Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Mythological Creatures / Cryptozoology / Mysteries / Paranormal
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
pomengranate

Post Cool recent photo of a Bigfoot

Is This Bigfoot? Unidentified Animal Seen On Trail Cam

Can you help identify this animal from the picture shown here?

It is unclear if this is an unverified picture of a “Bigfoot.” It was recently discovered on a “trail cam” placed in the nearby mountains.

It was surprising, to say the least, when I discovered the image on the camera’s disc. What in the world can this be?

Carefully scrutinizing the image, it appears that the right arm shows fingers as the animal grasps the base of the tree stump. It also has elongated feet similar to a man’s appendages. Its fur is matted on the back but thin on the arms and legs. Unfortunately, the head and face are not shown by the image taken.http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013...ed-animal.html

Last edited by pomengranate; 27-01-2014 at 08:12 PM.
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #2
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Cool Bigfoot ........ Yes

Maybe a >>>>
Myrmecophagidae

Bigfoot also .......... Yes!

Google: https://www.google.com/search?Myrmecophagidae

Last edited by oiram; 27-01-2014 at 08:30 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
pomengranate

That's dumb. It's definitely a primate as it's STRUCTURE shows and the legs.
It has no tail and the hair is much thinner than an anteater. You can't confuse an anteater with an ape, bigfoot or such. The upper torso is longer than the legs as with most apes so how is it a damn anteater?? This David Icke forum is full of disinformists, suckers, shills unlike the one that shutdown. Furthermore, how did desert dwelling anteaters make it ALL the way NORTH to the western parts of Virginia????

Just like that MASSIVE crocodile they found that people kept saying was a shark and whale spine on this forum of idiots.
Old 30-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
pure_sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomengranate View Post

Is This Bigfoot? Unidentified Animal Seen On Trail Cam

Can you help identify this animal from the picture shown here?

It is unclear if this is an unverified picture of a “Bigfoot.” It was recently discovered on a “trail cam” placed in the nearby mountains.

It was surprising, to say the least, when I discovered the image on the camera’s disc. What in the world can this be?

Carefully scrutinizing the image, it appears that the right arm shows fingers as the animal grasps the base of the tree stump. It also has elongated feet similar to a man’s appendages. Its fur is matted on the back but thin on the arms and legs. Unfortunately, the head and face are not shown by the image taken.http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013...ed-animal.html

yER I CAN IDENTIFY IT, ITS MY ex ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE PUB.. UNCANNY.!
pure_sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #5
chadwick
Inactive

at first glace looks to me like a bear just out of hibernation, skinny and hungry. When was this taken ?
chadwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
allosaur

Some kind of sloth?

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” Krishnamurti
allosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 12:20 AM   #7
grandmasterp

Whatever it is it's a fat bastard.

"A Zen master's life is one continuous mistake."
(Dogen).
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #8
pomengranate

Default Bigfoot Lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwick View Post
at first glace looks to me like a bear just out of hibernation, skinny and hungry. When was this taken ?
No, it's not a bear. It has more hair around it's shoulders and head like a person or lion does. PLUS, bears have a tail though a stub. Plus, his body size is too slim for even a black bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allosaur View Post
Some kind of sloth?
That's foolish dude. Sloths are recorded as the slowest moving animal on Earth because they cannot walk on Earth, they crawl. AND as MONKEYS I they would have tails.

It's definitely a bigfoot type entity. Just a small type usually spotted in Asia.
Old 24-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #9
chadwick
Inactive

Quote:
No, it's not a bear. It has more hair around it's shoulders and head like a person or lion does. PLUS, bears have a tail though a stub. Plus, his body size is too slim for even a black bear.

I've seen thousands of black bears in all shapes and sizes, I work beside them half the year, I can say with a 100% conviction that that thing is nothing more than a skinny, hungry black bear.

It 'bares' very similar features, it's got a hump on it's back, it's hairy, shaggy and looks to be walking on all fours, such as a bear would.

Bears have stubby tails. Do bigfoots have tails ?

