Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Arrow Download "Neil Morrissey - Care Home Kid"

I think that it is in the public interest for people to see Neil Morrissey's account of how being put into a Care Home effects the child. Below is a link where you can download it.

Download parts 1 and 2 below.
Part 1 takes about 6 hours to download, and part 2 takes about 8 mins to download, but you MUST download BOTH parts BEFORE you can open the files.

Get it while you can before the BBC COMPLETELY buries it.

Feel free to download it onto a website like YouTube, cos people need to see it. The BBC obviously doesnt want us to see this. But if you do put it on youtube, dont put the words "BBC" or "Care Home Kid" or it will probably be deleted by YouTube (it may get deleted ANYWAY cos of the algorithms or whatever).

http://www.turkoplus.com/movie/12046...c-mvgroup.html
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-05-2013 at 11:54 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
kazg
Senior Member
 
kazg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that it is in the public interest for people to see Neil Morrissey's account of how being put into a Care Home effects the child. Below is a link where you can download it.

Download parts 1 and 2 below.
Part 1 takes about 6 hours to download, and part 2 takes about 8 mins to download, but you MUST download BOTH parts BEFORE you can open the files.

Get it while you can before the BBC COMPLETELY buries it.

Feel free to download it onto a website like YouTube, cos people need to see it. The BBC obviously doesnt want us to see this. But if you do put it on youtube, dont put the words "BBC" or "Care Home Kid" or it will probably be deleted by YouTube (it may get deleted ANYWAY cos of the algorithms or whatever).

http://www.turkoplus.com/movie/12046...c-mvgroup.html
provide me with the actual video clips, and i shall store them on the google drive and in the Filing Cabinet.
as it is, i dont trust downloading any file i have to "unpack" before im able to see whats there.
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
provide me with the actual video clips, and i shall store them on the google drive and in the Filing Cabinet.
as it is, i dont trust downloading any file i have to "unpack" before im able to see whats there.
I understand where youre coming from Kazg

The files total about 1GB so it's hard to send anything to you. Maybe someone else can download them and put them on YouTube. i dont have a youtube account so I cant do it myself. Are there any alternatives to YouTube ?
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

These are the two links, but I dont think that they can be downloaded at the same time (due to the website imposing limitations). They are .rar files that need to be opened unpacked after download.

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135848/...part1.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135442/...part2.rar.html
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #5
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

I think that it was Staffordshire County Council who snatched a 10 year old Neil Morrissey and his brothers - Same as the thread below :-

One day old baby stolen by the State
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #6
kazg
Senior Member
 
kazg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 609
Default

one alternative is google drive. and set files to public. think it allows up to 5gb storage
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
one alternative is google drive. and set files to public. think it allows up to 5gb storage
I have no idea what that is Kazg, I dont use it.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
blue_esper
Senior Member
 
blue_esper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Up North, norther than Yorkshire.
Posts: 3,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I have no idea what that is Kazg, I dont use it.
I'm not unlike you jake, not much to find elsewhere though

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ooohcheese

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #9
kazg
Senior Member
 
kazg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 609
Default

ty for the clip blue


jake - https://drive.google.com
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
ty for the clip blue


jake - https://drive.google.com
It would be much easier if you just downloaded it from the links in post #4 in this thread. The links are good.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
I'm not unlike you jake, not much to find elsewhere though

Neil Morrissey: Care Home Kid (excerpt) - YouTube
Yeah thanks Blue, that's a good clip. The episodes themselves are very good also.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #12
truthseeker_34
Senior Member
 
truthseeker_34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,091
Default

Documentaries like Care Home Kid should all be saved and coverted to DVd. And stored on a safe & fast hosting site.
__________________
_________________________________________________
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. Gerald Massey
__________________________________________________
Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU

Last edited by shanticat; 08-05-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: potentially libelous comments removed
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker_34 View Post
Documentaries like Care Home Kid should all be saved and coverted to DVD. And stored on a safe & fast hosting site.
I agree with your last paragraph truthseeker_34 but I think that the rest of it needs to be deleted due to the potentially libelous content.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 08-05-2013 at 09:38 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
kazg
Senior Member
 
kazg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
It would be much easier if you just downloaded it from the links in post #4 in this thread. The links are good.
when they download as installer for Starapp, no, sorry, i dont trust them.

dont like it when anything starts trying to piss about with my lifeline (my laptop)
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #15
karenthecat
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that it was Staffordshire County Council who snatched a 10 year old Neil Morrissey and his brothers - Same as the thread below :-

One day old baby stolen by the State
If you know anything about Neil Morrisey and his brothers then you will know they werent snatched. The mother and father were violent and kept a filthy house the children didnt go to school and that is why they were moved to care. Neil Morriseys experience was different to his brothers. He had a kind foster parent. Unfortunately his brothers didnt.
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
when they download as installer for Starapp, no, sorry, i dont trust them.

dont like it when anything starts trying to piss about with my lifeline (my laptop)
The 2 links in poost #4 dont ask you to install that .exe file.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #17
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenthecat View Post
If you know anything about Neil Morrisey and his brothers then you will know they werent snatched. The mother and father were violent and kept a filthy house the children didnt go to school and that is why they were moved to care. Neil Morriseys experience was different to his brothers. He had a kind foster parent. Unfortunately his brothers didnt.
Where are you getting the info from ? Links please.

Karenthecat, neither you nor me were there, so we can only go on our opinions based upon evidence provided and our personal experiences and knowledge of how the social services system works.

And based upon all that, I would say that they were snatched. From what Neil Morrissey said, I would say that he felt he was wrongly taken, and that what happened to him and his brothers was a disaster, Had they satyed with their parents, I personally think that it would have been ok (but we will never know), cos i have seen some terrible parents (alot worse than Neil Morrssey's situation by FAR) and their kids have grown up ok compared to Care Home kids. The kids should be given PRIORITY. And besides, do you not realise that pedos run the Care Homes ?


We obviously differ in our opinions, and therefore, I have nothing else I wish to discuss with you. I wont be budged from my position of knowing that a kid belongs with the parents, unless there are TRULY dodgy circumstances (and there ARE cases like that I know, but the SS very often dont do anything to help THOSE kids from what I have seen and read).
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #18
karenthecat
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Where are you getting the info from ? Links please.

Karenthecat, neither you nor me were there, so we can only go on our opinions based upon evidence provided and our personal experiences and knowledge of how the social services system works.

And based upon all that, I would say that they were snatched. From what Neil Morrissey said, I would say that he felt he was wrongly taken, and that what happened to him and his brothers was a disaster, Had they satyed with their parents, I personally think that it would have been ok (but we will never know), cos i have seen some terrible parents (alot worse than Neil Morrssey's situation by FAR) and their kids have grown up ok compared to Care Home kids. The kids should be given PRIORITY. And besides, do you not realise that pedos run the Care Homes ?


We obviously differ in our opinions, and therefore, I have nothing else I wish to discuss with you. I wont be budged from my position of knowing that a kid belongs with the parents, unless there are TRULY dodgy circumstances (and there ARE cases like that I know, but the SS very often dont do anything to help THOSE kids from what I have seen and read).
I saw a documentary with Neil Morrisey and that is what he said, His father was violent and the house was dirty and they wore dirty clothes. I am not saying being dirty is a reason to take the kids and yes you are right we dont really know what happened.
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #19
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
These are the two links, but I dont think that they can be downloaded at the same time (due to the website imposing limitations). They are .rar files that need to be opened unpacked after download.

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135848/...part1.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/52135442/...part2.rar.html
The files have been removed now from that site Isnt it funny how the bbc doesnt mind us sharing Men Behaving Badly (starring Neil Morrissey) on YouTube and everywhere else, yet this care home program has been removed from the entire internet by the looks of it. BBC-dofiles.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
truthseeker_34
Senior Member
 
truthseeker_34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,091
Default

Did anyone manage to save a copy of Neil Morrissey - Care Home Kid? As all the links for it are now dead/removed
__________________
_________________________________________________
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. Gerald Massey
__________________________________________________
Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:31 AM.