Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2009, 06:47 AM   #41
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchtripper View Post
I'd be impressed if he was just emulating the guy who fires the arrow to start the Olympic flame, let alone a fecking constellation.
it's not the only sign he makes, and he's part of the big illuminati show, by simply being there, under the eyes of millions of people.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 08:09 AM   #42
runciter

all those signs work on a subconsious level, i think.

your confused attention is what they want, to steal energies.

and it's not a random constellation, orion is central to the illuminati cult.

Old 21-08-2009, 08:56 AM   #43
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoney View Post
Just because you put your hands in a certain way and show certain fingers, doesn't mean it's Illuminati symbolism... I mean, what are you even getting at? You give no particular names to the symbolism, or suggest what it means.

I've noticed that there are a lot of young members on the David Icke forums, which is encouraging. I know what it's like to be sucked into a lot of baseless thoughts with no evidence. I just hope you smarten up eventually.

With that said, these 100m sprinters must go through some very intense Matrix-like training to be able to even say they could beat their record by a 10th of a second. I mean, how could you possibly prepare for that kind of thing without massively slowing down time in your head, or something. It's certainly something along those lines that they're doing. There's pure evidence to show that you can train your brain to experience time faster and slower using some basic techniques.
I agree..... ...and for a long time, I've seen black sportsmen make those kinds of shapes/symbols as a spontaneous thing when they win a race/score a goal. Linton Christie did after winning in '92 at Barcelona, I clearly remember.

I posted a few weeks back something about sports/drugs. But I think it's losing the plot if we start looking for hand symbols everywhere.....thing is, they can be found everywhere if a person looks hard enough....we all probably do them without even knowing!

There have been plenty of drug cheats around the world and I'm sure that's all they are- cheats who took drugs. Not members of any 'club'. Unless someone wants to now research every drugster athlete and scrutinise their winning photos.....??

Nope, me neither!
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #44
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I agree..... ...and for a long time, I've seen black sportsmen make those kinds of shapes/symbols as a spontaneous thing when they win a race/score a goal. Linton Christie did after winning in '92 at Barcelona, I clearly remember.
how can you tell a spontaneous thing from an "apprehended behaviour"?

i doubt that anything that can be seen by millions of people is spontaneous.

they are products, energy catalyzers, i believe they're exploited in every aspect.
Old 21-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #45
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
how can you tell a spontaneous thing from an "apprehended behaviour"?

i doubt that anything that can be seen by millions of people is spontaneous.

they are products, energy catalyzers, i believe they're exploited in every aspect.
Runciter, I've seen guys do the same thing loads of times on a park on sunday morning, when they've just scored at football! In some little park with a few people there- how do you explain that? I'm not denying the people who do this stuff consciously but I think it's a slippery slope to try to look for it everywhere.

Last edited by decode reality; 21-08-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 21-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #46
runciter

Quote:
Runciter, I've seen guys do the same thing loads of times on a park on sunday morning, when they've just scored at football! In some little park with a few people there- how do you explain that? I'm not denying the people who do this stuff consciously but I think it's a slippery slope to try to look for it everywhere.
didn't they learn to do that from their idols?
Old 21-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #47
decode reality

Quote:
didn't they learn to do that from their idols?
I don't know. Who do you specifically mean by "their idols"?

Last edited by decode reality; 21-08-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 21-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #48
runciter

Quote:
I don't know. Who do you specifically mean by "their idols"?
things they see on tv, or things done by people they somehow admire.
Old 21-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #49
decode reality

Quote:
things they see on tv, or things done by people they somehow admire.

You must have someone in mind?
Old 21-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #50
runciter

Quote:
You must have someone in mind?
no, i'm speaking generally.

here in italy i often saw kids playing football (soccer) and imitate famous players.
Old 21-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #51
farros

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
He's young.
He's fucking fast!
... and having fun.

End of.

Not everything in this world is a conspiracy.
Sometimes, it just is what it is.
Fucking numerology and symbolism ... geeeez ... you can find it wherever you WANT to find it.
If you look for it with enough desire; it will be there - that's guaranteed.
Self fulfilling delusional paranoia.
yep.

This thread is another case of people giving to much credit to the complexity of the 'conspiracy'

Those hands signs BOLT is making are generic ghetto boy signs, but in his own style.

Look at any rapper or hip hop star on cd's of posters, they all do those kinds of hand gestures. its the "bad boy" look.

A hand on your heart is a gentle expression of love ie (winning a race, scoring a goal)

What use do the illuminati have with a runner anyway?

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #52
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
yep.

This thread is another case of people giving to much credit to the complexity of the 'conspiracy'

Those hands signs BOLT is making are generic ghetto boy signs, but in his own style.

Look at any rapper or hip hop star on cd's of posters, they all do those kinds of hand gestures. its the "bad boy" look.

A hand on your heart is a gentle expression of love ie (winning a race, scoring a goal)

What use do the illuminati have with a runner anyway?
hip hop music industry is allegedly under complete masonic control.

what use with a runner, or what use with a person that attracts the energies of millions of people?
Old 21-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #53
tien an
Banned

To all of you posting that Usain Bolt is making illuminati-inspired hand signals:

Have any of you ever sat down and had a conversation with a Jamaican male of his age (or over)?

They are extremely proud men (and rightly so).
All Jamaican men that I have spoken to (without exception) have expressed suspicion, disdain or hatred for any control-mechanism, be it mental or physical.
Many of them are brought up reading the bible and (whether they reject its teachings or not) are left with a very strong underlying sense of righteousness, of a desire to live a 'righteous' life, doing to others as they would have done to themselves.

As for touching/patting the heart after achievement/significant event, they are not the only ones to do this.
Have you ever shaken the hand of a North-African?
He will touch his heart immediately afterwards, alluding to the warmth/respect he feels having done so.

Have none of you spent any time analysing black culture in general (in a general way)?

Really, some of you should get out a bit more....

tian an.

PS My brother and I were 'athletes' in our youth. He could run 100m in around 10.5 seconds and I could run 1500m in around 4mins. Although some part of me wishes I was more like young Bolt (accompanied by a tiny bit of - okay - a lot of envy), I can't overcome the feeling of sheer elation that what he's doing is at all possible.
The man's achievement is simply stunning....can't you enjoy it for what it is?
PPS As for Tyson Gay looking 'jumpy' just before the race...how would you feel if you were about to run against the guy who just made your previous (medal-winning) performances look like those of a rank amateur?

Last edited by tien an; 21-08-2009 at 10:53 AM.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 10:50 AM   #54
runciter

the illuminati are able to control people without the victim being aware he/she's being controlled.

tien an, you may be right, but isn't your post based on a generalization?
Old 21-08-2009, 11:04 AM   #55
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
To all of you posting that Usain Bolt is making illuminati-inspired hand signals:

Have any of you ever sat down and had a conversation with a Jamaican male of his age (or over)?

They are extremely proud men (and rightly so).
All Jamaican men that I have spoken to (without exception) have expressed suspicion, disdain or hatred for any control-mechanism, be it mental or physical.
Many of them are brought up reading the bible and (whether they reject its teachings or not) are left with a very strong underlying sense of righteousness, of a desire to live a 'righteous' life, doing to others as they would have done to themselves.

As for touching/patting the heart after achievement/significant event, they are not the only ones to do this.
Have you ever shaken the hand of a North-African?
He will touch his heart immediately afterwards, alluding to the warmth/respect he feels having done so.

Have none of you spent any time analysing black culture in general (in a general way)?

Really, some of you should get out a bit more....

tian an.

PS My brother and I were 'athletes' in our youth. He could run 100m in around 10.5 seconds and I could run 1500m in around 4mins. Although some part of me wishes I was more like young Bolt (accompanied by a tiny bit of - okay - a lot of envy), I can't overcome the feeling of sheer elation that what he's doing is at all possible.
The man's achievement is simply stunning....can't you enjoy it for what it is?
PPS As for Tyson Gay looking 'jumpy' just before the race...how would you feel if you were about to run against the guy who just made your previous (medal-winning) performances look like those of a rank amateur?
Tian an, I agree with all you've posted except the piece I've made bold. Rose tinted specs and generalising come to mind.
Old 21-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #56
rodin
Banned

Quote:
I know where you are coming from

Nevertheless I did think USA IN BOLT 19 19 911 19...

went - why not

Type INBOLT in search engine and up pops

19 inbolt.net

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=inb...96e2e,fa9547cc

Note I did NOT type in 19 only INBOLT and this search came up first page

go figure that one out

Last edited by rodin; 21-08-2009 at 11:31 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #57
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Tian an, I agree with all you've posted except the piece I've made bold. Rose tinted specs and generalising come to mind.
If I had said something like "All Jamaican men express suspicion, disdain..."
then I would have to agree with you (and runciter), that my post is based on generalisation.

However, I am speaking of specific, first-hand examples; personal experience.
I am well aware that there are young guys in Jamaica who would put a bullet through me for looking at them the wrong way, but I haven't met any.
I have travelled quite a bit though, and am a social type, interested in people from other cultures than my own.
I can see what he's doing as typical of his generation and his (and others') youth culture.

And you suggest that I am making generalisations?
How about suggesting that anyone making such hand-symbols is an illuminati-controlled puppet/freemason or otherwise?
Now there's a sweeping generalisation if I ever encountered one.

I assume you've both picked up on my use of the word general...as in "Have none of you spent any time analysing black culture in general (in a general way)".
I'll be a bit more careful with my choice of words in future then.
Let me try again:
Have none of you tried to scratch the surface of black (and youth) culture, to try and glean the merest insight as to the significance of their gestures?

Whilst I'm highly suspicious of Jay-Zee (particularly after watching his performance with Rhianna in 'Umbrella'), to suggest that they're all illuminati puppets is a bit rich.

Here's a generalisation (that happens to be true):
We're all Illuminati puppets! (because we let them, because we allow our minds to be drawn into the victim mode).

Heavenly Peace,
tian an.
Old 21-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #58
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
Here's a generalisation (that happens to be true):
We're all Illuminati puppets! (because we let them, because we allow our minds to be drawn into the victim mode).
we're illuminati puppets because we're forced to use their money and their contaminated products.

and we will hardly defeat them, or stop their plans, if we fail to aknowledge the extent of their control.
Old 21-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #59
rodin
Banned

Quote:
we're illuminati puppets because we're forced to use their money and their contaminated products.

and we will hardly defeat them, or stop their plans, if we fail to aknowledge the extent of their control.
+ 1

We don't LET them. Any more than the Russian Christians LET the Bolshevick Jews exterminate and torture them

I am getting very very angry with the 'it's our fault' meme

being pushed - reminds me of Club of Rome climate hoax declaration 'The Real Enemy of Humanity is Humanity itself'
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #60
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
+ 1

We don't LET them. Any more than the Russian Christians LET the Bolshevick Jews exterminate and torture them

I am getting very very angry with the 'it's our fault' meme

being pushed - reminds me of Club of Rome climate hoax declaration 'The Real Enemy of Humanity is Humanity itself'
Hear, hear!
(but don't get angry...it won't do much good).

tian an.