Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...t-2537178.html

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About

Does the mainstream media in America have an agenda in the Trayvon Martin – George Zimmerman case? There was certainly a media influenced uproar surrounding the case; why didn’t they pay as much attention when a black neighborhood watchman shot and killed a white teen boy? This is the story that the mainstream media in America doesn’t want you to know about, the story of a black man who, when attacked by a 17 year old white boy, did what he felt like he had to do to survive and shot and killed the unarmed teen. Mr. Roderick Scott is the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17-year old kid. Mr. Roderick Scott was found innocent for reason of self-defense. The must watch videos below tell the story, a sickening story of a mainstream media in America with an agenda, a story that they don’t want you to know about.

Get the liberals (useful idiots) foaming at the mouth watch them go mental.

MANIPULATION MUCH?

“Ignorance is the single greatest tool of oppression and …. the greatest despondency, is the greatest ignorance of one’s self… birds born in a cage think flying is an illness; it’s hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
gremlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
ragnarok

It looks as wrong there as it does in the other case. A gun is meant to be self-defence protection for the weak - or at least used proportionate to the threat level in the hands of those who aren't weak - not a convenience for those who don't want to get their clothing creased.

Last edited by ragnarok; 25-07-2013 at 12:14 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
3point5
Banned

This happened over 3 years ago. I think the reason the Treyvon case has gained so much momentum is because of all the recent 'shootings' and the talks of restricting gun sales to Americans. That seems to be at the forefront of a lot of American peoples minds at the moment so the Treyvon case made for good propaganda.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #4
son_of_parrot
Banned

This should be Interesting.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About

Does the mainstream media in America have an agenda in the Trayvon Martin – George Zimmerman case? There was certainly a media influenced uproar surrounding the case; why didn’t they pay as much attention when a black neighborhood watchman shot and killed a white teen boy? This is the story that the mainstream media in America doesn’t want you to know about, the story of a black man who, when attacked by a 17 year old white boy, did what he felt like he had to do to survive and shot and killed the unarmed teen. Mr. Roderick Scott is the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17-year old kid. Mr. Roderick Scott was found innocent for reason of self-defense. The must watch videos below tell the story, a sickening story of a mainstream media in America with an agenda, a story that they don’t want you to know about.

MANIPULATION MUCH?
Great post!

There shouldn't be a question anymore on anyone's mind that the MSM is agenda based, and picks and chooses who the good guys-bad guys are.
Old 25-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
ragnarok

Have you only just got the memo, arcyclus? Some of us have been aware of this for a while now and have interpreted events accordingly. But, you carry on thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with you is following the msm's tune.

Last edited by ragnarok; 25-07-2013 at 12:31 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Have you only just got the memo, arcyclus? Some of us have been aware of this for a while now and have interpreted events accordingly. But, you carry on thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with you is following the msm's tune.
Oh so, you already got the memo before Gremlin even posted it? Great!

Last edited by arcyclus; 25-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Oh so, you already got the memo before Gremlin even posted it, great!

This event happened 3 years ago, so there's a good chance Ragnarok had in fact already heard about it.
Old 25-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #9
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
This event happened 3 years ago, so there's a good chance Ragnarok had in fact already heard about it.
That's a bit presumptuous on your part. But Sure, why not?
Old 25-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #10
3point5
Banned

Quote:
That's a bit presumptuous on your part. But Sure, why not?
It was in the MSM when it first happened in 2009 so I don't think it's that presumptuous to say he may have read the story before.
Old 25-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
arcyclus

Quote:
It was in the MSM when it first happened in 2009 so I don't think it's that presumptuous to say he may have read the story before.
Whatever!

I think it's great that gremlin introduced the thread in light of current events surrounding the Zimmerman verdict.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Whatever!

I think it's great that gremlin introduced the thread in light of current events surrounding the Zimmerman verdict.
So do I, I didn't say it wasn't.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
anacoluthon

The differences are massive.

The only similarity is that young lives were ended by a gun.
anacoluthon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacoluthon View Post
The differences are massive.

The only similarity is that young lives were ended by a gun.
Ended unnecessarily. Neither shooter was in a convincing life or death situation whereby all they could do was kill a teenager.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #15
arcyclus

Quote:
So do I, I didn't say it wasn't.
Got it!
Old 25-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #16
ragnarok

Quote:
I had. Not back when it happened, but several mths ago. Both him and Zimmerman seem to have used their guns because it was convenient, rather than because they were in any real danger.
Old 25-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #17
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Got it!
Group hug!
Old 25-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
vancity eagle

2 totally different circumstances, but of course the "race pimps" on the other side, the ones who like to accuse others of being "race pimps" when they are just describing themselves, will be all over this

1. The kid in this instance WAS COMMITTING A CRIME, although that in itself is not a reason for anybody to be shot, it is still a massive difference.

2. This instance took place in the middle of the night as opposed to the early evening.

3. Scott went outside to protect his car, he didn't profile and follow anybody.

4. Scott had already pulled out his gun, as I would do if I went out in the middle of the night and there were 3 youths breaking into cars, they could easily have been armed with guns or knives. Apparently from what I've read, 2 of the 3 kids took off when he pulled the gun, but the 3rd charged at Scott which was why he got shot

a) If somebody is crazy enough to charge at you when you have a gun pulled on them, you have to assume they would try to take your gun and shoot you with it. You have no choice but to shoot them. I personally would go for the legs, especially if the person was unarmed as in this case and if I had enough time even fire a warning shot, but this is the major point of contention. If the kid did not move towards Scott, or was backing away then IMO it is murder, but if the kid came at Scott, well that is his own stupidity and the shooting is justified.

b) Now if Scott got into a fight with Cervini fist vs fist (and those other 2 kids ran off because a 3 on 1 fight is a whole different scenario) and in the middle of the fight he pulled out his gun and shot Cervini (like Zimmerman), well then that would also be at least manslaughter or murder.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-07-2013 at 04:23 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
rbl_4nik8r

@vancity eagle while in a perfect world shooting for the leg might be nice but the odds are you would miss, and you now have a live bullet going somewhere you don't want it to be going. The same can be said for firing a warning shot in the air, at some point in time that bullet is going to come back down, do you have any clue where it would come back down at ?

Back in the early 90's Dateline NBC did a show on Black Talons they were a bullet that for the most part never left the body when shot by one. The problem to the MSM was the fact over 90% of the people shot in the chest with them died, they did a lot more damage than other bullet on the market at the time. The show even had doctors crying about how bad it was to try and fix gunshot wounds from Black Talons versus a typical Ball Round.

Which goes back to my first point, around the same time the push to take Black Talons off the market, and yes the media labeled them potential cop killers even tho they would not go through a ballistics vest, and no cop had been killed by one. Anyways a father heard someone in his house in the middle of the night took out his 9mm and loaded it while his wife called the police. He yells out the door that the police are on the way and he has a gun, he never left the bedroom and one of the 2 robbers decided to go into the bedroom and got shot 3 times in the chest by 9mm ball rounds that went right through him and into the next room and hit the couples 4 year old girl in the head killing her while she slept. Oh and the guy shot 3 times he lived.

As for this topic not wasting my time but I never heard of it till now.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #20
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

MANIPULATION MUCH?
The PTB want a race war.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote