Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #2281
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Constantly repeating this nonsense does not make it so fluxed.
The only place these assertions of yours have any validity is north of your own neck buddy.
I sent you the primary source references to your fancies weeks ago.
A normal, truth loving person would word this different...

'Contantly repeating this INFORMATION, does not make
it so fluxed'

But because he is masonic, he throws in some propoganda.

PATHETIC STREET PICKLE!

So what does it make it then, pro-mason?

Considering i post my research - BASED ON
HISTORIANS AND EGYPTIAN INSCRIPTIONS?


It has been so. Is already so. Stop mis-informing!
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #2282
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
Yes., I still say freemasonry is not the same brotherhood.



Sorry simply being a brotherhood does not make it "of pharaoh"

Ok, ok. Then you deny pharaoh was the grand master,
of the Isis great white brotherhood?

Do you deny , only royal blood joined?

Lets get it out in the open!
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 22-07-2013 at 03:11 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #2283
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post


What a humungous liar you are!!


....and you used it to deliberately mislead
people reading this thread – Shame on you!!


No Fluxed, it is YOU who is the failure.

Street pickle, nothing more.

Everybody here can read....

...Professor Jules Lewy, an Assyriologist,
said it was better read as Bit
Shulman—the House of Solomon!

So, Professor Jules states the fact, and the article
author connects the House of solomon.

Yet you interpolate / elaborate, WITH A PILE OF SHI*E

Are you saying the article author is wrong, to connect?

Or the professor?

It is upto people to make their minds up rapunzel,
they at least know, there is a hint at the house/temple
/king solomon.

Were you not the one, to claim there is not even
a hint? Sad little smurf.

Earlier on, i made it quite clear that my position
concludes these kings david & solomon, were
only adaptations of pharaonic names and attempts
to diconnect Pharaoh/Egypt, from royalty.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #2284
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
The royal family's are connected in various different ways to the mason's but that doesn't mean they have anything to do with it, too much information to get into on one subject so I will spare the details....
Hmmm. Shame. More like a cop out.

9 rings is saying, that doesn't mean the royals have
anything to do with freemasonry.....

RED ALERT x1

How so? Can you not see with your own eyes?
Why MIS-INFORM or INJECT PROPOGANDA?

All kings were grand masters. The next British king
will follow, see if i am wrong.

All pharaohs were grandmasters and introduced,
secret signs, rituals, symbology, oaths blah blah
blah.


FREEMASONRY IS A ROYAL BABY.
The ceremonies, symbols, rituals, decor, architecture,
patterns of action, sequence of identity changes,
ARE ROYAL AND PHARAONIC.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #2285
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 4,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Street pickle, nothing more.

Everybody here can read....

...Professor Jules Lewy, an Assyriologist,
said it was better read as Bit
Shulman—the House of Solomon!

So, Professor Jules states the fact, and the article
author connects the House of solomon.

Yet you interpolate / elaborate, WITH A PILE OF SHI*E

Are you saying the article author is wrong, to connect?

Or the professor?
You tried to infer that Professor Levy had claimed that Bit Shulman meant the House of Solomon and I showed you he didn’t say that. Now you are backtracking and admitting (just) that it was the writer of the article who made the connection between the two.

I am quite happy to go along with the Professor and accept that the correct translation of Bet-NIN-IB is ‘Temple of Shulman (Sulmani). Also I believe that Shulman was a Deity, as for instance in the name of the Assyrian king Shalmanezer (Šulmānu-ašarēdu, in Akkadian) whose name meant “"the god Shulmanu is pre-eminent”. Possibly it was the same Deity as the Canaanite Shalim, god of the Dusk.

Yes, in one way I believe the author of the article is wrong to connect Shulman with Solomon (in Hebrew ‘Shelomoh’. ) because the timescale doesn’t fit. According to conventional chronology the Armana letters were written in the early 14th century and Solomon is supposed to have lived in the 10th century, so there’s 400 years difference. On the other hand, as I said earlier, the name Shelomoh may have been taken from Shulman by the writers of the Bible but that does not mean that anyone called Solomon ever lived.

Nothing I wrote was ‘Shi*e’ – you say that because you just didn’t like being caught out in a lie

Quote:
It is upto people to make their minds up rapunzel,
they at least know, there is a hint at the house/temple
/king solomon.

Were you not the one, to claim there is not even
a hint? Sad little smurf.
Yes, most certainly it is up to people to make up their own minds, but to do that they need facts. There is not the slightest hint that anyone called Solomon existed from these facts, since clearly Sulmani/ Shalim was a God and not a living person. I am aware that Prof Albright said that Sulmani could not be a god because their was no ‘sign of divinity’ attached to the name but that could have been an error on the part of the copyist who wrote the letter.

Quite clearly there was a Temple on the site to a Canaanite God before any Temple for the Israelite Yahweh was built, if it ever was since there is no archaeological trace of it.

Quote:
Earlier on, i made it quite clear that my position
concludes these kings david & solomon, were
only adaptations of pharaonic names and attempts
to diconnect Pharaoh/Egypt, from royalty.
So which Pharaonic names are David and Solomon adaptations of? I don’t recall you ever saying anything as clear as that before.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #2286
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
the 9 rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Hmmm. Shame. More like a cop out.

9 rings is saying, that doesn't mean the royals have
anything to do with freemasonry.....

RED ALERT x1

How so? Can you not see with your own eyes?
Why MIS-INFORM or INJECT PROPOGANDA?

All kings were grand masters. The next British king
will follow, see if i am wrong.

All pharaohs were grandmasters and introduced,
secret signs, rituals, symbology, oaths blah blah
blah.


FREEMASONRY IS A ROYAL BABY.
The ceremonies, symbols, rituals, decor, architecture,
patterns of action, sequence of identity changes,
ARE ROYAL AND PHARAONIC.
Not a cop out, just don't have time to argue about political anarchy in the royal-house's.

You misinterpreted my text, when I said " the royals were involved but not like you think ".

Those blood-lines have nothing to do with pharaoh's, yes some pharaoh's where grand master's,but, the ones who rule above everyone else are the " Royal Dragon Blood-lines;devere,houseofblackarm,etc".
All of it started from the dragon bloodlines that date back before everything we know of;Sumer/4000-8000 (B.C.E).
This is where the 'illuminati' comes into play with everything.
The original master of light were members of the " Ordo Draconis".
Where do you think the luciferian bloodline subject/reptilians start from?
False History and mixed up religion's say "son's of cain and daughter of lilith", but truth be told these bloodlines are the very same presidents that rule the 'U.S'.
Why do you think everyone single one of the american president's have all been related, even obama?
You need to do some homework,seriously.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 22-07-2013 at 10:54 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #2287
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
All of it started from the dragon bloodlines that date back before everything we know of;Sumer/4000-8000 (B.C.E).
This is where the 'illuminati' comes into play with everything.
The fetile cresent, 8000BC, it is said ( modern prophet )
that ET landed and met the 'HEBRAONS'.
These hebrons made an alliance.

Im sure the hebrons split. East, West and south.
The main branch headed south.

Thoth was this ET.

You will find that it was the Egyptian pharaohs,
which were aspired to, in terms of blood relations.
Very rare, was the pharaohs daughter offered out.
It was other kings and vassal rulers, who gave their
daughters to pharaoh, not the other way around.

Khem was the wisdom of the world.
Khem, was the education capital of the WORLD.
Khem had the first kingship, employing a salvation
religion, lasting for 3000years, maybe many more.

Then show us how Sumer fits in?

The bible neglects Egypt - No mention of pyramids,
but jesus was in Egypt.

If the bible neglects Egypt, why?
What have they to hide?

Hence the message / impulse from a UFO...
STUDY EGYPT AND KINGSHIP.


I have presented plenty of Egyptian history,
to display a link between pharaoh and Canaan ,
Rome, Germany.

The most important, that of moses being an
Egyptian name and the jews leaving Egypt,
after living there for many years, yet no graves
or evidence.


Where are the Sumer obelisks?
Why do kings always employ Egyptian symbology,
ceremony, traditions?


Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
You need to do some homework,seriously.
hmmmm....

No comment.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 24-07-2013 at 03:51 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #2288
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
You tried to infer that Professor Levy had claimed that Bit Shulman meant the House of Solomon and I showed you he didn’t say that. Now you are backtracking and admitting (just) that it was the writer of the article who made the connection between the two.
Oi..! vet them vile lips. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT
I MEANT.

Whether it is the author or professor, WHO GIVES
A SH*TE?

Fact is a professor has identified a hint at King
Solomon, who i say is in fact pharaonic. GET IT?

You fill in the gaps with rubbish = MASONIC!
PROPOGANDA & RUBBISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I am quite happy to go along with the Professor and accept that the correct translation of Bet-NIN-IB is ‘Temple of Shulman (Sulmani). Also I believe that Shulman was a Deity, as for instance in the name of the Assyrian king Shalmanezer (Šulmānu-ašarēdu, in Akkadian) whose name meant “"the god Shulmanu is pre-eminent”. Possibly it was the same Deity as the Canaanite Shalim, god of the Dusk.

Yes, in one way I believe the author of the article is wrong to connect Shulman with Solomon (in Hebrew ‘Shelomoh’. ) because the timescale doesn’t fit. According to conventional chronology the Armana letters were written in the early 14th century and Solomon is supposed to have lived in the 10th century, so there’s 400 years difference. On the other hand, as I said earlier, the name Shelomoh may have been taken from Shulman by the writers of the Bible but that does not mean that anyone called Solomon ever lived.

Nothing I wrote was ‘Shi*e’ – you say that because you just didn’t like being caught out in a lie



Yes, most certainly it is up to people to make up their own minds, but to do that they need facts. There is not the slightest hint that anyone called Solomon existed from these facts, since clearly Sulmani/ Shalim was a God and not a living person. I am aware that Prof Albright said that Sulmani could not be a god because their was no ‘sign of divinity’ attached to the name but that could have been an error on the part of the copyist who wrote the letter.

Quite clearly there was a Temple on the site to a Canaanite God before any Temple for the Israelite Yahweh was built, if it ever was since there is no archaeological trace of it.



So which Pharaonic names are David and Solomon adaptations of? I don’t recall you ever saying anything as clear as that before.
As above.

You should have payed more attention, rather
than spread your masonic PROPOGANDA

Pickle.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #2289
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Forgot to say 9 rings, the sphinx represents Isis.
The womb of the sphinx is on a ley line.
The face has been damaged in an attempt
to make it resemble a lioness.
It is a human female face, in origin.
The purpose going by Egyptian religion,
was a positive emotional effect, via the ley
lines. Then MEN became kings and
reversed the emotional effect to negative.

You do know, this sphinx predates your sumer,
by 2000years, and maybe 800 more?

There was a temple, aside the sphinx, the
temple of Isis. It was destroyed by the
Romans or later pharaohs, FOR SOME
REASON?
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 24-07-2013 at 04:12 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #2290
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
The fetile cresent, 8000BC, it is said ( modern prophet ) that ET landed and met the 'HEBRAONS'. These hebrons made an alliance.
So this is not based on fact, but the false words of your false prophet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
You fill in the gaps with rubbish = MASONIC!
PROPOGANDA & RUBBISH
You do like to run your mouth don't you?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 20SEP2014
ksigmason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #2291
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
So this is not based on fact, but the false words of your false prophet.
You forgot the question mark.

No is the answer, simply because you have yet
to prove it non-factual, like all the other pro-
royals / masons, who have tried to slander him.

Remember pro-masons , past prophets are
not trusted, but the transmission of words
through via the state and centuries.

The modern prophet DOES NOT GO THROUGH
A ROYAL STATE - hence not having to trust
the transmission, but the CONTENT ITSELF.

And if royal masonic men try to murder him, yet
fail..... explained by our ET friends -

''Every effort in negative towards you, will be turned
into a positive effect'.

Hence he has lived through 12 attempts on his life.

And finally pro, he has all the painful answers,
which the royal pharaohs , so much want to hide
from us.

He does tell us that the ancestors of the world
ruling family, traces back to these SCUM hebrons.

If evil ET landed, would he select nice humans
or criminal humans?

He would select the corrupted brains, because ET
knows of the mission they must partake(pharaohs).

It would make sense that evil ET came here
hence the blood cults of those times ( pharaohs
and south America) - THE BIBLE PORTRAYS THEM
AS ANGELS HOWEVER.( son of the morning - masonic)

Without this modern prophet, many things would
not make sense, concerning history and the bibile.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #2292
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
You forgot the question mark.
No I didn't. I wasn't asking a question, I was making a statement which doesn't require a question mark.

Quote:
And if royal masonic men try to murder him, yet fail..... explained by our ET friends
Again with the thoughts of grandeur. Your false prophet and his fake visions are no threat to us nor does he warrant our attention...least of all, the fraternity trying to kill him.

Quote:
Hence he has lived through 12 attempts on his life.
I'm sure.

Quote:
And finally pro, he has all the painful answers, which the royal pharaohs , so much want to hide from us.
He tells you what you want to hear.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 20SEP2014
ksigmason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #2293
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
the 9 rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Forgot to say 9 rings, the sphinx represents Isis.
The womb of the sphinx is on a ley line.
The face has been damaged in an attempt
to make it resemble a lioness.
It is a human female face, in origin.
The purpose going by Egyptian religion,
was a positive emotional effect, via the ley
lines. Then MEN became kings and
reversed the emotional effect to negative.

You do know, this sphinx predates your sumer,
by 2000years, and maybe 800 more?

There was a temple, aside the sphinx, the
temple of Isis. It was destroyed by the
Romans or later pharaohs, FOR SOME
REASON?
Once again, I must prove you wrong.

Sumer has no true begining date ;For starters/
Land-marks throughout that region dated from anywhere between 12-2,000 b.c.e, so no one knows for sure how old summeria really is...
If you know anything about ancient Sumeria then you would know that there gods were extraterrestrials, 'hence',"Reptilians".
The king's list found in Cuniform on the tablets tell of there kings living much longer, dating way before any of the bible's, or any culture for that matter.
The connection between them all is the "Reptilian blood-lines", I don't know if you caught that little part...
All of it is connected to hermetic rites and esoteric belief system's.
" You obviously don't know anything about " Ordo Draconis", because you wouldn't have asked me such a dumb profound question.
By now you probably googled the order.
Another connection which I shouldn't have to explain myself,is, the 33rd degree landmark... It's in Iraq/ancient sumer.
The emblem of the snake eating itself which is used by all the secret society's under the serpent rule, is the infinite life.... Another summerian artifact.

I'm stating fact's, your making opinions...
Big difference....

Last edited by the 9 rings; 26-07-2013 at 04:55 AM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #2294
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Once again, I must prove you wrong.

Sumer has no true begining date ;For starters/
Land-marks throughout that region dated from anywhere between 12-2,000 b.c.e, so no one knows for sure how old summeria really is...
1) You say Again, but i provided well know facts
'STANDING TODAY' - what have you provided of
evidence, from Sumer? Then un-delude youself.
RED ALERT x3

2) Stupid person. First it was 8000BC, then you change
it as it suites you. IDIOT.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THIS EVIDENCE OF
ROYAL BLOODLINES?

AND WHERE ARE THE SUMER OBELISKS TO PROVE IT?

Pharaohs god is 'AMEN'! and is said to reside
in the obelisk.
Each of these three cities have Egyptian Obelisks;

1. Vatican
2. Washington DC
3. City Center of London.

Here we have the Roman Catholic, the Protestant,
and the Anglican, all three appear to be worshiping
the god Amen. Why else would they have these Obelisks?

Also, notice that it is always with a capitol A in the KJV,
thus making this word a proper noun....
And , 'amen' is one of the few words that has not been
translated, but has been transliterated.
It is also the most known word in the World.
Jews, the Christians, and the Muslims end their prayers,
with the word Amen.
Also royalty (freemasons), when saying their ritual
prayers, they too end it with Amen.

All worshiping the highest angel, the Devil.
The royals(freemasons) are well aware that they
worship their pharaonic god, only adding substance
to the royal family being descendants of pharaoh.

IT IS CLEAR, pharaoh , his family and all the vassal rulers,
made an alliance to FABRICATE a NON-PAGAN system,
WORLDWIDE. It is an ongoing multi-religious conspiracy.
They changed their identity as they went, and to this
day play down their source - Egypt. Even the bible....
( Pyramids not mentioned???)

That the royal family is here in front of our eyes,
makes it NO-THEORY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
I'm stating fact's, your making opinions...
Big difference....
As above, YOU ARE A MIS-INFORMER.

YOU PROVIDE NOTHING BUT WORDS.
WE ALL KNOW OBELISKS ARE NOT WORDS,
BUT THE 'HOUSE' OF AMEN!
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 26-07-2013 at 01:28 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #2295
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

I apologize, for the above 'IDIOT' and 'stupid person'.

Too harsh i know.

Kings were the first educated humans.
During the last 5000 years, our development
relied on the king and his agents,
who in ancient Egypt formed a brotherhood
known as the Great White Brotherhood of
the Thoth / Isis Mystery Schools.
Pharaoh was always grand master and he
hand picked members. Mostly family.
These brethren have always liked to think
they direct mankind, and they have.
They have ALWAYS deemed the population,
as NOT READY for the truth.
What truth is this?

The truth is, pharaoh changed his identity into Rome,
Germany and later, the UK. So that we cannot hold
him to account, for his crimes and false religions.
These three empires, Egypt, Rome and UK(USA),
were and are in fact one pharaonic empire,
lasting for 5000 years to date.
Thats why they took the obelisks from Egypt, into Rome,
UK and USA.

And, why is each new empire, bringing us new religions?
Why did people not hold the royals to account, for
the outlawed, previous royal religion?

Royal traits:
1) Identity change at empire collapse and wars.
2) Dellusions granduer.
3) Insanity
4) Sexual perversion.
5) Megalomania
6) Divine ancestors(Egyptian pagan).
7) Greed.
8) Secret brotherhoods.

Anything put into effect then, by the royal chain,
which is proven to be false, corrupt
or criminal, these brethren are to blame.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #2296
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
It is also the most known word in the World. Jews, the Christians, and the Muslims end their prayers, with the word Amen. Also royalty (freemasons), when saying their ritual prayers, they too end it with Amen.
The prayer closing of "amen" is not referencing an Egyptian god. It's a Hebrew word.

Quote:
All worshiping the highest angel, the Devil.
Incorrect.

Quote:
The royals(freemasons) are well aware that they worship their pharaonic god, only adding substance to the royal family being descendants of pharaoh.
This is something the Freemasons do not do.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 20SEP2014
ksigmason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #2297
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
The prayer closing of "amen" is not referencing an Egyptian god. It's a Hebrew word.
...
RED ALERT x5

DONT MIS-INFORM PEOPLE PRO-MASON.

If it was a hebrew word meaning verily, as you claim,
it would not require a CAPITAL 'A' would it?

He will deny that the obelisk is not built in the name
of Amen, but Amun instead - THIS IS HOW FREEMASONS
WORK.

But we know it is Amen, because the translation
clearly implies this. As is the case with pharaoh.
if the pharaohs worshipped AMUN, they would have
been translated to AMUNHOTEP.

THERE IS A REASON FOR THE AMEN TRANSLATION -
The pharaohs children ruling today, want the correct
name used for their forefathers.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #2298
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
If it was a hebrew word meaning verily, as you claim, it would not require a CAPITAL 'A' would it?
Except it comes after a "period (.)" and starts a new sentence and thus the word would need to be capitalized. Amen in Hebrew means "so be it" or "truly".

Quote:
He will deny that the obelisk is not built in the name of Amen, but Amun instead - THIS IS HOW FREEMASONS WORK.
I could care less about the obelisks, they are irrelevant.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 20SEP2014
ksigmason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #2299
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
the 9 rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
I apologize, for the above 'IDIOT' and 'stupid person'.

Too harsh i know.

Kings were the first educated humans.
During the last 5000 years, our development
relied on the king and his agents,
who in ancient Egypt formed a brotherhood
known as the Great White Brotherhood of
the Thoth / Isis Mystery Schools.
Pharaoh was always grand master and he
hand picked members. Mostly family.
These brethren have always liked to think
they direct mankind, and they have.
They have ALWAYS deemed the population,
as NOT READY for the truth.
What truth is this?

The truth is, pharaoh changed his identity into Rome,
Germany and later, the UK. So that we cannot hold
him to account, for his crimes and false religions.
These three empires, Egypt, Rome and UK(USA),
were and are in fact one pharaonic empire,
lasting for 5000 years to date.
Thats why they took the obelisks from Egypt, into Rome,
UK and USA.

And, why is each new empire, bringing us new religions?
Why did people not hold the royals to account, for
the outlawed, previous royal religion?

Royal traits:
1) Identity change at empire collapse and wars.
2) Dellusions granduer.
3) Insanity
4) Sexual perversion.
5) Megalomania
6) Divine ancestors(Egyptian pagan).
7) Greed.
8) Secret brotherhoods.

Anything put into effect then, by the royal chain,
which is proven to be false, corrupt
or criminal, these brethren are to blame.
I accept your apology, no harm done.

But what I stated wasn't in-fact misleading...For starters, you asked for " Royal blood-lines", Here is the name of one of many ' `De Vere '.
Like I stated earlier in my post, " ordo draconis ", order of the dragon;hence rebellious towards the ottomans. Vlad tepes III being a member of this, symbolism for the dragon and or son of the dragon...
Royal dragon bloodline, reptilian worship and esoteric belief systems.

Also, I wasn't contradicting myself when I said 8,000 b.c.e.
I said 8,000 because most of the artifacts,tablets and economical up-root started during this period.
12,000 b.c.e is when the land was said to have been founded and utilized as a intelligent society and becoming more advanced throughout that region.

You also said " mystery schools ", the mystery religion wasn't founded until after this time period...
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #2300
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Except it comes after a "period (.)" and starts a new sentence and thus the word would need to be capitalized. Amen in Hebrew means "so be it" or "truly".


I could care less about the obelisks, they are irrelevant.
Look what he says about the obelisks, blind denial.

Perhaps because masonic gravestones are OBELSIKS.


Come on pro, WHY IS THERE AN EGYPIAN AMEN
OBELISK, IN ROME, GERMANY, UK , USA ?


And your period does not appear, where i find it.

YOU ARE A MIS-INFORMER. AS PROVEN, PRIOR.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
raymond burr

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 PM.