Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
lavista4u

Default Paul Walker Assassinated by Drone Strike?

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/201...-drone-strike/

SWITZERLAND, Zurich ó Based on evidence acquired to date, it appears that The Fast and the Furious star Paul Walker was assassinated in a drone strike on November 30, 2013, while riding in a car in Santa Clarita, California.

While initial reports state that the car spit it two after striking a tree at a high rate of speed, one look at the crash scene (see photo below) and itís evident that the small tree (no more than 6 inches in diameter) was not solely responsible for cutting in half, exploding and completely destroying the brand new 2013 Porsche Carrera GT, regardless of the rate of impact. In other words, what is being alleged by authorities is physically and scientifically impossible. A few inches of wood are no match for thousands of pounds of forged steel traveling at an extremely high-rate of speed, allegedly.

The Walker crash scene is eerily similar to what is known to be a missile strike on a vehicle and almost identical to that of Rolling Stone reporter Michael Hastings who also assassinated in a fiery car crash on June 18, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. In a video taken by witnesses (see below) who arrived at the crash scene only moments after the explosion, pieces of Walkerís Carrera GT are seen strewn across the street in every direction, characteristics indicative of high-impact missile strike.

Itís no secret that drones are operating in America airspace, the only question is whether or not they are now openly assassinating U.S. citizens, something President Obama has already admitted doing. Roughly 4 months ago on July 26, 2013, the FBI informed U.S. Senator Rand Paul in an unclassified letter they have flown drones over U.S. airspace a total of 10 times in the past seven years, a number which is likely much higher.

Aside from the deaths of Walker and Hastings, other suspected drone strikes include the West Texas Fertilizer Company explosion on April 17, 2013, in which a missile can be seen striking the building just prior to the explosion, and the explosion which killed the 19 elite firefighters near Yarnell Hill, Arizona, on June 30, 2013. Curiously, the autopsies and photos of the 19 firefighters are being withheld from the victims families because they are most likely not consistent with the now retracted preliminary autopsy report which stated that burns and smoke inhalation were the cause of death.

Considering that the firefighters suffered a radio blackout just prior to the explosion (i.e., electronic blackouts generally precede black operations) and that drones are admittedly being used fight forest fires (or start them), the likelihood of foul play is exponentially higher. Although the FBIís mission is still classified, itís evidently comprised of assassinations which are intended to look like ďaccidentsĒ.
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
grandmasterp

Only in America eh?
Why Mr Walker?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
3point5
Banned

Jesus Christ. Can nothing just be a plain and simple accident? He was travelling in a 620bhp rear wheel, mid engined, super car. Is it that inconceivable to think that perhaps it was just a terrible accident?

Also, Betteridges law applies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteri...w_of_headlines

Last edited by 3point5; 01-12-2013 at 02:22 PM.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
Jesus Christ. Can nothing just be a plain and simple accident? He was travelling in a 620bhp rear wheel, mid engined, super car. Is it that inconceivable to think that perhaps it was just a terrible accident?

Also, Betteridges law applies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteri...w_of_headlines
1. Then explain why the car was split into two before it hit the tree?

2. The video shows lots of splinter parts of the car laying on the ground "before" it hit the tree...

3. Just look at the road...how come in the middle of the road so much debris from the car.....

4. The tree that was hit on was a very small tree and even if it hit the tree...it would not split into two parts and go up in flame so fast
Old 01-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
lavista4u

1. Look at the size of the tree that was hit....

2. Does this image look like a normal car accident ...

3. Where is the big tree that suppodendly spit the car into two

4. Why is part of the car covered in tarpoline....to hide the drone strike impact crater?

Last edited by lavista4u; 01-12-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
silent revolution

Location: A male. Chilling on the wood chips near Baby-lon(don). Viva D.I & forumers.

We shouldn't feel it taboo to ask questions about anything the press or government present to us as truth. The real truth or at least strong indications will always show its face in the end with any situation. I think it is healthy to look at situations from as many angles as possible, especially as there are often different simultaneous angles of truth to situations. Weird shit is happening in the world and most things definately are not what they first seemed.

It's easily possible that this was a drone strike, and at least acknowledging the possibility is a healthy way to think about it even if it was just a straightforward porsche crash (yeah porches are widely known for being the end of maybe over-brave porche drivers, but being well known for that it could be an easily believable cover story to say they simply crashed it).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
silent revolution is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
grandmasterp

I'd say that Porsche was wrapped round a telegraph or power line pole, not a tree.
They don't stand front impact don't porsches.
Too much carbon fibre.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
We shouldn't feel it taboo to ask questions about anything the press or government present to us as truth. The real truth or at least strong indications will always show its face in the end with any situation. I think it is healthy to look at situations from as many angles as possible, especially as there are often different simultaneous angles of truth to situations. Weird shit is happening in the world and most things definately are not what they first seemed.

It's easily possible that this was a drone strike, and at least acknowledging the possibility is a healthy way to think about it even if it was just a straightforward porsche crash (yeah porches are widely known for being the end of maybe over-brave porche drivers, but being well known for that it could be an easily believable cover story to say they simply crashed it).

well said....After all this a conspiracy forum...I don't trust lame stream media version
Old 01-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
grandmasterp

If it was a drone might that not have hit the car on the top?
This wreckage is wrapped round a feckin' pole FFS.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
3point5
Banned

All these photos are post clean up. Remember the fireman would have ripped that car to bits to get the human remains out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post

It's just so, so unlikely, that I don't know how much effort it's really worth putting towards the theory. I mean, it's possible that it was done by free energy weapons from the moon, but that doesn't mean probable.

Last edited by 3point5; 01-12-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
piskavac

Lavista4you, nice to see you again. You are right. These photos seems much like there was war-like bombardment. Or rocket/drone strike.
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the manís brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #12
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If it was a drone might that not have hit the car on the top?
This wreckage is wrapped round a feckin' pole FFS.
If the drone have short-range very low flying (cruising) missile which can wrigley left-and-right very fast, than, why not. In that case every boject on the ground can be hit from any side, not only from the top.
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the manís brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #13
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Why Mr Walker?
He was too good looking. Those waspy old farts were jealous of his beauty.

Seriously, here's my theory on what happened:

Paul had a charity that helped victims of natural disasters. He probably found out that those disasters were not natural at all and had been created by HAARP or some other man-made device. There's also the theory about the vaccine/birth control which is interesting. He knew something he wasn't supposed to know and was probably going to expose it.

The whole death hoax thing and the death of Brian on Family Guy might have been warnings to Paul to shut the hell up. Then they killed him with a drone strike or something else. His car was hit by something.
snowleopard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
3point5
Banned

Just realised I didn't actually answer your questions. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Because it hit the lampost first.

Quote:
2. The video shows lots of splinter parts of the car laying on the ground "before" it hit the tree...
OK. I think this is fairly typical of an accident of this nature.

Quote:
3. Just look at the road...how come in the middle of the road so much debris from the car.....
Because it appears to be a high speed accident.

Quote:
4. The tree that was hit on was a very small tree and even if it hit the tree...it would not split into two parts and go up in flame so fast
This is not uncommon for the type of car. Look here for similar incidents. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=su...+half&tbm=isch
Old 04-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #15
1zenith

Default OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!!

Quote:

SWITZERLAND, Zurich ó Based on evidence acquired to date, it appears that The Fast and the Furious star Paul Walker was assassinated in a drone strike on November 30, 2013, while riding in a car in Santa Clarita, California.

While initial reports state that the car spit it two after striking a tree at a high rate of speed, one look at the crash scene (see photo below) and itís evident that the small tree (no more than 6 inches in diameter) was not solely responsible for cutting in half, exploding and completely destroying the brand new 2013 Porsche Carrera GT, regardless of the rate of impact. In other words, what is being alleged by authorities is physically and scientifically impossible. A few inches of wood are no match for thousands of pounds of forged steel traveling at an extremely high-rate of speed, allegedly.

The Walker crash scene is eerily similar to what is known to be a missile strike on a vehicle and almost identical to that of Rolling Stone reporter Michael Hastings who also assassinated in a fiery car crash on June 18, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. In a video taken by witnesses (see below) who arrived at the crash scene only moments after the explosion, pieces of Walkerís Carrera GT are seen strewn across the street in every direction, characteristics indicative of high-impact missile strike.

Itís no secret that drones are operating in America airspace, the only question is whether or not they are now openly assassinating U.S. citizens, something President Obama has already admitted doing. Roughly 4 months ago on July 26, 2013, the FBI informed U.S. Senator Rand Paul in an unclassified letter they have flown drones over U.S. airspace a total of 10 times in the past seven years, a number which is likely much higher.

Aside from the deaths of Walker and Hastings, other suspected drone strikes include the West Texas Fertilizer Company explosion on April 17, 2013, in which a missile can be seen striking the building just prior to the explosion, and the explosion which killed the 19 elite firefighters near Yarnell Hill, Arizona, on June 30, 2013. Curiously, the autopsies and photos of the 19 firefighters are being withheld from the victims families because they are most likely not consistent with the now retracted preliminary autopsy report which stated that burns and smoke inhalation were the cause of death.

Considering that the firefighters suffered a radio blackout just prior to the explosion (i.e., electronic blackouts generally precede black operations) and that drones are admittedly being used fight forest fires (or start them), the likelihood of foul play is exponentially higher. Although the FBIís mission is still classified, itís evidently comprised of assassinations which are intended to look like ďaccidentsĒ.

Since my sister is HETERO, she was talking last night at bookstore and
mentioned his death. I was like who the freak is that?
She is like "all straight women like him, he was in bla bla series, movies".
I am not a movie buff.
But I just believed her when she said he got killed in a car accident and burned to death.
For first time I just saw the pics of accident. OMG. I think YOU the OP is right. That is NOT a normal CAR ACCIDENT. Was it just random??
Y him?? When/where did OBAMA admit doing the drone thing to American citizens? WOW. I will look it up on ALex Jones. He may know.
Well I am NOT surprised. They murder LOTS of famous ppl.
Crap that's so scary. I just thought America flew the drones in other countries. I believe the govmnt is doing that to our own ppl. They are doing everything else.
Wow. Thanks for info.
1zenith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #16
1zenith

Default NOT likely. lol I dont trust the mainstream news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post

either. The news just said "oh they think he was drag racing".
NOT.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:59 AM   #17
1zenith

Default Well see thats the problem. Sheeps do not..

Quote:

investigate further. They are in hypnotic trance. They just HEAR and believe everything on mainstream news INSTANTLY. Wow. You are right about the tree. Very samll tree. No freaking way that tree could have done that damage to that car. That tarp is suspicious. But the govmn't knows they can get away with saying anything and that 95% of U S believes it.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:05 AM   #18
1zenith

Default It sucks to be famous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
He was too good looking. Those waspy old farts were jealous of his beauty.

Seriously, here's my theory on what happened:

Paul had a charity that helped victims of natural disasters. He probably found out that those disasters were not natural at all and had been created by HAARP or some other man-made device. There's also the theory about the vaccine/birth control which is interesting. He knew something he wasn't supposed to know and was probably going to expose it.

The whole death hoax thing and the death of Brian on Family Guy might have been warnings to Paul to shut the hell up. Then they killed him with a drone strike or something else. His car was hit by something.
Oh that's right i remember hearing about his work with the disasters.
Wow , seems like govmnt is killing a lot of famous ppl just because they become "awakened" to things. Just like the 32 yr old woman who was in the movie 9/8Mile. I forgot her name.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #19
1zenith

Default Wait, how come Switzerland.....

Quote:

is getting away with putting this story out????
Now someone from govmnt in america is gonna go whip their ass for telling the truth.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #20
forrest22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Oh that's right i remember hearing about his work with the disasters.
Wow , seems like govmnt is killing a lot of famous ppl just because they become "awakened" to things. Just like the 32 yr old woman who was in the movie 9/8Mile. I forgot her name.
Brittany Murphy? but we still don't know a reasonable motive for killing her or killing paul walker so i think fast and furious film sucks so bad..
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote