Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #61
truthseeker1980

It's not a black pyramid, its blue.

It was built in the 90's by Blockbuster video, so Blockbuster are the reason its there.

It's a hornet, due to the football club.

John Lewis pyramid is a pyramid roof, you will find them all over the country its nothing out of the ordinary, shopping centres use sacred geometry in every town in the UK.

I don't doubt the leyline aspect though, NATO HQ is 2 miles south of Watford too....

Other than Elton's satanic ritual house, now brethren church with no windows, there is Wall Hall mansion once owned by one of the worlds worst criminals against humanity JP Morgan.

Incidently harried a borough of north London only a few miles south of Watford is littered with these brethren windowless churches, so must be some powerful energy lines in and around this part of north London, also Wembley the national energy harnessing stadium is in the vacinity too.

The Grove hotel is used by the England football team every time too.

National Lottery HQ is in Watford too, only a dee miles from the Royal Masonic school for girls in Rickmansworth.

Watford also has the main physical lines of transport energy run through it too. The M1 motorway, the London to Scotland train line....

From the trainline the aptly named 'Harlequin' Shopping Centre, which the John Lewis roof is in looks like a castle kind of.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 14-04-2013 at 07:30 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #62
honestcontact

Just found this on the Planet X Live website:

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/forum/p...atford-uk.html

Looks like these guys have been on the case with it...
honestcontact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #63
luv evreone

I called The Grove Hotel at 0933am and pretended to be interested in having a wedding at the hotel. I asked if I could come and 'view' the facilities, but due to the nature of my employment could not come until either 7th or 8th June 2013 to view.

I was put through to the social events team at the hotel, and I spoke to a member of staff called' Katie'. She said and I quote:

"Unfortuntely on the 7th and 8th June 2013, the whole hotel and facilities are booked out to a group holding an international event. There is no way that you can come and visit that weekend. The only time we have free for you to visit is at 1030am on Monday 10th June, and the Amber suite will be available to view."

I then asked if I could just come to view the grounds and golf club, but she said:

"For security of this group event we cannot let anyone come to the hotel grounds either."

I asked if it was an international wedding, and she said:

"No its an international meeting and the whole hotel is booked out including all rooms."

So there you go folks. I think that this just abouts confirms that Bilderberg 2013 will be held at The Grove Hotel Watford!
Old 15-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #64
shakerr

Guess I'm going to Watford then.
Old 15-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #65
honestcontact

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakerr View Post
Guess I'm going to Watford then.
Too right! I dont care how old I am those fuckers should hear what we have to say and loudly.
Old 15-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #66
strummer101

Just had a look at the official Bilderberg site. Nothing about this year, but it offers a summary of what was discussed last year, which is interesting in itself;

31 May-3 June 2012 Chantilly, Virginia, USA

The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
The US Political Landscape
The European Political Landscape
A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
Stability and Instability in the Middle East
Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
What Can the West Do about Iran?
How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
China's Economic and Political Outlook

'The Geo Politics of Energy' that's an interesting one.

'We urge people to learn fast' Mick Jones
strummer101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #67
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfiligree View Post

We should maybe institute a campaign of secreting orgonite in the grounds of the Grove, the golf course and all around the lunch patio prior to the event.
Great idea
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 04:15 PM   #68
silverfiligree

Looks like it's time to make some orgonite - they'll be so confused by it when they find it sweeping the grounds beforehand. Some of it will go unnoticed though and stay there throughout the conference quietly working away.

More than anything, I believe that instead of travelling to the Grove to 'protest' and get pictures (which I really want to do too), we should take this opportunity to network and make contacts ourselves with others who have been drawn to the event. I have attended other Bildberberg protests and the camaraderie, intelligence and proactivity of the activists far exceeds that of any other protest. By holding their conference in so many different countries Bilderberg is giving us a chance to hold our own conference or festival and we can neutralise their plotting and planning by celebrating life and meeting like-minded people in the same place. (And obviously if we can get a pic of Osborne sharing a cocktail with Mandelson, Eric Schmidt and the CEO of Barclays so much the better!)

I would love to hold a meditation session where we send white light to the Grove in order to neutralise their dark energy. We did this in Sitges in 2010 and it felt very positive. If we do this at a pre-arranged time then others who are not able to attend can join in.

It would also be great to maybe hold some talks one day where experts on Bilderberg and its origins (Wall Street, CIA, British Intelligence, Nazis etc) can talk and we can ask questions.
silverfiligree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #69
silverfiligree

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
its a fair bet that nobody is up for a trip to Watford.
Well Zoidberg it sounds like you are up for trip to Watford at least. Looking forward to meeting you there!

I can assure you that there will be many activists there, and they really aren't cowards. There's a lot of courage amongst the Bilderberg watchers, people can get obsessed by it.
Old 15-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #70
shakerr

Quote:
Well Zoidberg it sounds like you are up for trip to Watford at least. Looking forward to meeting you there!

I can assure you that there will be many activists there, and they really aren't cowards. There's a lot of courage amongst the Bilderberg watchers, people can get obsessed by it.

I'll see you there too
Old 15-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #71
silverfiligree

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
how about storm the place, arrest the fuckers and lock them up pending a peoples trial???
These people thrive in darkness and secrecy. We obviously cannot storm the place as they have many armed guards and the intelligence services will be doing the security. "We have machine guns" as one of the organisers told an activist last year in Chantilly.

What we can do is to shine a light upon them. The more people who come to Watford, the more pictures we get of our elected officials travelling in to meet with the CEOs of banks and corporations in secret, the more chance we have of forcing their agenda out in the open before it is completed.
Old 15-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #72
honestcontact

Hertfordshire Police apparently have let slip too according to some internet chat etc. I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates. Naturally they declined my question as to which heads of state and officials were attending and all I got told by the call handler was "I don't have that information Sir."

The fuckers are trying to be sly and creep about us but they are a bit too late. Some quick thinkers have done their digging and come up trumps.

I found one of the senior Bilderberg members email address Henri de Castries who is head of AXA.

[email protected]

Maybe we should all ask for an invite?
Old 15-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #73
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Looks like it's time to make some orgonite - they'll be so confused by it when they find it sweeping the grounds beforehand. Some of it will go unnoticed though and stay there throughout the conference quietly working away.

More than anything, I believe that instead of travelling to the Grove to 'protest' and get pictures (which I really want to do too), we should take this opportunity to network and make contacts ourselves with others who have been drawn to the event. I have attended other Bildberberg protests and the camaraderie, intelligence and proactivity of the activists far exceeds that of any other protest. By holding their conference in so many different countries Bilderberg is giving us a chance to hold our own conference or festival and we can neutralise their plotting and planning by celebrating life and meeting like-minded people in the same place. (And obviously if we can get a pic of Osborne sharing a cocktail with Mandelson, Eric Schmidt and the CEO of Barclays so much the better!)

I would love to hold a meditation session where we send white light to the Grove in order to neutralise their dark energy. We did this in Sitges in 2010 and it felt very positive. If we do this at a pre-arranged time then others who are not able to attend can join in.

It would also be great to maybe hold some talks one day where experts on Bilderberg and its origins (Wall Street, CIA, British Intelligence, Nazis etc) can talk and we can ask questions.
All sounds good to me

Ah, I suppose they'll find most of the orgonite with metal detectors...a few pieces in that lake and in the golf bunkers at least... and it doesn't stop people taking it/gifting around the perimeters.

I have never made orgonite but if anyone in the SE wants a hand with it I'm definitely in - I want to learn how to make it anyway.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #74
elite

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Watford!? How low key.....

it's an attempt at 'austerity'
lol

imo this would be more appropriate
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/118/Burnley-hotel

“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #75
amberleaf

The Grove, was at one time owned by the Earls of Clarendon. Then passed over to British Rail and used as Project X (see link here) during ww2

This is quite interesting..
Gardens & Park
Garden, Park, Follies and Outbuildings
There is extant a balustraded stucco bridge of circa 1800 over the Grand Union Canal. James "Athenian" Stuart designed a "Doric Portico" at The Grove for Thomas Villiers, 1st Lord Hyde. Though we cannot be sure today exactly what this building was (it was long ago demolished and might have been the peripteral Doric Temple of Pan, known to have been built at The Grove), there is every reason to believe it was the first Greek Revival building in Britain, having been erected at least five years before the much more famous Temple at Hagley. (There is a pen and ink drawing of the Temple of Pan at The Grove in the collection of The British Library.) link http://www.dicamillocompanion.com/ho...ail.asp?ID=901
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #76
droogie
Banned

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS SHOW THEM WHO HAS THE REAL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want t shirts, leaflets to hand out, i want angry ANGRY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! men and women there showing our disgust at this group. I also want a slightly less calm female to spend the evening with.
droogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #77
zoidberg
Banned

Quote:
You won't get very far. Although the Bilderberg group would love it so that they would have a legitimate reason for amping up their draconian security still further. Frankly, if anyone turns up and starts instigating violence the other activists will immediately assume they are agent provocateurs and simply there to smear the peaceful protestors who are there to educate others and raise awareness.

You'll never win this fight with weapons - its a war of the mind. Non compliance with their illegal laws and raising awareness is the way to go.
I am sick of all the peaceful non-violent hippy bullshit, whilst these sick fucks kill us off and wreck our lifes, and destroy everything around us............im just venting some anger nothing personal to anyone!!
zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #78
3point5
Banned

Good job Luv_evereone!
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #79
silverfiligree

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestcontact View Post
Hertfordshire Police apparently have let slip too according to some internet chat etc. I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates.
Wow - that's brilliant info! This is a major bit of corroboration. When I rang them they wouldn't confirm they didn't know about the rugby club booking, but the fact they have now admitted there is a security exercise is going on there and at the Grove hotel itself is huge!

Hang the DJ - I haven't made any orgonite either, but I have bought some of the stuff for it and keep meaning to have a go. This is the perfect reason to get going. Am in the SE too.. If anyone else is fancies having a go in order to put in the Grove shrubbery prior to the conference let me know. I think it is wise to cover all bases!

Clearly a 'conspiracy singles' event during the Bilderberg Fringe Festival / counter conference would go down well.
Old 15-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #80
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakerr View Post
Watford isn't the great wilderness. I know its north of the M25 but bloody hell...im not missing a chance to show my disgust with the bilderburgers!
Good on you.

It's not north of the M25 by the way its inside the M25, just for some reason its not a London borough.

I just worked out why Watford is NOT a London borough, if it was it would make 34 London boroughs and the illuminati couldn't have more than or less than their magic number 33 borough's in Babylon.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 15-04-2013 at 06:30 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote