let anything bring you down, such as stories in the media about some girl being molested, or about some boy being stabbed, or about the country getting into more financial trouble. The reptilians/Illuminati are responsible for all these dreadful things. They want you to get depressed and frightened. But you must not let these heartless scare-mongers win. Worrying cannot bring people back to life nor solve financial problems. Let go of all worries and be free and happy. Enjoy life while you still have time.

Let us detach ourselves from true ignorance, and let us strive for true enlightenment!
Old 27-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
synergy777

great post bro.

however i have read ickes works, i have read many peoples work. i do not follow icke's words blindly. i have discovered many flaws in ickes work, although i still like icke, and i am very thankful for his work.

we can indulge in endless conjecture, was religion created by reptillians, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, maybe it was corrupted/hijacked by the reptillians. maybe icke is being manipulated by reptillians, after all it was the voices in his head, an ayahucsa/drugs that woke him up, it was a shamanic experience in peru.

see i acknowledge the corruptions that are present in religion, i also acknowledge the goodstuff that icke says. i also see huge parallels with ickes work and vedic stuff.

for example, icke talks about non solid reality/illusion, the vedic texts talk about maya/illusion. cutting edge science eg electric universe, holographic construction, dark matter etc all backs up the vedic view and icke views. icke tends to have a gnostic view, gnostics are an interestering bunch, they often have a nihilistic and/or hedonistic viewpoint, this intrigues me.

alot of ickes research is from dubious sources, eg brian desbrough, arizona wilder, and credo. who can say that reptillians and the elite are not manipulating icke into spearheading this neo-gnostic doctrine. afte all the elite now a truth movement would emerge, thus like all other aspects of society, why not control/influence the truth movement.

reptillians, how different are they to the biblical fallen angels?, the ancient gods of egypt, americas, india etc.

the only new stuff icke has over the vedic scriptures is his biological computer/matrix stuff, everything else is old hat my brother.

i say be objective, analyse every piece of data in the same manner, do not compromise your objectivity.

also as for the khanda symbol, notice the similarities between that and the iranian flag symbol.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 27-11-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 27-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
synergy777

icke calls reality illusion, i call it maya/illusion

icke talks about time loops, reincarnation, etc.

i call it samsara/cycle of cause and effect, birth, death and rebirth

icke calls it enlightenment/escape from the matrix, the return to infinite consciousness, the droplet and ocean analogy.

i call it moksha/mukti, the liberation from samsara/cycle of birth-death-rebirth and the recognition of the illusionary nature of life/maya

and this allegedly constitutes enlightenment.

icke says that infinite love, infinite conscinouss etc is the true reality.

i call it brahman.

Brahman is the Absolute Reality or universal substrate (not to be confused with the Creator god Brahmā) is said to be eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and ultimately indescribable in human language.

The sage-seers of the Upanishads had fully realized Brahman as the reality behind their own being and of everything else in this universe. They were thus Brahmins in the true sense of the word.

These rishis described Brahman as infinite Being, infinite Consciousness, and infinite Bliss (satcitananda).

Brahman is regarded as the source and essence of the material universe. The initial unmanifest state of singularity of the universe is described as a beyond being and non-being in the Nasadiya Sukta. The Rig Veda says that by the desire of the Supreme Being (RV 10.129.4), the initial manifestation of the material universe came into being from Hiranyagarbha (literally "golden womb"), out of which all worlds, organisms and divine beings (devas) arise:

"Great indeed are the devas who have sprung out of Brahman." — Atharva Veda

Para Brahman corresponds to the concept of Godhead and Saguna Brahman to God as the Primordial Being.

It is said that Brahman cannot be known by material means, that we cannot be made conscious of it, because Brahman is our very consciousness. Brahman is also not restricted to the usual dimensional perspectives of being, and thus enlightenment, moksha, yoga, samadhi, nirvana, etc. do not merely mean to know Brahman, but to realise one's "brahman-hood", to actually realise that one is and always was of Brahman nature (cf. the Mahayana concept of Buddha Nature).

Indeed, closely related to the Self concept of Brahman is the idea that it is synonymous with jiva-atma, or individual souls, our atman (or soul) being readily identifiable with the greater soul (paramatma) of Brahman.

Generally, Vedanta rejects the notion of an evolving Brahman since Brahman contains within it the potentiality and archetypes behind all possible manifest phenomenal forms. The Vedas, though they are in some respects historically conditioned are considered by Hindus to convey a knowledge eternal, timeless and always contemporaneous with Brahman. This knowledge is considered to have been handed down by realised yogins to students many generations before the vedas were committed to writing. Written texts of the Vedas are a relatively recent phenomenon.

Last edited by synergy777; 27-11-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 30-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #6
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek_the_truth View Post
10) Sikh elders, especially the committee members of a Gurdwara (Sikh temple) and Sikh scripture scholars, may seem like senile old men with big turbans, but many of them are cunning Freemasons. It would surprise you if you knew how many Sikhs were Freemasons. The Freemasons are always hard at work to recruit Sikh elders who take care of all the religious stuff, and up-and-coming male Sikh entrepreneurs. On Sikh festivals, you will see many Sikhs linked to Sikh temples handing out free Indian food and juices/water bottles. Free hot food is also available inside every Sikh temple which all visitors are commanded to eat after bowing to the Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji, which is the last guru of the Sikhs (and which they must consider a real guru and not just a book). Many of the Sikhs who organise this free food community service are not doing it because the Sikh gurus commanded this, but they do it to get browny points with their Freemason masters. When you join a lodge, the Freemasons tell you that you must get involved with charitable work. This helps Freemasons to gain control in communities. This is part of covert control. Overt control doesn’t last long. The reptilians/Freemasons/Illuminati know this.

11) The reptilians/Freemasons/Illuminati have been and still are behind all the riots, wars, uprisings and terrorism in the world, including the ‘Khalistan movement’ which aims to establish a Sikh state on a part of Indian land. The movement was founded by Freemasonic Sikhs (on the orders of British Freemason) around the time the British were planning to leave India (as they had planned even before entering India). In 1984, the Freemasons got their slave, President Indira Gandhi, to send the Indian army into the Golden Temple, the holiest Sikh shrine, and attack it with rifles and cannons and to kill pro-Khalistan militants (who were innocent men deceived by Sikh (Freemasonic) leaders who convinced them that they were fighting for a just cause). Then the Sikh (Freemason) religious leaders were ordered to incite hatred against Hindus and the nation of India, which resulted in riots and terrorist acts by pro-Khalistan Sikhs (mainly in the 80s). While Sikh Freemasons were told by their superiors to demonise the Hindu community, the Hindu Freemasons were told by their masters to demonise the Sikh community. It’s divide and conquer. While the communities fight and kill each other, the religious leaders hide in safe places. But the deaths of these leaders can be and are faked, as well. Death would immortalise them and continue their messages for a very long time.

The world is one big stage. Monarchs, religious and political leaders are the actors (the best actors). And our history, present, and future is a sad psychological horror story.
Thank you for starting this thread. Your post provides valuable insight on the topic.

It wouldn't suprise me to find out that Freemasonry pits Sikh against Hindu, and Hindu against Sikh. Here in America, we have two religious movements which were started by Freemasons: Mormonism and the Nation of Islam. This is interesting because both organizations have racist beliefs that are pitted against each other. The NOI's teachings are anti-White, and the Mormon's teachings are anti-Black. So we see that the Freemasons play both sides, and in playing both sides, they can control the outcome of the struggle.

You'll find more on that topic in this thread:

Beyond 33rd degree, Islam is taught
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60157

Last edited by kasalt; 30-11-2008 at 10:33 AM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #7
pinkfreud
Inactive

you forgot to mention sikhism doesn't 'permit' women to wax

german armpits galore.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 30-11-2008 at 09:38 AM.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
seek_the_truth

Smile

Dear Pinkfreud,

Both male and female orthodox Sikhs do not remove hair from their body. They are taught that Kesh (hair) should be left to grow and not removed (trimmed, plucked, waxed or shaven off). I know several non-orthodox Sikhs who have taken amrit (Sikh holy water) and followed the commandments of Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th guru of the Sikhs, because they were sick of the life their parents (the father, really) had to adapt to (cutting hair, drinking alcohol, etc.) after they left India and immigrated to the UK, Canada and the US and they were also taught to adapt in the same way order to avoid being circled out as outcasts.

