Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #241
jason74
Senior Member
 
jason74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
I love all the armchair psychologists here giving their expert analyses of a witness to the shooting having the nerve to laugh hours after the incident. I suppose he should have been a quivering wreck and sobbing uncontrollably, right? But if he had been, no doubt you'd all be labeling it obvious overacting.
I agree. If 13 people have just been shot dead it's a perfectly natural reaction to laugh your socks off.

My only disappointment was that they didn't crack a few witty one-liners.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #242
cosmo99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,649
Default

New articles from Spivey....The Inconvenient Truth
http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=14337

So this photo was taken 3 blocks away from the actual shooting site


Is this the Don Anders who allegedly took the above photo? The "official" story is he works for U.S. Rep. Steven Horsford of Nevada.....
http://www.fraziergroupllc.com/experts/donald-k-anders/

Deputy Chief Donald K. Anders retired from the San Jose Police Department in June, 2010 after thirty –two years of service. His diverse career included command of the major bureaus of the department, as well as its’ most prestigious and sensitive Units, including Special Operations and Internal Affairs. His command at retirement was Deputy Chief of the Bureau of Investigations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...umped-him.html

Aaron Alexis, This is so photoshopped its embarrassing....


Is the 'person' on the bottom right meant to be a horse?
__________________
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
cosmo99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #243
cosmo99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Also interesting is that this guy reportedly heard voices in his head, and felt "microwave machine vibrations" running through his body.
Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site

The Army’s very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it’s even stranger it’s gone. If you Google it, you’ll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.

The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists‘ website reads:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

The U.K.-based group Christians Against Mental Slavery first noted the change (they also have a permanent screenshot of the page... http://www.slavery.org.uk/V2Kweapons.jpg). A representative of the group tells me they contacted the Webmaster, who would only tell them the entry was "permanently removed."

The image below is one person’s self-styled depiction of how a "voice-to-skull" weapon might work.



http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008...my-removes-pa/
__________________
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
cosmo99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #244
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
If you zoom in on the woman wearing the blue tracksuit, its another smiling witness


Is that not a child, she's very short if not.
Also behind her, isn't that the laughing news guy with a big cheesy grin?
If it is him, would he really be allowed to mill about among those being led out of the building with hands in the air?. Again he seems to be finding it all rather amusing.
Edit..

I thought the girl in blue's arm was behind the woman next to her but zooming in I can see a 'ghost' hand, maybe just picture quality or something.

Last edited by uprising; 18-09-2013 at 01:45 PM.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #245
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,517
Default

Dont you hate those stupid LED LIGHTS on those cars??

THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! --- BLINDING,ETC.............
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #246
lizzy
Senior Member
 
lizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnCQ7RyZ3H8

I'M Sick Of the LIES, AREN't YOU?
yes hbs I am - I viewed this a couple weeks back - I understand ( and feel) completely what she is saying.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #247
ennui
Senior Member
 
ennui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: EU Stalag SE Quadrant
Posts: 1,654
Default

One of the first teams of heavily armed police to respond to Monday's shooting in Washington DC was ordered to stand down by superiors, the BBC can reveal.

A tactical response team of the Capitol Police, a force that guards the US Capitol complex, was told to leave the scene by a supervisor instead of aiding municipal officers.

The Capitol Police department said senior officials were investigating.

Aaron Alexis, 34, killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday.

"I don't think it's a far stretch to say that some lives may have been saved if we were allowed to intervene," a Capitol Police source familiar with the incident told the BBC.

A former Navy reservist, Alexis was working as a technical contractor for the Navy and had a valid pass and security clearance allowing him entry to the highly secure building in south-east Washington DC.

He entered the building about 8:15 local time (12:15 GMT) and opened fire. He was later killed by police who stormed the building.

But multiple sources in the Capitol Police department have told the BBC that its highly trained and heavily armed four-man Containment and Emergency Response Team (Cert) was near the Navy Yard when the initial report of an active shooter came in about 8:20 local time.

The officers, wearing full tactical gear and armed with HK-416 assault weapons, arrived outside Building 197 a few minutes later, an official with knowledge of the incident told the BBC.

