Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
markm32

Default Mark Dice

Hi Guys,

Wasn't sure where to post this but here's an interesting video This was uploaded by 'mark' but taken down soon after. Make up your own minds but that's not human behaviour to me. Was David and other folk right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE9fIf8CUjg

It's creepy but interesting at the same time. Why would anyone upload that? Maybe it didn't know it was sharing in public and meant it for private? Maybe it didn't know uploading was a bad thing? Maybe it's a body that was being taken over and the human side uploaded it to show the world and the other side took it down? The telepathy thing there's no real proof but you know what it looks like to me? Anyone got the Oculus Rift? Well, it's basically virtual reality. Someone mentions mapping of the face (which could be true, as well as to make sure there are no giveaway signs) but I think it looks like someone that's just entered into this space and is getting used to it. With the Oculus, lots of folk get motion sickness etc

I don't believe the guy was joking. For a start, there are long pauses in the video where he does nothing but stare. There's nothing comedic about it. Professionally it will kill book sales. If it was a joke, I think a sain person would do it and then crack up laughing at the last minute to reassure viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

Last edited by markm32; 03-02-2014 at 11:43 AM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
markm32

Don't think Davids ever mentioned it but anyone that makes a career out of this type of thing and then mocks us intelligent folk, is a bit of a ****. Some people think he was joking but hmmm...
Old 03-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
2circles
Inactive

Mark Dice has 240k subscribers and he is very effective in counter social engineering.
And he calls all these illuminati reptilians out for what they are.

Why exactly do people think it would be a good idea to produce a video called "MARK DICE CAUGHT ON CAMERA TELEPATHICALLY TALKING TO REPTILIANS."

Even if he was. Even if he was lucifers first general himself. You don't have to be a genius to know that truth is not wisdoms end, and that it would be smart to shut up about it.

People don't think twice before they're doing what they're doing and they don't think one step ahead.
2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
seers among us

Wow, these forums have tons of disinfo agents. Your video is rubbish.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:29 PM   #5
ninjashoes

If anyone actually thinks Dice is real then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them.

obvious Cointelpro is obvious
Old 04-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
If anyone actually thinks Dice is real then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them.
If it's so obvious you surely can name us 5 very good conclusive reasons why he isn't real. I'm awaiting your substantiated analysis with great anticipation.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #7
jonnyc55

What if dis info agents have a tatic of calling other people dis info agents?

In which case, we are screwed.
jonnyc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #8
darklord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyc55 View Post
What if dis info agents have a tatic of calling other people dis info agents?

In which case, we are screwed.
Could you not work out who the disinfo agents are on your little colours/numbers chart?
darklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #9
jonnyc55

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
Could you not work out who the disinfo agents are on your little colours/numbers chart?

I feel bullied.

Stop it or I'll tell the teacher.

Last edited by jonnyc55; 05-02-2014 at 04:27 PM.
jonnyc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #10
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
Into the corner, darklordy!

Old 06-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #11
mondogobbo

7.01: reptilian tongue...yes, I think he is a disinformation-reptilian agent! Besides I have always found that there was something creepy about him, now maybe I know why....
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #12
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post

Agreed.....

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #13
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Agreed.....
You seem like a more talkative fellow, how about you answer the question i asked him? Since you agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2circles View Post
If it's so obvious you surely can name us 5 very good conclusive reasons why he isn't real. I'm awaiting your substantiated analysis with great anticipation.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #14
wendypeace27

Are you sure it wasnt one of those videos where the narration and the video are made at separate times??

He talks a lot of bad talk about Jews to be controlled.

With Israel trying to ban the word Nazi and all they are doing to cover up the feces of histoy that shows they created them. They even want to control the internet. lol They dont want people to know the truth, that they are one. Pigs in a blanket.

ZioNaZis, the negative alien agenda.

There is only ONE conspiracy people!!!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-02-2014 at 04:38 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #15
lord tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2circles View Post
You seem like a more talkative fellow, how about you answer the question i asked him? Since you agree.
I don't think he's an agent. I think he wants to be one and they kind of realize that. It's probably why they aren't biting. Truther cheerleader who isn't really all that good at much besides using his media and communications skills to create a semi-semi-semi-celebrity status on the Internet? Now realizes that things haven't gone great and his one hope is to become one of those 'disinformation agents' he's always heard about? We'll pass.

Anyone who doubts this theory should look at how he talked all this shit about Alex Jones to get attention. Suddenly he does another one of those interview bits for Infowars TV (where they call him "Marc Dice" in the description to throw off the newbies). His anti-AJ videos disappear and he goes back to being a frequent AJ guest. In other words, he sold out and was all too happy to. Doing those videos attacking his former friend caused a little buzz at first, but it soon became clear that people were getting bored to tears by that schtick. So Dice comes back to "Jonestown," as I recall him calling it.

Watch any of his videos on the recent wave of terrorism in America. He's ridiculing anyone and everyone who speaks against the official narrative. He's taken to calling any who decide to disagree with him on anything "kool-aid drinkers" and "mentally ill."

And what's more? The videos where he attacks these theories grossly twist the evidence presented by those he's criticizing and some of them attempt to explain it away in rather absurd ways. I'm not going to re-watch all of his videos, but two particular examples:

#1: He claimed there was no second gas mask and that the controversy arose because in one picture, some kind of clipboard is lying next to one of them. It is gone in another picture showing a gas mask, indicating two different locations and two different pictures. Dice points out that it is obvious that the mask or the clipboard could have been moved. The problem? The fact that a second gas mask was found at the scene is based on aerial shots of the scene and reports by the police officers who initially responded. Holmes had SWAT-style body armor on but they were able to tell him apart from the other police because he had a gas mask on. The 'second' mask is the one that Dice attempted to portray as the only one in the video 'debunking' the claim.

#2: In another condescending video, Dice requests that people use their heads before coming to the conclusion that it might be suspicious that Holmes' psychiatrist was formerly the chief medical officer at a major Air Force Base in San Antonio. After all, Dice tells us, the good doctor attempted to warn the police about the dastardly plans of Holmes. Anyone with any kind of critical thinking skills can see how absurd Dice's argument here is.

Dice has long began giving his image a 'mainstream media' makeover. He's maintaining the rabidly conservative and fundamentalist perspective while dispensing of much of the actual conspiracy research that he latched onto. His profile as an in-the-spotlight cheerleader for such activities (through prank calls, popular videos, a book, radio interviews, etc.) is what brought him the fame he has behind his YouTube channel. However, that isn't enough for Mark. Those few instances in which one of his stunts (like the one involving Bonaduce or the time he was threatened by Michael Reagan) gets him airtime on a major outlet have given him a very big head.

He's trying to get the news outlets to notice him as a potential talking head. Don't know why everyone doesn't see this. It's why he always seems like a bad caricature of Bill O'Reilly or one of these other attack dogs. He's trying to sound like them. That is also, I suspect, why he comes off as such an insufferable douchebag during these videos. He didn't always sound like that. I suspect that in his attempt to imitate these types his resentment is bleeding into the impression as well.

These ridiculous videos bashing anyone who discusses these shooting/terror attacks are a "Love me, daddy!" routine that he's hoping 'they' see. Unfortunately, 'they' don't give a shit and I hope Dice realizes that soon. "Why Can't I be Glenn Beck?" Dice wonders. If you've managed to stomach some of these videos (such as the one about Paul Walker), you'll see that he's even ripped off Beck's mock voice. As if it wasn't unfunny enough when he was doing it.

All those who think that respectability constitutes recognition of authority and "good behavior" before it are brainwashed fools.

Last edited by lord tsukasa; 07-02-2014 at 07:55 AM.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:57 PM   #16
deca

Mark Dice Is an Alien/Human Hybrid Reptilian Shapeshifter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQPN...l5c0oKRtyenj6Q

Quote:
Published on Feb 9, 2014

Mark Dice Is an Alien/Human Hybrid Reptilian Shapeshifter Illuminati Sent from the Drako Galaxy to Deceive You!!
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #17
mondogobbo

I just wrote this on his channel:

"Well, I think you are a reptilian.....you are a secret Illuminati disinformation-agent. And I also think you are an arrogant dick......"

I just canīt stand this guy. His rude behavior, his arrogance and his talking to people like they were all idiots. I think he is an idiot himself

Last edited by mondogobbo; 09-02-2014 at 04:03 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:30 PM   #18
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Mark Dice Is an Alien/Human Hybrid Reptilian Shapeshifter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQPN...l5c0oKRtyenj6Q

Well, now I am on the fence. lol jk jk

That video was not evidence of anything. It has to be obvious like Steve-O, Joe Biden, and most News Casters.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Did Mark Dice think just for one "brain dead" second, that it was one of TPTB shills that have been making a big deal about this video? As a way THEMSELVES to "Muddy the water" -- from maybe REAL evidence videos like stated above. Do these shills really think we havent noticed their pressence?

"Muddy the water", or is their weight just too big in YELLOW AND BLACK COLORS???

hmmmm

ZioNaZis.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 09-02-2014 at 07:31 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #19
markm32

Quote:
Originally Posted by seers among us View Post
Wow, these forums have tons of disinfo agents. Your video is rubbish.
Thanks and fuck you very much
Old 10-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #20
markm32

It's quite interesting from a realization point of view. People get their ideas of the world predominantly from the people they're exposed too and what they allow themselves to see looking through the crystal ball.

When you ignore the information and just see the bizarreness of some people - something you might not be exposed too, I think it plants a seed, in the unconscious mind and shows us that maybe it's more crazy then we have experienced. It's just me, I got to thinking just imagine making a 15 minute video - that you've probably edited. You do it solely (apparently ) for the purpose to mock and yet after 9 comments you withdraw it. The guy comes across as very cocky so it doesn't really make much sense.

What it comes down to, is us having to analyse and come to our own conclusions. I go by behaviour and am willing personally to believe various other things but you've got to love the human species. We know our Gods but don't know the meaning of life. We accept if Aliens exist (I believe they do) they're far in advance of us and yet many cannot imagine or deny the possibility they're here.

Last edited by markm32; 10-02-2014 at 11:28 AM.