Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
warrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 125
Cool Is Blair a Freemason???

Is there any actual strong evidence that Tony Blair is in fact a Freemason, or a 33rd degree Freemason as has been suggested. His name isn't listed in any of the Freemason lodges as far as I know. I saw it suggested previously that Blair was a 33rd degree freemason in the same Lodge that Winston Churchill was joined. However his name isn't listed there, and I couldn't find any strong evidence that he was in fact a freemason of any lodge, let alone a 33rd degree freemason. So can anyone add any light to this, is there any evidence that he is in fact a freemason.
Many people just assume the PM of UK has to be a freemason, but is there proof of it?
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #2
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Is there any actual strong evidence that Tony Blair is in fact a Freemason, or a 33rd degree Freemason as has been suggested. His name isn't listed in any of the Freemason lodges as far as I know. I saw it suggested previously that Blair was a 33rd degree freemason in the same Lodge that Winston Churchill was joined. However his name isn't listed there, and I couldn't find any strong evidence that he was in fact a freemason of any lodge, let alone a 33rd degree freemason. So can anyone add any light to this, is there any evidence that he is in fact a freemason.
Many people just assume the PM of UK has to be a freemason, but is there proof of it?
Alright mate.....

A law was passed so that A "Priminster" or head of sate of England can not be a freemason, Winston Churchill was the last one to be a freemason but had to give it up when he got in power.

From my point of veiw i would say no as he is not on any of my friends lists in London., but he may be apart of the 33d? but its along way to the USA every time he wants to visit some lodges as he will not be able to entrer any in England.
I know this as he will not have a "Masonic passport" under the UGLE.

Thankyou for bringing this up because there is so much stuff made up on here.
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #3
jimijams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 888
Default

Here are a couple of photos I just downloaded from google with very suspect handshakes. Masonic3 will know if these handshakes are the "grip and token".



jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #4
jimijams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
Alright mate.....

A law was passed so that A "Priminster" or head of sate of England can not be a freemason, Winston Churchill was the last one to be a freemason but had to give it up when he got in power.

From my point of veiw i would say no as he is not on any of my friends lists in London., but he may be apart of the 33d? but its along way to the USA every time he wants to visit some lodges as he will not be able to entrer any in England.
I know this as he will not have a "Masonic passport" under the UGLE.

Thankyou for bringing this up because there is so much stuff made up on here.
There is no law that I can find stating a PM cannot be a freemason, the closest I could find was Member of Parliament Chris Mullin's Secret Societies Declaration Bill of 1993 which never got through. http://www.publications.parliament.u.../Debate-1.html

With regard to Winston Chirchill from what I can see he resigned from freemasonry after a falling out with his lodge in 1918(likely story) and it didn't have anything to do with him becoming prime minister. http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/beresiner7.html
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:52 AM   #5
chocky pud
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Default

More 'funny' Blair handshakes.


Kharrazi meets Blair: A controversial handshake
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/598647.stm


A dodgy Blair-Bush shake?
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0629/p01s05-usgn.html

Here is a link to a 5 minute google video regarding Blair's links to Freemasonry.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...82451814773800
chocky pud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
edelweiss pirate
Senior Member
 
edelweiss pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 18,276
Default

He's Illuminati.


Quote:
Thankyou for bringing this up because there is so much stuff made up on here.
M3... showing your disinfo agent colours are you at last? and the real purpose of your presence here? I so wanted to be friends, but no, seems you've a job to do... oh well...

I met a mason of 25 years in the craft and he said he didn't have a clue how it works and you, what 30 years old, a new mason and you claim to know it all?

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 07-03-2007 at 04:39 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
warrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 125
Default

Just because he said Blair isn't a freemason doesn't mean he is a disinfo agent, is there too much paranoia on this site.
And to be honest, on close inspection of those handshakes I don't see anything unusual about them, if you photo yourself taking a normal handshake it will look the same.
I had imagined Blair was a Freemason, he was/is in the legal profession and they have their fair share of them, and it was said that he was in the same lodge as Churchill. I did look into it further and even got a list of names some time ago of members of Churchills former lodge, Blairs name wasn't on that list or any other list i could find, I did speak to freemasons who were quite passionate about it, being quite adamant that Blair wasn't a freemason and certainly not a 33rd degree Freemason, and their evidence was quite convincing. Now I don't trust those Freemasons entirely and would even be a little surprised if Blair wasn't a freemason, but so far I haven't seen any evidence at all that he is in fact a freemason, I have only seen people claiming he is a freemason, but without any evidence to support it at all. If Blair is a freemason, is there evidence, what lodge is he joined. And there should be more photo's of masonic handshakes of him, so far any of those photos on this thread don't convince me at all.
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #8
edelweiss pirate
Senior Member
 
edelweiss pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 18,276
Smile

Where's the paranoia on this site?

Warrior, those photos don't convince you because you don't know what a masonic handshake looks like or feels like. I do on both counts.

If you care to review M3's post he said:

Quote:
Thankyou for bringing this up because there is so much stuff made up on here.
Which is clearly an attack because I know a mason DOES NOT know much about their craft, particularly a young 'un like him.

Which leaves the way open for the suggestion that he IS actually a disinfo agent.

If you'd been where I've been warrior you'd find that so called 'paranoia' is actually a very useful warning system. It's saved me many times. I hope it saves you.

Look. I'm being nice. Love me! I love you!

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 07-03-2007 at 05:43 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #9
warrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 125
Default

it still doesn't answer my question. Do you have further knowledge or evidence of Blair being a Freemason?
And I don't like people being accused of being disinfo too quickly. He might be disinfo, but we don't know for sure, so it is unfair to label him one just yet. And remember if he is in fact correct and Blair isn't a Freemason then it is you and not him who was "disinformed".
Anyway I don't see any reason for posters on this site to make personal remarks or throw accusations at each other, the mainstream tabloid newsmedia already do a good job of that, we can rise above such needless behaviour.
It is something I really do want to confirm, if Blair is in fact a Freemason.

Last edited by warrior; 07-03-2007 at 07:14 PM.
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:49 AM   #10
montag
Inactive
 
montag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NowHere
Posts: 4,742
Default

Thats the problem with secret societies, they're secret. Getting concrete evidence of membership is near impossible, unless you could force him legally to declare it I don't see how it would be possible to know besides observation.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, the chances are it's a mason.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:47 AM   #11
chocky pud
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Just because he said Blair isn't a freemason doesn't mean he is a disinfo agent, is there too much paranoia on this site.
And to be honest, on close inspection of those handshakes I don't see anything unusual about them, if you photo yourself taking a normal handshake it will look the same.
I had imagined Blair was a Freemason, he was/is in the legal profession and they have their fair share of them, and it was said that he was in the same lodge as Churchill. I did look into it further and even got a list of names some time ago of members of Churchills former lodge, Blairs name wasn't on that list or any other list i could find, I did speak to freemasons who were quite passionate about it, being quite adamant that Blair wasn't a freemason and certainly not a 33rd degree Freemason, and their evidence was quite convincing. Now I don't trust those Freemasons entirely and would even be a little surprised if Blair wasn't a freemason, but so far I haven't seen any evidence at all that he is in fact a freemason, I have only seen people claiming he is a freemason, but without any evidence to support it at all. If Blair is a freemason, is there evidence, what lodge is he joined. And there should be more photo's of masonic handshakes of him, so far any of those photos on this thread don't convince me at all.

Hi Warrior,

I don't know if you checled the video link in my last post, but there was some info there about Blair's ties with Freemasonry.

Also, I'm not so sure Masonic3 is as young as people may think. Here is the photo he has posted on his public profile. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?u=3159

Is this him? If so he's certainly not the young lad he once was is he?

chocky pud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #12
edelweiss pirate
Senior Member
 
edelweiss pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 18,276
Default

He could just be a 'mature' looking thirty year old...

Thing is that photo's in black and white... and it looks very Kim Philby, Anthony Blunt, 1960's spy scandal to me, so he must in reality be even older than he appears in the photo....

He definitely looks like he works for the government though or maybe he IS the government....

You gotta larf....

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 08-03-2007 at 04:09 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #13
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
Here are a couple of photos I just downloaded from google with very suspect handshakes. Masonic3 will know if these handshakes are the "grip and token".


No/maybe ?? but its hard to tell from here.........It looks to me that thumb is to low.
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocky pud View Post
Hi Warrior,

I don't know if you checled the video link in my last post, but there was some info there about Blair's ties with Freemasonry.

Also, I'm not so sure Masonic3 is as young as people may think. Here is the photo he has posted on his public profile. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?u=3159

Is this him? If so he's certainly not the young lad he once was is he?

Thankyou for your comments, but I am 29 and you can find me on my girlfriends web site:
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...1/IMG_0008.jpg
The picture on my profile is of the "Duke of Kent" who is the Head "Freemason"

I think that "edelweiss pirate" is telling some porkies "don't convince you because you don't know what a masonic handshake looks like or feels like. I do on both counts."

So you know the Grip and Token? I don't think so lol!

Also thanks "warrior" you seem switched on and not a fool like some people I would RE frame to name.
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:44 AM   #15
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

That man in M3's pic looks a right F****R Wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him! Seen that pic before somewhere isn't he some high ranking mason
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #16
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
That man in M3's pic looks a right F****R Wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him! Seen that pic before somewhere isn't he some high ranking mason
The picture on my profile is of the "Duke of Kent" who is the Head "Freemason" (Fellow Craft).
Going to meet him in 2010 on our bicentenial.
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #17
montag
Inactive
 
montag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NowHere
Posts: 4,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
The picture on my profile is of the "Duke of Kent" who is the Head "Freemason" (Fellow Craft).
Going to meet him in 2010 on our bicentenial.
Will you get to shake his hand?
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #18
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Will you get to shake his hand?
Yes of course I will make the point of speaking to him, most "Brothers" will be scard to talk to him.
But not me, my first words will be:

"Hello nice to meet you, whats all this about you being a reptile then?"
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:54 PM   #19
montag
Inactive
 
montag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NowHere
Posts: 4,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post

"Hello nice to meet you, whats all this about you being a reptile then?"
Thats very funny M3, I bet that'll provoke either a laugh or some kind of hissing sound from him.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #20
masonic3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 368
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Thats very funny M3, I bet that'll provoke either a laugh or some kind of hissing sound from him.
I promise I will and will let you know what happens, also I will post my photos that will take of me and him(long way off yet)


He will know about whats on the net about him, so I think he should laugh, in freemasonry he is the same as me "Brotherhood" but he is the most high ranking, so everyone will be scared of him.
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 PM.