Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #241
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
I can't find an email address for her and if anyone has one i would very much appreciate it.

As for the book it's a tour de force.

I can't say anymore than that.

It's a little gem and although half way through I will be re reading it many times.

Check your PM's Maha
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #242
pcristian43

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga2 View Post
This thread is essentially about human consciousness, even though it will encompass the idea of planet Earth as a colony, the ancient Sanskrit text The Rig Veda, advanced technology and science in the ancient Sanskrit Vedas, the Tibetan Buddhist teachings regarding the Myriad Worlds, the Sufi Doris Lessing's "Canopus in Argos" series of novels, and universal metaphysics. My hope is that this thread will show that our journey to Enlightenment is not separate from the mysteries of other worlds. We live in a "woven" universe made up of waveform frequencies and we are all part of the One.

We meet in the Heart,
Susan/svarga
http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/

*Colony Earth and the Rig Veda: Part I

Planet Earth is a Sacred Cosmic Life Laboratory for the creation of a wondrous variety of beings. Repeating cycles of Ice Ages and warm periods on earth are fertile ground for the evolutionary seeding, nurturing and tempering of races. These cycles create an environment conducive to the spiritual, mental, and emotional development and perfection of beings. Ultimately what is created here becomes available to other planets, and the living beings that inhabit or will inhabit those planets throughout the universe.

The idea that we live in an amazing and voluntary seed-bank is my conclusion based on my own spiritual experiences, along with 40 years of research, including the visions of the colonization of planet Earth that resulted in the book Inanna Returns, and more recently my obsession with and love of Sanskrit and the Sanskrit texts.

I believe that the Rig Veda will one day soon be understood as our most accurate window into the previous cycles of time. I doubt that there are many students of Sanskrit who have also seen 30+ UFOs and for a six month period had visions of the colonization of planet Earth. In fact there may be none. Nevertheless, here I am with my feet and mind firmly planted in both these realms.

What you read here does not diminish or disregard the value of spiritual knowledge in the sacred Sanskrit texts, or the importance of seeking Enlightenment. In fact this ‘off-world’ perspective embraces and rejoices in the magnificence of the Creator, the Oneness that supports the temporal holographic universe with its wondrous spectrum of dimensional realms. Nor does this conclusion demean humanity in any way, for it also celebrates the greatness of every courageous soul who has chosen to come here to participate in the grand ongoing process of seeding the universe.

Beneath the stunning dazzling spectacle of around 300 billion galaxies lies the Oneness — only ONE SOUL. We are all portions of the One that is the ultimate Source of this universe and all Life. Therefore as parts and portions of the infinite immutable immeasurable One, for the sake of our adventure into consciousness, we are pretending to be separate — and we Veil our great Oneness in individuality and the temporal illusion of separation via the signals transmitted as differentiated perception through the five senses.

But we are the ONE! There is no other.
This would basically mean that Eden is Earth and is not an island on a lost land somewhere, while the rest of reality is space.

Last edited by pcristian43; 30-07-2013 at 11:08 AM.
pcristian43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #243
piskavac

I know there are vedic texts, especially in Ramayana describing air battles by vimanas. But, is there a text which describe more precisely what was happened to Mohenjo Daro and Harappa? And what is the title of that text?
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #244
mahabaratara

Well here book Innnana Retirns speaks of the Saraswati Culture and how it fits together with the other cultures of the time.

http://www.inannareturns.com/

Third one down. Free PDF download.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #245
mahabaratara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcristian43 View Post
This would basically mean that Eden is Earth and is not an island on a lost land somewhere, while the rest of reality is space.

Yes. Based on my research.

Last edited by mahabaratara; 30-07-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #246
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
I can't find an email address for her and if anyone has one i would very much appreciate it.

As for the book it's a tour de force.

I can't say anymore than that.

It's a little gem and although half way through I will be re reading it many times.

The email address is at the bottom of the page, to the webmaster.

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #247
mahabaratara

Stunned, shocked, exhilarated, speechless, etc.

Just finished the book and I am left with really nothing to but Bravo.

Straight to the top of my all time favourites.

The breadth and depth on this literary masterpiece is nothing short revolutionary.

It actually tracks and share huge parralells with inner sights and intuitions in contemplation that I myself have had.

It will spur me on one day to pen my own withintuitions.

For now atleast for a couple of days I feel like I must retreat, just to assimilate what has been shown.

Definatley want the next book NOW!

Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 AM   #248
mindless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
I'm from India, born and brought up...DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS GARBAGE GUYS....Rig Veda, Sama veda, Atharva veda and Yajur vedas were series of books in the past to control the masses during that period in time.

The religion, philosophy they introduced has destroyed India for 1000s of years now that, we have remained slaves for EVER.

It is the biggest weapon used against Indians for mass mind control.

They suppressed women, introduced caste based Hierarchy, created all 50,000 gods and goddess and looted India for like ever.

These books have instructions on how a women MUST DIE when her husband dies alive on a fire pile. How dowry was introduced. Child marriage, Sacrifice and what not...They were ok with human sacrifice for goddess BUT crafted and divided the books in a way they contradict all what they are saying and yet have no objection to what they meant.

Its a RAT POISON..

Common really now....

If these books were not able to awaken the Indians let alone Human race for over 10,000 years what hope we have they would do now, when people are more sheep's ....

Its like the bible of India to keep people asleep.

The creators of these books were all Atlantians when atlantis was destroyed they moved to present day Pakistan, Egypt and Mesopotamia and created respective civilizations. In India it was called Indus valley Civilizations.

Its a bottom less pit, a very dark weapon which will take you to negative energy vortex. Thanks
I agree with what you say, upto a point. Knowledge is power, how it is used by man for good or evil is down to Human condition & not the fault of knowledge but still, I agree with your perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

Lets face it India is a spiritual/mystical country. If you want good cheese you go to France, if you want a clock or watch you go to Switzerland, if you are looking for spirituality then many go to India.
I like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga2 View Post
I appreciate your comment.
However, I am looking at the fact that even Indian scholars say they cannot agree on meaning of the Rig Veda. I found this astonishing, because all the other Sanskrit texts are based on this one - the Rig Veda. So, my research may actually support of your complaints, because however it was interpreted is not IMO the original meaning.

I am looking at the Rig Veda as evidence for off-world colonization. What has happened in India throughout all of written history, meaning the last 6000 years, also happened all over planet Earth - not just in India. The sacred teachings that were once intended to help humankind reach higher states of consciousness and more evolved civilizations have obviously been perverted and twisted to the whims of tyrants everywhere. The teachings of Jesus were also edited and abused. The Sanskrit scholars admit that the meaning of the Rig Veda has been "forced" to fit preconceived thinking in the various schools.

The real meaning of the Rig Veda is in my view still unknown.
Thank you for your honest feelings. You have an irrefutable sad point. But remember that it is possible that the truly liberating spiritual wisdom was kept from the common people and women who were not allowed to learn Sanskrit. And I would never deny the wisdom, knowledge and beauty in the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads. Krishna says the enlightened have no use for the Vedas.
Beautiful words, shame you ran away into hiding again, I for one miss your pearl's of wisdom..Maybe you still lurk here in another form? some food for thought:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ang 727

ਤਿਲੰਗ ਬਾਣੀ ਭਗਤਾ ਕੀ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ

Ŧilang baṇī bẖagṯā kī Kabīr jī
Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਇਫਤਰਾ ਭਾਈ ਦਿਲ ਕਾ ਫਿਕਰੁ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥
Beḏ kaṯeb ifṯarā bẖā▫ī ḏil kā fikar na jā▫e.
The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
ਟੁਕੁ ਦਮੁ ਕਰਾਰੀ ਜਉ ਕਰਹੁ ਹਾਜਿਰ ਹਜੂਰਿ ਖੁਦਾਇ ॥੧॥
Tuk ḏam karārī ja▫o karahu hājir hajūr kẖuḏā▫e. ||1||
If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
ਬੰਦੇ ਖੋਜੁ ਦਿਲ ਹਰ ਰੋਜ ਨਾ ਫਿਰੁ ਪਰੇਸਾਨੀ ਮਾਹਿ ॥
Banḏe kẖoj ḏil har roj nā fir paresānī māhi.
O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
ਇਹ ਜੁ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਸਿਹਰੁ ਮੇਲਾ ਦਸਤਗੀਰੀ ਨਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Ih jo ḏunī▫ā sihar melā ḏasaṯgīrī nāhi. ||1|| rahā▫o.
This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
ਦਰੋਗੁ ਪੜਿ ਪੜਿ ਖੁਸੀ ਹੋਇ ਬੇਖਬਰ ਬਾਦੁ ਬਕਾਹਿ ॥
Ḏarog paṛ paṛ kẖusī ho▫e bekẖabar bāḏ bakāhi.
Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
ਹਕੁ ਸਚੁ ਖਾਲਕੁ ਖਲਕ ਮਿਆਨੇ ਸਿਆਮ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਨਾਹਿ ॥੨॥
Hak sacẖ kẖālak kẖalak mi▫āne si▫ām mūraṯ nāhi. ||2||
The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
ਅਸਮਾਨ *ਿਮ੍ਯ੍ਯਾਨੇ ਲਹੰਗ ਦਰੀਆ ਗੁਸਲ ਕਰਦਨ ਬੂਦ ॥
Asmān mi▫yāne lahang ḏarī▫ā gusal karḏan būḏ.
Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
ਕਰਿ ਫਕਰੁ ਦਾਇਮ ਲਾਇ ਚਸਮੇ ਜਹ ਤਹਾ ਮਉਜੂਦੁ ॥੩॥
Kar fakar ḏā▫im lā▫e cẖasme jah ṯahā ma▫ujūḏ. ||3||
Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
ਅਲਾਹ ਪਾਕੰ ਪਾਕ ਹੈ ਸਕ ਕਰਉ ਜੇ ਦੂਸਰ ਹੋਇ ॥
Alāh pākaʼn pāk hai sak kara▫o je ḏūsar ho▫e.
The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
ਕਬੀਰ ਕਰਮੁ ਕਰੀਮ ਕਾ ਉਹੁ ਕਰੈ ਜਾਨੈ ਸੋਇ ॥੪॥੧॥
Kabīr karam karīm kā uho karai jānai so▫e. ||4||1||
O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||

Last edited by mindless; 04-08-2013 at 12:40 AM.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #249
indolering

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Here is the link to Susans website, http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/ you may find an email link there.

She was being trolled by a hare krishna, and found the negativity on this forum to much. To many similarities with Tavistock Instiute.

She came to this forum like many to share our learning and understanding. Not to fight negativity.

She is obviously continuing her life's love. If you manage to contact her i'm sure she will be willing to answer your questions.

Here's a recent article by Susan in Waking Times...

The Matrix & the Sanskrit Texts

The Matrix as Prakriti produces the hologram for the Oneness.
The external world of objects is ‘real’ enough to the five senses.
The five senses transmit signals/waveforms of sound, light, etc. to the brain, which acts as a receiver.
These signals carry the appearance of duality, differentiated multiplicity.
This ‘appearance’ of multiplicity is the job, the function of the five senses.
The five senses are the tools of the Matrix.
In Sanskrit the Matrix is termed Maya, meaning the power of creative illusion, or Matrika in Kashmir Shaivism.
She is the feminine polarity, the Yin side, and she produces the hologram for the Oneness as the Observer that dwells in the Heart.
This Heart is not the physical heart that pumps blood around your body; it is the seat of consciousness in your being.
The Observer within you remains connected to and united with the Oneness; it remains pure – untouched by any act good or evil.
The Observer is the ATMA/Soul or Spirit/Purusha.
Identify your consciousness with that Observer within you.
You are That. Tat Tvam Asi.
You have always been that. Remember.
Thus non-duality, meaning the Oneness, and duality, the appearance of multiplicity in the hologram, do exist simultaneously.
The hologram is temporal, fleeting – the Oneness is eternal.

The film ‘The Matrix‘ contained some fundamental truths that many around the planet instinctively responded to. The universe is indeed a temporal illusory holographic matrix made up of varying frequencies, waveforms pulsating at specific vibratory rates. Beneath the Veil, the ‘curtain of each atom’, there really is nothing out there but a vast ocean of etheric energy, the AKASHA, the silent unheard sound.

Everything you see or hear or touch is nothing more than electrical signals being transmitted by the five senses through this underlying etheric ocean to your brain. Each of these senses supports the others in the illusion generated by the amazing intensely creative power of MAYA and the GUNAS, Prakriti’s three modes. These signals are interpreted according to our programming from birth and our DNA.

The first ‘Matrix’ film revealed far too much truth. The computer related metaphors, so brilliantly accessed by the film’s writers, reached the normally impenetrable psyches of too many previously semi-somnolent humanoids. The first film conveys the solid gold truth that the matrix isn’t real. This is in complete alignment with timeless primordial metaphysical principles and the eternal truth that understands the real nature of this universe as a temporal illusory hologram.

read more:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/08/2...anskrit-texts/
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #250
swamideva

This is an article posted by Susan on her website.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ocial-networks

Frequency Prisons: FEAR Inc.

Be aware, on the Internet these days there are many locations in consciousness that may be described as Frequency Prisons. The consciousness of the readers is kept in a certain specific limited range of frequency by the dolling out of a slow low-grade level of constant addictive apprehension. The people behind these websites may have once held the best of intentions; they may not even now know what they are doing and what they are involved in. But nevertheless they have created walls that entrap consciousness in fear — and enlightenment eludes the fearful. We cannot go Home in Fear.

In forums there is a technique to this that may have begun innocently to attract subscribers, but has since become a business. There are ‘regulars’, meaning posters who have built specific identities. And just as actors can take on any role, these regulars reflect an assigned state of mind, a character that perceives the world through a specific spectrum. One may pose as the warning-of-doom do-gooder, another as the chronic hopelessly depressed, or maybe the knows-it-all science-guy, or the new age housewife psychic, or a flamboyant pistol-packing ex-military dude.

All are one-dimensional created characters. None of us are ever so one-dimensional. For the sake of enthralling entertainment, they work in tandem playing the reader, the sucker.

The threads created by these one-dimensional characters inevitably carry the same repetitive frequency of a chronic apprehension, promulgating unease and doubt --- but little if any truth. These threads of insidious fear are tolerated, even encouraged by the moderators. There is a comfort zone and misplaced trust for the addicted innocent reader in knowing the state of mind of the ‘regular’ poster, who often has an accompanying symbolic graphic identity proclaiming - At last, we belong!

Last year I posted briefly on a forum. On one thread the 'regular' must have been drunk when I confronted him with being a paid fake. He said, "Yep! The boss says to just keep them entertained!" Well, as you may imagine his moderators soon noticed his half-wit revealing error and quickly moved in to cover the blunder. The 'regular' expressed a bit of anger towards me and addressed me as if I was a man. I suppose a woman is considered too stupid to figure out their game. I did what I could to expose them, but was met with an avalanche of resistance, some quite nasty. The best of which was that my arguments sounded good, but the thread had gone on for so long and how could anyone make up that much fake material? Hah!

Anyone who challenges these actors is derided as being immature and paranoid. The fear created by the actors is transferred onto and attributed to the one who dares to expose the fact that the participants are acting, role-playing to make the forum entertaining. Criticism of the challenger comes across as authoritarian or just plain rude arrogance, which is intended to reduce the challenger to a state of self-doubt and bewildered helpless confusion. Treating the challenger like a delusional child who needs reprimanding is yet another technique to keep secret the business of Fear Inc. - and posts are extracted. No one is allowed to expose the mechanics of the intentionally fabricated entertainment.

Mechanics of the Crowd

The challenger exposing the fraudulent nature of the thread must be stopped. So the fear-peddling actors move in, perhaps reading the manual. A rude angry meaningless and unrelated comment attacking the motive of the challenger is tried. Oblique anger serves to fuel the thread. Next the original poster chimes in with a reply that shows genuine concern, suggesting the motives of the thread are beyond all reproach. Another asserts no one is afraid, only the challenger! Allay all fears, so the fear thread can go on and on and on. Attack the challenger and accuse them of being a nuisance in an otherwise sincere thread, then validate innocence of intent with 'respect' and a fake smile. Finally have someone post express their serious fear as further fuel.

Fear keeps you quiet. Fear confuses. Fear invades higher states of consciousness and destroys them. Fear is a mechanism of control. What solace can be found in predicting the deaths of millions? Persistent belligerent and false fear mongering can never spring from an evolved and truly enlightened consciousness.

While there are many posting on forums who do have an evolved consciousness and are attempting to balance the dark energies, their efforts are overwhelmed, swamped by the 'professionals' who know that fear sells and keeps the readers addicted. These locations feel suffocating, like dingy cells padded in opium-soaked fabricated lies that hold consciousness in a perpetual state of apprehension. Privately many will complain and after a time most stop posting leaving the frequency prison to the fresh new hopeful clueless and unaware innocents, and the bored cynical paid pros.

Unfortunately many ‘truth’ websites are also complicit in creating frequency prisons. While it may be that initially the truth-seekers who have sought to expose the corruption, tyranny and wrong-doing in this era, may have been completely righteous in their early stages. However as their work became more and more of a business, these locations in consciousness became what I term Fear Inc.

Writing this has reminded me of a scene in my second book 'Inanna Hyper-Luminal', which has a frequency prison scene that I had envisioned in the eye-of-my-mind. On page 224, the evil tyrant Marduk confines "a mangy bunch of cranky criminal aliens" in one of his holographic prisons. "Large projectors flung the usual scenes of violence, maiming, and overwhelming mayhem against the wall, floor, and ceiling --- a ghastly and unnerving sight, really... Some of the alien thieves were beginning to tremble; the ominous images projected around them were making them nervous."

In the 1971 film entitled 'A Clockwork Orange' a man is forced to watch endless hours of images encoded with horror, pain and fear. By a process of trial and error, perverted tyrannical manipulators had learned that this forced visual exposure to such terrible images left the victim helpless and without the will to act or think.

The Internet is rapidly becoming embedded in the business of FEAR Inc. It is difficult to access even intelligent websites without seeing deformed pink creatures with teeth, bloodied faces or body skin, and the protruding breasts of young Asian girls (who we are supposed to believe are available & to whom?). I find it increasingly difficult to read web content and attempt to cover images with email or other cleaner blocking pages.

This sort of scripted 'FEAR Inc.' entertainment has its sinister side. Somewhere in a dark room, most likely many floors deeper down, sit some highly strange and deviant excuses for humanity. Are they studying all this with the objective of ultimate control? Are we, the clueless innocent participating in an experiment that will make Lippman & Bernays' Madison Avenue advertising techniques, the Jesuit’s Inquisition, or any other form of brainwashing propaganda seem by comparison like a Mother Goose fairy tale?

'Crowds and Power' by Elias Canetti is an insightful brilliant book written in 1960. Canetti, who wrote in German and won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1981, possessed a wide mind and his study of crowd behaviour from mob violence to religious congregations is superbly scathing and revealing. Like Doris Lessing, Canetti has the ability to "stand outside the human race explaining to another outsider in concise and highly metaphoric language how people form mobs and manipulate power." [wiki]

page 71: "...the deep urge of the crowd to maintain itself in the acute stage; not to disintegrate; to remain a crowd. This feeling is sometimes so strong that people prefer to perish together with open eyes, rather than acknowledge defeat and thus experience the disintegration of their own crowd."

on hierarchies page 18: "...hierarchies...exist everywhere and everywhere gain a decisive hold on men's minds and determine their behaviour to each other. But the satisfaction of being in a higher rank than others does not compensate for the loss of freedom of movement. Man petrifies and darkens in the distances he has created. He drags the burden of them, but cannot move. He forgets that it is self-inflicted, and longs for liberation, But alone how can he free himself?"

Canetti asks the question, what can one alone do? Also a Nobel Prize winner, Doris Lessing asserts, "But it is my belief that it is always the individual, in the long run, who will set the tone, provide the real development of society. ... Looking back, I see what a great influence an individual may have, even an apparently obscure person, living a small, quiet life. It is individuals who change societies, give birth to ideas, who standing against the tides of opinion, change them. ... Everything that has ever happened to me has taught me to value the individual, the person who cultivates and preserves his or her own way of thinking, who stands out against group thinking, group pressures." ['Prisons We Choose to Live Inside' 1987]

What do these Internet frequency prisons offer? Does the addictive, fickle and momentary feeling of belonging, of being a part of the group lead to a profound and lasting sense of fulfilment? The most effective way to remove support from the group is to leave it. The group-mind crowd cannot manipulate those individuals who through their own experience, have come to Know that God is ubiquitous and dwells within all. Only a remote external deity founded on a hierarchy provides the tyrants with control through fear. Why should any bow down, when all are One? The Oneness dwells in the Hearts of All.

We meet in the Heart!

* The Ludovico technique in 'A Clockwork Orange'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_technique

* The Mechanics of the Kali Yuga

Lippman and Bernays were truly brilliant at brainwashing. Bernays is famous for saying, "If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it." [from Toxic Sludge is Good for You! Common Courage Press]. Bernays called this "engineering consent."

In 1927, Harold Lasswell wrote "Propaganda Techniques in World War I" and suggested that, "familiarity with the behavior of the ruling public (meaning those who had so easily succumbed to the propaganda) has bred contempt... as a consequence, despondent democrats turned elitist, no longer trusting intelligent public opinion, and therefore should themselves determine how to make up the public mind, how to bamboozle and seduce in the name of the public good..."

As Alex Carey points out, "propaganda has become a profession. The modern world is busy developing a corps of men who do nothing but study the ways and means of changing minds or binding minds to their convictions."

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/risk.htm

* Crowds & Power, by Elias Canetti

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowds_and_Power

* Prisons We Choose To Live Inside, by Doris Lessing, 1987

"It is as though the group mind cannot be resisted, writes Lessing."

http://downes-review.blogspot.co.nz/...ve-inside.html

There is a field,

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing

and right doing.

I will meet you there.

- The Essential Rumi (1995), translated by Coleman Barks

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:21 AM   #251
indolering

Immortality As Consciousness

V. Susan Ferguson
Waking Times
Feb 24 2014

As portions of the One, we are immortal. We have chosen to ‘play’ in space-time, the earth plane of Limitation. Caught in temporal mortal forms, our human body, veiled in the illusion of separation and Samsara, the cyclical ocean of death & birth, we fear our impending inevitable death.

While enjoying the adventure of Limitation, human beings since ancient times have fervently sought immortality. From the Akkadian Gilgamesh to the alchemist Sir Isaac Newton, eternal life has been the burning desire of many, especially the rich and powerful. Throughout our current Kali Yuga, all of written history, men and women have longed for immortality in the hope of prolonging their present identity and perhaps even bodily form. Yet most remain deluded — bound in our self-imposed sojourn.

There are now 176 billion observable galaxies. There are trillions of stars, each of which in all probability may have at lease one inhabitable planet awaiting life forms. There is no reason to assume that the numerous extra terrestrial races have no part in the seeding and colonization of planets. Indeed the idea that earth was seeded by various off-planet beings is not in conflict with the metaphysical traditions of consciousness and enlightenment found in the Sanskrit texts.

Ritual as Control

It appears that on occasion, the beings that colonized planet Earth, their priests and occultists, have offered their ‘chosen’ ones elaborate rituals, tests and quests that promised immortality. These chosen ones participated in elaborate, often costly and sacrificial rituals only to find themselves after death in yet another temporal realm – a slice of the myriad realms, the temporal astral planes, which they magnetized by the ritual practices. All these realms, every layer of 1000′s of heavens, hells and in-between are temporal, limited by time. Thus the ‘chosen’ who thought they were achieving immortality, found themselves eventually back in Samsara, the endless cycles of death & birth. They had not reached true immortality, the eternal imperishable One that pervades All — that which they were to begin with!

The idea that man could make himself immortal beyond time, through time-based priestcraft rituals and so-called ‘sacred’ material objects as instruments is a bit humorous. Everything is sacred. Immortality is not about life span, years in any particular bodily form, sharira. Real immortality is reaching God Consciousness, returning to our Source, That, the Tattva-ness we have always been. Therefore any and all elaborate secret arcane occult ritual dramas only got the’chosen’ ones to yet another temporal realm.

The Chandogya Upanishad III.6 explains the Real immortality, amritam, which is beyond the hands of time. The Seer Rishis reached immortality by ‘brooding’ on the verses in the Rig Veda, meaning they focused on the Wisdom Truth in the Sanskrit verses which are compared to the flowers of immortal nectar, a honey water that has the power to issue forth in its essence the birthless-deathless Reality. The wisdom woven in the verses holds the ineluctable power to immerse, absorb and return our consciousness into the One, the Source eternal beyond death and birth.

Our colonizers did indeed have much longer life spans than we earthlings. The Anunnaki were not the first of these colonizing races, but perhaps they were the last. One year for Anu, Enlil, Enki, Ninhursag, Inanna and the others is said to be 3600 of our human years. In terms of their years, they have not been ‘absent’ from our planet for very long. However they too die, even though we could not perceive their mortality because their allotted years greatly exceeded ours.

The Bhagavad Gita states that all manifest beings are mortal. In XVIII.40 Krishna says that no being, either on earth or in heaven among the ‘gods’ is free of Prakriti’s gunas, meaning the modes of material nature, the matrix that exists in time. Even the spheres of the Vedas, their rites and rituals, are said to be confined to the three gunas (sattva, rajas & tamas) and therefore belong to the plane of time. Krishna [BhG.II.45] urges his friend Arjuna to Become, to move beyond duality and liberate himself from the gunas, the power Shakti of Prakriti’s matrix.

read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/02/2...consciousness/
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote