Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
bealert
Senior Member
 
bealert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Smile Are All Stalkers sexual perverts

I think all stalkers are sexual perverts and most are in to domination ..bondage etc.. if someone stalks someone else there seems to be some sort of sexual act in which the stalker gets a sexual kick out of it..probably goes home at the end of the day and masturbates about doing it..you know like a sort of sick deranged animal. Just proves what a sick demented world in which we live in which diseases such as stalking can go virtually untouched by the law..what a sick bunch of idiots.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
I think all stalkers are sexual perverts and most are in to domination ..bondage etc.. if someone stalks someone else there seems to be some sort of sexual act in which the stalker gets a sexual kick out of it..probably goes home at the end of the day and masturbates about doing it..you know like a sort of sick deranged animal. Just proves what a sick demented world in which we live in which diseases such as stalking can go virtually untouched by the law..what a sick bunch of idiots.
Maybe not perverts but they surely have issues.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,881
Default

I had a stalker. I knew him as a friend but he wanted more. I wasn't interested in having a relationship with him but he couldn't accept it and thought that he could eventually make me love him. He kept trying to get me to spend time with him but I really didn't want to because he would always be pressuring me to be with him.

Anyway, a few weeks later he's turning up at my work (I worked in a fashion store) and when I'd go out to the shop or to a nightclub with my friends he would sometimes turn up there. One time I caught him hanging around outside the shop where I worked and my boss told me that he had been there hours just watching and waiting. He started to do it all the time. Once I was walking to work and he came from out of nowhere and started walking alongside me which made me realise he must be watching me alot without me knowing because he seemed to know what I was doing all the time.

He used to text me constantly as well. He had to know what I was doing at every minute of the day. He would always send me gifts as well. It was a horrible experience and not flattering at all. I wasn't scared of him but he made me very uncomfortable. I never encouraged him. I let him know from the start how his behaviour was making me feel but he couldn't accept it.

I ended up seeing somebody new and it became pretty serious and he backed off then. He wasn't a pervert but it was like he was desperate to have a girlfriend. I'm not entirely sure if it was me that he wanted
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
whizzer
Senior Member
 
whizzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 268
Default

Some people are deer stalkers!

Last edited by whizzer; 01-09-2009 at 09:30 PM.
whizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
george tatum
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Default

The person who started this thread has not met enough stalkers.

Some are sexual perverts, most are incredibly lonely & sad individuals. To be honest I don't know whether they should be demonised or studied more carefully in order to stop the syndrome happening again.

Don't ask me how I know so much about stalkers. It's a harrowing tale.

A lot of them merely have no social skills. They do not understand how to interact with others and are thoroughly irrational.
george tatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:35 AM   #6
bealert
Senior Member
 
bealert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Default

personally i think if someone is a stalker there not the sort of person i would like to meet..if they stalk for what ever reason something is badly wrong with them and for you to sympathize with them is even more worrying maybe you are one yourself and seek sympathy..nether the less i honesty be thinking about seeing a doctor.
I Have not meant to be rude here but its how i see it..If we had more sympathy for the victim and less for the offender maybe we wouldn't be living in world where the offender is given special privileges whilst the victim suffers in silence. Not only are you naive you make life for victims even more unpleasant by actually sticking up for these sickos

Last edited by bealert; 02-09-2009 at 12:43 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
alithinos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 106
Default Stalkers

For me stalkers indeed have a problem,but we shouldn't treat them with isolation.
What we could say about them is that they over reacting about love.
It's ok to love somebody,and it's a nice thing to try to show them that you love them.
But there is a line that you shouldn't pass.
Those people are actually don't get it that they are over reacting.
They see reality like a fairy tail where they are the princes and they have to pass through tests and fight for their princesses.
From a point of view it's romantic.
From another point of view it's disturbing.
You could say some people even get psychotic.
Usually those people don't have many relationships and that make them think that there is only one person for them somewhere,their "soulmate".
I don't see stalkers as bad persons,but as persons that need help.
As much for "deer stalking" that someone refered,has nothing to do with love stalking.
Deer stalking is a special way for hunting.
It is when you wear camouflage and you try reach your pray in stealth.

Last edited by alithinos; 02-09-2009 at 07:09 AM.
alithinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
george tatum
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
personally i think if someone is a stalker there not the sort of person i would like to meet..if they stalk for what ever reason something is badly wrong with them and for you to sympathize with them is even more worrying maybe you are one yourself and seek sympathy..nether the less i honesty be thinking about seeing a doctor.
I Have not meant to be rude here but its how i see it..If we had more sympathy for the victim and less for the offender maybe we wouldn't be living in world where the offender is given special privileges whilst the victim suffers in silence. Not only are you naive you make life for victims even more unpleasant by actually sticking up for these sickos
There is nothing in my post that even remotely sticks up for stalkers or sympathises with them.

You are a tit.
george tatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #9
deem
Senior Member
 
deem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethnal Green, London.
Posts: 792
Default

I would love to have a stalker. Nobody ever stalks me
__________________
Watch out for our schools being converted into detention camps under our noses.
'How I clobbered Every Cash Confiscatery Agency Known To Man'.
http://www.edgemediatv.com/article001_icke.html

Last edited by deem; 04-09-2009 at 01:31 AM.
deem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #10
bealert
Senior Member
 
bealert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by george tatum View Post
There is nothing in my post that even remotely sticks up for stalkers or sympathises with them.

You are a tit.
and your probably a stalker. in saying there very lonely people is giving them a excuse out of sympathy don't you think

Last edited by bealert; 04-09-2009 at 08:33 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
rhydra
Senior Member
 
rhydra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wales
Posts: 8,742
Default

I'd like to stalk someone, but I can't be bothered.

Seriously though, I can't understand someone getting obsessed with someone else to the extent that they are always just happening to be walking past their door, in the same aisle in the supermarket or wherever. If someone p155es me off I just want to get away from them and not see them again.
__________________
Man is a tool created by the Universe to mark time.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deem View Post
I would love to have a stalker. Nobody ever stalks me
I would offer to be your stalker, but I fear it is a rather labour intensive activity and I am stratching myself a bit thin as it is
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
george tatum
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
and your probably a stalker. in saying there very lonely people is giving them a excuse out of sympathy don't you think
In the name of Satan's cock!

Of course stalkers are lonely! If they had a loyal partner or friend why the hell would they stalk anyone?

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer out of fear of rejection. He wanted to keep people near him. In his insanity, he reasoned that murdering the people he desired was a good way to keep them near to him. What he did was horrible and evovled out of him being lonely, sociopathic, psychotic, depraved and alienated (amongst other things). It was also mirrored in the murders of Denis Nilson.

If you think it's possible to sympathise with Jeffrey Dahmer you are a lot weirder than me.

If you think most stalkers do it for fun? Or maybe it's a hobby!

You comin' out to the pub tonight Martin?
Nah! I'll probably spend 5 hours standing outside someone's house in the pouring rain for no reason.
george tatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
rhydra
Senior Member
 
rhydra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wales
Posts: 8,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by george tatum View Post
In the name of Satan's cock!

Of course stalkers are lonely! If they had a loyal partner or friend why the hell would they stalk anyone?

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer out of fear of rejection. He wanted to keep people near him. In his insanity, he reasoned that murdering the people he desired was a good way to keep them near to him. What he did was horrible and evovled out of him being lonely, sociopathic, psychotic, depraved and alienated (amongst other things). It was also mirrored in the murders of Denis Nilson.

If you think it's possible to sympathise with Jeffrey Dahmer you are a lot weirder than me.

If you think most stalkers do it for fun? Or maybe it's a hobby!

You comin' out to the pub tonight Martin?
Nah! I'll probably spend 5 hours standing outside someone's house in the pouring rain for no reason.
Mostly because of the lack of something to do, many people have given up jobs and careers to go stalking however. Not a rational pursuit to begin with so there won't be any off the peg solutions.

Still, I wouldn't mind being stalked by a good looking rich woman showering me with gifts and all that!
__________________
Man is a tool created by the Universe to mark time.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #15
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
I think all stalkers are sexual perverts and most are in to domination ..bondage etc.. if someone stalks someone else there seems to be some sort of sexual act in which the stalker gets a sexual kick out of it..probably goes home at the end of the day and masturbates about doing it..you know like a sort of sick deranged animal. Just proves what a sick demented world in which we live in which diseases such as stalking can go virtually untouched by the law..what a sick bunch of idiots.
Great observations OP, though i think you are generalising a little too much and getting caught up into forming a judgemental opinion.

i had a stalker for over five years. She most definately wasn't a sexual pervert and nor was she into domination or bondage. We had a very highly charged relationship for about four years, so i can vouch for that....

After the relatrionship ended, she would continually harass me and ring me. We lived about 140 miles from each other and she would regularly turn up at my home with absolutely no way of getting back to hers unless i drove her and with no-where else to stay.

This continued for around three years or so and subsequent relationships broke down because of the stress this would cause. Despite my continued insistance that such behavior was damaging she continued turning up unanounced at my home. I had by this point changed my phone number so she couldn't get in touch, she would ring continally before that. In the end i decided to move house in an attempt to stop her hassling me.

i sold a house i loved very much and moved. Only to be confronted with her arrival at my best friends house many months later while i was there. She was married at this point to some other guy! My mate would have phone calls from her most weekends too.

And yet in all the time we were together she showed absolutely no sign of being insecure or having compulsive tendancies. Though the relationship was fraught with difficulties and she was very demanding, as are many long distance relationships.

i bumped into her a few years later, which is now a few years ago, at a festival and she seemed like she had come a long way, she was then still married to the guy but was looking for an out, she asked if i'd give her the out, and we sat and talked for a few hours about things. i haven't heard from her sinse, except for two emails that she sent to another friend of mine asking him to pass on a few messages, so it's been around 18 months or so since then.

It isn't fair to generalise all stalkers as sexual preditors / perverts, some just have a hard time of letting go, for whatever reason, or live life with insecurities and issues of self worth.

Last edited by merlincove; 04-09-2009 at 05:16 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #16
charas
Senior Member
 
charas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by george tatum View Post
There is nothing in my post that even remotely sticks up for stalkers or sympathises with them.
Agreed, I read your post and it didn't sound like you were sticking up for them.
charas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #17
bealert
Senior Member
 
bealert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by george tatum View Post
In the name of Satan's cock!

Of course stalkers are lonely! If they had a loyal partner or friend why the hell would they stalk anyone?

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer out of fear of rejection. He wanted to keep people near him. In his insanity, he reasoned that murdering the people he desired was a good way to keep them near to him. What he did was horrible and evovled out of him being lonely, sociopathic, psychotic, depraved and alienated (amongst other things). It was also mirrored in the murders of Denis Nilson.

If you think it's possible to sympathise with Jeffrey Dahmer you are a lot weirder than me.

If you think most stalkers do it for fun? Or maybe it's a hobby!

You comin' out to the pub tonight Martin?
Nah! I'll probably spend 5 hours standing outside someone's house in the pouring rain for no reason.
Most stalkers do it for the feeling of power it gives them..which in turn..turns them on..its a sexual thing ...i bet you find many are in to bondage etc.
Giving them a excuse for there actions such as loneliness is like saying A rapist is a lonely so lets pity him...your opinion is dangerous and thank god people like you are not the ones giving out sentences to these people.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #18
grachtengordel
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,401
Default

are all women potential stalkers?
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #19
george tatum
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
Most stalkers do it for the feeling of power it gives them..which in turn..turns them on..its a sexual thing ...i bet you find many are in to bondage etc.
Giving them a excuse for there actions such as loneliness is like saying A rapist is a lonely so lets pity him...your opinion is dangerous and thank god people like you are not the ones giving out sentences to these people.
For the last time where have I said we should pity them and where have I said anything about the sentences that should be imposed?! Show me.

You are creating imaginary scenarios in your own head and I can't talk to you anymore as you are being irrational, judgemental and reactionary.

Good day to you sir.
george tatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #20
Ian2day
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,944
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deem View Post
I would love to have a stalker. Nobody ever stalks me
Oh Rly? Are you using this login as an avatar? I did start to stalk you for just 7 threads but things turned strange once I had logged off of the forum yesterday. So much for making life fun and light hearted. I am not amused said in full Queen Victoria style. Makes me wonder just how many provocateurs are active in just attempting to get people to breach the rules.

Last edited by Ian2day; 05-09-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:11 PM.