Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #81
10thlight

Default light it blue.

Lightning strikes behind The London Eye in central London which is lighted up in the national colors of red, white and blue. (AP Photo/PA, Lewis Whyld)

Blue lights illuminate the Golden Jubilee Bridges over the River Thames in central London on July 22, 2013. Prince William’s wife Kate on July 22 gave birth to a baby boy who will one day inherit the British throne, Kensington Palace said in a statement. (AFP/Getty Images)

Last edited by 10thlight; 23-07-2013 at 05:06 PM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #82
10thlight

Christchurch Airport lit in blue to mark the birth of Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate’s first baby. (CHRISTCHURCH AIRPORT/AFP/Getty Images)
Old 23-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #83
10thlight

Default Buildings go blue for royal baby

MAJOR New Zealand landmarks will glow blue on Tuesday night to celebrate the arrival of a baby boy for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The event was planned by royalist group Monarchy New Zealand which has issued an excited statement about the birth, declaring it a "great moment in the continuity of Aotearoa's constitution".

"This is the first time in over a century that a monarch of New Zealand has lived to see three direct heirs," the organisation's chairman Sean Palmer said.

"If this baby is as long-lived as his great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, he will be on the throne when the 22nd century begins."

The royal baby - yet to be named - was born on Monday at 4.24pm London time and weighed 8lbs 6oz (3.8kg), but the announcement was not made until four hours later.

On Tuesday evening, Auckland's Sky Tower and Cloud building, Christchurch Airport, Dunedin Town Hall and Tirau's sheep dog-shaped visitor centre are among the 37 landmarks to glow blue to mark the occasion.

Prime Minister John Key has also offered his congratulations to the popular young couple, saying: "I know they will make excellent parents".

He revealed New Zealand's gift to the pair, a hand-spun, hand-knitted fine lace shawl similar to the one that New Zealand gave when Prince William was born.

Designer Margaret Stove was responsible for both creations.

With William and Catherine's blessing, parliament also sent an invitation to New Zealand's knitters to knit baby singlets to be given to new parents at maternity units around the country on the couple's behalf.

Mr Key said he hoped the future king will visit New Zealand as a child, just as his father did three decades ago.

A 21-gun salute will be fired from Point Jerningham, Wellington on Tuesday to celebrate the birth.
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226683512659
Old 23-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #84
10thlight

Default Check out all the blue .

Visitors to Niagara Falls receive notice of the sex of the royal baby indicated by the blue light illuminating the falls in Niagara Falls, New York. The Royal couple,The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, had a baby boy who was born at 16.24 BST and weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces. The child, who is now third in line to the throne, has yet to be named. (Photo by John Normile/Getty Images)

Last edited by 10thlight; 23-07-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #85
10thlight

It was all planned of course!!!!
Old 23-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #86
kabaraz

This shit is in the news in every country around the world!

The media thinks it's so important, that so many people care, that it's in every frcking magazine and newspaper.

I was just sitting down for an omlette today in serbia and there it was, plastered all over the newspapers.

makes me wanna vom
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #87
10thlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaraz View Post

The media thinks it's so important, that so many people care, that it's in every frcking magazine and newspaper.

I was just sitting down for an omlette today in serbia and there it was, plastered all over the newspapers.

makes me wanna vom
Yea it is.everywhere in every country.
I wonder why?They sure went out the way for this baby.Man that must have cost alot of money.Must be very important.

Star of david, full moon ,15th of av , lightning and buildings and monuments lighted blue around the world.
There is more going on.there must be
Why are not people digging deeper?
Old 23-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #88
10thlight

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaraz View Post

makes me wanna vom
Did god arrive?
It seems by the media.you think.lol

Last edited by 10thlight; 23-07-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #89
10thlight

Why do they like that color of blue.

Like its the color on the local masonic door here too.And the un loves it and in the avatar movie and it was in brave heart.

Is it just the blue blood?

Last edited by 10thlight; 23-07-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #90
oh_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
you could substitute pie with 1337. pie is pie, yummy cabalah is clutching straws.
Ummmmm, you can relax, I was sorta doing it tongue in cheek....which is why I said look out for two little ducks....22, bingo, two little ducks? Never mind.
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #91
10thlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
Remember 'Only Fools and Horses'...

That parody was hilarious... but true.
Never saw it.Watched the clip now.lol
Old 23-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #92
10thlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Do we really have to call it the star of david?

If David was real, this Sumerian cylinder seal shows his "star" thousands of years before he was born. And with a circle in the center indicating something cellestial.

Is there really a hexagram alignment? I can't verify this anywhere. Including the sun and the moon, there are six 'wandering' objects in the sky for several hours together right now. Saturn, Mr. hexagram himself, is excluded from this alignment because the old man sets earlier. And any alignment is Earth-centric too, isn't it? The Earth is excluded because the observation point is Earth.

Near Nellis AFB, there is a Seal of Solomon visible on Google Earth:

It's not new, been there fore a while. Has a "temple" in the center. Internet disinformations claim it's a compass rose, but compass roses point in the 8 cardinal directions... and it doesn't align with the directions anyways. Calling it a compass rose is like calling UFO lights swamp gas. It's intelligence-insulting and suspicious itself.

+37° 24' 4.89", -116° 52' 4.29"
yea interesting.You have any more info on it.
Old 23-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #93
10thlight

Saw this on a kabbalah astrology site.
Quote:
July 22 Supermoon / Tu B’Av: The light of the moon will shine like the sun, and sun like the Light of Creation

The sun at 0deg5′ Leo opposite the moon at 0deg5′ Aquarius. Aquarius is the sign of Mashiach, the coming Golden Age; Leo is the sign of the past Golden Age, the Garden of Eden from which we have fallen and fills our souls with longing. The full moon on 15 Av in Aquarius thus heralds the messianic prophecy “the [super]moon will shine like the sun, and the sun [in Leo, its home sign] will shine sevenfold, like the light of creation [which shone in the Garden of Eden]” – a return of the light that shone originally, and the self-illumination of the moon–our physical reality, the feminine receptacle.

The 15th of Av and midsummer supermoon is the twin of the Chanukah candles lit in the depth of winter; now, with the days long, the sun bright and in its element, what does the light of the moon contribute? On the fifteenth of Av the moon is exalted as well, as exemplified by this year’s supermoon! The feminine element of creation reaches her rectification, and the alchemical marriage between Sol and Luna takes place in all their glory, each illuminated from within, one symbolizing the greatness of Ages passed and the other the Renewal of All that Is Becoming. Together they birth the messianic child, the Philosopher’s Stone, the opening of the womb of primordial wisdom, Saturn in Scorpio, where the veil is being lifted in accordance with divine timing.

Jupiter & Mars unite at 6 Cancer. 6 in Kabbalah is Tiferet, the balance of the six branches of the soul, the uniqueness of the human form. Cancer is the sign of the feminine divine presence, the Shekhinah. The unity of Tiferet and Shekhinah is the kabbalistic alchemical marriage which brings harmony to the divine worlds as the cosmic clock approaches the arrival of the Sabbath, the hour of sacred coupling, when two become one become three, and the true third-person pronoun of G-d is revealed (hu). Venus in Virgo ensures the coupling takes place in purity, before she has known difference. Chiron in Pisces, that all wounds are healed in the coupling. The children of the coupling, are the agents of the messianic era, reinvigorated by the harmony of divine worlds.

Supermoon at 7/22 11:16am PST
https://kabbalastrology.wordpress.co...t-of-creation/
Old 23-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #94
10thlight

Default The golden and silver gate of heaven

Some interesting articles.Alot to read!!!
Egypt and religion.

The Golden Gates
In Heaven and On Earth
http://www.musterion8.com/galactical...aug2gates.html

welcome to the key of solomon.THE GATES OF THE SUN
http://www.keyofsolomon.org/gatesOfTheSun.php

THE BOOK OF THE GATES
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bookofgates.htm

Royal Birth: Cosmic Footprints and the Occult?

Quote:
We accurately predicted the Duchess of Cambridge would give birth to a son on July 22, 2013. How did we know this at Revelation Now? Because our research of the relationship between celestial configurations and royal births including events. There is an obvious relationship and you need only connect the dots to see it. Why would the birth of Prince William’s son be any different than his birth or his wedding?

As you will see it was not and this was in fact planned! When Prince William was born on June 21, 1982, there were rare alignments in the heavens and an anciently revered “gate.”

Solar and lunar eclipse
The Sun was intersected by the Galactic Plane
The Silver Gate which was anciently accepted as the point in space where spiritual beings would exit

This celestial trinity of alignments overshadowed the earth as Prince William entered our world. The unconfirmed rumor from the royal circles was Princess Diana’s labor was induced to birth Prince William based on this celestial clock. Why does the royal family work in concert with rare planetary and star constellation alignments? These must be something to this don’t you think?

Acts 7:40-43
American Standard Version (ASV)
40 saying unto Aaron, Make us gods that shall go before us: for as for this Moses, who led us forth out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him.
41 And they made a calf in those days, and brought a sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their hands.
42 But God turned, and gave them up to serve the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, Did ye offer unto me slain beasts and sacrifices Forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?
43 And ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, And the star of the god Rephan, The figures which ye made to worship them: And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
[Show as slideshow]
horns_of_star
sumerian_star_of_david_0
talisman_of_saturn
hexagram_on_saturn

This “Star of David” symbol predates King David by thousands of years and it was once linked to the ancient Roman celebration of Saturnalia — linked to the reverence of the planet of Saturn! It also has occult implications with a “hex”-agram and the pentagram used in rituals. All of this should raise an eye brow with the royal family and their calculated efforts to work in tandem with this celestial alignment.
prince_william_birth_cross
Click to see June 21, 1982 celestial alignments of the birth of Prince William

Next we can look at the fact the royal wedding between Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate was coordinated with another rare celestial alignment. The Moon and five planets were lined-up on one side of the Sun, forming a “royal crown” or on the cusp between the astrological houses of Aries and Pisces. Another clear example of the planets and stars influence on the affairs of the royal family. These are not mere coincidences but carefully planned events in conjunction with an ancient science used by the royals.

royal_wedding_alignment

Indeed, many believe that the royal family chose April 29 for precisely this reason: When Mercury, Venus, Mars, the Moon, Jupiter, and Uranus all line up in a row, they will exert an enormous gravitational pull on the Earth, and that pull will be felt by every creature on the planet, both on an emotional and a spiritual level.

Is it not interesting “spiritual level” was associated with this rare alignment? We can infer these celestial configurations are actually bringing spiritual influence into earthly affairs. Now the question is — whose? If we study Molech from ancient times this “god” required a sacrifice of children — normally burned alive. The star of Rephan was also associated with Molech.

Is this really the symbol of David? Even the Book of Exodus stated make no image for me in the heavens or on the earth or in the earth. How could a symbol represent an omnipotent God we can not even comprehend? We are not talking about the artist formally known as “Prince!”

Let’s take a look at the celestial configuration of the birth of Prince William’s son and see if there is a celestial footprint in line with the others we have discussed. Is it not interesting “spiritual level” was associated with this rare alignment? We can infer these celestial configurations are actually bringing spiritual influence into earthly affairs.
royal_baby_gate

The currently nameless Prince’s birth was announced at 4:24 pm on July 22, 2013. In addition to the formation of the “Star of David” alignment the little Prince was born under the “Golden Gate.” This anciently accepted gate was known as the entrance of the gods. Here are the celestial results of canopy over London at the time of birth:

The Star of David configuration rising
The Golden Gate: Anciently accepted as the entrance in the spiritual realms
July 22 was illuminated by an enormous thunder moon

Like father, like son, both of them were born under rare cosmic alignments and both were born under an anciently revered gate. How does all of this work? I am not sure but I know the odds of father and son being under spiritual entrance and exit into another dimension is rare. This was all carefully planned and (we) the masses are ignorant to the true nature of the intentions. Why is the mainstream media not interested in this cosmic footprint associated with the royal family?

If the “Golden Gate” is the entrance into the spiritual realm what was entering into this realm at the time of the child’s birth? I am not presenting myself as an expert on this subject matter but a researcher attempting to connect the dots. You will have to agree with me there is evidence of a rare cosmic marriage with royal events. What does it really mean? Time will tell…
http://revelationnow.net/2013/07/23/...b_source=pubv1
Old 23-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #95
blackyblue

Lets just imagine the baby was born on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th or 30th of july and not the 22nd.

Is there anything about those other dates that astrology or numerology could be used to prove that this is a day relevant to the occult?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-07-2013 at 09:21 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #96
10thlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Lets just imagine the baby was born on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th or 30th of july and not the 22nd.

Is there anything about those other dates that astrology or numerology could be used to prove that this is a day relevant to the occult?
I dont know.Im just following dots and clues on the net.
Tu B'Av 15th of av was on july 22nd.i never knew that.
plus you learn stuff on the way and is that fun or what.
Old 23-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #97
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
I dont know.Im just following dots and clues on the net.
Tu B'Av 15th of av was on july 22nd.i never knew that.
plus you learn stuff on the way and is that fun or what.
But if the baby was born on 23rd, i can almost guarantee there would be threads on here linking it to something occultish through numerology or astrology or history.

And just because it is fun linking people to negative forces using unconnected circumstancial bits and pieces, does not make it truth and if we study deep enough any date on the calender we would soon find 'bits and pieces "that make sense", wouldn't we not?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #98
10thlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
But if the baby was born on 23rd, i can almost guarantee there would be threads on here linking it to something occultish through numerology or astrology or history.

And just because it is fun linking people to negative forces using unconnected circumstancial bits and pieces, does not make it truth and if we study deep enough any date on the calender we would soon find 'bits and pieces "that make sense", wouldn't we not?
yes and no
Why was the baby born on the july 22nd when i heard the due date was july 13.
This is a conspiracy site.And there are alot alot of coincidences.Plus have you read ickes books and this is his site.So its only natural to look deeper.

Last edited by 10thlight; 23-07-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 23-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #99
banner

22nd July - Sacred to Mary Magdalene. The Holy bloodline and all that
The Magdalene also linked with Pandora, Isis etc. - Plenty of symbolism attached to her in paintings and iconography
Loads of Royal sprogs born at St Mary's
banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #100
kal dani

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi
kal dani is offline   Reply With Quote