Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2014, 09:32 PM   #61
warwick

Well it wouldn't look good if, say, another knight got arrested would it...
Old 03-02-2014, 10:28 PM   #62
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Jesus this is massive.....
He says the MSM and alternative media are working on this together....
That part has been obvious for a while, same thing in the states you see how they cover for the congress/church and president always given them a pass etc. no matter what.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #63
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Matt taylor better watch his back.
Just sounds like another conspiracy theorist with no credibility.

Quote:
Matt Taylor the next MP for Brighton Kemptown in 2015, has issued an extraordinary order for the immediate arrest of David Cameron and The Queen on charges of High Treason and sexual crimes against children.
Quote:
Before giving this any credibility I would like to know how Matt Taylor can know he is the next MP for that constituency? Is he a time traveler back from the future? Or is he so sure of his position because he knows the vote is going to be rigged?

This is nothing more than fiction of what is supposedly going to happen in 2015.
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.

Last edited by chockimon; 04-02-2014 at 09:31 PM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:35 PM   #64
grandmasterp

If Mr Taylor does indeed run for MP in that constituency I predict that he will lose his deposit.
Time will tell and we'll know for sure after the votes are counted.
Until that happens nobody can know who the MP will be nor how many votes each candidate for the constituency actually polled.
It is fair to speculate as I have done but that's all anyone can do.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #65
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by fork View Post
Is it not a little naive to think that the head of the cartel is going to be arrested by the cartel?
Yes, somewhat naive. She will not be hung by the system that she sits atop of. In Canada, the Courts represent "The Crown", each judge is a representative of the Queen. There is a defense attorney, and a Crown Prosecutor. It's the Crown Prosecutor's job to charge you, to have you jailed, and to make you look as awful as possible in the process of doing so.

A citizen's arrest? You'll need some back up. They've got the system on their side, because it's THEIR SYSTEM. There is no "changing it from within" like some hope certain politicians will do.

Most know what the Royals are all about, stop tuning in when they are on the TV, don't buy the commemorative magazines or plates, don't buy the newspapers when they are on the cover, don't line up for the parade. Ignore them. Tune them out. It's all we can do. Oh, and don't let them take any more of your/our children for their "purposes". No more.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #66
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
I wonder if there are any nice old stone staircases in Buck Palace that the queen, old and doddery as she is, could be persuaded to fall down?

Maybe Philip could reach out a frail arm to catch here, and lose his footing too.
Except that he wouldn't. He would let her fall. She know this.

You better decide which side you're on"
Tom Robinson Band.

Last edited by ima gene; 05-02-2014 at 12:52 AM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:22 AM   #67
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I don't want to download anything...so here is youtube link. Is this the same one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CQGavtZ_0U

The interview is horrific.
It's beyond peadophillic, it IS satanic.

I tell you what, whether you like him or not, he's deeply deeply upset.
I got a pang of stabbing heart pain after listening to that interview and tuned in with his voice.
Sick bastards.

Just listening to that sends my head west, how the fuck do these people who do things like that live with themselves man. Fucking strange people.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:29 AM   #68
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Sick bastards.

Just listening to that sends my head west, how the fuck do these people who do things like that live with themselves man. Fucking strange people.
No conscience and devoid of any human or humane traits.

Tom Robinson Band.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #69
lobuk
Forum Advisor

Moderator Note

Thread has been cleaned up of Off Topic posts. Please stick to the topic of the thread which is "Is the queen about to be arrested?"

Thanks.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #70
limesub
Premier Subscribers

so

the queen being arrested is pure fantasy

but kids being raped and tortured to death is not

so where do you go from there?
Old 07-02-2014, 05:12 AM   #71
darklord

I have just heard from a VERY credible inside source that the Queen is not about to be arrested.
darklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:41 PM   #72
elshaper

Quote:
Matt Taylor the next MP for Brighton Kemptown in 2015, has issued an extraordinary order for the immediate arrest of David Cameron and The Queen on charges of High Treason and sexual crimes against children.
So what happened then?
Not so immediate, is it?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:35 PM   #73
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Anyone can arrest someone. It's called citizens arrest.
Only for an indictible offence, in order to prevent a crime and where it's impossible for a police officer to do so. What is being described here is vigilantism and taking the law into your own hands which is not lawful.
To be clear I don't care if you believe fmotl theory. I don't particularly care if you manage to convince anyone of it either. What I do care about is when people are confronted by such nonsense [fmotl theory] they should at least have access to the alternative, in order to make an informed decision.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:42 PM   #74
pink_waters
Banned

You've got to be some form of a cop. You've got a habit of posting your own view of criminal proceedings to protect the Crown.

I've noticed.

I don't agree with what you've said whatsoever. I've witnessed a citizens arrest on an airplane. One of the most ballsy things I've ever seen.

Was flying from LHR to Zurich years ago, coincided unfortunately with the US and UK deciding to bomb Iraq for breaching the UN no fly zone.

People were uneasy flying.

Waiting to board the Swissair plane when a bunch of hardcore US military officers arrived. Sharpest buzz cuts I've ever seen. They were senior officers, in their 40s. Not "cannon fodder"

A former Swiss army officer stood up in the boarding lounge "this is a disgrace. Switzerland is a neutral country. Why is Swissair allowing these people on its plane?" "This plane is now a terrorist target".

Talk about making uneasy travellers feel even worse. The US military had been "accommodated" by Swissair from LHR to Kuwait via Zurich. Other airlines refused them along with their huge metal military containers full of who knows what

After a very uneasy flight we landed in Zurich. The former Swiss Army officer then conducted a citizens arrest of ALL US military personnel on the air bridge off the plane. ALL passengers were detained until the US military men were attended to.

The act was one of the ballsiest acts I have ever seen.

Last edited by pink_waters; 07-02-2014 at 03:44 PM.
pink_waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #75
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
Only for an indictible offence, in order to prevent a crime and where it's impossible for a police officer to do so. What is being described here is vigilantism and taking the law into your own hands which is not lawful.
Hypothetically, if old Liz was walking down the street then it would be lawful for a member of the public to make a citizen's arrest on suspicion of murder/eating children, with the evidence in the OP and elsewhere, would it not?

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #76
ima gene

Better hurry up, because when Philip goes and all the information is brought to light (and finally addressed), any liability/conviction will more than likely point towards him And Mountbatten. Thus it will be similar to the Saville scenario.
Dead men tell no tales, and everyone else is in the clear.

I think the reason that all these historical abuse cases with b list celebs (being found not guilty), are going on, is to discredit and deter witnesses from coming forward in future, for more prevalent cases. The CIA created false memory syndrome for this very purpose in relation to, more specifically satanic ritual abuse and generational abuse involving 'bloodline' families. More here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...vistock04a.htm

The three major things that will stick regarding the crown are, the kincora children's home, linked to Mountbatten, Haute De La Garenne, linked to crown associates, Ted Heath etc and the missing aboriginal children, which I believe Philip will carry the can for (once deceased) IF enough evidence transpires.

Any members of the public or witnesses amongst the 'lower ranks' will be formally and informally discredited, due mostly to time lapse. The public is being conditioned to accept this right now, for this very purpose. I also think this is to keep the Queen Mother out of the equation, as many survivors have mentioned her in interviews. Also tptb are desperate to keep the ritualistic element out of the equation.

Tom Robinson Band.

Last edited by ima gene; 07-02-2014 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:03 PM   #77
moobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_waters View Post
You've got to be some form of a cop. You've got a habit of posting your own view of criminal proceedings to protect the Crown.

I've noticed.

I don't agree with what you've said whatsoever. I've witnessed a citizens arrest on an airplane. One of the most ballsy things I've ever seen.

Was flying from LHR to Zurich years ago, coincided unfortunately with the US and UK deciding to bomb Iraq for breaching the UN no fly zone.

People were uneasy flying.

Waiting to board the Swissair plane when a bunch of hardcore US military officers arrived. Sharpest buzz cuts I've ever seen. They were senior officers, in their 40s. Not "cannon fodder"

A former Swiss army officer stood up in the boarding lounge "this is a disgrace. Switzerland is a neutral country. Why is Swissair allowing these people on its plane?" "This plane is now a terrorist target".

Talk about making uneasy travellers feel even worse. The US military had been "accommodated" by Swissair from LHR to Kuwait via Zurich. Other airlines refused them along with their huge metal military containers full of who knows what

After a very uneasy flight we landed in Zurich. The former Swiss Army officer then conducted a citizens arrest of ALL US military personnel on the air bridge off the plane. ALL passengers were detained until the US military men were attended to.

The act was one of the ballsiest acts I have ever seen.
You almost certainly misunderstood what happened. First of all, being a member of the US military isn't a crime in Switzerland. Secondly, one guy wouldn't be physically able to "arrest" what you described as "a bunch" of officers. Thirdly, this would have been in the news as a major diplomatic incident. They wouldn't have been able to keep it quiet, not with that many witnesses.

It's more likely that they simply allowed the officers to leave the plane first because of their military business, and you somehow interpreted that as them being arrested by the loudmouth from earlier.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:59 PM   #78
barrymung

Quite.

Switzerland being independent makes it very likely that they wouldn't arrest anyone passing through, regardless of where they were from.
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:01 PM   #79
super glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Quite.

Switzerland being independent makes it very likely that they wouldn't arrest anyone passing through, regardless of where they were from.
Even Ronnie Biggs

What we should also cater for is what might happen with a real figure head gone and the vacuum that is created. We have seen what the Jews created in Russia of late, this is what would need to happen before a one world anything could be inserted.

Our futures lie in the things we create, and we will always live and die by the things we make in house.
super glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #80
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Hypothetically, if old Liz was walking down the street then it would be lawful for a member of the public to make a citizen's arrest on suspicion of murder/eating children, with the evidence in the OP and elsewhere, would it not?
no you need to be preventing an imediate crime/ detaining someone who has committed a crime.

its a bit more detailed see PACE if interested

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/60/section/24A.

In any case once a person is arrested they must be handed to the authorites at earliest oppertunity. Its more detaining someone untill the police arrive.
To be clear I don't care if you believe fmotl theory. I don't particularly care if you manage to convince anyone of it either. What I do care about is when people are confronted by such nonsense [fmotl theory] they should at least have access to the alternative, in order to make an informed decision.

Last edited by jon galt; 09-02-2014 at 03:30 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote