Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #61
warkitten

Default On RH Blood

Greetings All;

Hmmm........ I am a natural blonde hair/blue eyed Rh negative. I am O neg.

From what I have found out my ancestors came from the Caucaus (spelling) Mountain area.
I am interested in finding out more on it, which is another reason that I read David Icke's books.

Warkitten
warkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #62
ekx_dissillusioned

I am O positive and have had many a dealing the "others" they were unkind dealings at that.
ekx_dissillusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #63
naga

Default Anyone else relate to Arizona Wilder’s story?

Southern France plays a major role... bloodline (Rh negative)?

A lot of "others" stories seem to run parallel including mine and I find this quit unnerving! First time I've watched her interviews and I'm speachless...

... and "possession" is 9/10th's of the law!

http://myspace.com/NagaGirl8
naga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #64
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by warkitten View Post
Greetings All;

Hmmm........ I am a natural blonde hair/blue eyed Rh negative. I am O neg.

From what I have found out my ancestors came from the Caucaus (spelling) Mountain area.
I am interested in finding out more on it, which is another reason that I read David Icke's books.

Warkitten
Once you pull one string the whole ball unravels. Good luck

Old 08-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #65
skyline

This is an intersting thread.If my memory is correct Icke writes a bit about rh neg blood on the The biggest secret but I think he has missed a big point.Theory strongly suggests RH negs are a by product of gentic engineering,add Icke and others research on bloodlines and the family connections with the elite(I hate that word) going back through history and the Royals inter breeding, it wouldnt be crazy to assume all of these people are RH neg.Icke and others make a big statement about blood lines and family connection but in my opinion the RH factor is as important if not the main motivation for these bloodlines.Carry forward the bloodline but more importantly the RH neg bloodline.Prince Charles is O neg and I would bet Diana was O neg too,thats why she was chosen to breed nothing more.

I have other theorys too regarding the elites desire to de populate the planet by 90%.The estimated number of RH negative people alive is between 10-15%,if we look at these figures there is a connection.Would it be far to assume the that if the above theory is correct then the target would be people who have RH positive blood?Leaving the pure blood(not my words although I rh neg) to have the planet to themselves.Do they see RH positives as useless eaters.Does blue blood really mean RH neg blood?

Ok if there is substance in what I am saying we then look at the HIV virus.I am no expert but people have written that its race specific,Africa being virually wiped out by it.I watched a documentary a few years ago about a group of prostitutes that were clearly exposed to the virus but were not infected and they coundn't understand why.I have no evidence but maybe they are RH neg.Its only a theory but if we add the fact the elite are promiscuous and I am sure they dont wear rubber and the elite are said to engage in ritual homosexual activity then why are they not infected?Could it be because of the genetics? these virus' are not just race specific but also RH specific?

To add more substance to what I am saying we would need to find out who is RH neg amoung the elite royals,bankers,Bilders and so on and surely if we discover a high percentage of the people in these positions are of a RH neg blood type as a percentage of the group compared to a percentage of the population then this adds more weight to the theory

I am am trying to build a picture of who is and who isnt but its a hard task !
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #66
exicutioner151

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
So back to the original question posed, Why are they tracking people with Rh- bloodtypes?

Hi Agent99,
One theory could be , Tracking of Rh- could have a few advantages . 1 to follow them threw life and document abilities (psychic) or other . 2 to follow them and document occupations to see who is in line for shadowing or to make a path way for certian ones whom they see going in a certian direction. 3 to keep a numbers game of whos them and whos the monkeys . Im sure of it that thier are alot of reptilians who are not in politics or governmental jobs , just regular people (so they think) . I know this because ive seen some in my travels here and there and they could be anyone anywhere . I do know some dont even know what they are . another sorce for an advantage in tracking them is the old sleeper cell type thing ur dormant and just living ur life till activated and given orders .

Exicutioner151
exicutioner151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #67
exicutioner151

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
Ok if there is substance in what I am saying we then look at the HIV virus.I am no expert but people have written that its race specific,Africa being virually wiped out by it.I watched a documentary a few years ago about a group of prostitutes that were clearly exposed to the virus but were not infected and they coundn't understand why.I have no evidence but maybe they are RH neg.Its only a theory but if we add the fact the elite are promiscuous and I am sure they dont wear rubber and the elite are said to engage in ritual homosexual activity then why are they not infected?Could it be because of the genetics? these virus' are not just race specific but also RH specific?

Hi Skyline ,
Hiv was created and engineered to do one thing , eradicate the undesireables . It was first tested and then released in africa based on this first test . of course they figured it would spread and move rapidly so thier is a few fail safes . the release in africa was to be the cover story and a focal point for a few reasons . Diamonds gold minerals and other gems plus other riches . To say it originated from those detestable "black people " savages who have sex with monkeys (of all things) was a joke cover story hahahaha and it was bought hook line and in the frying pan and be soon dinner time .
exicutioner151
exicutioner151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #68
truthdog

I am tall, naturally blonde-haired and blue-eyed. I wonder, maybe that's why the Aruba girl was kidnapped, eh?
truthdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:30 PM   #69
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthdog View Post
I am tall, naturally blonde-haired and blue-eyed. I wonder, maybe that's why the Aruba girl was kidnapped, eh?
I'm not aware of the kidnapping, don't usually keep up on the news in that regard... do tell?

Old 12-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #70
shellygurrrl
Inactive

This is a topic I'm fascinated with. I am AB- the rarest of them all! :P I've done online research about this and found some interesting stuff.

1% of people are AB-
Apparently the protein in AB- blood can't be cloned.
The Basque people have an unusually high % of AB - in their population. No one is sure where they came from. One theory is they were survivors of Atlantis.

http://basque.unr.edu/16/16.1t/16.1.1.faqs1.htm

The Shroud of Turin supposedly has AB - blood on it. That is the oldest record of this blood type existing.

Also supposedly, blood is the least likely to evolve, furthering the theory the different blood types originated through unnatural causes (manipulation/genetic experiments).

http://www.spiritconnectionstore.com...connection.htm

This is my favorite "article" about rh negatives:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

"In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation. We can have any of numerous combinations of traits inherited from all our ancestors. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, their blood would have evolved the same way. Blood factors are transmitted with much more exactitude than any other characteristic. It would seem that modern man and rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past. All other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. But this leaves out the people who are Rh negative. If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. Where did the Rh negatives come from? If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of the ancient astronauts? "

"The American Indians had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were blood brothers (the same type blood)? The clumping (aggulation) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. Could they have been told, by their ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for their brothers and sisters, from other tribes, scattered throughout the earth. Indian tradition declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy. "
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:28 AM   #71
agent99

Interesting stuff about the native americans, I have native american blood on my fathers side of the family. Something to ponder
agent99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:10 AM   #72
truthdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga View Post
I'm not aware of the kidnapping, don't usually keep up on the news in that regard... do tell?
In Ickes book "The Biggest Secret" he explains that reptilians prefer blue-eyed blondes. He also explains this is why Hitler wanted a pure Arian Race, because of this.
When I mention the girl from Aruba, I'm talking about Natalee Holloway, a victim who went missing and nobody knows why.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7150744.stm

In truth there are several cases of kidnappings that happens a lot, especially with children going missing.
truthdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #73
sebastian
Banned

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Lower blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This would lend credence that the RH-negative factor was introduced from an outside source. Could the source be from human like beings from another planet? Or maybe we are just as alien as they are, in that, we are a product of their manipulation and interference. Could they have come here and manipulated life forms already present on earth to create modern man?

http://www.***********************/f...age455453/pg12
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #74
skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by exicutioner151 View Post

Hi Skyline ,
Hiv was created and engineered to do one thing , eradicate the undesireables . It was first tested and then released in africa based on this first test . of course they figured it would spread and move rapidly so thier is a few fail safes . the release in africa was to be the cover story and a focal point for a few reasons . Diamonds gold minerals and other gems plus other riches . To say it originated from those detestable "black people " savages who have sex with monkeys (of all things) was a joke cover story hahahaha and it was bought hook line and in the frying pan and be soon dinner time .
exicutioner151

There is no doubt its manmade and I only used africa as a reference point as I believe the concentration of rh neg people is quite low.I really feel the rh subject is the missing key and should have more debate as it connects so much
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #75
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
This is a topic I'm fascinated with. I am AB- the rarest of them all! :P I've done online research about this and found some interesting stuff.

1% of people are AB-
Apparently the protein in AB- blood can't be cloned.
The Basque people have an unusually high % of AB - in their population. No one is sure where they came from. One theory is they were survivors of Atlantis.

http://basque.unr.edu/16/16.1t/16.1.1.faqs1.htm

The Shroud of Turin supposedly has AB - blood on it. That is the oldest record of this blood type existing.

Also supposedly, blood is the least likely to evolve, furthering the theory the different blood types originated through unnatural causes (manipulation/genetic experiments).

http://www.spiritconnectionstore.com...connection.htm

This is my favorite "article" about rh negatives:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

"In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation. We can have any of numerous combinations of traits inherited from all our ancestors. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, their blood would have evolved the same way. Blood factors are transmitted with much more exactitude than any other characteristic. It would seem that modern man and rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past. All other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. But this leaves out the people who are Rh negative. If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. Where did the Rh negatives come from? If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of the ancient astronauts? "

"The American Indians had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were blood brothers (the same type blood)? The clumping (aggulation) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. Could they have been told, by their ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for their brothers and sisters, from other tribes, scattered throughout the earth. Indian tradition declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy. "
Just to clarify, the topic in questing pertains to the RH factor not the blood groups of A, B, AB or O. It is The RH factor that can not be cloned. As far as the Basque are concerned, it is O negative that is the most prevalent blood group of the RH negative line, not AB negative.

Personally speaking, I would not choose to be O negative, not interested in being a blood bank HA!

“The highest concentration of RH negative blood occurs in the Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, and in the Eastern/Oriental Jews. Only 15% of the entire world’s population is known to have the RH negative blood factor. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O') is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, as it is generally theorized by evolutionists that there is an unbroken bloodline from early human prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.

As previously mentioned, 'RH negative' blood indicates no protein connections exist to the Rhesus monkey; whereas 'RH positive' blood does carry protein linked to the Rhesus monkey - hence the 'RH' designation, i.e... Rhesus. All other earthly primates have this RH factor. Thus if all humans evolved from that line, all would have the RH factor. Obviously, that is not the case. Therefore, there must have been some manner of intervention giving rise to Rh-negative blood groups.

Blood type 'O' is the most common of the blood groups. When we separate the 'O' types into 'negative' and 'positive' we find that 'O' negative (the universal donor blood) constitutes less than 7% of the world́s population. Science at this very time is attempting to create a synthetic RH negative 'O' blood, but without success. For while the protein in positive blood can be cloned, that of negative blood cannot - which is quite interesting, and may be indicative of an alien origin, or more probable, from early genetic experimentation during previous advanced human civilization(s).

If the RH negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link (seemingly outside of the theorized evolutionary process) - from where did it originate? Geneticists generally claim the RH-negative factor is a mutation of unknown origin which apparently happened only a few thousand years ago. These ́negativé blooded people spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, France and later into America, Canada and Australia. Basque peoples contain the largest concentration of known 'O' negative blooded people today because, they for the most part, have confined themselves to one area, whereas the Celtic people have branched out among the entire new world.”

We also have to keep in mind that the “Seeding” occurred within various human subgroups so therefore there will be some variances within certain hybrids in question. The RH negative origin was not limited to the Basque and the other groups aforementioned; we also have to remember the 13th tribe of Levi of the Middle East. It’s not as black and white as far as race is concerned, many mixtures are at play. Don’t forget that many of the various indigenous groups were nomadic, therefore traveled and mixed- to varying degrees and with certain exceptions*

*Certain “groups” who were aware of their lineage practiced inbreeding in order to keep the blood lines “pure”. The Egyptians practiced this, as did the “chosen” peoples of the Jewish race amongst the priestly cast and various other secret societies. Ultimately though, in my opinion, evolution will prevail even in the midsts of various attempts to keep these bloodlines “pure” as it were.

Also, it is very important to remember NOT to get caught up in the self importance many of us tend to do within our blood lines, we need to remain objective and stick to the facts as assumed within these theories, for the ego can cloud our perspective and motives. We don’t need another Third Reich on our hands!

Ultimately we all are on own individual paths towards the process of evolution of self, the human race and beyond…

Check out this blog, interesting points and perspective:
http://memes.org/tom-cruise-alpha-dr...athing-underwa

I definitely recommend reading up on this site if you have not already:
http://groups.msn.com/starchildren/u...summation.msnw

Good luck and Nam myoho renge kyo!

Old 13-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #76
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthdog View Post
In Ickes book "The Biggest Secret" he explains that reptilians prefer blue-eyed blondes. He also explains this is why Hitler wanted a pure Arian Race, because of this.
When I mention the girl from Aruba, I'm talking about Natalee Holloway, a victim who went missing and nobody knows why.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7150744.stm

In truth there are several cases of kidnappings that happens a lot, especially with children going missing.
No offence to David Icke, but he does not have ALL the answers, no one individually does. A lot of it is about the "mind-set" of each agenda.

Yes, the Third Reich’s motive were to hone in on the blue-eyed blonds as one agenda (does not represent all), supposedly most impressionable, but I don't buy into that. Have you read up on the Thule Society as well as the Vril Society and Hitler’s involvement?

http://www.crystalinks.com/thule.html

My father’s side was from Germany and I lived under that kind of attitude and self importance pertaining to lineage. The Germans knew a lot, don't get me wrong, but many got caught up in the false prophecies, over shadowing the underlying truths.

Yes, I am VERY aware of the kidnappings and abductions, just not that particular story. A friend of mine has an interesting blog on this topic:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=373971751

NMRK!

Old 30-06-2008, 05:41 AM   #77
warkitten

Default RH Negs

Greetings;

I am also interested in that subject as I am an O-Neg/Blonde/Blue-eyed.

I work in the Nursing field in a major hospital and we do not see many RH Negs.

This is an interesting subject for me.

WarKitten
warkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #78
rhesusnegative
Banned

o negative
rhesusnegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #79
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Lower blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This would lend credence that the RH-negative factor was introduced from an outside source. Could the source be from human like beings from another planet? Or maybe we are just as alien as they are, in that, we are a product of their manipulation and interference. Could they have come here and manipulated life forms already present on earth to create modern man?

http://www.***********************/f...age455453/pg12
|Higher IQ and can't be cloned. Awesome.

I did an IQ test once and got 135.

B-
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #80
popeye11

Smile Greetings

Interesting thread, I'm A+, hope I don't get kicked off the thread, but you have to remember how stupid and unintuitive we positives are.
I have way too low blood pressure and many of the things listed. My mother is B- and has some Cherokee so maybe I got it from her, but I am sure my blood is A+ so why is it that I can see 4D reptiles? Eyes brown, hair dark brown.
popeye11 is offline   Reply With Quote