Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
swamideva

Location: As above so below, as within so without. A fractal in a holographic universe.
Default Astrological update.

Jul 17 2013

Big day alert!!!!! Today is the top of the wave that has been this Grand Water Trine of the summer. Jupiter, the frequency of good fortune, abundance and prosperity, activates both Neptune and Saturn. Remember that Neptune represents our access to Spirit and Saturn is the kharmic Teacher. When these two interact in this harmonious way, we are being guided to play our A game with regard to a spiritual practice, with that guidance coming from Saturn’s disciplinary demandingness. In other words, if have NOT been playing our A game this summer, we have had our asses kicked in order to start doing so. Jupiter joining this picture finally, FINALLY brings some real sense of expansion, joy and reward to the table.

While today is indeed that big day, you may not feel it as an event, per se. This is more of a tide-turning. The intense and watery Scorpio Moon may in fact keep things very fluid such that today is not felt as a particularly significant moment. Also, Jupiter has a tendency to make things feel a bit over-the-top, so if you have been suffering through this time, today may bring an increase to the pressure behind your experience. No matter what, I assure you that whatever is occurring for you now is your Good unfolding, even if it is difficult to understand that while it is going on (which is often the case with this mystery we call Life). Mid-morning, Uranus turns retrograde, which is another large energy making today quite significant. For the next five months, our capacity to expand our awareness and sense of enlightenment will be turned inward. There is no mistaking that this happens just as Mercury is preparing to go direct. Mercury rules the Mind and Uranus is the higher octave of The Mind. This one-two switch is very good for our ultimate enlightenment and I will talk about this at length in my next video which will be out later this week. Stay tuned for that and if you haven’t already signed up for my newsletter; do so now so you can get my updates directly.

Published on Jul 18, 2013

This Video Astro-Alert is for July 18th - 21st and highlights the peak of the Grand Water Trine that completes itself this weekend. Mercury goes direct, Mars activates the Trine on Saturday. He then joins up with Jupiter on Sunday! Everything changes on Monday, but before that happens, we are infused with an enormous finale.

http://youtu.be/KgcQkNy0q-k

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio

Last edited by swamideva; 19-07-2013 at 05:11 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
swamideva

Location: As above so below, as within so without. A fractal in a holographic universe.

19 Jul 2013

The Trine between Saturn in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces is exact today, making today the first of three of the biggest days we have experienced astrologically perhaps ever. When two planets interact in the cosmos, they usually meet up in a series of three, a phenomenon created by retrograde motion. Such is the case with Saturn and Neptune and one of the things that made this summer so intense is that the second and third Trines (today is the third of three) happened within five weeks of each other, a hair’s breadth astrologically speaking). However, the first of these Trines occurred when Saturn first entered Scorpio back in early October, so if you want some more clarity about what this weekend’s process is all about, you can glance back on your calendar and see what issues were coming up for you in the Fall. Undoubtedly, there are issues that emerged then that are being healed now and truly, you can have a miracle if you are up to surrendering everything you think you know.

The Sagittarius Moon is fiery and stimulating and will help make this day more energetically invigorating. The Truth-Seeking nature of the Sag archetype today and tomorrow can also assist in exploring your landscape for clarity and where you might need to take responsibility for something you have habitually blamed others for. It will also help guide you to where to focus your Forgiveness. Mercury goes direct tomorrow and Mars activates the Grand Water Trine before meeting up with Jupiter in a huge wave. These three days are the water-ride of your life; the key is total and utter surrender. You can fight it and maybe drown, or you lie back and let the flow take you to someplace extraordinary. The choice is yours.

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
Old 20-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #3
swamideva

Just after Galactic Synchronization, .. July 29, 2013, the planets will form an almost exact Grand Sextile. The Grand Sextile also includes two Grand Trines. These are all very positive and harmonious aspects completely surrounding the planet in a Sacred Geometric configuration. This is an awesome alignment of the planets in the solar system encompassing the Earth in the geometry of a Stargate.

This Is The Big One We've All Been Waiting For : The Grand Sextile

by Randy Bruner

Planetary Aspects and Tzolkin Correspondences for the Cosmic Moon 2013

Aloha Planetary Kin: this is your Cosmic skywatcher, Randy Bruner, Blue Cosmic Hand, coming to you from 19.5° on the Big Island of Hawaii. These are epic times in which we are living and this Cosmic Moon is no exception to that. The Maya were avid skywatchers. To them the axiom “As above, so below.” was how they lived their lives. They watched the dynamic of the planets moving across the sky and lived their life accordingly. As I write this we are in the central column of the Tzolkin in the Mirror Wavespell. It is the Summer Solstice day, Yellow Spectral Star, " I dissolve in order to beautify." I'm finding seemingly endless order of correspondences of the planetary aspects and the Tzolkin. I will attempt to condense them for transmission to you.

This Cosmic Moon, the last of the 7 Mystic Moons, contains an awesome set of planetary movements and aspects, which correlate very closely to the Dreamspell version of the Tzolkin. The outer planets move very slowly and are already in position as the inner planets move into aspects with them. Just after Galactic Synchronization, on the 4th day of the Magnetic Moon, July 29, 2013, the planets will form an almost exact Grand Sextile. The Grand Sextile also includes two Grand Trines. These are all very positive and harmonious aspects completely surrounding the planet in a Sacred Geometric configuration. This is an awesome alignment of the planets in the solar system emcompassing the Earth in the geometry of a Stargate.

Here is an image of the astrology chart for the grand sextile. I accentuated the Grand Trine & Grand Sextile aspects to highlight their geometry.

I've also included an image here of the sacred geometry held by the planets of the solar system around the earth during this aspect..........

Read more here
http://galacticspacebook.com/m/blogp...ogPost%3A20870

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 20-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
swamideva

20 Jul 2013

We have been building toward this day for a while now; all summer in fact and as I pointed out yesterday since the last Fall in some ways as well. Certainly the past three weeks of Mercury’s retrograde cycle, which shifts today dramatically with his forward motion beginning again mid-morning PDT, are culminating today as well. Mars activates the Grand Water Trine, making the emotional experiences of the recent cycles decidedly physical and tangible. This can also have the sensation of culmination and the addition of structural clarity to what may have been previously amorphous and free-form. We are, after all, also building toward the Full Moon in Aquarius on Monday and Full Moons always bring some sort of closure and finality to an experience, allowing us to see the harvestable benefit of all our gardening efforts. This is quite a crescendo and life will truly never be the same when we emerge next week.

Venus, Mercury and the Sun also make some planetary contact today, which makes this a decidedly active day. No matter how you slice it, something’s gonna happen. It may be in your interior landscape, your outer world, or both. But life is changing, morphing right before your very eyes right now. Rather than try and make rational sense of it (there is very little opportunity for that right now) just go with the flow and trust that you are being taken to new territory where you will be glad to be when you figure out where that is

The Moon moves into Capricorn this afternoon, adding a sense of drive and purpose to whatever is occurring. The Capricorn Moon places a decided focus on Saturn today, which means responsibility is the name of the game. Be conscious of every choice you make today, the Teacher will be more than happy to kick your ass if you are not rising to the height of your A game. Be mindful, move slow and do what water does best: FLOW!

Watch my video of you want some more clarity about this amazing process we are in! http://youtu.be/KgcQkNy0q-k

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 21-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
valens

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Venus, Mercury and the Sun also make some planetary contact today, which makes this a decidedly active day. No matter how you slice it, something’s gonna happen. It may be in your interior landscape, your outer world, or both. But life is changing, morphing right before your very eyes right now. Rather than try and make rational sense of it (there is very little opportunity for that right now) just go with the flow and trust that you are being taken to new territory where you will be glad to be when you figure out where that is
Gotta love this: it will either manifest as an event but if it doesn't, don't worry it will be something only you can perceive. But hey, rather than try to actually critically examine what I am saying, just shut off the mental faculties and believe it all, eventually something will come up which fits my rather vague prediction of this major life-changing event. Give me YouTube views.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
swamideva

21 Jul 2013

Michael Lennox
The second act is gentler than the first, but no less important to complete the journey. Today is the second act of a two-act weekend. When two planets come together in the same place in the cosmos, it is known as a conjunction. Conjunctions are important meetings that always kick off new cycles. Mars was the last planet to join the Grand Water Trine and in some ways, he is the most important archetype in this progression because he is the planet that sanctions us to really own what has occurred in our consciousness these past months. His rulership over the body allows us to take all that we have learned and move forward in our lives fully integrated. We are changed. And this “button” on the end of such a profound process ensures that abundance, prosperity and good fortune provides the lens through which we see what has occurred. Of course, you have free will, so you must choose this opportunity, but know this: The opportunity is there and the meeting today between Mars and Jupiter ensures this.

Mercury is direct, although he has a few more weeks to retrace his steps one last time, so you can be sure that you are not quite done visiting the issues that came up in the past few weeks. The Sun and Venus both change signs tomorrow and these three events in combined change the lay of the land completely. For today, however, we are still basking on the profound energies of the Grand Water Trine. The Capricorn Moon keeps things pretty grounded and solidly on course. The fact that she goes Void as the day starts makes this a more inward-driven Sunday than outward. It’s another day for the principle of allowing and flow, though decidedly less intense than we have felt in a very long time. Think of that rush of sensation when you are at the peak of surfing a wave. It is still terribly exciting, but you know that you have made it successfully and will not be toppled into the undertow. Enjoy the ride, for truly, you are being ushered onto shore in a most exhilarating way. You may not recognize the new territory you are in when you get there tomorrow, but how exciting is that!?

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 07-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for November 6, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyG4OjSib4

It can't get much more serious,
Than it has been of late,
I'm seeing the truth of just who I am,
In the choices I now must make!
Oh, the pressure! Will it ever cease? You may have been asking that question for awhile now and the answer is .... never (haha!). No, seriously, Mercury goes direct this Sunday giving the green light to the well thought out (hopefully) plans that have needed to be changed, modified, or scrapped and redone in the past 3 weeks (along with cars, trains, and communication systems!). While we have been in the school of hard knocks, it is hard knocks that break the rigid old patterns and clear the way for a more enlightened approach to living. Hang in there, though sometimes the truth hurts at least you know what is real once it has been revealed! Namaste'

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 25-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #8
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for November 13, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Hcd8FX3Tw
Like an insect trapped in a spider's web
I only have so much time.
The value and meaning of my life,
Death urges me to find.
You don't know what you can do until you do it. You don't know how much you can give until you give it. The list goes on and on. This full Moon coming up in Taurus will give us all a chance to see just how great we are by opening, surrendering, giving, and receiving on and from the deepest places in ourselves. The stakes are high and the rewards can be great..... I remember an old boss of mine once said, "We are going to spend a lot of money, and we are going to make a lot of money." This is a time to place as much of yourself as you dare into the game of Life on Earth. Don't hold back and if you are others will help you discover why haha!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 25-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #9
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for November 20, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0iJCLeCFn8

Let the drums roll and the trumpets play,
In celebration of this glorious day.
For I have arisen from the depths of my being,
To join in the song all nature is singing!
Oops... a little to close to the camera! Anyway, it is the message that counts and the message is one of "Oh Yeah!" Pop those cookies in the oven and get back out there to the party! We've all been tried and tested and challenged to follow (or create!) that recipe. We've gathered our ingredients and mixed it all up and it has been hot in the kitchen! This week it is time to let the oven work the magic that we have so painstakingly worked for...... let go, get outa town, and go wild for a change (hopefully not haha!)!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 27-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #10
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for November 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZBgfgjoxg8#t=15

I've had enough of just getting by,
Scraping and saving until I die,
Having now unplugged from the matrix of lies,
I see the world through whole new eyes.
This New Moon in Sag on Monday is a time for sowing new beliefs having unplugged from old limiting ones from now until then. Time for it to sink in that the new future is inside each of us like a dormant seed waiting for the warmth and water of our conscious love and desire! There is nothing holding us back but us. Let 'er rip!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 05-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #11
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for December 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtSdAsv0rs

Though my life is a zoo with so much to do,
I still want to be a good friend,
To do this I must remember that Love,
Is what it's about in the end.
Mercury in Sag today and Mars into Libra Saturday = things are lightening/speeding up! Get on ya horse 'n ride! It can feel like no sooner do you start getting something done and get a routine going than whoops, time for a change! The change coming up now (and for awhile) is the big WE... we are not alone, WE are creating a new paradigm together (sometimes like it or not), WE are not in a vacuum, and WE actually need each other to really make it happen. Smile and say Hola! Injoy......

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 05-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #12
mr sparkles

Thank you for posting these swamideva, i always look out for these updates.

Hope this means an end to my isolation i've been in and brings about some new relationships that i have been hoping for.

Many thanks and lots of love and blessings.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #13
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
Thank you for posting these swamideva, i always look out for these updates.

Hope this means an end to my isolation i've been in and brings about some new relationships that i have been hoping for.

Many thanks and lots of love and blessings.
Thanks mr sparkles. Its up to you really, i suggest you go and and do something that gives you pleasure. A night class, walking, anything where you can meet people.

I have also felt this isolation for to long. Small talk is the key, so many people are not ready for the information on this forum. This is what i need to hear really.

Love and blessings to you kindred spirit.

P.S.
Have you ever thought about learning a musical instrument as an expression of creativity? The Ukulele is easy and fun to play. There are lots of tutorials online and youtube. There are groups all over the place where every level of experience is welcome. You can pick up one new thats good to learn on for about £20.

Time to get creative for myself anyway.

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Last edited by swamideva; 05-12-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for December 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzqhXko8Y2E

If the outer world is illusion,
The other, but my reflection,
Then I am the source of my problems,
And I carry within the solutions.
The full Moon coming up next week in Gemini, the magician. Let us become masters of illusion instead of victims of self-delusion haha! Things are picking up speed and we are all becoming more sensitive and these put together can lead to overwhelm. As we shift our identity to the infinite within we will not be as disturbed or rattled by the "insanity" of without haha! Play around with reality a bit this week and you will see how flexible it really is. Music by Jeff Oster http://music.jeffoster.com/

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 19-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #15
swamideva

Astrology Forecast for December 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHLxlX8aI4

I refuse to be frightened by the size of the task,
And commit to creating a love that will last,
Knowing that I must let go of the past.
And it is not only Love! Building a home, a business, a garden, a bank account, the list goes on and on. Right now it can feel like Whoa! This is taking way to much time, way too much work, and I just don't know if it is worth it or I can do it! It is, and you can, and it is going to take more of you than you thought and the purpose is for you to see that you ARE more than you thought and that you have more to give than you thought too. So happy Solstice with 4 planets in Capricorn by the end of the week.... wooo hoooo..... Injoy!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Last edited by swamideva; 19-12-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 23-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #16
swamideva

Free astrology site http://www.astro.com/

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 30-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #17
swamideva

The Last Pele Report for 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRvjBT42U0

When clearing the past to begin anew,
To my deepest self I must be true,
And not be passive or aggressive,
But resolve old issues with heartfelt compassion.
Surprise, surprise, surprise! What a year-end full of surprises! Gotcha! In one way or another we are all getting shook up either with unfinished business that we were not even aware of or, on the other hand,miraculous new friends and pathways opening like the gates of heaven to our new future destiny. Both are unsettling the calm waters where we may have desired some stability, security, and peace. Hang in there remembering that the universe never gives you more than you can handle so now you know how much you have grown haha! PS. No report next week as I need to get out there myself.....Injoy!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Old 30-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #18
Kelsahng

Thumbs up

Thanks, sd
Kelsahng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #19
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Thanks, sd
Your welcome getagrip

For those interested in these updates by Tom Kaypacha Lescher and would like to know more here is an interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2LrTtwiXA

( GIC Production ) Tom 'Kaypacha' Lescher has more than 35 years of experience as an astrologer and spiritual practitioner. His approach to healing spirit, mind, and body through emotional release and Kundalini yoga utilizes astrology as a healing art. He is the author of "The Pele Report", a weekly astrological YouTube forecast and numerous magazine and online articles.

- Learn more about the signs and planets.
- Lilith and how the new paradigm applies to the feminine and masculine energies.
- Plus the astrology of now and this year and the next.
Learn more about Tom Kaypacha Lescher www.newparadigmastrology.com

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda

Last edited by swamideva; 30-12-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #20
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Thanks mr sparkles. Its up to you really, i suggest you go and and do something that gives you pleasure. A night class, walking, anything where you can meet people.

I have also felt this isolation for to long. Small talk is the key, so many people are not ready for the information on this forum. This is what i need to hear really.

Love and blessings to you kindred spirit.

P.S.
Have you ever thought about learning a musical instrument as an expression of creativity? The Ukulele is easy and fun to play. There are lots of tutorials online and youtube. There are groups all over the place where every level of experience is welcome. You can pick up one new thats good to learn on for about £20.

Time to get creative for myself anyway.
Hi Swamideva, yeah it seems to be true about the spiritual path being a very lonely one, i don't think having friends would help me much as this seems to be a much deeper feeling. I'm also struggling to express myself so making new friends just now is so tough. There is a huge change happening within me, i can sense it, so i guess i'll just have to keep battling on until it settles.

I have been thinking a lot about how to be more creative and in what way to express that, electronic music has always interested me and i used to think up some wonderful tunes in my head so i'd probably be better starting off there and see where it takes me.

Please don't stop posting all your wonderful stuff as you are my favourite poster on here and always seem to be posting about things that interest me, some will find it too much but that is not your fault.

I hope you are coping with the isolation and staying positive. I can sense a very loving energy coming from you and others will be drawn to that once more people awaken and sense it for themselves.

PS the updates are proving to be incredibly accurate over the past couple of months, it's comforting to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Lot and lots of love and blessings.

Last edited by mr sparkles; 04-01-2014 at 08:12 PM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote