Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
sambrokyl

Angry C/2012 s1 (ison)

Is there anyone in the southern hemisphere got a telescope on this yet? I've seen a few videos now of people speculating that this is a much bigger "comet" than NASA is telling us.

I am in fact worried that even though NASA is telling us this is the "comet of the century" that we are getting no information on it at all. Surely if this was the comet of the century and it was going to have no effect on earth then we should be getting updates regularly? Simple fact is we are going to pass through 2 tails of this thing and it is going to pass so close to the opposite side of the sun that a huge, earth facing CME is highly likely, these happen all the time as comets hit or pass the sun.

I'm not trying to be an "end of the world" doom monger here but I want more pictures of this so we can see how big it is and I want spectral analysis done on it so we can see what it's made of.

Lets give this "comet of the century" the attention it deserves.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
sambrokyl

So it turns out that CIOC have had the spitzer telescope on this comet for an entire day on June 13th http://sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil/index.php?p=ison_latest. In a time of instant data and telescopes that are directly pointed at the sun and streaming live, why hasn't there been a single report or picture appeared from this in the last 3 days?

Talking of telescopes pointed at the sun, why won't NASA point Stereo B at ISON? They did it before for Comet Elenin and it wasn't ever classed as special, certainly not "Comet of the century". Comet ISON is going to go behind the sun in a few weeks and it will be hidden from direct line of sight for a while and during that transit it is going to travel through the asteroid belt and could potentially change it's path or pick up some friends. Considering how close this thing is going to pass Mars and that we are going to pass through the comets tail, twice, why aren't we paying more attention to this? A few people are asking for this now, why aren't we watching it with all the tech at our disposal?

Not trying to be a doom-monger here but something smells here, something isn't right.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 16-06-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 17-06-2013, 04:14 AM   #3
majorlee

yeah i can understand your frustration and questions

im always fascinated with these events and its going to be a very spectacular show even if it sun dives or comes back around extremely close to the earth

and when i struggle to find data or not seeing press cover this upcoming history breaking astro events i feel the same way

lets hope DI and the peoples voice can make a new version of the "sky at night" where other such areas like this and more deeply explored

whatever happens tho i am like you, no doom and gloom and in fact im geared towards it being a really positive event with a few unexpected surprises
Old 17-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #4
majorlee

Old 17-06-2013, 04:30 AM   #5
majorlee

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...ov=0;log=0#orb
Old 17-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
busa

I would not worry about a potential kill shot because they have no idea about most "incoming".

Only last week or the week before a large lump of something flew past very close to earth with only 2 days notice according to NASA.

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
sambrokyl

Well to be honest there is no point in worrying about it as there is nothing we can do about it anyway. It would be nice to know what we are going to get though. As I've said before, there is something iffy going on here. Numerous videos and posts all over the place that throw doubt on the official story coming from NASA.

I guess we will know in October 14/15th. We will be able to see it with smaller telescopes in the Northern hemisphere when it's beside Mars and Regulus in Leo at around 06:00.
Old 17-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
majorlee

like u know i dont buy into the doom and gloom aspects

gunna be spectacular event, either way and the surpises will be very interesting!

Last edited by majorlee; 17-06-2013 at 11:48 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #9
busa

Without doubt, all will become clearly visible soon.

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
Old 19-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #10
sambrokyl

Lightbulb Thunderbolts project

I've been following the thunderbolts project for a while and I'm fully on-board with the electrical universe theory over the standard model. Good timing for this video I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo
Old 19-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #11
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Without doubt, all will become clearly visible soon.
my sources are talking about the timeline split with the comet, whether it sundives or goes on to return past our planet and give us a proper show for all of history to remember

it dont know the exact details why but will communicate more details soon
Old 20-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #12
sambrokyl

I'm not sure what you mean by "timeline split" but my concern is that there is absolutely no discussion about what might happen to ISON as it passes through the asteroid belt or gets close to Mars. We haven't ever seen a comet of this size get close to a planet like this before. Mars will/could be inside the actual coma at the head of this thing and in an electrical universe scenario that could be "interesting" in so many ways.

Again, the point is, if there was such a big deal about this "comet of the century" when it was discovered, why has it gone all quiet now that it is getting closer?
Old 22-06-2013, 02:19 AM   #13
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "timeline split" but my concern is that there is absolutely no discussion about what might happen to ISON as it passes through the asteroid belt or gets close to Mars. We haven't ever seen a comet of this size get close to a planet like this before. Mars will/could be inside the actual coma at the head of this thing and in an electrical universe scenario that could be "interesting" in so many ways.

Again, the point is, if there was such a big deal about this "comet of the century" when it was discovered, why has it gone all quiet now that it is getting closer?
if you are open to channeling and listening to an Alien talk about i can put up a clip.....

yes i agree with much of the electric uinverse too and that would be amazing for this comet to break that kinda of thinking into scientists worldwide!

Last edited by majorlee; 22-06-2013 at 02:21 AM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #14
busa

majorlee,

I observed a news item on spaceweather.com last month about huge solar wind battering the earths magnetosphere and yet they said there were no active sunspots.

At the foot of the article came the explanation, its must have been a quick solar burst they hadn't seen.
Yeah I lolled too.

Old 23-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #15
majorlee

our eyes are not open fully yet, we progress well i think but so much we still do not see

sometimes i go with a feeling or understanding but love anything that contradicts the norm!
Old 23-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #16
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
our eyes are not open fully yet, we progress well i think but so much we still do not see

sometimes i go with a feeling or understanding but love anything that contradicts the norm!
I think we are progressing well.
With the guides we have behind the scene.

I was reading some MSM news commentators saying how its time to wake up over what the government are
doing with covert surveillance and that no it isn't ok to spy on us.

The awakening is happening all over, even journalists

We have been mocked for a very long time as conspiracy nutter's when the truth is that we are just more sighted than most.

Last edited by busa; 23-06-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 23-06-2013, 08:39 AM   #17
busa

We are facilitators for the truth

Old 23-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #18
sambrokyl

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I think we are progressing well.
With the guides we have behind the scene.

I was reading some MSM news commentators saying how its time to wake up over what the government are
doing with covert surveillance and that no it isn't ok to spy on us.

The awakening is happening all over, even journalists

We have been mocked for a very long time as conspiracy nutter's when the truth is that we are just more sighted than most.
Or maybe comet ISON really is the size of Neptune and we are all doomed and they don't care how awake we are now
Old 23-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #19
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Or maybe comet ISON really is the size of Neptune and we are all doomed and they don't care how awake we are now
I don't think they (our people) care now, their plans are laid.
But as I've said many times before, it was never our game for the last
few millennia here on earth. We are someone else's subjects.
We are subjected to their plans. (ET's)
We are not a free race, we are lied to extensively while they remain hidden from us (ET). Its wrong.
I don't subscribe to the "they are all benevolent" school.
If we are sovereign beings and higher life forms as some people claim,
these species would not exert total control over us.

Old 25-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #20
sambrokyl

Well it's been 12 days now and still nothing back from the ISON - Spitzer telescope day on June 13th. I see people are starting to post requests for this stuff on astronomy forums now and getting nothing back. In fact all of the latest media is down-playing it, saying it's a dud already, nothing to see here move along.

Maybe it is a dud, maybe it's nothing? My spider sense is tingling though.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 25-06-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wrong date