This bear in your pic looks wet, and if you've ever seen a wet skinny black bear in the spring time, that there would be the poster child.

This picture in my opinion is nothing more than a joke, why not take the picture after it lifts its head ? maybe just a few seconds after ?

No, must take picture when bear is turned around to enhance the veil of mystery and let the thing go viral while the photographer is jizzing himself laughing (factual events may be exaggerated)

peace lol=drowning person
Old 24-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #10
pomengranate

Thumbs down

Quote:
I've seen thousands of black bears in all shapes and sizes, I work beside them half the year,
It's definitely not a bear and since you can't see that you need your head checked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwick
Bears have stubby tails. Do bigfoots have tails?
Whether bigfoots DO or DON'T we know that bears DO and the creature in the picture DON'T.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadwick
This bear in your pic looks wet,
No, the bear doesn't look wet and it look sunny outside. Plus Sasquatches are described as having 'matted hair' at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwick
This picture in my opinion is nothing more than a joke,
Sure is your reasoning skills. Because it is not an anteater, sloth, bear or any of the other stupid claims I've read here. It's some sort of miniature Sasquatch. Without question it is primate-like in it's form without even going into details.

Last edited by pomengranate; 24-02-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 24-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #11
chadwick
Inactive

Cool

It's a bear ! damn it

That pic is a bit blurry. I'm not sure about you, but I cannot tell that it does not have a tail. But since it's a bear is definitely has.

This could be a bear that has physical deformations, which would explain it's kind hairless arms. But are they hairless, or could it be that it just finished taking a dip in a river and their wet ?

Even the photographer himself says it's most likely a bear.

The arc as well as the hump on the animal's back and the hanging bulge of its gut should also slap to reality the uncanny resemblance of a bear.

Bears have also been known to stand like a person, bet you knew that. But this one is foraging for roots, grass, perhaps grub for a nice snack...on all fours.

Again, why wouldn't the photographer have waited a few more seconds to capture its head if at the time he thought he was looking at a sasquatch ?

I bet if I were to delve a bit deeper into this photographer I'd discover he's making some kind of terrible money off this pic or using it as a cheap marketing stunt...or just proving for his own entertainment the grand array of gullibility that plagues the internet.

Last edited by chadwick; 24-02-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #12
wendypeace27

Default Sloth Bear!!!

What gave it away for me was the claws in that picture. Those come from sloths. So, I thought it to possibly be a variety of sloth that I didnt know of. so I searched it. Only I didnt know about the Sloth Bear variety. Now I know, lol.

Mystery solved!!!

Beautiful beautiful creatures!!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 24-02-2014 at 11:11 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 12:12 AM   #13
chadwick
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
What gave it away for me was the claws in that picture. Those come from sloths. So, I thought it to possibly be a variety of sloth that I didnt know of. so I searched it. Only I didnt know about the Sloth Bear variety. Now I know, lol.

Mystery solved!!!

there we have it everybody, it's a sloth bear, now we can all rest easy.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #14
pomengranate

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post

Mystery solved!!!

It's not a sloth bear, a sloth or a bear. They don 't even have sloth bears in Western Virginia around Roanoke, Virginia where the animal was spotted on a trail. Plus, bears have paws as the bear you posted has paws and claws and most of all a tail. The animal posted does not have paws, claws or ears sat at the top of his head and it has a build of a primate, longer forearms and more hair around the neck head area. You just can't discount those things. That right forearm reaching forward certainly isn't a LEG. Plus, I truly doubt a bear can get THAT thin and survive.
Old 26-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #15
chadwick
Inactive

Quote:
It's not a sloth bear, a sloth or a bear. They don 't even have sloth bears in Western Virginia around Roanoke, Virginia where the animal was spotted on a trail. Plus, bears have paws as the bear you posted has paws and claws and most of all a tail. The animal posted does not have paws, claws or ears sat at the top of his head and it has a build of a primate, longer forearms and more hair around the neck head area. You just can't discount those things. That right forearm reaching forward certainly isn't a LEG. Plus, I truly doubt a bear can get THAT thin and survive.
the top of it's head isn't even shown, but what you do see is the hump on its back.

Bears are skinny after hibernation. You really want to believe huh ?
Old 26-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #16
allosaur

I didn't mean a typical crawling sloth, but something related. Some sloths seem to be able to walk, as the pictures below show. And not all sloths have tails.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/014fd0e68...h1wgo1_500.jpg

http://image.anywherecostarica.com/c...-toe-sloth.jpg

I also agree the sloth bear is a possibility.

It could well be an unknown species, but that doesn't mean it's bigfoot.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” Krishnamurti
allosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #17
pomengranate

Cool Look Didinformists get a Lfe

Quote:
the top of it's head isn't even shown, but what you do see is the hump on its back.

Bears are skinny after hibernation. You really want to believe huh ?
I know better than to think a type of primate is a bear and definitely not a type of bear we don't have on this continent. Look you rather senile disinformists, the claims you made were even worse than her's! The entity more than likely is a different species of Bigfoot. It has ARMS not legs, a humanoid buttocks NOT a tail, It has asscheeks, what animals has buttcheeks except gorillas, EVEN monkies and most apes don't!! You disinformists need to get a useful life doing worthile things. There's soooooo many ways I can explain that this is a bigfoot and not a bear or whatever ya'll are claiming. PLUS, this picture was taken when they're hibernating I believe. It is too thin and hair too thin to be a bear. PLUS, it has more hair around the neck and head as a lion has a mane. Great Apes aren't that hairy and bears aren't hairy in THAT manner and have claws which this animal doesn't exhibit. Plus, the back is ARCHED as if it is in an unnatural position. Dogs, bears and other quadrupeds have a flat back because all fours is their natural position. You disinformists, whether from Israel or anywhere else, can't fool me.

Last edited by pomengranate; 27-02-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #18
chadwick
Inactive

Quote:
I know better than to think a type of primate is a bear and definitely not a type of bear we don't have on this continent. Look you rather senile disinformists, the claims you made were even worse than her's! The entity more than likely is a different species of Bigfoot. It has ARMS not legs, a humanoid buttocks NOT a tail, It has asscheeks, what animals has buttcheeks except gorillas, EVEN monkies and most apes don't!! You disinformists need to get a useful life doing worthile things. There's soooooo many ways I can explain that this is a bigfoot and not a bear or whatever ya'll are claiming. PLUS, this picture was taken when they're hibernating I believe. It is too thin and hair too thin to be a bear. PLUS, it has more hair around the neck and head as a lion has a mane. Great Apes aren't that hairy and bears aren't hairy in THAT manner and have claws which this animal doesn't exhibit. Plus, the back is ARCHED as if it is in an unnatural position. Dogs, bears and other quadrupeds have a flat back because all fours is their natural position. You disinformists, whether from Israel or anywhere else, can't fool me.
I thought the whole point of putting a pic like this up is to have a discussion about it ?

cuz someone disagrees with you doesn't mean I'm a disinformist. what would the point of having a forum at all if everyone just agreed ?

I've seen a lot more bears than I have bigfoots, if any, so I stand by my only rational opinion that that thing is without a doubt a bear or the very least, a bear sloth.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #19
pomengranate

Quote:
I thought the whole point of putting a pic like this up is to have a discussion about it ?

cuz someone disagrees with you doesn't mean I'm a disinformist.
Disinformists through any and even outlandish claims to throw people off. Yes, this thread is full of disinformists as well as this forum I've seen more bears than bigfoot and more dogs than bears but I know that ain't a bear a dog or any of the stupid claims being made. This animal was filmed on a trail. Trails go through natural environments. Wildlife observers are familiar with animals in their environment and they know everything from a skunk to a bear better than any of you would.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:43 AM   #20
vambo
Banned

A skinny black bear, post hibernation ticks the boxes for me. I don't subscribe to the 'it's not an exact match therefore it's sasquatch/an alien/homeless-itinerant-with-no-access-to-a-barber etc''
It's like the flat earth society here sometimes.
vambo is offline   Reply With Quote