According to my convert friends, cutting hair (and styling it) makes a person become vain and shallow, caring only about their external selves and ignoring their inner selves (spirituality). That is one of the main reasons why they embraced orthodox Sikhism.

In America and New Mexico, there are many white men and women who have converted to the Sikh religion (Gurmustuk Singh Khalsa being one of the well-known), all thanks to the efforts of Harbhajan Singh, spiritual director of the H30 (Healthy, Happy, Holy Organisation) Foundation. I was also surprised to discover that several African American men and women had embraced the Sikh religion. Sikhism is not meant to be a religion just for Indians, but everyone. One of the countless people whom Guru Nanak, the 1st Sikh guru, met was the king of Sri Lanka, who then sent people to spread the teachings of Guru Nanak. The guru had also travelled to Baghdad, Iraq, where a shrine to him stands. He visited many places all over India and countries in the Middle East.

By the way, I just thought I’d include the following (from wikipedia):

“The timeline for the arrival of the Aquarian age varied over the years, but in 1992, Yogi Bhajan fixed it at 2012 and gave his students a set of morning meditations to practice until that date to prepare themselves.”
Old 01-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #9
rr_x

Nanak never intended to create a religion. His most famous quote (after going missing for 3 days) is 'there is no hindu, there is no muslim'. Portraits of the Gurus always show the solar disk behind their heads - symbolic of enlightenment but also classic brotherhood symbolism. Nanak, if he existed, would have been greatly influenced by the surrounding religions of the time - 'hinduism', buddhism, jainism and sufi islam. Hence the symbolism of the number 3 (completion, divine perfection) and his statement regarding hindus and muslims. Do not for one second think that Sikhism is not littered with esoteric statements. It seems that again in history somebody had something relevant to say and after their death their message was corrupted and turned into another mass hypnotist.

The symbol of the lion is quite obviously that of the astrological sign of leo. The golden temple is esoterically a homage to the sun. Solar symbols are all over sikhism. Kaur is probably a relation to virgo the virgin and this od astrological motif of god, symbolised as the sun (leo is the sun at full strength) marries the virginal princess is still enacted amongst 'Singhs and Kaurs'. The khanda has often been remarked to look like the emblem of the Iranian (Aryan) flag. As someone mentioned Nanak as a Kshatriya was probably an Aryan.

The five k's seems to be influenced from sufi mysticism and the name of the region punjab (5 rivers). Keeping ones hair long and wrapping something over it is an ancient custom designed to make ones head look bigger (as big heads were associated with larger brains, greater intellect and curiously in order to look like the gods).

Sikhism has also followed the path that has ruined almost every other religion and that is a set of spiritual concepts are used to create armies and fight others. Today it is infiltrated by the Khalsa movement a body independant of sikhism yet commonly mistaken to be sikhism. The khalsa brotherhood created by Guru Gobind is nothing more than a military order and the 5k's the uniform of the fraternity. Caste-ism is still common in sikhism despite its founders words.

The lives of most of the gurus cross paths with the occupancy of the British who would have bought early forms of Freemasonry into India. India's first masonic lodge was constructed in 1730 in Calcutta. future Punjabi revolutionaries would become Freemasons leading to the possibility of infiltration and addition of brotherhood customs within the religion. Gobind cut off the heads of 5 (oh look that number again) men and bought them back to life. This sounds very much in line with Judeo-Christian thought.
rr_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
seek_the_truth

Smile

A nice post.

British Freemasonry entered India in the 18th century CE, but the shape-shifting reptilians have always been in India (possessing and controlling people, posing as 'Hindu gods', etc). A large cobra once shielded Guru Nanak from the scorching sun with its hood as he slept outside on the ground (when a child). The reptilians must not have wanted any harm to come to this Aryan, who would go on to found Sikhism.

I believe many Indians (including those born in the West) would not be shocked at Mr. Icke's mention of shape-shifting reptilians because throughout their childhood, they have watched many Hindi movies involving shafe-shifting serpants. One such movie is Nagin (1976) starring Reena Roy. Sri Devi, a very famous Indian actress, also made one of those movies. The stories usually involve a lot of shape-shifting and the 'Naag-Mani' (Serpant-diamond). This diamond, as I believe, is what helps the serpents shape-shift and give them power. It is a famous diamond, like the Koh-I-Noor. The Koh-I-Noor was given by the Muslims to Maharaj Ranjit Singh, the first king of the Sikhs. The British then took it. Even the Taliban wanted the British to give it to them. I believe it was buried with the Queen Mother (Queen Elizabeth II's mother). It is said that it brings bad luck to any male who possesses it.

Anyway, I have also heard that Lord Krishna sent a warrior to some cave and fight some warriors and then take the Naag-Mani and bring it to him, so that he could bring the Pandav brothers back to life. I believe this story is contained in the ancient Indian epic, Mahabharat.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #11
tejas

Punjabi girls are the buffest.

Just thought Id add that

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #12
seek_the_truth

Smile

Hello tejas,

That doesn’t really help us discover the reptilian/illuminati link to Sikhism.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #13
seek_the_truth

Young Nanak being shielded from the scorching sun by the hood of a large cobra.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #14
seek_the_truth

Neptune's trident

Shiva's trident (trishul in Sanskrit)

Fleur dis lis

Sikh Khanda symbol

Symbol in flag of Iran

Ancient Hindu Ardh-Chandr

Last edited by seek_the_truth; 03-12-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
oddblock

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas View Post
Punjabi girls are the buffest.

Just thought Id add that

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
seek_the_truth

Smile

Old 14-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #17
dharmikjatt

hi i am new to the forum, i actually joined this forum because of this thread, that randomly appeared through google. Some of the points are very knowledgable, and some are even suppressed by mainstream sikhs.

Firstly, recognising religions as hinduism and sikhism. Religion was very much an alien/foreign construct that was pushed by the british into the indian people, causing tribalism and the divide and conquer.

Before British empire, there were not really religions in India. Sikhi would have been more of a tradition, of a Guru-disciple relationship.

Also, hindu was more of a social term, where hindu was a citizen of the hindustan, and worship and spirituality would have been part of the society and not a separate religion. So having a religion called hindu"ism" is almost impossible, since there are so many indian or hindu traditions.

Sikh tradition easily integrated into the indian/hindu society, since it came out of the same culture and society.

However, islam was like a foreign culture so has had problems integrating into, and being accepted by hindu/indian society.

at point (1), i must also point out that kshatriya is lso the tradition of warriors in india. so this group is like calling some1 a warior.

Also at point (3), the akali nihangs were the original Khalsa warriors and and army, that fought the invaders and injustice. Singhs or Nihan Singhs are other terms used for those who are part of the khalsa. They are one of the 4 main sikh traditions. Another on of the 4 sikh traditions are the Nirmalas, they are scholars and saints. It was not mandatory for nirmalas to take Khalsa inititaion to become Singhs, but many are.

The nihangs controlled the Akal Takht, and these warriors were seen as enemies to the British. The nirmalas were mostly peaceful, so they would not have been seen as trouble. But, some nirmalas became under British control. As the nihangs became outlawed. The sikhi taught became a kind of nirmala and I would say British protestant christinaty influenced hybrid. The British I would say virtually created their own sikh army in imitation of the Nihang Khalsa. So, sikhs became Singhs and joined a khalsa, but fought for the British. There was a movement, where the British influenced sikhi was taught and sikhs that practised a more traditional form were removed from the temples called Gurdwaras. The sikhs under the british took over the akal takht in the 1920s and removed the nihangs.

This "new" and foreign khalsa, which is now the orthodox mainstream, had many nirmalas involved, and since many nirmalas follow a saintly lifestyle with vegetrianism, then this khalsa is anti meat. Also, the 5 ks of the nihangs are imitated, but the army lifestyle is not. So this new orthodox mainstream is like a hybrid of nirmala and nihangs, but with a tinge of protestantism as well.
These sikhs who took over were a committee called the SGPC.
Also in point (4) mentions traditional sikhs having to wear turbans.
For "traditional" sikh, ie from the 4 traditions, it is mandatory only for the nihang khalsa army. I believe the other 3 traditions do not have to have long hair or wear turbans. The other 2 traditions are Udasis started by Sri Chand, and Sewapanthis whom I think come from Bhai Kaneya, who started something like a Red Cross that tended to the wounds of friend and foe alike, in the wars that Guru Gobind Singh fought in. For the mainstream sikhs, since they are imitating the khalsa, they have the long hair and turbans. Although, it is quite normal to wear a turban as part of the punjabi culture and other indian cultures.

Now your theory about these people also being freemasons, does not appear in any of the traditional sikh sites I have read. British are mentioned, and protestantism, but never freemasons. If there is solid proof of this theory, then this would greatly aid the traditional sikhs like nihangs.

and it might be true about the sgpc being freemasons, here they are working together with them:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051222/aplus.htm#1

In point (8), of course, like I said, there wasn't religion or a sikhism back then. Ofcourse there was the sikh tradition.
The khalsa was an army of ascetics, however I think sayig it was a final form of sikhs is more mainstream sikh literature.

Finally, to point (5)
the khanda is usually a name for a douvle edged sword. So in the middle of the khanda symbol the double edged sword is also called a khanda.

But this overall symbol was not created by the Gurus. In fact, I believe it came from the British, or from British influenced sikhs. So maybe it was those freemason sikhs you were talking about?

The actual symbol worn by akali nihang singh khalsa warriors was the aad chand, which means half moon. Some nihangs say it represents Shiva, or their whole uniform is Shiv Swaroop which means form of Shiva.
http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/sikh_akali.html

dharmikjatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #18
separ

I would like to commend the original poster on this thread for his insight. The point is that the Freemasons have been in control of the Sikh religion probably since its inception as a 'religion' in the 20th century under the Raj. Not many outsiders are aware of the Sikh Freemason Lodge based in the south of England, and the way it directs the affairs of everything to do with the Sikhs in the UK.
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #19
lostwonderer

Location: I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here.

My head hurts and i can't be arsed to read all that at the moment. Any chance of summarizing it.
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
lostwonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #20
separ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmikjatt View Post
Also at point (3), the akali nihangs were the original Khalsa warriors and and army, that fought the invaders and injustice.
I agree with most of your post but on this point and a couple of others, I disagree. There is a scarcity (or rather, a complete absence) of reliable primary historical documents regarding the inception of the 'khalsa'. The nihang cults' claim to being the 'original warriors' is something very much limited to their tradition and beliefs. Within their own (oral) tradition, they consider themselves to be the original warriors but a historian would not find anything to corroborate that claim.

Quote:
Also, the 5 ks of the nihangs are imitated, but the army lifestyle is not.
The nihangs don't have a tradition of '5 Ks' but '3 signs'. Nobody knows where this '5 Ks' came from, but it's safe to assume it's very modern and probably came with the British. Also, I would say the British Sikhs were the ones with the 'army lifestyle' whereas nihangs had something more like a 'tribal nomadic lifestyle'.

Quote:
Now your theory about these people also being freemasons, does not appear in any of the traditional sikh sites I have read. British are mentioned, and protestantism, but never freemasons. If there is solid proof of this theory, then this would greatly aid the traditional sikhs like nihangs.
2 points: 1) the Freemason element is elitist and not advertised. The Freemason Sikhs run secretive lodges in India and Britain and control the gurdwaras. 2) The nihangs or 'traditional sikhs' are not enemies of the British, and in reality are probably a secret Freemasonic ally of the British. The 'enemy of the British' stuff is just another part of their self-made legend. If they are really enemies of the British, why do they send free books to MPs and other Establishment figures? Why do they encourage the British Army to recruit at their events (lectures, book signings, gatka displays)?
separ is offline   Reply With Quote