Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #21
devicenull

Impossible. One or the other can not be stronger or weaker than the other, because it is not the same thing.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #22
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by springcleaningyet View Post
In the US, both heroin and marijuana are Schedule I drugs. The criteria is something like 'high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use'.

Anyway, Warrington must have either amazing weed or shit heroin.
Wow, really? We are never gonna get out of the dark ages are we? *sigh*
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #23
kanz

What a load of shite.... and they wonder why nobody takes there word for anything or trusts them.

There worse than the pissed guy in the pub who has "seen it a and done it all" , when it comes to shite coming out there mouth.

I mean the body counts alone paints a picture that shows there how different the substances are , never mind if we go into addiction and withdrawal etc etc.

Muppets , should be charged if anything for putting out such dangerous information.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
belial

''Warrington Council want people to take heroin instead of cannabis

By Clark French and Deej Sullivan''

WTF were Clark French and Deej Sullivan smoking when they wrote this nonsense?
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #25
majorlee

http://www.thisischeshire.co.uk/news...nnabis_claims/

Quote:
WARRINGTON Borough Council had to disable their Facebook page on Tuesday night after hundreds of people vented their fury over council claims cannabis was stronger than heroin.

The ‘It’s Not Just a Joint’ initiative was launched earlier this week but came under fire after opposition campaigners claimed the council was suggesting heroin was a safer alternative to cannabis.

It is thought more than 450 people commented on the council’s Facebook page before it was taken down.

A statement on the council’s website said: “Due to a high volume of inappropriate comments and posts on the council’s public Facebook page, we have temporarily taken the page down.”

Anger was sparked after the council’s class B drug awareness initiative included the comment: “Did you know that cannabis can be stronger than heroin and cannabis related crime is the most common drug related crime in Warrington?”

Norml UK, a group working to reform cannabis laws, said the claims were ‘irresponsible and dangerous’.

The council posted a message on their Facebook page this morning, Wednesday, asking for 'appropriate comments' which are not 'perceived to promote illegal drug use'.

The post has already received more than 30 comments with some angry the council has not apologised.

A council spokesman said: “Uncertainty has arisen regarding some of the statistical data supporting the campaign.

"In the interests of ensuring robustness, we have decided to review the campaign.”
Old 19-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #26
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
''Warrington Council want people to take heroin instead of cannabis

By Clark French and Deej Sullivan''

WTF were Clark French and Deej Sullivan smoking when they wrote this nonsense?
I'd like to know what Warrington Council officials were on when they came up with the notion that cannabis is stronger than heroin.

I doubt it was cannabis, as cannabis consumption tends to lead to clarity of thought.

Read this excellent response to looney Council claims that cannabis is stronger than heroin by James Collins.

http://norml-uk.org/2013/07/cannabis...heroin-really/
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #27
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
I'd like to know what Warrington Council officials were on when they came up with the notion that cannabis is stronger than heroin.

I doubt it was cannabis, as cannabis consumption tends to lead to clarity of thought.

Read this excellent response to looney Council claims that cannabis is stronger than heroin by James Collins.

http://norml-uk.org/2013/07/cannabis...heroin-really/
Excellent work there By Mr Collins!!!
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org
kaiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #28
ragnarok

Best quote in the linked article.

Quote:
It isn’t even an apples and oranges kind of comparison. Those things are both fruit. We’re comparing apples and poisonous spiders to hold cannabis of any kind up to heroin.
Old 19-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #29
noobcybot

What on Earth is the deal with the way they communicate on their Facebook page?

"Hello folks - ooh we do love a good debate!"

How unprofessional can they get? Are they trying to put across the idea that they are having an endless nannas tea party or is that actually representative of what they are?
Old 19-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #30
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
What on Earth is the deal with the way they communicate on their Facebook page?

"Hello folks - ooh we do love a good debate!"

How unprofessional can they get? Are they trying to put across the idea that they are having an endless nannas tea party or is that actually representative of what they are?
I was thinking that this could be a very clever bit of reverse psychology to try and encourage heroin users to switch to pot, and save the council a bit of money on methadone distribution, but after reading their website welcome, I've definitely changed my mind.
Old 19-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #31
jakeee 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I was thinking that this could be a very clever bit of reverse psychology to try and encourage heroin users to switch to pot, and save the council a bit of money on methadone distribution, but after reading their website welcome, I've definitely changed my mind.
I worked in a chemists a while back and behind the scenes there was empty methadone bottles in every space, I opened up the sink unit expecting to find the usual stuff under a sink and just found that this too was a storage space jammed full of empty methadone bottles it stunk. The thing with bud is it can be grown freely it helps medicinally it makes you ponder it can make you happy and sad(emotional problems are not good on bud it can draw up some very deep feelings in family, love, as advised by ancient hashishians)
there is an information blackout on the bud, on the PROGRAMMER machine(tv)
you get docudramas on the bud with some chav with his cap on sideways painting a real bad picture, they get some person to say "it was so strong I ended up in hospital/rehab, what they don't tell you is that the person was on all sorts mdma ketamine speed and all the rest ,they don't tell about different strains and strengths indicas and sativas. the bud and hemp alone could make this world a better place, prohibition creates great fear of the flashing blue light. (Tom petty mojo don't pull me over)
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #32
blue_esper

How to roll a joint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzPmHxJwrNY

A step by step guide

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #33
ragnarok

I eagerly look forward to the day when extreme joint-rolling becomes a legitimate sport. Not that I'll be doing much participating myself, but I'll enjoy watching what those wacky wacky-baccy smoking kids get up to next.
Old 19-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #34
rollandsmoke
Inactive

What this will really be about is securing funding for rehab clinics by scaring parents into believing that if little jonny has a spliff it is an instant spiral into drug addiction therefore they must seek help immediately. As a pot smoker for over 20 years I can tell you that this is not the case. The Bridge project in Bradford have been running a similar cannabis demonisation campaign, They recieve a substantial chunk of £7m a year and are currently dealing with 200 addicts a year.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...e_overhauled_/

Last edited by rollandsmoke; 19-07-2013 at 07:13 PM.
rollandsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #35
sparkplug

Clearly the council down the road have too much money to waste if this is the shit they are promoting!

If people hadn't have commented on their facebook page they would still be publishing this crap and telling lies.

I hope people don't believe one word of the council propoganda and stay well away from heroin. Nasty, vile drug.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote