Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2013, 05:04 AM   #69641
iwantthetruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Ben Fellows on the run again after Bilderberg writes to Tap

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/201...ain-after.html
I am sorry - and I wish Ben Fellows well - but this is now looking far too orchestrated.

"Julia and I have now separated......"

Is he trying to kid us or TPTB?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=80272
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #69642
troyhand
Banned

The Canberra Times
Thursday 7 September 1967
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti...rchTerm=orgies

Guards in vice inquiry

LONDON, Wednesday (AAP). - Police are investigating a "vice ring" allegedly involving the Queen's Palace Guards and men prominent in politics and the entertainment world, United Press International reported yesterday.

The London Evening News said soldiers of the Household Cavalry and the Guards alleged that homosexual incidents often took place before an audience, which included well known public figures.

The soldiers reportedly were paid to take part in orgies at which perverted theatrical presentations took place.

A baronet, a London playboy, a former Soho nightclub owner and "a man whose name is a household word in parliamentary affairs" had been mentioned in the case, said the newspaper.

The Canberra Times
Friday 8 September 1967
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti...rchTerm=orgies

ARMY STATEMENT

LONDON, Thursday (AAP). - Two British Array women employed at the Defence Ministry have made voluntary statements admitting they were involved in lesbian practices among servicewomen stationed in London, Command Headquarters said yesterday.

The Army's Special Investigation Branch recently made inquiries among the 200 members of the Womens Royal Army Corps stationed at Mill Hill Barracks, in North London, following complaints about abnormal practices.

Meanwhile, Scotland Yard continued its investigation into parties in London's Mayfair and Chelsea districts and at a country mansion at which members of the Queen's Palace Guard were said to have been involved in homosexual orgies.

Last edited by troyhand; 16-06-2013 at 06:36 AM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #69643
troyhand
Banned

The Canberra Times
Friday 18 February 1972
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti...m=child killer

Hunt for children's killer

BLACKPOOL, England, Thursday (AAP-Reuter). - Police launched a huge manhunt early today for a man who stabbed three children to death and wounded another child and two nurses in a hospital.

Police said that shortly after midnight a man had entered the children's ward of Victoria Hospital, Blackpool, saying he was a member of the staff and asking for sleeping tablets.

Suddenly he had attacked the two nurses with a knife, then had run amok through the ward and had stabbed four children before escaping.

Last edited by troyhand; 16-06-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #69644
troyhand
Banned

The Canberra Times
Friday 25 July 1975
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti... murder london

HOMELESS CHILDREN
London charity racket

1 LONDON, Thursday (AAP). — A heart rending, sad at times, horrifying, television documentary of the plight of London's homeless children drew yesterday demands for government action and pledges of assistance.

'Johnny Go Home', a two-hour examination of what one commentator called "the massacre of the innocents", showed something of how 25,000 young people sleep out — or don't sleep at all in London.

Made for Yorkshire Television, it also included a detailed dossier on bogus social worker Mr Roger Gleaves, self-styled "Bishop of Medway", now in prison, and the torture murder of 19-year-old Mr Scott Billy McPhee.

The broadcast of the documentary went ahead on Tuesday night only after a High Court case failed to stop it.

Counsel for four men at present on trial on charges of conspiring to procure acts of gross indecency between youths under 21 had sought a ban on the
program.

The program follows Mr Gleaves and his team of uniformed "community workers", at first apparently a godsend to the police.

They seemed a dedicated band, scouring streets and stations for runaways and homeless children, offering them a bed for the night and the chance of a fresh start.

The "Bishop of Medway" took the equivalent of $A15 from social security for each boy he "helped", and in mates of his hostel alleged he slept with three or four boys a night.

He was alleged to have had 27 bank accounts and been making $A500 a week.

Mr Gleaves is now in prison for a sexual offence and causing actual bodily harm. Three of his associates have been jailed for life for murder.

Mr McPhee, a former inmate of Gleaves's hostel, was tortured and knifed to death by three men involved in another bogus hostel racket.

'Johnny Go Home', exposed a number of rackets involving bogus charity workers and organisations, and it was this aspect which drew most comment.

Mr John Bull, vice-chairman of Westminster Council's social services committee, promised that the plight of the homeless children would be his department's "number one priority".

A spokesman for Yorkshire Television said there was every chance that 'Johnny Go Home' would be seen in Australia.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #69645
troyhand
Banned

http://www.screenonline.org.uk/tv/id/1328782/index.html

Johnny Go Home (1975)
Courtesy of ITV Global Entertainment Ltd

Yorkshire Television for ITV, tx. 22/7/1975
1x60; 1x50 min, colour

Director John Willis
Producer John Willis
Photography Frank Pocklington

Two-part investigation of the dangers facing teenagers who leave home for the bright lights of London.

The July 1975 screening of Yorkshire Television's Johnny Go Home across the ITV network had tremendous impact on viewers. That it is largely unknown by those not young enough to have seen it then is partly down to the simple fact that in the case of documentaries, even landmark television is rarely repeated (Johnny did remain available as part of the 16mm library of the Concord Films Council, an active distributor of films of social and educational value). It must also be something to do with its investigative, crusading style. It's still compelling - if not shocking - viewing, but made for the moment rather than with an eye on posterity. The same can be said of other work by John Willis, in particular the series First Tuesday (ITV, 1983-93) and the controversial From the Cradle to the Grave (ITV, 1985).

Here Willis produces, directs, narrates and briefly appears on screen. Because of events that unexpectedly occurred during shooting, his programme eventually doubled in length and was screened in two discrete parts. 'The End of the Line', shown at 9pm, followed the case histories of a 17 year-old girl hardened to her homelessness and, Tommy, a 12 year-old Scottish boy seen arriving at Euston Station as the documentary begins. The boy's plight deeply affected viewers, forcing attention on the Dickensian images and grim statistics.

During production, a murder took place in one of the local hostels. The crew realised they had filmed many of those involved. With police permission they began documenting the unfolding investigation: 'The Murder of Billy Two-Tone' became the second half of Johnny Go Home, screened after the ITV 10pm news bulletin. It forensically uncovers the facts behind the killing, centring on the hostel's owner. His housing empire turns out to be based on sexual exploitation, religious cultishness, financial corruption - and bureaucratic ineptitude unable to see these behind his persuasively respectable front.

The two 'films' have similar styles, but the second has greater urgency. It may feel an opportunistic means of sensationalising the first film's theme. But it also cleverly recalls it. Some footage is replayed: now-sinister scenes which had seemed innocent when first shown. An interview with the victim's mother echoes that with Tommy's. Willis isn't crass enough to imply that Tommy is headed for the same fate as his older compatriot, but leaves us in no doubt as to the ugliness and danger of modern homelessness.

Last edited by troyhand; 16-06-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #69646
unseen_influencer

Default Gerald Hargreaves

The judge and the composer/playwright appear to be the same person, who has an unusual middle name:

Gerald Hargreaves, full name Sir Gerald Delapryme Hargreaves (1881-1972):
* Atalanta: A Story of Atlantis: A Fantasy with Music [1949]
lengthy play, Achilles in Atlantis
(according to "The Encyclopedia of Fantasy", John Clute & John Grant,
St.Martin's, 1997, p.452)

Baptism: 16 Nov 1881 St Bartholomew, Westhoughton, Lancashire, England
Gerald De la Pryme Hargreaves - son of Thomas Hargreaves & Constance
Pearson Source: Westhoughton Parish Church Magazine, Dec 1881

There are references online to "His Honour Judge Gerald de la Pryme Hargreaves"

Perhaps not too relevant to JS though

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #69647
troyhand
Banned

Post His Honor Judge Gerald de la pryme hargreaves

London Gazette
22 February 1944
http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...s/911/page.pdf

His Honor Judge Gerald de la pryme Hargreaves listed in Whitehall for knighthood 22 February 1944
Lansing man

Last edited by troyhand; 16-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #69648
troyhand
Banned

Post Jimmy Savile Publishing Limited

Gazette Issue 48462 published on the 23 December 1980. Page 10 of 48
http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...62/pages/17828

17828..............................THE LONDON GAZETTE, 23 DECEMBER, 1980

Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 353 (3) of the Companies Act 1948, that at the expiration of three months from the date of the publication of this notice, the names of the Companies mentioned in the list hereunder will, unless cause is shown to the contrary, be struck off the Register, and the Companies will be dissolved. This list may include Companies which are being removed from the Register at their own request.

LIST 0058

Gazette Issue 48462 published on the 23 December 1980. Page 11 of 48
http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...62/pages/17829

THE LONDON GAZETTE, 23 DECEMBER, 1980..................17829

J Gleeson Excavations Ltd
H & J Wine Agencies (Sales) Limited
George F. Goddard (Manchester) Limited
Jimmy Savile Publishing Limited
(6 SI)............................ D. B. Nottage, Registrar of Companies

Last edited by troyhand; 16-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 16-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #69649
horrified

Default Brunswick square

I went there last week

Jimmy would have been there for coram fields built on site of founding hospital may still have been children in care there then now it is a big playground and has both a massive sign and included on time out write up is no people without children with them will be admitted - nit seen anything simular or so pronounced in any other parks they must have had a big issue
horrified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #69650
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
I am sorry - and I wish Ben Fellows well - but this is now looking far too orchestrated.

"Julia and I have now separated......"

Is he trying to kid us or TPTB?
I spent an hour with Ben Fellows after the Bilderberg Festival had finished and can say that he is a very genuine and unassuming guy. We discussed his situation and the pressures that it has put on his family and I don't think for one minute that this is orchestrated. He is standing up for what is right, even at his own expense and I have nothing but the greatest admiration for him. I won't have a bad word said against him, he is doing more than any of us to try and bring perpetrators to justice.
Old 16-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #69651
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
I spent an hour with Ben Fellows after the Bilderberg Festival had finished and can say that he is a very genuine and unassuming guy. We discussed his situation and the pressures that it has put on his family and I don't think for one minute that this is orchestrated. He is standing up for what is right, even at his own expense and I have nothing but the greatest admiration for him. I won't have a bad word said against him, he is doing more than any of us to try and bring perpetrators to justice.
That is good to hear.

I'm sorry to hear about his personal situation.

What more can I say. It's always sad when a marriage breaks up, especially when outside pressures lever huge cracks in it.

I hope he gets the peace and justice he deserves.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #69652
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile House

This has been mentioned before in connection with a name change: it is a home for old people so there would have been many deaths reported.

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #69653
troyhand
Banned

Post Her Majesty's Council

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/47505/pages/4164

4164 THE LONDON GAZETTE 6 April 1978

CROWN OFFICE

House of Lords
SW1A 0PW

4th APRIL 1978

the Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal bearing date the 4th day of April 1978, to appoint:
LEON BRITTAN, of the Inner Temple,
to be Her Majesty's Council learned in the Law.

The Superintendent, LONDON GAZETTE
Old 16-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #69654
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
This has been mentioned before in connection with a name change: it is a home for old people so there would have been many deaths reported.
thx deleted my post
Old 16-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #69655
dopey
Inactive

Default The Hunting of the Snark

Anyone read this recently?
It's certainly "interesting" when you bear on mind considering the many discussions over the years as to Lewis Carroll being a paedophile.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173165

What had me reading it this morning was I saw that a couple of Hajo Ortil books were for sale with Abe Books.

The seller is a book company in Houston, Texas called "Boojum and Snark".

The owner of "Boojum and Snark" claims to be the "archivist" on the "Leolo" movie. If "archivist" is the same as "narrator" then the owner is a 65 yr old Canadian actor called Gilbert Sicotte who narrated on the "Leolo" movie.

Secondly, the original publisher of the Hajo Books (in the uk anyway) was "Book Horizons" in Harrow, Middlesex (not Horizon Books, Book Horizons)

I can't find anything on this yet. Would be interesting to know who was behind it.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #69656
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/47505/pages/4164

4164 THE LONDON GAZETTE 6 April 1978

CROWN OFFICE

House of Lords
SW1A 0PW

4th APRIL 1978

the Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal bearing date the 4th day of April 1978, to appoint:
LEON BRITTAN, of the Inner Temple,
to be Her Majesty's Council learned in the Law.

The Superintendent, LONDON GAZETTE
?

The Inner Temple is just one of several temples barristers attach themselves to. At the start of their bar exams they all have to choose and apply to a temple to be attached to.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #69657
strombone

Default Loose Ends and Horse Guards

A couple of loose ends relating to recent posts:

Bill Hamling, Labour MP, and Harold Wilson's former parliamentary private secretary, whose 1975 death lead to the crucial by-election victory for Thatcher - in the form of the election of Peter Bottomley - was a scientologist.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/S...olph/chr03.htm

Quote:
But there are distinguished public men in England who declare that scientology has brought them mental benefit. They include, as will be seen in Chapter 7, Mr William Hamling, Labour MP for Woolwich West since 1964, and Sir Chandos Hoskyns-Abrahall, CMG, retired Colonial Service official who has been Deputy-Governor and Chief Commissioner in Nigeria.

Brian Desmond Hurst was an Irish-born film director ("A Christmas Carol" 1951) who per previous post by WW, propositioned (25 year old) Bill Roache, when Roache went to visit him in his Belgravia flat to get a part in his movies (Roache mentions it in his two (!) auto-biographies). According to various recollections readily available via a Google Books search, this was Hurst's standard MO - a casting couch for male actors; Hughes "expected to score a few boys wherever he went."

Hughes lived in Belgravia (with the muscled athlete who banged the gong at the start of Rank Organisation movies), held renowned open-house parties for the great and the good - George Cukor a long-standing friend, and made great use of the Horse Guards across the road, at a fiver a time. From "The Stage Struck Me!" by Neville Philips:

Brian Desmond Hurst give Roger Moore his first break and paid for him to attend RADA.
strombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #69658
strombone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
Now, let's go back to your idea of The Process being connected to the Ward-Profumo group ... There is a POSSIBLE connection, but at a couple of degrees of separation, through the co-founder of The Process, DeGrimston's girlfriend, who appears to have made a living selling kinky sex in the SAME circles as travelled by Christine Keeler's girls. It's not improbable that she WAS one of Keeler's girls, at least for a brief time, and COULD have met and shared "pillow talk" with the decadent aristocrats you name, who were (in some way I don't fully understand) operating under the watchful eyes of both the KGB and MI5/MI6.

... -- because it's long been my feeling, just from odd bits of suggestive circumstantial stuff, that the Keeler/Profumo scandal that brought down the British government was somehow running parallel to the POTENTIAL scandal brewing from John F. Kennedy's secret dalliances with FOREIGN call girls, including (much to J. Edgar Hoover's dismay!) one who was thought to be a KGB "sparrow," only a year or so before the President's assassination -- and that, once we factor into the foregoing the Tim Leary / Mary Pinchot Meyer relationship, with its CIA overtones, a MUCH LARGER context, linking drugs, sex, and intelligence agencies, is suggested ...

SOURCE: http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@lis.../msg26433.html
The Stephen Dorril / Anthony Summers book "Honeytrap: The Secret Worlds of Stephen Ward" has lots of info on the Profumo/Ward links to JFK.

Someone posted hefty chunks of that book which relate to the JFK connections in pdf format here:

(it's has been uploaded sideways. in google chrome you can right-click and select "rotate counter-clockwise" otherwise, let it load, save it to your PC as a .pdf and use your PDF reader to re-orientate it)

Last edited by strombone; 16-06-2013 at 12:33 PM.
strombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #69659
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker_34 View Post

Charles wrote Savile a Christmas Card with a note that read.

“Jimmy, with affectionate greetings from Charles. Give my love to your ladies in Scotland.”
Do we know the year?

Presumably 1999/2000 as that was when Charles was at Glencoe with Savile?

Remember that after Viles death, Charles claimed the 'association' had lapsed by the 90s.

Is that so Charlie?
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #69660
white horse
Banned

Default Savile meets Pope John Paull II 1982

Savile meets Pope John Paull II 1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
Yup, by then she'd sure learnt a lot. Forgotten about that interview, thanks.

Forgot Savile met Pope in 1982 as well, several yrs before papal knighthood, and that was an interesting year.
Cardinal Basil Hume Bishop of Westminster introduced Savile to Pope John Paul II on his state visit to Britain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Jo...United_Kingdom

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gall...-uk-visit-1982
The last papal visit to Britain

Pope John Paul II travelled to the UK in 1982 for a six-day tour during which he greeted and blessed thousands of people at 16 different venues. It was the first time that a pope had visited Britain in more than 400 years.

The 1982 Visit

http://www.thepapalvisit.org.uk/Visi...the-1982-Visit
In the summer of 1982 His Holiness Pope John Paul II travelled to Great Britain for a historic six day tour that saw him greet and bless hundreds of thousands of people at 16 different venues. It was the first time that a pope had visited these lands in over 400 years, since before the Reformation, making his kissing of the ground on arrival at Gatwick airport on the 28 May - a moving start to the occasion. The first stop was Westminster Cathedral and from there he travelled to meet the Queen at Buckingham Palace, the sick at Southwark Cathedral, religious at Roehampton, Dr Robert Runcie in Canterbury Cathedral, representatives from the Polish Community at Crystal Palace and thousands of young people at National Youth Rally in Cardiff, to mention just some of the highlights. A day-and-a-half of his visit was spent north of the border in Scotland. The Holy Father began in Edinburgh greeted by thousands of young people at Murrayfield. This was followed by his attendance at a gathering for priests and religious. On 1 June he was met by Christian leaders, he then visited Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Rosewell, addressed the Bishops’ Conference in Edinburgh, before travelling to Glasgow to meet students at St Andrew’s College, finishing with an open air Mass at Bellahouston Park.

http://areluctantsinner.blogspot.co....-paul-iis.html

Quote:
http://www.friendsreunited.com/pope-...9-a00d00a37198

Pope John Paul II meets Jimmy Savile 1982

That awkward moment, when Britain's biggest suspected paedophile, TV personality Jimmy Savile, met Pope John Paul II in 1982.

The encounter took place at St. George's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Southwark.

In the above image The Pope appears to be congratulating Sir Jimmy Savile, presumably for some charitable endeavour he had recently undertaken.

No one would ever have guessed at the time that 30-years later the late Sir Jimmy Savile would have racked-up over 400 alleged sexual assaults to his name.

Last edited by white horse; 16-06-2013 at 12:41 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote