Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #61
klara
Senior Member
 
klara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinpoll View Post
I'll look into that

and Klara, i see myself as a thinker all in all, but i do respect those above me and like to learn from people who are more advanced.

I've sort of started my own group as well, i have two women who learn from me and we practice sex magick
Enjoy it!
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #62
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 3,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Join any religion and work your way up to the top
Agree!
__________________
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #63
luuu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 387
Default

You don't need to join a cult/club etc, all the info is out there on the net/order books.

You can also discuss it in online occult forums so there you can have friendship with people of the same interest.

What would you gain from a satanic cult apart from the above. Stay safe, be a lone wolf, teach yourself Satanism is really/kinda a solitary path.

But really, a hunger for power is satans trap, "he'll get ya!"
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #64
martg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,053
Default

why do obvious troll threads get so many posts?

if the OP wanted to join a satanic organisation they would just go that part of the net.
The only reason to post it here is effect.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #65
crispyunderpants
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 189
Default

Join the Catholic Church.
crispyunderpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #66
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 3,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyunderpants View Post
Join the Catholic Church.
And ask don Nunzio Scarano, and don Angelo Sodano for further guide.
__________________
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #67
relax
Senior Member
 
relax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
What is your aim in joining a satanist cult colin? Is sacrifice, rape, paedophilia and being controlled by others your cup of tea?
Still looking? Try answering this first page question first.
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #68
bikerdruid
Senior Member
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 21,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
why do obvious troll threads get so many posts?

if the OP wanted to join a satanic organisation they would just go that part of the net.
The only reason to post it here is effect.
is there a 'satanic' part of the net??
__________________
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #69
ufochick
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 9,570
Default

There are huge divisions between the satanism that is considered a religion, practicing magic and being a part of a satanic cult.

Magic is neither positive or negative it is neutral, it is the intent that defines it. The religion of Satanism is about serving the self, there is a Bible for this religion.

The satanic cults will require acts that a well adjusted and thinking person who has not been through abuse will not take part in.

Are you ready to find children to be raped and killed? Drink infant blood? Murder on demand? Be used for ritual sex against you will? Be used to hold different entities during rituals? Take any drug you are told to take?

Only people who have had such abuse that they have lost their way as to what is right and what is wrong last in these groups.

Ego that needs to be fed constantly by trying to shock other people and getting attention by posts like this is not real ego it is a cry for others to give the attention you crave.

The thing is no one else will ever be able to build you up enough. You have to understand that you are important even if no one else ever notices you are alive.

I hope you do not have the stomach for what you claim you wish to do. I hope you have not been through abuse so horrendous that you have lost yourself and lost the understanding of right and wrong.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #70
kamen rider
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There are huge divisions between the satanism that is considered a religion, practicing magic and being a part of a satanic cult.

Magic is neither positive or negative it is neutral, it is the intent that defines it. The religion of Satanism is about serving the self, there is a Bible for this religion.

The satanic cults will require acts that a well adjusted and thinking person who has not been through abuse will not take part in.

Are you ready to find children to be raped and killed? Drink infant blood? Murder on demand? Be used for ritual sex against you will? Be used to hold different entities during rituals? Take any drug you are told to take?

Only people who have had such abuse that they have lost their way as to what is right and what is wrong last in these groups.

Ego that needs to be fed constantly by trying to shock other people and getting attention by posts like this is not real ego it is a cry for others to give the attention you crave.

The thing is no one else will ever be able to build you up enough. You have to understand that you are important even if no one else ever notices you are alive.

I hope you do not have the stomach for what you claim you wish to do. I hope you have not been through abuse so horrendous that you have lost yourself and lost the understanding of right and wrong.

So was Aleister Crowley a Satanist or a man that practiced the Black Arts?
kamen rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #71
ufochick
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 9,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamen rider View Post
So was Aleister Crowley a Satanist or a man that practiced the Black Arts?
I have no idea, I wasn't around him when he was doing what he did and I know zero about him.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #72
bikerdruid
Senior Member
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 21,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamen rider View Post
So was Aleister Crowley a Satanist or a man that practiced the Black Arts?
neither.
he was a great practitioner and writer in the occult arts, especially magick.
he was a showman and an egotist, who loved having a fuss created around and about him.
he was not a practitioner of black magick, in fact he condemned it in the strongest of terms.
__________________
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #73
LCP
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 7,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
neither.
he was a great practitioner and writer in the occult arts, especially magick.
he was a showman and an egotist, who loved having a fuss created around and about him.
he was not a practitioner of black magick, in fact he condemned it in the strongest of terms.
He did practise sex magick though.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #74
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 12,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
neither.
he was a great practitioner and writer in the occult arts, especially magick.
he was a showman and an egotist, who loved having a fuss created around and about him.
he was not a practitioner of black magick, in fact he condemned it in the strongest of terms.
A sort of narcassist then.
__________________
FLY like a cheeky Squirrel
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #75
LCP
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 7,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A sort of narcassist then.
With a taste for beastiality.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #76
bikerdruid
Senior Member
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 21,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A sort of narcassist then.
yes.
however, he was not the evil monster that the critics would have us believe.
most people on this forum that condemn him off hand have only read ABOUT crowley,
but have read very little OF him, except snippets taken out of context to 'prove' their claims.
__________________
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!

Last edited by bikerdruid; 10-07-2013 at 12:28 AM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #77
LCP
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 7,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
yes.
however, he was not the evil monster that the critics would have us believe.
most people on this forum that condemn him off hand have only read ABOUT crowley,
but have read very little OF him, except snippets taken out of context to 'prove' their claims.
The man ended up a pennyless heroine addict, leaving a trail of suicide and madmess among his disciples.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #78
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 12,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
The man ended up a pennyless heroine addict, leaving a trail of suicide and madmess among his disciples.
Probably, possessed by entities.
__________________
FLY like a cheeky Squirrel
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #79
LCP
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 7,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Probably, possessed by entities.
Or maybe he really was "The wickedest man"?
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:03 AM   #80
martg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
is there a 'satanic' part of the net??

There are plenty of satanic organisations out there and they all have websites, chatrooms etc.

Last edited by ufochick; 10-07-2013 at 03:31 AM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18 PM.