'A different outcome'

According to a Capitol Police source, an officer with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Washington DC's main municipal force, told the Capitol Cert officers they were the only police on the site equipped with long guns and requested their assistance in searching for the gunman.

When the Capitol Police team radioed in to their superiors, they were told by a watch commander to leave the scene, the BBC was told.

The gunman, Aaron Alexis, was reported killed after 9:00.

Several Capitol Police sources who spoke to the BBC preferred to remain anonymous for fear of reprisal.

Capitol Police Officer Jim Konczos, who leads the officers' union, said the Cert officers train for what are known as active shooter situations and are expert marksmen.

"Odds are it might have had a different outcome," he said of Monday's shooting and the decision to have the Cert unit stand down. "It probably could have been neutralised."

MPD spokeswoman Gwendolyn Crump said allegations the Capitol Police Cert team was on scene and later stood down "not true".

On Wednesday, the Capitol Police said in a statement its leadership had "opened a preliminary investigation into the allegations".

"The [Capitol Police] offered and provided mutual support and assistance at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday," said spokeswoman Lt Kimberly Schneider.

'A blind eye'

Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terry Gainer, who oversees the Capitol Police department, confirmed officials were pulling radio logs from Monday's incident and interviewing the officers involved.

"It's a very serious allegation and inference to indicate that we were on scene and could have helped and were told to leave," he said. "It crushes me if that's the case."

Mr Gainer said the department's primary responsibility is to protect the Capitol complex, which houses the US Congress, but that mission did not allow it to turn a "blind eye" when asked for help.

Armed with a shotgun as well as a handgun, Alexis fired from a balcony down onto workers in an atrium at the heavily secured installation, killing twelve and wounding three others, including an MPD officer.

The former Navy reservist had a history of mental health problems, previous gun-related brushes with the law, and citations for insubordination.

On Wednesday, US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel acknowledged "there were a lot of red flags" in Alexis' background that had been missed in the security clearance process which ultimately resulted in his having access to the secure building where he undertook the attack.

"Why they didn't get picked up, why they didn't get incorporated into the clearance process, what he was doing, those are all legitimate questions that we're going to be dealing with," he told reporters.
Right call?

He said he had ordered the Pentagon to conduct a wide-ranging review of the physical security at all US defence installations across the world and of the security clearance process.

"Where there are gaps, we will close them," he said. "Where there are inadequacies, we will address them. And where there are failures, we will correct them."

A Capitol Police officer who heard the Cert request over the radio to engage the gunman reported colleagues within the department felt frustrated they were told to stand down.

The officer described a culture in which emergency responders are instructed to not extend themselves beyond the Capitol grounds for fear of discipline.

"They were relying on our command staff to make the right call," another Capitol Police officer said. "Unfortunately I don't think that happened in this case."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/24153252#TWEET894302
__________________

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Last edited by ennui; 18-09-2013 at 07:15 PM.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #248
multiversal_quiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
So if this location is outside of the base, then there would have to be more than one shooter. It was my understanding that the shootings took place inside the base and inside a government building. Hmmm?
Yes, I do not know how that image outside the pharmacy ties in. Does anyone have more information on what was going on there?
__________________
Inactive.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #249
ennui
Senior Member
 
ennui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: EU Stalag SE Quadrant
Posts: 1,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Yes, I do not know how that image outside the pharmacy ties in. Does anyone have more information on what was going on there?
At first AP authenticated that image, but then later released a new disclaimer with the photo. "Please be advised that the Associated Press is further investigating the details in these photos ... We are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the person's collapse."

5 hours later AP pulled the photo from distribution saying it was unable to confirm that the image was related to the incident.

Don Andres, the man who took the photos, then went on MSNBC where he said, "I don't know what happened to the man, I don't know if it's related. All I know is that people just began running up to him and tending to him. ... I would say around where the man was laying down there was definitely panic as people were trying to get to work ... When I first saw the man no one was tending to him, and just in those two seconds a few people started running up to him. Maybe they were nurses or doctors and not at work yet or whatnot, but they were definitely tending to him. And I don't know exactly what happened to him but he was just on the floor, and it was just sort of unfolding right there."
__________________

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #250
atlantabizgal
Senior Member
 
atlantabizgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
At first AP authenticated that image, but then later released a new disclaimer with the photo. "Please be advised that the Associated Press is further investigating the details in these photos ... We are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the person's collapse."

5 hours later AP pulled the photo from distribution saying it was unable to confirm that the image was related to the incident.

Don Andres, the man who took the photos, then went on MSNBC where he said, "I don't know what happened to the man, I don't know if it's related. All I know is that people just began running up to him and tending to him. ... I would say around where the man was laying down there was definitely panic as people were trying to get to work ... When I first saw the man no one was tending to him, and just in those two seconds a few people started running up to him. Maybe they were nurses or doctors and not at work yet or whatnot, but they were definitely tending to him. And I don't know exactly what happened to him but he was just on the floor, and it was just sort of unfolding right there."
where can I read this disclaimer?
__________________
The more of us that take on the the weight of the world the less we'll each have to carry. - Daniel Runyon

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #251
felixfelix
Senior Member
 
felixfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
where can I read this disclaimer?
interesting story about this ?deliberate? disinformation here
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...o-wasnt/69503/
felixfelix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #252
uprising
Senior Member
 
uprising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
interesting story about this ?deliberate? disinformation here
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...o-wasnt/69503/
Are there any pictures of any victims?
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #253
multiversal_quiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
At first AP authenticated that image, but then later released a new disclaimer with the photo. "Please be advised that the Associated Press is further investigating the details in these photos ... We are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the person's collapse."

5 hours later AP pulled the photo from distribution saying it was unable to confirm that the image was related to the incident.

Don Andres, the man who took the photos, then went on MSNBC where he said, "I don't know what happened to the man, I don't know if it's related. All I know is that people just began running up to him and tending to him. ... I would say around where the man was laying down there was definitely panic as people were trying to get to work ... When I first saw the man no one was tending to him, and just in those two seconds a few people started running up to him. Maybe they were nurses or doctors and not at work yet or whatnot, but they were definitely tending to him. And I don't know exactly what happened to him but he was just on the floor, and it was just sort of unfolding right there."
Very interesting.... that it's the only image you'll see related to the actual shootings, and it's false. People who have seen that and moved on without a followup, however, will relate that image in their heads to the event. It looks like they're putting up crime scene tape, doesn't it?
__________________
Inactive.

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 18-09-2013 at 10:38 PM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #254
talktalk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: yorkshire uk
Posts: 3,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
yes hbs I am - I viewed this a couple weeks back - I understand ( and feel) completely what she is saying.
what a beautiful touching soul she has which i felt.
__________________
*Disclaimer
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #255
heartbeatsalute
Senior Member
 
heartbeatsalute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 15,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
what a beautiful touching soul she has which i felt.

Yes lizzy and talktalk, I feel her the same way. There must be more people like her.
__________________
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 02:46 AM   #256
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,517
Default

[QUOTE=spellbound]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
Here we go>> Report on Navy yard shooting published the night before

IT HAPPENED.....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efv2JSqd5Y

this link should be good.....
I tried to show this to someone and they GAVE ME A SNOPES ARTICLE and said the time on the server was wrong!!

YA RIGHT..... LIKE IT WAS WRONG ON THE CACHE OF THAT NEWTOWN BEE WEBSITE ARTICLE ALSO?? (Sandy hook)


GIMME A FUCKING BREAK...

Last edited by Dude111; 19-09-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 03:34 AM   #257
multiversal_quiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site

The Army’s very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it’s even stranger it’s gone. If you Google it, you’ll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.

The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists‘ website reads:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

The U.K.-based group Christians Against Mental Slavery first noted the change (they also have a permanent screenshot of the page... http://www.slavery.org.uk/V2Kweapons.jpg). A representative of the group tells me they contacted the Webmaster, who would only tell them the entry was "permanently removed."

The image below is one person’s self-styled depiction of how a "voice-to-skull" weapon might work.



http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008...my-removes-pa/
Did you read what they said was written on his shotgun? "MY ELF weapon." (extremely low frequency).
__________________
Inactive.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 06:17 AM   #258
ritchs
Senior Member
 
ritchs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,232
Default

WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT DATA COLLECTING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE US SAFE???

There is an absolutely priceless article at the International Forcaster website that blasts a meteor sized hole in all the surveillance that is going on and yet achieving nothing

See the link. The article is very insightful and shows what a sham and PsychOp the whole thing is

http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/Utter_Failure

This guy had “Secret” security clearance. This guy’s job was to be “updating” military computers, and had recently been in Thailand for a spell. Here’s a guy that was to be on military installations around the country playing in computers that certainly would have had sensitive information on them. Military secrets on them. Yet when we examine his background, something jumps out at you like the zit on a prom queen. He’s had all manner of issues with anger management in the past, INCLUDING two instances of gun violations. In one instance in Seattle, he says he “blacked out” and didn’t remember for several hours that he had shot out the tires of some construction workers truck because they mocked him or called him names and disrespected him.
But from there the story gets even sillier. See, for some reason this guy wasn’t charged with anything over that. In fact “somehow” the paperwork got lost in the shuffle and there was no call by the DA to take this guy to court. Now listen up folks, this was in 2004. Long after the Patriot act, and 9/11 which started the ball rolling for all these quasi defense agencies to be born. So the first question of the day is simply this: How on earth do you shoot out the tires on someones truck and NOTHING happens to you? No illegal discharge charges, no intent to harm property charges, no civil charges on perceived danger, nothing? How can that happen? I’ve seen folks get charged for the mere act of a wardrobe malfunction allowing the public to see a legally concealed weapon. That’s simply a slip up, a shirt too short to cover the butt end of the gun correctly and they’ve been charged and fined. This guy shoots out tires, which is obviously a threatening and menacing thing to do, and there’s NOTHING?? But wait there’s more. Much more.
In Texas he lived in a complex where he had neighbors that lived on the next floor above him. That neighbor has said multiple times that Alexis had yelled at her for too much noise and she was scared of him Then one day while she was playing some music a bullet came up through the floor into her apartment. Police came and Alexis told them he was cleaning the gun, it slipped and discharged. After looking around, they decided not to press charges and that it was just an accident” The lady upstairs says “BS” he did that on purpose. So here’s the second instance of a “problem with guns” and once again nothing is done.
Then we find out that the NAVY had given him a “less than honorable” discharge because he’d often act unruly, he had emotional outbursts. His own father said he had anger management issues, and post-traumatic stress after helping in the 9/11 recovery. So let me get this all set up for you, because it doesn’t read right, nor sound right.
Here’s a guy that has PTSD and “could” be on psychotropic anti depressants for it. ( I don’t know if he was or not yet, but it’s a fairly safe bet) He does an aggressive act of pulling a weapon and shooting at somones truck because they mocked him or called him a name. He says he didn’t even remember doing it he was so outraged…for over two hours. There’s a real stable human being. He gets NO charges for this act, an act that would land you or me in jail for months. He then shoots a round through the ceiling of his apartment and into the upstairs apartment. The cops arrest him, but no charges are filed. A simply “mistake”. The NAVY discharges him, with less than honorable mention… the category of discharge where they aren’t calling you a criminal or lunatic, but has “issues”.
After ALL that, this guy gets Secret clearance and is hired by contractors to go back to work on military installations? Are you kidding me? Where’s the NSA who apparently knows every word I’ve spoken or written, in all this? How was this lunatic allowed to get clearance on a military base? How could he have two blatant gun issues and there’s no charges? Now you see why this whole thing stinks to high heaven. While I don’t see this as a false flag sort of situation to deflect attention from Syria, I can easily see why some are asking if this guy was a “plant” of some type. A sleeper cell awoken from his slumber. Maybe time will tell.
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 07:14 AM   #259
bluebirdgr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT DATA COLLECTING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE US SAFE???

There is an absolutely priceless article at the International Forcaster website that blasts a meteor sized hole in all the surveillance that is going on and yet achieving nothing

See the link. The article is very insightful and shows what a sham and PsychOp the whole thing is

http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/Utter_Failure

This guy had “Secret” security clearance. This guy’s job was to be “updating” military computers, and had recently been in Thailand for a spell. Here’s a guy that was to be on military installations around the country playing in computers that certainly would have had sensitive information on them. Military secrets on them. Yet when we examine his background, something jumps out at you like the zit on a prom queen. He’s had all manner of issues with anger management in the past, INCLUDING two instances of gun violations. In one instance in Seattle, he says he “blacked out” and didn’t remember for several hours that he had shot out the tires of some construction workers truck because they mocked him or called him names and disrespected him.
But from there the story gets even sillier. See, for some reason this guy wasn’t charged with anything over that. In fact “somehow” the paperwork got lost in the shuffle and there was no call by the DA to take this guy to court. Now listen up folks, this was in 2004. Long after the Patriot act, and 9/11 which started the ball rolling for all these quasi defense agencies to be born. So the first question of the day is simply this: How on earth do you shoot out the tires on someones truck and NOTHING happens to you? No illegal discharge charges, no intent to harm property charges, no civil charges on perceived danger, nothing? How can that happen? I’ve seen folks get charged for the mere act of a wardrobe malfunction allowing the public to see a legally concealed weapon. That’s simply a slip up, a shirt too short to cover the butt end of the gun correctly and they’ve been charged and fined. This guy shoots out tires, which is obviously a threatening and menacing thing to do, and there’s NOTHING?? But wait there’s more. Much more.
In Texas he lived in a complex where he had neighbors that lived on the next floor above him. That neighbor has said multiple times that Alexis had yelled at her for too much noise and she was scared of him Then one day while she was playing some music a bullet came up through the floor into her apartment. Police came and Alexis told them he was cleaning the gun, it slipped and discharged. After looking around, they decided not to press charges and that it was just an accident” The lady upstairs says “BS” he did that on purpose. So here’s the second instance of a “problem with guns” and once again nothing is done.
Then we find out that the NAVY had given him a “less than honorable” discharge because he’d often act unruly, he had emotional outbursts. His own father said he had anger management issues, and post-traumatic stress after helping in the 9/11 recovery. So let me get this all set up for you, because it doesn’t read right, nor sound right.
Here’s a guy that has PTSD and “could” be on psychotropic anti depressants for it. ( I don’t know if he was or not yet, but it’s a fairly safe bet) He does an aggressive act of pulling a weapon and shooting at somones truck because they mocked him or called him a name. He says he didn’t even remember doing it he was so outraged…for over two hours. There’s a real stable human being. He gets NO charges for this act, an act that would land you or me in jail for months. He then shoots a round through the ceiling of his apartment and into the upstairs apartment. The cops arrest him, but no charges are filed. A simply “mistake”. The NAVY discharges him, with less than honorable mention… the category of discharge where they aren’t calling you a criminal or lunatic, but has “issues”.
After ALL that, this guy gets Secret clearance and is hired by contractors to go back to work on military installations? Are you kidding me? Where’s the NSA who apparently knows every word I’ve spoken or written, in all this? How was this lunatic allowed to get clearance on a military base? How could he have two blatant gun issues and there’s no charges? Now you see why this whole thing stinks to high heaven. While I don’t see this as a false flag sort of situation to deflect attention from Syria, I can easily see why some are asking if this guy was a “plant” of some type. A sleeper cell awoken from his slumber. Maybe time will tell.

Good summary.

However, you forgot to mention his Richard Chichakli/Victor Bout connection in Dallas (their "man in the middle" is Ty Thairintr-Nguyen. See my summary on the previous page).
IMHO he was a mossad/saudi trained sleeper, trained in a thai mossad cell.
bluebirdgr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #260
felixfelix
Senior Member
 
felixfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
Are there any pictures of any victims?
No, and not even any CCTV of "Alexis" anywhere around the naval yard. They haven't even bothered saying, as per usual, that CCTV was not working at the time (ludicrous in a high security base). Hence the issue is sidestepped. Hoax.
felixfelix is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 PM.