Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
jake_ball

Arrow Download "Neil Morrissey - Care Home Kid"

I think that it is in the public interest for people to see Neil Morrissey's account of how being put into a Care Home effects the child. Below is a link where you can download it.

Download parts 1 and 2 below.
Part 1 takes about 6 hours to download, and part 2 takes about 8 mins to download, but you MUST download BOTH parts BEFORE you can open the files.

Get it while you can before the BBC COMPLETELY buries it.

Feel free to download it onto a website like YouTube, cos people need to see it. The BBC obviously doesnt want us to see this. But if you do put it on youtube, dont put the words "BBC" or "Care Home Kid" or it will probably be deleted by YouTube (it may get deleted ANYWAY cos of the algorithms or whatever).

http://www.turkoplus.com/movie/12046...c-mvgroup.html

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-05-2013 at 11:54 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that it is in the public interest for people to see Neil Morrissey's account of how being put into a Care Home effects the child. Below is a link where you can download it.

Download parts 1 and 2 below.
Part 1 takes about 6 hours to download, and part 2 takes about 8 mins to download, but you MUST download BOTH parts BEFORE you can open the files.

Get it while you can before the BBC COMPLETELY buries it.

Feel free to download it onto a website like YouTube, cos people need to see it. The BBC obviously doesnt want us to see this. But if you do put it on youtube, dont put the words "BBC" or "Care Home Kid" or it will probably be deleted by YouTube (it may get deleted ANYWAY cos of the algorithms or whatever).

http://www.turkoplus.com/movie/12046...c-mvgroup.html
provide me with the actual video clips, and i shall store them on the google drive and in the Filing Cabinet.
as it is, i dont trust downloading any file i have to "unpack" before im able to see whats there.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
provide me with the actual video clips, and i shall store them on the google drive and in the Filing Cabinet.
as it is, i dont trust downloading any file i have to "unpack" before im able to see whats there.
I understand where youre coming from Kazg

The files total about 1GB so it's hard to send anything to you. Maybe someone else can download them and put them on YouTube. i dont have a youtube account so I cant do it myself. Are there any alternatives to YouTube ?
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
jake_ball

These are the two links, but I dont think that they can be downloaded at the same time (due to the website imposing limitations). They are .rar files that need to be opened unpacked after download.

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135848/...part1.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135442/...part2.rar.html
Old 05-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #5
jake_ball

I think that it was Staffordshire County Council who snatched a 10 year old Neil Morrissey and his brothers - Same as the thread below :-

One day old baby stolen by the State
Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #6
kazg

one alternative is google drive. and set files to public. think it allows up to 5gb storage
Old 05-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
jake_ball

Quote:
one alternative is google drive. and set files to public. think it allows up to 5gb storage
I have no idea what that is Kazg, I dont use it.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
blue_esper

Quote:
I have no idea what that is Kazg, I dont use it.
I'm not unlike you jake, not much to find elsewhere though

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #9
kazg

ty for the clip blue

jake - https://drive.google.com
Old 07-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
jake_ball

Quote:
ty for the clip blue

jake - https://drive.google.com
It would be much easier if you just downloaded it from the links in post #4 in this thread. The links are good.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
I'm not unlike you jake, not much to find elsewhere though

Neil Morrissey: Care Home Kid (excerpt) - YouTube
Yeah thanks Blue, that's a good clip. The episodes themselves are very good also.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #12
truthseeker_34

Documentaries like Care Home Kid should all be saved and coverted to DVd. And stored on a safe & fast hosting site.
Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU

Last edited by shanticat; 08-05-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: potentially libelous comments removed
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker_34 View Post
Documentaries like Care Home Kid should all be saved and coverted to DVD. And stored on a safe & fast hosting site.
I agree with your last paragraph truthseeker_34 but I think that the rest of it needs to be deleted due to the potentially libelous content.

Last edited by jake_ball; 08-05-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
kazg

Quote:
It would be much easier if you just downloaded it from the links in post #4 in this thread. The links are good.
when they download as installer for Starapp, no, sorry, i dont trust them.

dont like it when anything starts trying to piss about with my lifeline (my laptop)
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #15
karenthecat
Banned

Quote:
I think that it was Staffordshire County Council who snatched a 10 year old Neil Morrissey and his brothers - Same as the thread below :-

One day old baby stolen by the State
If you know anything about Neil Morrisey and his brothers then you will know they werent snatched. The mother and father were violent and kept a filthy house the children didnt go to school and that is why they were moved to care. Neil Morriseys experience was different to his brothers. He had a kind foster parent. Unfortunately his brothers didnt.
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
when they download as installer for Starapp, no, sorry, i dont trust them.

dont like it when anything starts trying to piss about with my lifeline (my laptop)
The 2 links in poost #4 dont ask you to install that .exe file.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #17
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenthecat View Post
If you know anything about Neil Morrisey and his brothers then you will know they werent snatched. The mother and father were violent and kept a filthy house the children didnt go to school and that is why they were moved to care. Neil Morriseys experience was different to his brothers. He had a kind foster parent. Unfortunately his brothers didnt.
Where are you getting the info from ? Links please.

Karenthecat, neither you nor me were there, so we can only go on our opinions based upon evidence provided and our personal experiences and knowledge of how the social services system works.

And based upon all that, I would say that they were snatched. From what Neil Morrissey said, I would say that he felt he was wrongly taken, and that what happened to him and his brothers was a disaster, Had they satyed with their parents, I personally think that it would have been ok (but we will never know), cos i have seen some terrible parents (alot worse than Neil Morrssey's situation by FAR) and their kids have grown up ok compared to Care Home kids. The kids should be given PRIORITY. And besides, do you not realise that pedos run the Care Homes ?

We obviously differ in our opinions, and therefore, I have nothing else I wish to discuss with you. I wont be budged from my position of knowing that a kid belongs with the parents, unless there are TRULY dodgy circumstances (and there ARE cases like that I know, but the SS very often dont do anything to help THOSE kids from what I have seen and read).
Old 09-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #18
karenthecat
Banned

Quote:
Where are you getting the info from ? Links please.

Karenthecat, neither you nor me were there, so we can only go on our opinions based upon evidence provided and our personal experiences and knowledge of how the social services system works.

And based upon all that, I would say that they were snatched. From what Neil Morrissey said, I would say that he felt he was wrongly taken, and that what happened to him and his brothers was a disaster, Had they satyed with their parents, I personally think that it would have been ok (but we will never know), cos i have seen some terrible parents (alot worse than Neil Morrssey's situation by FAR) and their kids have grown up ok compared to Care Home kids. The kids should be given PRIORITY. And besides, do you not realise that pedos run the Care Homes ?

We obviously differ in our opinions, and therefore, I have nothing else I wish to discuss with you. I wont be budged from my position of knowing that a kid belongs with the parents, unless there are TRULY dodgy circumstances (and there ARE cases like that I know, but the SS very often dont do anything to help THOSE kids from what I have seen and read).
I saw a documentary with Neil Morrisey and that is what he said, His father was violent and the house was dirty and they wore dirty clothes. I am not saying being dirty is a reason to take the kids and yes you are right we dont really know what happened.
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #19
jake_ball

Quote:
These are the two links, but I dont think that they can be downloaded at the same time (due to the website imposing limitations). They are .rar files that need to be opened unpacked after download.

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135848/...part1.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135442/...part2.rar.html
The files have been removed now from that site Isnt it funny how the bbc doesnt mind us sharing Men Behaving Badly (starring Neil Morrissey) on YouTube and everywhere else, yet this care home program has been removed from the entire internet by the looks of it. BBC-dofiles.
Old 17-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
truthseeker_34

Did anyone manage to save a copy of Neil Morrissey - Care Home Kid? As all the links for it are now dead/removed
Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote