Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
nlightened1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14
Default (12/30/13) Salinas,CA Crop Circle Pic+Vid

This happened last night about ten minutes from my house. Never seen anything like it in this area before. I am fully aware of crop circles around the world but to witness this first hand is creepy. Here is the news story, pic, and youtube video shot by anonymous person of the incident... Real or Fake?

Mysterious crop circles found on Chualar farm



Click Image to go to video[/QUOTE]


edit: Someone embed the video for me please?

Last edited by nlightened1; 30-12-2013 at 09:38 PM.
nlightened1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
lobuk
Moderator
 
lobuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlightened1 View Post
edit: Someone embed the video for me please?
Hi there,

There is a problem with embedding You Tube videos presently unfortunately. Until the problem is resolved, if you wish to have more presentable link to the video, you could perhaps use the You Tube image for it with a clickable url attached. It is very easy to do and is explained in full detail in this post here - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2113

Here it is applied to your You Tube Link. Feel free to quote this post to see the code and copy and paste the code into your OP if you wish.

Click Image to go to video
__________________

Last edited by lobuk; 30-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.
lobuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
silent revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: A male. Chilling on the wood chips near Baby-lon(don). TPV or bust.
Posts: 2,535
Default

I believe that's braille on the inside of the design.



Is it rare to get crop circles in carlifornia? I'm in the uk so I wouldn't know.
At first in the video I thought those flashing lights were camera flashes, but I think those in the video would have mentioned if it was. Hopefully someone might be able to decipher more from the picture produced by the crop circle.
On the right it looks like a humanoid figure with the heart standing out.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
silent revolution is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

It does look like Braille. If so, it says "192" repeatedly (the backwards L is the symbol that tells the reader the following letters should be read as numbers).

#192#192
2#192#1
#192#192

(Technically the first "2" on the second line is the word "but", as that's what a "b" on its own stands for without a letter or numeral sign in front of it. <-- ignore that, on second appraisal it's dots 4-5 not dots 1-2, judging by how the second row lines up with the first, so I'm not sure what that could mean. My Braille is a little rusty after ten years not using it!)

Last edited by starstuff; 31-12-2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Ffs! :P I fail at strikethrough code...
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 04:00 AM   #5
nlightened1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I believe that's braille on the inside of the design.



Is it rare to get crop circles in carlifornia? I'm in the uk so I wouldn't know.
At first in the video I thought those flashing lights were camera flashes, but I think those in the video would have mentioned if it was. Hopefully someone might be able to decipher more from the picture produced by the crop circle.
On the right it looks like a humanoid figure with the heart standing out.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
It does look like Braille. If so, it says "192" repeatedly (the backwards L is the symbol that tells the reader the following letters should be read as numbers).

#192#192
2#192#1
#192#192

(Technically the first "2" on the second line is the word "but", as that's what a "b" on its own stands for without a letter or numeral sign in front of it. <-- ignore that, on second appraisal it's dots 4-5 not dots 1-2, judging by how the second row lines up with the first, so I'm not sure what that could mean. My Braille is a little rusty after ten years not using it!)


What could this all mean? Maybe its a hoax? The video makes me think otherwise as i cant think of anything that could be making those flashes without sound and without burning that crop...
nlightened1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
doobyferkin
Senior Member
 
doobyferkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,125
Default

if it is brail then it looks like it is inside a TV monitor, the antenna is on top of the TV. This is surrounded by planets. ET or not, could it be saying that there will be a code transmitted from the surrounding planets to us through the TV? or that there are codes transmitted through TV?

see this post for a coincidence..

Warning to mankind hidden in the The Truman Show post 367 dated 21 Dec 2013

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...231843&page=19
__________________
.
.

......if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve, if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve.......

evolove
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

I've done some checking and the two most popular options for 192 are 192.com (website that lists names, phone numbers and addresses, a bit like directory enquiries but rather more invasive of privacy it seems); and the digital audio frequency 192kHz (see http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html for a discussion on that).

I wish I knew more about the rest of the crop circle so that I had some idea of what 192 has to do with anything :/ Crop circles fascinate me, have done since I first heard about them ~20 years ago, and the meanings that people are able to find in them continue to impress me. (The "conspiracy theory" about the white goo found at the centre of them was one of my first insights into not everything being the way that mainstream science and education would have us believe.)
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #8
doobyferkin
Senior Member
 
doobyferkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,125
Default

Salinas Crop Circle . Aliens . Illuminati Freemason Symbolism. Are 51. NWO. Comet ISON Published on Dec 31, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNRbYFLark
__________________
.
.

......if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve, if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve.......

evolove
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:19 AM   #9
slade
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Harwich, England
Posts: 5
Default My thoughts

Hi,

I would like to add my thoughts to the discussion.

Starstuff, I think you're right about the number 192 and it's significant. Doobyferkin, I think that video you posted is a way too far fetched but it did mention something that I looked into. Here's what I found.

The circles around the outside do indeed look like a planetary alignment. I started to think that they might be Earth, Venus and Mars but to satisfy my curiosity I used this website to compare their actual sizes:
http://sciencenetlinks.com/interacti...lanetSize.html
Indeed, it turns out that the size of the circle does match the relative size of the planet, Earth being the biggest, then Venus, then Mars.

I then used this website to help my try and find the date of the alignment:
http://www.theplanetstoday.com/
The first date I tried was 192 days after the date the crop circle appeared:
12-30-2013 + 192 gives 07-10-2014.
If you move the date forward to that date the planets are exactly inline with the crop circle with Earth being at 1 o'clock, Mars being at 2 o'clock, and Venus being at 9 o'clock.

I'm not sure what the rest of the shapes from the crop circle mean but I'm convinced that this pictogram is pointing to a date in out future, namely 07-10-2014...
slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #10
doobyferkin
Senior Member
 
doobyferkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,125
Default

Hi slade and welcome to the forum

I am not sure how much attention should be given to the number 192 as there would need to be more verification in that respect, as this could lead to much misleading interpretations if the numbers are wrong, if they are not numbers or not brail interpretations.

What do you think about the crop circle box representing a TV screen?

My main question is why is this in the msm, as they do not usually give crop circle air time and if they do they usually do not take them seriously unlike this one, also why now?

any thoughts?
__________________
.
.

......if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve, if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve.......

evolove
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #11
kaiser
Senior Member
 
kaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 6,580
Default Electronic voting

Interesting stuff, to me it looks like a punch card or multiple choice slip of some kind like maybe an electronic voting slip and a voting terminal as well.

Warning about rigged early U.S presedential elections this year perhaps the last ever?
__________________
I am like Gravity, you cannot detect me with the five senses but I am here keeping organic life possible on the surface of this rock. My brother Time is a fiction of my imagination and our parents the sun and the moon often tell us it is so. Our grandparents the stars dont say much, they just watch and sometimes pull a face when they think nobody is paying attention.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:54 AM   #12
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slade View Post
Hi,

I would like to add my thoughts to the discussion.

Starstuff, I think you're right about the number 192 and it's significant. Doobyferkin, I think that video you posted is a way too far fetched but it did mention something that I looked into. Here's what I found.

The circles around the outside do indeed look like a planetary alignment. I started to think that they might be Earth, Venus and Mars but to satisfy my curiosity I used this website to compare their actual sizes:
http://sciencenetlinks.com/interacti...lanetSize.html
Indeed, it turns out that the size of the circle does match the relative size of the planet, Earth being the biggest, then Venus, then Mars.

I then used this website to help my try and find the date of the alignment:
http://www.theplanetstoday.com/
The first date I tried was 192 days after the date the crop circle appeared:
12-30-2013 + 192 gives 07-10-2014.
If you move the date forward to that date the planets are exactly inline with the crop circle with Earth being at 1 o'clock, Mars being at 2 o'clock, and Venus being at 9 o'clock.

I'm not sure what the rest of the shapes from the crop circle mean but I'm convinced that this pictogram is pointing to a date in out future, namely 07-10-2014...
That is really interesting - I'd never have thought of doing that! Sounds like you're right, it's too much of a coincidence for the sizes and positions not to mean that date when it's an exact match. Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Hi slade and welcome to the forum

I am not sure how much attention should be given to the number 192 as there would need to be more verification in that respect, as this could lead to much misleading interpretations if the numbers are wrong, if they are not numbers or not brail interpretations.

What do you think about the crop circle box representing a TV screen?

My main question is why is this in the msm, as they do not usually give crop circle air time and if they do they usually do not take them seriously unlike this one, also why now?

any thoughts?
Trust me on the Braille translation. Translating, proofreading and editing Braille was my job for ten years, and even though I last did any over ten years ago the rules don't change that much. *IF* it's Braille *THEN* it definitely reads 192, there's no doubt at all in my mind about that. (I've even tried looking at the circle sideways and upside down to make sure it doesn't say anything else if read from another direction and it's just random dots rather than Braille symbols if you do that.)

The only thing I was able to take away from your link was that the guy thought it looked like a microchip in the middle. I tried very hard to listen to it all but the heavy Christian message really put me off, sorry

Added: http://m.ksbw.com/news/chualar-crop-...t/-/index.html There you go, independent corroboration

Last edited by starstuff; 01-01-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Fixed link
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
doobyferkin
Senior Member
 
doobyferkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
I tried very hard to listen to it all but the heavy Christian message really put me off, sorry
no need for the apology, i added the link for another perspective.
__________________
.
.

......if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve, if you evolve you learn to love, if you love then you evolve.......

evolove
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #14
slade
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Harwich, England
Posts: 5
Default

Starstuff, I agree with you on the Braille thing. I did a bit of research myself to make sure I wasn't reading the message upside down. I'm pretty confident that the message is 192.

I also didn't like the religious message of the video link but there were a couple of interesting observations in it, including the planet alignment suggestion.

Another thing, suggested in the link was that the part at the top which is made up of some kind of disturbance in the crop (I assume this was there before the crop circle appeared) might be a comet.

Now this is getting a bit speculative so bear with me. The bit on the right of the comet looks like it could be something that has journeyed to intercept the comet, hence the line joining it suggesting a journey. Later this year the Rosetta spacecraft is due to complete it's journey to the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko and will attempt to land on it in November 2014 as stated here:

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...met_rendezvous

I then started looking at the ESA (European Space Agency) website to try and find more information and I found this link to the Columbus Control Centre and I couldn't help notice that the control centre screen looks a bit like the centre of the crop circle.

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Hu...nhofen_Germany

Now, compared to my last post, this post just describes what I have looked at as I am interested to find out if this crop circle has meaning. I'm not suggesting that it is an answer but I want to throw some suggestions into the pot for other people to think about and discus. The crop circle may mean something else or it may mean nothing at all but I believe that the 192 and 07-10-2014 are significant.
slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #15
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

So, 10th July 2014. Doing a search for that date brought up the following:

One Direction are performing in Madrid
Fast and Furious 7 is premiering in Denmark
Opening ceremony for the World Lacrosse Championship
Various universities have their graduation ceremony
Various conferences have this as their final day
Global release date for Transformers: Age of Extinction

So it looks pretty meaningless as a date so far to me. Unless it's a publicity stunt for the Transformers movie: in the link at the end of my last post above it seems that the locals were a bit suspicious of the number of people with trucks who were in the field taking measurements prior to the crop circle appearing (I was rather disappointed when I read that, tbh ), so maybe this one was man made...? I guess it will become more obvious as time progresses if that's the case.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #16
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slade View Post
Another thing, suggested in the link was that the part at the top which is made up of some kind of disturbance in the crop (I assume this was there before the crop circle appeared) might be a comet.

Now this is getting a bit speculative so bear with me. The bit on the right of the comet looks like it could be something that has journeyed to intercept the comet, hence the line joining it suggesting a journey. Later this year the Rosetta spacecraft is due to complete it's journey to the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko and will attempt to land on it in November 2014 as stated here:

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...met_rendezvous

I then started looking at the ESA (European Space Agency) website to try and find more information and I found this link to the Columbus Control Centre and I couldn't help notice that the control centre screen looks a bit like the centre of the crop circle.

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Hu...nhofen_Germany

Now, compared to my last post, this post just describes what I have looked at as I am interested to find out if this crop circle has meaning. I'm not suggesting that it is an answer but I want to throw some suggestions into the pot for other people to think about and discus. The crop circle may mean something else or it may mean nothing at all but I believe that the 192 and 07-10-2014 are significant.
I like your ideas much more than mine!

I agree about the resemblance to the CCC. That got me looking at the crop circle picture again. At the top, where the "comet" meets the square, there are three small parallel lines and a central blob and then another small line on the other side. That looks like the ISS to me. (Edit: Aaand I've looked at it again and what I thought was a line on its own on the other side of the blob now looks more like it's just part of the field and not the design, as it continues upwards as a dark line in the crop all the way to the edge of the field. /sigh. I think I'll just sit back and watch, my contributions aren't helping. I'm still v interested though!)

Second edit: can't help it, hah, got this on the brain now. The most obvious thing to me when I look at it is that it's a square inside a circle so I did some searching for that. Quick summary page here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8110551AARcLRV. The square represents the earth (or man, possibly, according to a series on hidden architecture that I was in the middle of watching last night) and the circle represents the heavens. Together it's the union of heaven and earth, or of spirit and matter, according to Chinese tradition and the Kabbalah.

Last edited by starstuff; 01-01-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: I lied...
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #17
slade
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Harwich, England
Posts: 5
Default

Starstuff, one of the problems with the 07-10-2014 date is that it's based on 192 days from the date the crop circle was created, but I'm assuming that the date it was created was 12-30-2014. This, of course, could be wrong, it may have appeared the day before that but no one noticed it.
slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:11 PM   #18
busa
Senior Member
 
busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 11,535
Default

I am certain that is man made after looking at the photographs a couple of days ago.

The edges of the shapes are not laser sharp like proper ones and the content is just trying too hard to say something but not.
The quality of the shapes and edges are generally poor.
Its a bit amateur.
__________________
Older, wiser, Faster !

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
busa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #19
slade
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Harwich, England
Posts: 5
Default

Hi busa,

I've just taken a look at a couple of videos and I think you could be right. The edges do look very rough which does make it look fake.

It's a shame.
slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #20
starstuff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 489
Default

Given the difference in design style between this and the majority of the recent crop circles I've seen, and what you've both said about the fine detail, and the locals seeing people measuring in the field the day before it appeared, and how much publicity this one has attracted in the mainstream media, I think that you're right and that it is a fake. Will have to wait and see re Transformers publicity heh.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:07 PM.